Scat Lessons Pt. 01

Story Info
A man gives in to his desire to clean a woman's asshole.
1.2k words
3.71
37.5k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers

Sam Gates was a divorced 42 year old lawyer, living in southern California. His sex with his ex had been uneventful. She would allow cunnilingus but did not seem to really enjoy it. The handful of times his tongue had gone south towards her anus she would immediately tell him it was off limits. She was a little shocked that a man would enjoy the taste "down there," even of her pussy.

Sam was afraid of his offbeat desires but craved them all the same. His deepest wish was to lick a woman's asshole clean after she had taken a shit. There it was, perverted and shameful.

He wished he did not constantly get hard just thinking about it, but he did. He had never dared to mention this urge to his ex. She was have just used that against him in the divorce.

Sam had seen escorts, always looking for ones who implied they were fetish or kink friendly. He had also seen professional dommes. None seemed ready to give him what he wanted.

Sam was very oral and loved licking a woman's pussy and clit. He especially loved the taste and odor of fishy, smelly cunt. So many women were so sensitive to their vaginal odor, wanting to make it taste like cinnamon or some other candy.

At the same time, Sam loved the taste of female asshole, especially the musky, pungent smell of a woman who had not wiped the last time she defecated.

All he asked afterwards was a rigorous hand job to allow him to spurt into her enthusiastic fingers.

Finding a woman who would allow him to eat her pussy, lick her asshole, eat just a little bit of her shit and jerk him off was a real challenge. Most dommes specifically stated on their sites that they did not allow scat play.

A few dommes did advertise that they were "Scat Queens." But he had found they usually meant sitting perched six inches above a sub's face face in a toilet chair and letting the turds plop out of them with no chance that a hungry tongue would ever come close to their butthole. Most of them completely ruled out cunnilingus.

Escorts would often let Sam eat their pussy, some would let him rim them. But they all drew the line at brown showers. Many showed revulsion at the very thought. It was all very frustrating and not at all like the porn videos he had seen and stories he had read.

But Sam had posted to a fetish site blog and another member had suggested he contact Mistress Andrea. She sessioned out a major city a few hours from Sam, but he had no problem with driving to a place that would give him what he needed.

Sam read Mistress Andrea's website from beginning to end. He lusted after her semi-explicit photos. He knew from experience that dommes would signal what they were willing to do subtly. If her photos showed her covered head to foot in leather or vinyl, chances are a sub would never see her tits, pussy or asshole.

If her menu said she would never do "anything ending in job," the the chances were slim she would ever touch his dick and give him the ultimate relief he sought. Doing it himself was just not the same sensation.

But Mistress Andrea's site showed a photo of a toilet chair and her menu stated "showers of all kinds." It also had a photo of a masked sub kneeling behind a standing Mistress with his face buried in her thong covered ass. In the photo she appeared to be pulling her ass cheeks apart for the sub to get even better access to her nether region.

Mistress Andrea's donations section stated her sessions were a minimum of two hours and that she charged $500. She further said this was "all inclusive with no upselling, ever."

Contact was by email only. Mistress Andrea's site stated that any sub wishing to set up a session with her had to fill out a form listing kinky desires, previous BDSM experience, and giving two references of dommes or escorts. She also asked for his cell phone number.

Sam typed out the form, gave the references, and pushed the "submit" button. He hoped to soon be able to submit to Mistress Andrea in person. After sending the form, Sam went to his bedroom and beat off just thinking about it.

He found that the best way to masturbate was to lay on a towel covered pillow on his bed and rub against it until he ejaculated. With a woman involved, her lube covered hands up and down his cock usually did the trick.

Sam had seen several dommes previously. Madame Sonia had stripped him and belittled his small dick. She had then bent him over a table and paddled his ass with a flat wooden implement, then later with a leather belt.

Sam did enjoy the sensation, but saw it as a prelude just to establish the relationship between him and a dominant woman. Unfortunately, Madame Sonia had stayed dressed in black leather the whole time. Sam had no idea if her drapes matched her carpet.

Another mistress, Domina Daria, had secured Sam face up on a low table. She then climbed on top and sat on his face. She ground her ass into Sam's face but like Mistress Sonia, Domina Daria was fully dressed, this time in black vinyl shorts and a matching top that looked suggestive but showed nothing you would not see at the beach.

When Sam begged to kiss her covered ass, she did fart while sitting on his face. The smell drove Sam wild but his hands were tied and he was powerless. After spitting in his mouth, Domina Daria released one of his hands and indicated Sam could finish himself off while she watched.

She did say that she might consent to piss on Sam in a later session but revealed that his tongue would never be allowed to touch her pussy. Sam knew that ass play was not on her menu.

Sam had taken a dildo up the ass a few times. It produced more pain than pleasure and he did not request that in his form sent to Mistress Andrea.

Two days later Sam got an email from Mistress Andrea in response to his session request form. She asked when he was available for his session and provided instructions for preparing for their meeting.

Sam was to use an enema on himself the morning of their session, eat lightly and drink water beforehand. He was to not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, to brush his teeth well and use mouthwash. She also said he had to scrub himself completely but use no cologne.

Sam replied that he was available anytime that Saturday. Within an hour Mistress Andrea had responded, telling him to be near a certain intersection in her city at 10 am. Her final instruction was that Sam have no orgasm from that point forward.

Sam could hardly wait for Saturday. He desperately wanted to jerk off, but decided to obey and hoped her would be allowed to cum during the session.

Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers