Scary is the New Sexy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't come any closer or I'll..."

"You'll what Shaylee? What could you possibly do?"

I started tearing up more as she was only feet away. I felt like I was sinking deeper and deeper into the cushioning as her presence was soon looming over me. Trying to think of an answer, I kept sputtering my words out, pathetically pleading for my life.

"Lily please don't kill me I swear I won't tell anyone please! I don't want to die!"

I sunk deeper into the bedding now looking up at Lily's overwhelming force. She laughed sadistically as she pressed her body against mine.

"P-please I'll do anything I swear!" Her fangs shimmered almost hypnotically as she brought herself closer to my neck. Breaths brushed against me neck followed by the warm touch of her wet tongue sliding along my tender tissue.

"AHHHH!! Please have m-mercy Lily I'm b-beginning you!"

I cowered in fear curling up as I felt her piercing teeth get closer and closer. Closing my eyes I was sniveling and babbling incoherently waiting for her fangs to pierce my throat.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this one."

I cringed as her sharp teeth brushed against my skin. In a bout of panic I pushed Lily aside and rushed to the end of bed trying to escape. Just as I reached the footrest Lily grabbed my legs and started tugging me back to her. I clenched as hard as I could to the end rail holding on for dear life.

"Well where do you think you're going Shay? You can't leave just as I'm getting warmed up with you."

My grip was weakening realizing my only escape was quickly failing. "Oh god no please someone help me! Sylvie, anyone help me please!" Then just like that I lost my handle and found myself dragged underneath her.

"You didn't honestly think that would work did you now Shay darling? Looks like I'm going to have to punish you for that little stunt of yours."

Her tight grip pressed my face down into the sheets as I sobbed heavily.

"NO! No I don't want to die! P-please don't hurt me I'm b-begging you forgive me!"

She turned me over and pinned me down tightly using her arms and legs to press against my own. Her fangs grew even longer as warm saliva slowly dripped onto my soft skin in anticipation.

"I was going to go the gentle route but with that little stunt you just pulled I'm going to make sure it's something you won't soon try again. You could have cooperated but you only have yourself to blame now for what comes next."

I screamed and budged to escape seeing these two knifes ready to puncture me. Now I was fucked and there was absolutely no escape from her this time. "I'm sorry I can't help it I'm just s-so scared right now. Please spare my life. I-I-I..."

Without warning her fangs clamped down onto my jugular tightly as my head was pushed back by her hand.

"n-NO! OH GOD NO LILY PLEASE HAVE MERCY! SOMEONE GET HER OFF SHE'S DEVOURING ME!!" I hysterically pleaded; sobbing thinking this was how it would all end.

After a few moments I stopped struggling and freaking out to realize she had not punctured my skin at all. Her head lifted up again now looking mellow.

"Oh Shay darling, relax I'm not going to actually hurt you." Gawking in confusion, I stared at Lily who appeared more pleasant then menacing now.

"You didn't think I would actually harm you did you now?"

I was speechless and confused.

"Huh? You mean you are not going to hurt me?"

"Of course not Shay. I would never harm you, I actually really like you."

I paused to reflect the situation. "Like me?"

"That's what I said didn't I? Don't tell me you didn't feel the same way about me now just prior to our little encounter tonight."

Blushes painted across my cheeks "H-how did..."

"Shay your adorable, I could notice you had feelings towards me from a mile away for the past couple weeks now."

I couldn't believe it. "Wait, if you liked me too why didn't you say anything? And why did you have to almost give me a heart attack just now!? I still can't believe you're a fucking vampire, how the hell am I supposed to react to that!"

"I suppose I just reacted the way I did knowing that someone I was close with just figured out about my secret. So I am sorry for almost giving you a heart attack; I just initially acted upon instincts you know."

"Well I guess I sort of understand."

"It was kind of rush though wouldn't you agree Shay?" She said leaning into me again.

"A rush?" Her comment caught me off guard.

She fiercely grabbed my hair, pulling my head back once again. A long vehement lick from her wet tongue stroke across my exposed neck.

"GAH! What are you doing Lily?"

"I said I wouldn't hurt you Shay, but I never said I would let you go now. Plus isn't it everyone's dream fantasy to be seduced by a vampire?"

