Scat Lessons Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam Gates meets the domme of his dreams for scat action.
2.3k words
4.24
24.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers

The day had finally arrived. Sam Gates was up early, preparing for his first session with Mistress Andrea. As instructed, he gave himself an enema and took a soapy bath to scrub his own asshole completely. At the same time he desperately hoped that Mistress Andrea was not doing the same thing. One thing Sam loved was the taste of nasty female asshole.

Sam drove to the city where Mistress Andrea sessioned and arrived early at the location where she told him to park. The seconds ticked away slowly but finally it was time and Sam called her phone number. A very sexy voice answered and coolly gave him directions to a nearby house on a suburban street.

Mistress Andrea had cautioned Sam to not draw attention to himself as he arrived. She said the front door would be slightly ajar and he was to let himself in, close the door, remove all his clothes, shut his eyes...and wait.

Sam did this and stood there completely nude, his clothes piled on a nearby chair. He heard a door quietly open and footsteps. He felt fingertips slowly caressing his shoulders and make their way down his back to his ass cheeks. A female hand cupped one of his butt cheeks, then he felt a stinging slap, just as his dick began to harden.

"Thank you for the complement" cooed Mistress Andrea. While continuing to keep his eyes firmly shut, Sam felt Mistress Andrea move around to his front. She put a finger to his lips and slowly inserted it.

"Let me see how you suck" she said and Sam obediently began to suck her index finger. He thought he could detect a musty taste of some kind. Could it be from her cunt or butthole?

Suddenly Mistress Andrea asked Sam an embarrassing question. "How often do you suck cock?" He blushed. Sam had experimented with bisexuality and had sucked two cocks in his life. In one case the man unexpectedly erupted in Sam's mouth and filled it with his bitter tasting semen.

"I've only done it twice" Sam, confessed. He wondered if she would pull out a strap on dildo like he had seen in porn videos. Somehow the idea of sucking on plastic was not that erotic to him.

"Would you suck a man's dick for me?" asked Mistress Andrea. Without hesitation Sam answered "yes, ma'am."

"If you had given me any other answer I would have left the room and your session would have been over" she slowly explained.

Mistress Andrea's fingers then both drew lines down the front of Sam's chest. Each hand grasped one of his nipples and slowly tweaked them. It was not too painful. Mistress Anea noted that Sam's dick did not harden so she knew nips were not an erotic trigger for him.

She then moved her fingers down past Sam's belly button and slowly cupped his balls in one hand and began caressing his shaft with the other.

"I love the feel of a hard cock. May I do anything I want with it?" she asked in a seductive but somehow disturbing manner. Sam knew she would be capable of causing him pain in that sensitive area.

"You can do anything you want to me, Mistress" he replied.

"Open your eyes" Mistress Andrea commanded. Sam did so and saw for the first time how beautiful she was.

Mistress Andrea was of mixed ancestry, possibly Caucasian and Asian. She was about 5'8* tall, with black hair, medium sized breasts and very long legs. She was dressed in a black bikini top and thong which emphasized the shape of her fantastic ass cheeks. She also wore heels to make her ass even more shapely.

Sam could not help but stare and his cock immediately stiffened. He was very happy Mistress Andrea looked at his dick with interest. He hoped he would be allowed to orgasm during the session but she had made no guarantee on her website.

"Come over here to my massage table and bend over. Put your hands up at the top of the table" Mistress Andrea commanded. Sam did as ordered. She then selected a leather strap from a nearby table.

"I am going to spank you with this strap. It doesn't hurt as much as a bamboo cane but you will feel it. I am going to put a folded wash cloth in your mouth to act as a gag. You can spit it out if you need to tell me the pain is too much. But how far we go in the session today will be determined by how many stroked of the belt you take for me. You said you live alone, so marks should not be an issue."

Sam put the proffered cloth between his teeth. He guessed Mistress Andrea did not want her neighbors to hear him scream or beg for mercy. What he did not know was that Mistress Andrea's neighbors on one side were a gay male couple who intensely enjoyed any sounds of whipping or torture coming from her house.

Sam also did not know that both of those men were more than willing to take part in sessions with Mistress Andrea. They knew it always meant an orgasm for them with an obedient and submissive male.

"Ready for your whipping?" asked Mistress Andrea. Sam nodded and grunted into his wash cloth. He heard the sound of the belt being picked up and felt Mistress Andrea caress his butt cheeks with it. Suddenly he felt a very sharp pain on his ass and knew that was stroke number one.

"You are not being punished because you did something wrong. This is just a way to effect a power exchange between us. You are now at my mercy," Mistress Andrea explained. Sam's dick got even harder, which Mistress Andrea immediately noted.

The next ten strikes were each harder than the last. Sam's ass was on fire. He wondered how much more he could take. Suddenly at ten, Mistress Andrea lowered the belt and began to caress his fire engine red ass cheeks. "You did very well. Lets see how well you take a butt plug."

