Scar's in Charge

Story Info
A genie with no master takes charge.
1.6k words
4.43
10.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Literotica story, please be gentle. However, all feedback is good feedback. All characters over 18.

*

Ouch.

Head ringing, vision blurred, and the worst imaginable pain in his right leg.

Trying to get his bearings about himself, Tommy took stock. Car, wrecked, totaled no doubt. Laying on its side, his 1999 Grand Prix was smoking pretty heavily. Healthy, well, kinda. But good enough to continue. Phone, within reach, perfect. Still sitting in the driver's seat, unable to move his leg, he called Doug.

"Doug, it's Tommy," his best friend picked up on the first ring, thank God, "Yeah I fucking slid on ice and flipped off of I-71...yeah...if you could come pick me up and take me to the hospital I'd appreciate it...cool...see you soon."

Still on its side, he tried to look around and see if anyone else was involved. It appeared he had flipped off the highway, taken out the dividing fence and ended up in a field next to a shed.

"Yknow," Tommy said aloud, "the fact that I only took out this shed and no one else was involved is nothing short of a miracle."

Little did Tommy know, however, the miracle didn't lie in the safety, it lied in the crushed glass beneath his Pontiac. As his car was flipping, when the car hit the shed, it destroyed a bottle more valuable than all the riches of ancient Arabia.

In a pillar of black smoke, a genie, Scarlett, oversaw the entire situation.

"Well, he didn't rub the bottle, so I'm not bound to him," she thought to herself, "on the other hand, I have no vessel, so I think I'm free now?"

With confusion rampant in her mind she scanned her surroundings, "So how does a genie live in this new world? I'm clearly far from the days of old. No harems, no sultans. I think I'm going to enjoy being free. For years, I've been tied down to a master. I think it's my turn to enjoy my power."

With one last look at the crash, she saw Tommy struggling to get free from the car. His leg was shattered in several places, "This man freed me, and his pretty cute. He'll do just fine. This is going to be fun."

Creating a burst of wind, as pitch black smoke she swept through the car, using her powers to heal his leg and then she escaped into the breeze and went wherever the wind took her.

As the car filled with smoke, that Tommy assumed came from the engine, he felt a tingling in his leg. It was...unique. Unlike anything he had ever felt. Suddenly the smoke was gone and his leg ceased tingling, now the pain was gone as well.

Weird, he thought, but now he could at least maneuver himself out of the car. Doug pulled up right after Tommy got himself free.

"Fuck the hospital," Tommy said, "I feel fine, let's go grab a beer. Lord knows I need it."

Pulling up to their favorite bar, a hole in the wall called Barry's, Tommy and Doug saddled up to the bar and ordered a beer.

Materializing herself as a human, Scarlett figured she'd be less conspicuous if she came out of the women's bathroom. She thought to herself, "I mean, I could pop in on the barstool next to him and make no one notice, but this is more fun."

She dressed herself in tight black leather pants, a low cut crop top and a black leather jacket open in the front. It was slutty, and she knew it. She loved it.

After getting a beer Tommy scanned the place for anyone he knew, Barry's was pretty crowded for a Thursday, he thought, and then he saw the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid his eyes on.

5'3, jet black hair, perfectly shaped eyebrows, bright blue eyes, a tight body that rocked big firm breasts, a tight ass, and legs to kill. Her face reminded Tommy of some actress that he couldn't quite place. Brooklyn Decker, that was it. Either way, holy shit, what a woman.

"What a dime, huh?" Doug interrupted Tommy's gaze as he snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, man, she's gorgeous."

"Anyway, you sure you're good? Your car looked fucked up."

"Yeah I swear," Tommy said in response, "honestly, I'm not sure how, but I am. I thought I broke my leg, but look, it feels fine, not even a scratch."

As he was saying that, the mystery woman sat down next to Tommy, his heart skipped a beat as he felt her energy.

"Hello Tommy, my name is Scarlett, you and I need to have a conversation, come with me."