Shivers of arousal pulsed through my body.

"I...I..." I wanted to say it but felt so nervous.

"Go on darling..." Her words trailed off her tongue seductively.

"...Oh god yes Lily please more! I'm begging you for more!" Where did this extreme desire come from?!

"Damn Shay! That was a much quicker response than I would have anticipated. You seem like quite the submissive love."

My body writhed as she pinned me down tightly, nipping at my neck up to my ears. Firm yet soft skinned legs wrapped around mine. Her wet cunt pressed through the thin garments as it bulged against my own. She impatiently grabbed my t-shirt and shorts, pulling them off followed by my bra and panties. Moonlight complimented my exposed form. She looked down with a pondering smile as if in deep thought of what to do next. I shivered from the cool air blowing through her basement window which chilled the room.

"You know love, if you keep squirming like this I might have to just tie you up to keep you from moving."

Lily reached underneath her bed, rummaging through a box she had. She grabbed my arms pulling them behind my back. A pair of fuzzy cuffs were placed around my wrists then attached to one another binding my hands together in bondage. Two thicker cuffs were placed around my ankles as well.

"Now there's a sight to behold. You just look so tempting tied up my dear." I tried budging but to no avail.

"Are you scared now darling?" Nails ran from the tip of my back, slowly down to my pelvis. Groaning, I nodded no.

"Hmm that's a shame."

Her nails dug in deeper as I yelped in pain.

"Because you should be fucking terrified darling. Just think of all the deviant things I could do to you right now all tied up. I'm going to enjoying sensually torturing you."

Each harsh slide of her nails along my spine down to my ass made me whimper in a pleasurable pain. "I adore how simply you bruise Shay; you are making this too easy for me."

"Oh! P-please fuck me Lily."

"My, that's quite the bold statement to demand." A swift tug yanked back my long brunette hair. Grabbing my cheeks, she turned my head to its side so she was now staring directly at me. Her eyes were filled with passion, her cheeks blushing fervently.

"Shay by the time I am done with you, you will be so freshly fucked that you won't be able to walk or think clearly for the rest of the weekend. I don't know if you're still a virgin; but I can assure you that if you are I'm not just going to just take your virginity tonight but rip it out from you as you scream in ecstasy. It will be an experience you won't soon forget."

I was losing my mind to a state of bliss that was overcoming me. These wonderful feelings that Lily was forcing out of me were out of this world. She turned my trapped body over so I was again facing belly up. My legs were untied as she turned herself around so her plump ass was now in front of me. My eyes sparkled in awe seeing her dripping folds above my face watching her fluids glisten as they slid over here massive mound. Being so preoccupied with this wonderful view I did not even notice she was about to dive into me. I moaned feeling her hands slowly pry my thick pussy open as her soft tongue played around with my dripping cunt. She was slowly eating me out like my insides were an ice cream cone. Each lick made me giggle and bounce so she held my pelvis down while squeezing my ass. I was in so much pleasure I felt I began to uncontrollably smile as my tongue stuck out, desperate to get of taste of her womanhood. She slapped my ass as I was just about to lick her pussy signaling that she had not given me permission to do so yet. I complied reluctantly after giving a whimper in disapproval for her being so deliberately tempting.

Little could I do to help my squirming and groaning as her tongue plummeted into my wet flesh whilst swirling around my clit tantalizingly. I babbled and cried softly as Lily just laughed knowing the sexual torture she was exposing me too. Three fingers pushed inside my cunt as filling me up tightly as they revolved against my sensitive walls.

"Oh god Lily! Deeper, I beg you to fill me up more!" She sucked my clit in between her lips as her tongued slid up and down stimulating it from all sides. It was becoming unbearable and building up faster.

"Lily please let me eat you out, I need you please I need you!"

Then just like that she dropped her waist pushing her engorged cunt over my face smothering me. Without hesitation I sucked and lapped at her soft, shaven opening as her juices ran down my cheeks. My tongue explored every soft, fleshy crevice of her delectable pussy. As we ate each other out, I felt her untie my arms which had become sore from being restrained for so long. Once lose, I firmly grasped her curvaceous ass, thrusting her weight against me as hard as I could. Her mound was so massive my entire nose and mouth were inside her. Stream after stream of clear, creamy lubricant drained from each desperate suck I made on her increasingly stimulated pussy.

