Scar's in Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
Scarlett drops in at Tommy's apartment.
1.6k words
4.39
4.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Infinitely better" the words ping-ponged through Tommy's mind his entire bus ride to work. He half listened to a sports podcast as his mind was with Scarlett. The whole experience still felt so surreal that if her note hadn't been there he would've chalked it up to a realistic dream.

But it was no dream.

He arrived to work, an office job, and took his spot in his cubicle towards the back and worked as normal.

The day went relatively quick. No hiccups. But the words infinitely better kept ringing in Tommy's head.

"What does that even mean? When will I see her again, if I ever do?" Tommy thought, "And it's not like my life can get much worse. Shitty job, shitty apartment, no car, and just shit everywhere he looked."

The bus finally pulled up to Tommy's stop as for the first time today his mind drifted away from Scarlett and their wild interaction. After making it back to his apartment, he decided it was time to flip on some porn and jerk off. He sat down at his computer and brought up online porn. After clicking on a video of a busty blonde getting fucked, he pulled out his cock as it loaded. He was average in length and girth. He leaned over to grab his lotion as he heard the classic cheesy porn music starting up his attention went back to the screen.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed as the video on screen wasn't the blonde he clicked on. Instead, it was Scarlett. She was standing, cross armed and staring back through the screen at Tommy. She wore a tight black halter top and grey workout pants.

"Yknow, if you wanted some release, all you had to do was call out my name. I know I've been on your mind all day." Scarlett said through the computer screen. "You think it was a coincidence that the only time you haven't thought about me was when you were about to watch porn? Conveniently when I show up? Boy do I have a lot to show you." She began to pixelate as she said this, suddenly she reached for the screen.

She climbed through the screen, and into his lap. If Tommy wouldn't have seen it with his own eyes he would've never believed it. His jaw dropped as suddenly he was no longer alone in his apartment.

"Well this is different." Tommy stammered

"You haven't seen anything yet." Scarlett said with a smirk. "Let's go to your room."

Tommy started to stand up, and began to push her off.

She chuckled to himself, pushing him back into the chair, "Oh sweetie, you have so much to learn."

She snapped her fingers and suddenly they were laying on Tommy's bed. Scarlett was straddling him. She leaned down to kiss him, putting her hands on his shirt.

"This has gotta go." She said, snapping again.

Next thing Tommy knew, they were both naked. Wait, was he inside of her already? "Figured we'd get right to it." He heard her say.

She felt like heaven. Like all his birthdays, Christmases, and every celebration ever rolled into one. Her hips gyrated on him with out of this world flexibility and rhythm. He was already close, fuck. This was gonna be embarrassing.

"You feel amazing, oh my gosh, Scarlett I'm gonna cum." He was about to reach his climax. His nails started to dig into her hips.

Right as he was going to burst, he heard a snap, "Oh no you're not. Don't worry, we can go all night. I just want your first one to be special."

Suddenly he felt refreshed, he no longer was about to orgasm but instead felt really good. He grabbed her by the hips and flipped her on her back, somehow staying inside her the whole time. Magic, he assumed. He began to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh my God you feel so good, Tommy. Don't stop!" Scarlett moaned in pure ecstasy.

"You feel so good, Scarlett I'm gonna cum." Tommy couldn't hold out much longer.

"Cum for me baby, cum inside me."

That was all he needed. He thought what he felt the day before was intense, that was nothing compared to this. Every muscle in his body screamed in pleasure. His cock fired rope after rope of cum deep inside the genie.

"Holy fuck. That was incredible." Tommy said through pants as he tried to catch his breath.

"You have room to grow, but don't worry. I'll help you get there." Scarlett responded, seeming pleased but not nearly to the level Tommy was.

"Welp, that wasn't the vote of confidence I was hoping for."

"You need to understand, I'm a genie who has known ultimate pleasure. The fact that you pleasure me at all is a high compliment. Now, there is the matter of that conversation I told you about yesterday."