"Hi there, ummm, how did you know my name? Do I know you? And what kind of conversation? I'm with my friend so if you want to sit here I'd love that but I can't go anywhere."

"You'll receive all your answers in due time, but no matter, I think Doug here was just leaving" she said as she raised an eyebrow seductively, already working her magic.

"What? No I'm no—" Doug was interrupted by his phone ringing, "hello? Yeah. I'll be right there." Doug quickly said goodbye to Tommy, citing something about work, not even acknowledging Scarlett and walked out.

Weird, Tommy thought, for SO many reasons. How did that happen and who was this girl?

"What the fuck? Now I don't have a ride home. And how did you know that he was getting a call?"

"Is that really the question you want to ask?"

"I mean, no, but it's the one I'm starting with."

"Perhaps I should take a more direct approach," she said with a plan, and extending her hand said cheerfully, "I'm Scarlett, pleased to meet you."

Tommy stared at her confused for a second but thought, no harm in a handshake, and grasped her hand. Feeling a spark as he did, like an electric shock but more...what's the word...pleasurable.

As he recoiled from the handshake his whole world changed around. The crowded bar was now empty except for Scarlett and him. Scarlett was now dressed in full genie attire, black see through silk caressed her body in a scene out of an old sitcom Tommy used to watch.

"You don't know this, but we are very connected," Scarlett said softly while Tommy was still reeling, "you see, I'm a genie. I was trapped in a bottle for over 2,000 years. When you crashed earlier, you destroyed my bottle. I am now free to do as I see fit. For the first time in a millennia, I have no master and can use my powers as I please,"

She blinked hard, suddenly Tommy was shirtless, he was by no means ripped. Despite being a former college baseball player, at 26 Tommy had already let himself go full dad bod. Light beer gut and all.

"I may not serve a master, but I still have full use of my powers. Since you released me, I've chosen you to serve me. Granted, you do not own the powers of the great djinn but using my powers I think we can have a mutual benefit from this."

"Um. I'm VERY confused and I have no idea how you're doing this. But something tells me I have no choice."

"You learn quick. Let's save the questions and pleasantries for later, for now, pleasure me, human."

Tommy went to offer a rebuttal, but as he opened his mouth Scarlett snapped her fingers, suddenly he was compelled to go down on her. Not even compelled, he NEEDED to.

Scarlett simply lifted her leg and all her clothing melted away and disappeared. Tommy knelt on the floor and started to kiss down her body, as he reached her entrance, he paused. He was AWFUL at giving oral but he knew he had no other choice. So nervously, he started to tongue at her.

"Mmm that's a good start, but it'll never due long term. You'll need to be better. Allow me."

Suddenly, Tommy knew exactly how to pleasure her. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled himself into her aggressively and gave her the best head he'd ever given a woman. How was he doing this? He thought to himself, actually, who fucking cares.

He kept going, hearing her moan kept him going. He needed to make her cum. She grabbed his hair and he could feel she was getting close.

In between moans she panted, "I might've made you too good at that, this is amazing. I'm close, make a genie cum."

That was all Tommy needed, with the final push, he felt Scarlett's thighs tighten, holding his head in place as she orgasmed, covering his tongue in her cum.

"Wow, that was incredible, first orgasm in quite some time." Scarlett said in pure bliss, blinking her and Tommy's clothes back on, "This is going to be the start of something pretty great."

"The start? Huh? I've read stories. You don't have a bottle, where will you stay? How will we see each other again?" Tommy stammered questions that didn't even sound real to him.

"You let me worry about that, for now, rest up. I'll see you soon" she said as she blew him a kiss.

Cartoonishly, a heart flew towards him, there's no way this is happening he thought. As the heart his lips, Tommy's dick shot to full mast and he uncontrollably came in his pants.

Tommy closed his eyes in pleasure as he rode out one of the most intense orgasms of his life. When he opened them, he was in his apartment, cleaned up and exhausted.

He leaned over to his nightstand where there was a note and a glass of water that wasn't there when he left. Leaning over he grabbed the note.

It read:

"That was only the beginning, your life just got infinitely better. -Scar"