Just as I could feel myself rising, getting ready to cum, Lily got up and went rummaging through her box again. She pulled out a thick, double-ended dildo. Biting her lip, she slowly began inserting it into her gaping cunt right in front of me. The image of her bellowing moans of bliss, sounds of wet coated flesh folding over the toy as I was swallowed, and sweat dripping of her quivering body would stick with me for a long time. When it became fully inserted she leaned over on top of me. My fluids were still dripping from her tongue and cheeks as she panted. Her saliva coated white fangs jut out longer than they prior. The surrealistic feeling of her crimson eyes shining brighter than ever while glaring lecherously into my soul.

"Oh Shaylee, you look absolutely gorgeous right now. If I could I'd kidnap you and violate you like this every night just so I could hear you groan and writhe in pleasure for me."

"I am all yours Lily; I want you to violate me all to your heart's desire; make me yours."

Heaves escaped my breath as she firmly grasped my throat. "Before I fuck you I want to hear you tell me you're my slut!"

Gagging, I barely spoke. "I-I-I'm your s-slut!"

"You don't sound like you really mean it hun; again."

"I'm your slut Lily!"

"I SAID SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT BITCH!" Her grasp became agonizingly tight.

"I'M YOUR SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT!"

I gasped upon release but only for a moment as she grabbed the left side of my head, shoving it into the cushioning. Her fangs, fully elongated and sharper than ever, grazed across my tender flesh teasingly.

"Good girl, Shay. You've learned to follow my orders quite efficiently. I'd say you've deserved quite the reward. What do you think?"

(Panting) "Only if you think I deserve it, I belong to you."

"Very impressive darling; you really do catch onto this fast!"

"AHHH! LILY!"

Without warning the other end to the dildo was being slowly forced inside me as my cunt tried to accommodate its entire form. My swelling insides pushed against its invader, juices overflowed out onto my pelvis and soaking the bed beneath. My hands clenched onto the sheets as Lily firmly thrust against me in rhythm. My head leaned back as I felt every new sensation that I had never experienced before overtake my diluted mind. Lily leaned forward pressing her chest onto me. A pair of nails jutted into my back. Her whole body had overtaken mine as I was enveloped. A smile ran across Lily's face as she observed me squirm and drool in pleasure from each overpowering thrust.

"Lily...oh, god... I..." Nothing but babbles of sentences could escape my breath.

"Are you ready for your release love?"

"Y-yes m-miss!" Her hand forcibly grabbed my chin as she pushed my head straight back. Her tongue skimmed my neck as we both fevered up in anticipation.

"Fuck me Shay; your so god damn tempting."

I was crying and giggling simultaneously as the bliss overcome me. I was so caught up in the moment I felt my motor controls and muscles were one by one losing stability. Her hot, gooey fluids flowed from her pussy slathering up my waist in a thick puddle of juices.

"I-I need your sweet, precious blood love!"

I was just moments away; my whole body was quivering uncontrollably as I felt a wave of heat and pulsations soon envelop me.

"Scream for me!"

Her grip held my jaw as tight as a clamp, almost choking me as her long, sharp fangs viciously pierced into my neck.

"AH! LILY, LILY, LILLLLY!" I screamed out as bursts of orgasmic delight engulfed my body.

The numbed pain of her bite only heightened my intense pleasure. I could not comprehend all the sensations I was experiencing. My back arched with my eyes as I finally abandoned all compression of the situation. Lily only shoved deeper and deeper while she passionately sucked at my neck. My mind blacked out into subspace as control of my body fleeted away.

After what felt like only moments of celestial elation, both the dildo and her fangs were extruded from my shambled body. Lily straddled over me wavering until she soon regained herself back to reality.

"Oh... fuck. That was unbelievable." Lily licked her crimson-coated teeth and shuddered once more before examining me.

"Good lord sweetheart, I might have knocked you into next week!"

I felt ten feet sunk into the sheets feeling nothing but intense satisfaction and hazy thoughts. The entire bed surrounding my lower half was mostly saturated. Drips of sweat trickled off my battered self as I struggled to tilt myself up.

"I...I..." Nothing came out as I faltered back onto the bed in a limp mass.

Lily chuckled, proud from observing my beautifully mangled body.

"I told you I was gonna rip away your virginity didn't I? Looks like I might have destroyed you a bit more than I realized."

I managed to lift myself up staring aimlessly before Lily.

"T-that was, the best two hours of m-my l-life."

"I might have assumed that darling. Now just imagine all the things I'm going to get to do to you from now on." She said in an alluring whisper.

I cooed trembling just knowing that this was just the first of many future play sessions.

"Oh god Lily you're going to spoil me."

"Only if you behave like a good girl love." She said giving me one last peck on the cheek before gently pushing me back down onto the bed where I felt into a lump.

Warm droplets of steaming water rained over me as I enjoyed me well deserved shower. I couldn't find a worry in the world as I was just feeling a sense of perpetual joy overcome me. Wrapping a towel around me, I went to meet Lily back in her room. The bed was remade with clean sheets and an aroma of fresh linen filled the room. Lily was undressing in the corner looking just as content as I did. I crawled under the bed sheets to keep my depleted body snug. The same familiar fall breeze rolled in through the windows cooling the room. Lily crawled in with me after turning off her bedside lamp. Just as she got in I cuddled up against her purring in delight. She wrapped our bodies in a thick blanket to shelter us from the cold night. I nudged my head into her breasts as I looked up at her gorgeous eyes which had now returned to their usual shade of blue. She wrapped herself around me holding on dearly. Her warm and soft embrace gave me a sense of belonging I had been longing since as far as I could remember. Just sense of utter gratification of her holding onto me as if I belonged to her made me feel loved. A coy smile came across my face and she softly stroked my head petting me. I nuzzled and purred more and more as she continued stroking me. I had never felt such completeness in my entire life. After all this time of wanting someone I had finally received more than I ever had imagined I would.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight Shaylee?"

"Oh my god it was incredible! It was one of the best experiences I've had in years!"

"I'm glad you feel that way sweetie. If you don't mind me asking sincerely, I'd love to do this more often with you." I lifted my head to so she could see my face.

"I'd, love to Lily." There was a relieved smile across her face as she looked as if a weight had lifted off her shoulders.

"I'm happy to hear that. I enjoy spending time with you besides us playing around."

"I really enjoy your company as well Lily, I would not be agreeing to do this more with you if I felt I couldn't trust you."

"I hope I didn't give you a bad impression earlier, like I said I just felt shocked and reacted upon instinct you know. Err... well maybe I could have toned it down but from my observances you did seem to enjoy yourself once I relieved my actual intentions."

I thought about it more detail now, feeling partial puzzled. "You're right, why did I enjoy it so much? I was so terrified yet it was so easy to enjoy it once I could see you were doing it for my pleasure; how does that work?

"Hmm, well let me ask you something, are you a submissive?"

"What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Well a submissive is someone who enjoys being controlled by another. The opposite is the dominant who controls the submissive."

"Why would anyone get enjoyment from essentially being a doormat to someone else?"

"A submissive is not a doormat when they are submitting to their dominant. The submissive is usually the one in control actually. It's a bond of trust and is extremely gratifying and erotic when done with two people who can communicate and have feelings for one another. I bring this all up because I like to think of myself as a good domme and can see you as someone who would be a good submissive to me besides as a partner. Especially since we have such a good connection with one another since we first met."

"That's pretty interesting actually; it's probably why I feel these gratifying feels when you were pinning me down before. I've had some feelings somewhat similar this when I was younger as well just not on this scale. It's an incredible feeling though!"

"It is, isn't it? Aren't you lucky you meet me darling; our new relationship should bring many new fun experiences to our lives. I'm sure I'll be able to bring out feelings of intimacy you'd never even dreamed of before."

My mind became filled with a wide array of erotic fantasies. Wondering what Lily had in store me now. Her hand ran down my back as nails gently brushed my skin. Her lips tenderly pressed against mine. The soft touch of her legs as they became entangled with mine. Words edged off her tongue like velvet as she spoke into my ear.

"Then it's agreed love." Her nails unexpectedly dug into me.

"Your mind and body belong to me now."