"Okay, I get that. But anyway, I'm listening." As he lay there with her in bed, he FINALLY started to feel at peace with everything, granted, he hadn't had this conversation yet.

"Good," Scarlett said with a smile, "So, I'm a genie, you know this. And I would like you to serve me. Basically you'd be at my beckon call, for anything I ask, whenever I ask. I'll give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. Whether that be sexual, financial, or earthly gifts. You just need to give me your devotion and your trust. You can say no to this at any time. Just be honest with me, and those words that have been ringing in your head all day will come true. Your life will be infinitely better." She paused, "thoughts?"

"Let's back up, real quick. You knew I was thinking about you all day, and when I wasn't, AND that I was thinking about that phrasing earlier," Tommy stated, "can you read my mind?"

Scarlett responded, "Your mind, your dreams, your fantasies. Tommy, I know everything there is to know about not just you, but everything in this world."

"Can't say I'm too comfortable with that, but like you've made pretty clear, I don't have a choice if I want this." Tommy said, thinking out loud.

"Yep. You are correct there. So, are you in or are you out?" She posed the question with a twinkle in her eye.

Wait, did her eye actually just twinkle? Fuck, it's gonna take some time to get used to this magic stuff, Tommy thought to himself.

After a few seconds, Tommy said, "I'm in. Give it your best shot."

"Oh you aren't ready for my best shot. But, I want to work on you." She said as she snapped her fingers.

Next thing he knew, he was standing in front of her, naked.

"Now, I like your face, so I don't want to change anything there," Scarlett said, pondering Tommy's body.

"Wait, change?"

"Sweetie I have infinite power. I have the ultimate body and it's time for you to have the ultimate body as well." She said as she brought her thumb and index finger together in a pinching type of motion.

Tommy's beer gut suddenly slimmed up. Scarlett gave a solid exhale, like you'd do to get eraser shavings off a table. As she did this, Tommy developed abs. Ripped abs. A full on six pack. The changes didn't hurt or anything. His body felt...tingly. The sensation was familiar but he couldn't place it.

"Mmmm yes that's much better, what else? Oh! I know." Scarlett said as she pointed at both of his arms, Tommy's arms suddenly grew and had clear definition of his biceps, triceps, and forearms muscles. "Ohhh this is so much fun. One last thing."

She held both of her hands together before separating them slowly. Tommy's cock started to tingle and grow. He started at 6 inches, then 8...then 10...finally stopped at 11 inches long. Holy shit. Then it suddenly clicked. The tingling sensation, he remembered where it came from.

"You fixed my leg yesterday, didn't you?" Tommy said.

"I just made you the hottest man on earth and that's your question? But yes. I did fix it. It was separated in 3 places."

"Yeah, you're right. Thank you for all this. I look awesome. I feel so healthy."

"As you should," she said, "I changed you. You're now immune to sickness and you are essentially invincible as long as you're in my favor. You could literally get hit by a car and it'd do nothing. Watch," she said as she brought her hand behind he back, she snapped and suddenly she pulled out a gun, and fired. The bullet bounced off Tommy's chest, falling to the ground. "See?"

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding."

"I rarely do. You'll see." Scarlett said with a smirk.

"Okay, well. I'm speechless. I really have no idea what to say." Tommy was stammering. He was stumped. This whole thing was crazy.

"I think I'm going to let you digest all this and get used to your new body. I'll be back soon, remember, this is only the beginning." Scarlett said cheerfully.

Again, a blown kiss and a cartoonish heart began floating towards him, he knew the drill this time, he let it hit his lips and again felt his cock shoot to full mast and blew a load in his pants. God, this was great.

He woke up in his bed around 3:30am, another note and another glass of water. This time the note read:

"You got a busy day at work today, better not be late. -Scar"

Hm, that's weird, today was supposed to be an empty schedule, Tommy thought to himself before drifting back to sleep.