Scary Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Next day.
1.4k words
4.06
24.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to my room to take a little nap. When I woke up, my dad was home. I gave him a big hug, and we sat down and talked about life, work, school, ect for a while. He took me out to lunch, and I had a great time.

He did comment that I was walking a little funny, and asked if I had hurt myself. I giggled and told him my butt hurt from my long drive home.

When we got home, I walked in the front door to see Katie and mom were fighting - literally, this time. Katie had a hold of mom's hair and was punching her in the back. Dad rushed over and broke them up. Katie, go to your room, now!

Katie rushed off as dad gave mom a hug. "What are we going to do with that girl?"

"I caught her smoking pot in the living room, again!" Mom had tears running down her face. "Thank you for being such a great kid, Rach." She kissed my forehead and I let out a half even smile.

"I'm going to go to the gym for a bit - love you guys!"

I got to the gym, put in my head phones, and watched Just work out. He was, probably, the man of my dreams. I have had many sexual fantasies about him.

He used to play college football, and had been over sees twice. He'd done a lot for someone only 25.

As he was leaving, he saw me and walked over - my heart stopped.

"Hey, glad to see you decided to come back for the summer." We chatted for a few moments, and he told me he would shoot me a txt, later.

When I got home, I had sweat running down my body, and all I wanted to do was take a shower; however, Katie opened up her door and pulled me.

Katie looked a lot like me as far as the blonde hair and blue eyes go. She got the height of us. She was 5'7, 140 ish, a little more musky than me, thicker legs, and a C cup chest.

"You're taking me to Teghan's, now!"

I started to argue, but then Katie held her fist up and made a thrusting motion. I let out a deep sigh - "fine, let's go."

Katie followed me inside, and Teghan gave both of us a big hug, as always. We went into the living room, and there were three lines of cocaine laying on the table.

"It's so hard to find good coce here," Teghan said.

They both snorted a line and looked at me. This was out for you, Rach, Katie said. Now take it! I shook my head and I could see the anger on Katie's face.

"Fine! I'll take it, fuck!"

Katie and Teghan kept force feeding me shots of R&R for a couple of hours. I kept to myself txting with Justin in the corner. I was drunk out of my mind as we were all outside smoking a cigarette when Katie grabbed Teghan my the neck - like really hard.

I could see Teghan's eyes get big. "strip, now, slut," Katie said. I was in awe as Teghan stripped down haste fully and put her arms behind her back.

Katie walked circles around her - inspecting her. Pinching her nipples, poking her ass. "You didn't shave your legs, vagina, and ass today, did you?"

Teghan was obviously scared as she let a stammering "n..na.. no, Katie." Katie pointed at the wall, and Teghan walked over and put her hands on it.

"Rachel, this is what happens when you don't listen to me. I know you're confused, right now, but I'll fill you in when the time comes."

Katie took off her belt and spanked Teghan's ass with it 20 times, making her count them out. I could tell Taghan was crying a little. When Katie was done, she turned and looked at me. I was frozen; I couldn't move.

"Rachel, get over here."

I was still froze in awe. Katie marched over to me, and took hold of my hair.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it, Rach!"

I began to become fearful of what she was going to do, next. She was still holding my hair.

"I'm sorry you had to see this. I was hoping we would all have fun tonight, but apparently, that's not going to be an option. You can leave now. I'll txt you when I need you to come back"

I didn't say a word as I started to walk back inside to get to my car. What had my sister become? Why was she... idk a ruler of Teghan? Teghan seemed so strong and free willed until I saw her around Katie.

I got in my car, and asked Justin if I could come over. He just lived right down the road.

I got to his house, and he was outside smoking. He was so sexy. Big arms, big chest (bigger than mine), blonde hair, blue eyes. He had been drinking a little, as well.

We went inside, and had a few more drinks in the living room. We started kissing, and I took off his shirt. My hand found his crotch as I kissed his chest. My hands undid his fly as his cock popped out. I took it into my mouth and started sucking the head.

As most men do, his hand found my head and started pushing it down. I gagged over and over as his cock was hitting the back of my throat. My slobber running all down his cock. It was at least a good 7 inches. He took off my shirt as I took off his pants.

He put me on the ground and put his dick down my throat - face fucking me, hard. Gagging me with each thrust, my eyes were red, and saliva was going all over my face. I pulled my pants off as Justin picked me up, and bent me over the arm of the couch.

I felt him push into me. I was so wet, and his cock was covered in my saliva that almost 3/4ths of it went in. He began pumping into me. I could feel him get a little deeper each time. Then I finally felt him push all the way into my womb.

He grabbed my hair and began thrusting hard into me. I felt my first climax hit. It was great, and my body began to shudder.

He was still yanking my hair like a race horse as he pumped in and out of my womb. I began to cum again, my vagina getting sore, already.

As he kept fucking me, I felt his thumb push into me ass. I wasn't going to stop him. He was too hot and fucking me too hard to care. I could tell he was close, because he was breathing hard himself.

Then he pulled his cock out of me; I felt empty inside. I soon felt his thumb leave my ass, and was replaced by the head of his cock.

I pushed myself up on my arms. I as turned on by the fact that he didn't even bother to ask.

"I'm not sure about that."

He head was still in. I had taken it in the ass twice before, but my ex had... a much smaller cock to say the least.

I felt it still pushing in as I gasped and grunted in pain. This was a lot of cock for, basically, an anal virgin. He had most of it in when it would go anymore. He left it there for a good 5 minutes, and kissed my back while I was getting used to it.

He finally began pumping as it hurt like hell, at first. He began rubbing my clit as I began to relax and loosen up. I could feel him pushing deeper with each thrust as I felt an orgasim on the way.

He was grunting and groaning as he pushed the depths of my ass. Then it happened. The first time I ever squirted, and it happened all over Justin's balls and legs. At first, I thought I had peed on him. He kept fucking me harder. I felt another on the way.

He finally pushed in, and came deep in my ass as I came again. He hunched of the arm laying on top of me. I could feel his cock still shooting in my ass while he kissed my neck and back. He led me into his room, and we went to sleep.

Around 3 am, Katie called me. I didn't even look at the phone when I heard he voice. "Get your ass over here, now!"