Sam had never been fucked. he knew what a butt plug was but suddenly his anus puckered involuntarily. Mistress Andrea squirted a big glob of lube on her middle finger and penetrated Sam's asshole slowly and almost gently.

"Don't worry, I'll open you up easily with some toys before I ever let one of my male playmates fuck you in the ass!" She began to giggle while saying it. Sam had no doubt he would soon be losing his anal cherry. Part of him was afraid, but his dick was still hard and Mistress Andrea noted that. She was already deciding which man would have the fun of turning Sam out as a complete boy-toy.

Sam felt a hard rubber phallus pushing against his sphincter. He knew resistance was futile so he tried his best to relax and hoped his butthole would start to dilate. \Mistress Andrea began to slowly push the plug into him. Sam began to moan with a sharp pain into his wash cloth. It just sounded like grunt. Suddenly the plug was past his asshole muscles and further in. The pain didn't go away, but was now a little more manageable.

Mistress Andrea pushed the butt plug all the way into Sam's rectum, then slowly pulled it most of the way out and back in again. She was fucking Sam in the ass and he was experiencing something new.

"Next time I'll wear my strap on and we can fuck for hours" she promised. The she pulled the plug out quickly and Sam's sphincter reluctantly released it.

"So far, so good" was all she said as she told Sam to get off the massage table and come into the next room.

In the next room he saw a toilet chair sitting the center. There was a pillow under it covered with plastic sheets.

Mistress Andrea then told him, "Get under the toilet, slave, I may have to take a shit."

Suddenly things were getting very interesting for Sam. His penis was rock hard. This was exactly what he had hoped for and he immediately got down on the ground and crawled under the toilet chair.

"Make sure your head is comfortable with the pillow" Mistress Andrea said, suddenly almost caring in manner. She then pulled her thong down to her ankles, stepped out of it and kicked it over to where Sam was laying.

"You may sniff my panties" was all she said. Sam immediately grabbed the thong and put it up to his nostrils and took a deep breath. He was not disappointed and could smell a strong musky cunt odor on them. He saw some brown stains where the thong traveled up Mistress Andrea's ass cheeks. He stuck out his tongue and could swear he tasted some of her shit.

"Lay face up, open your mouth wide and prepare to consume whatever I give you. Are you prepared to bet your ass?" she asked.

"I think so, ma'am" was all Sam could reply.

"It's real simple. If you consume all the liquids and solids that exit my body, I will give you the best hand job you have ever had and I will measure how far up in the air your cum spurts."

She then continued, "however if you spit out, or choke on my offerings, then you have a choice. You can get up, get dressed, leave my donation on the table, and never contact me again. Or you can bend over the massage table for another whipping. But I will be using the bamboo cane and you will go home with welts and possibly some bleeding on yours ass cheeks. But if you obey you will be able to see me again. My policy is forgive and forget after a punishment is given. You have a choice, I will not force you to endure the pain.

"I'm ready" Sam said. Mistress Andrea then sat upon the toilet chair and her pussy was right in Sam's face. Mistress Andrea had told him to not lick her cunt unless she ordered him do so.

Mistress Andrea said "you may lick my pussy and pay special attention to my clit."

Sam obediently pushed his tongue into her pussy and the taste was exquisite. He started sucking on her clit and soon could feel that she shuddered in a small orgasm.

Now Mistress Andrea moved herself slightly and Sam's nose was pushed right up against her asshole. He felt it quiver and suddenly a fart emerged. Sam was surprised. Mistress Andrea laughed and said "that's for starters. I hope you enjoyed it."

"Thank you, Mistress" was all Sam could manage under the circumstances. He then felt Mistress Andrea shift her body slightly again. Suddenly a stream of her piss was shooting out of her pussy and onto his face. Sam moved his mouth just a little and was able to begin drinking a cascade of urine that came out of her.

Sam concentrated on drinking it all. He realized that Mistress Andrea could expel her pee quicker than he could drink it if she wanted. But she kept the stream at a certain quantity and Sam drank it all down.

Just as Sam was about to thank her, he felt Mistress Andrea's anus open. "Stick your tongue up my asshole" she directed him.

Sam did as he was told and felt a soft turd just half an inch inside her. He knew what was coming and hoped he had the ability to go through with his fantasy.

Now the turd was coming out and it plopped right into Sam's mouth. It was maybe a tablespoon worth and since it was soft it went down Sam's throat pretty easily. He was surprised that he did not gag.

"Did you consume it?" Mistress Andrea asked.

"Thank you" was all Sam could manage.

"Now lick my asshole clean and then wait for some more."

Sam obediently began to lick Mistress Andrea's anus. There was not that much shit on it. He was surprised at the taste. Hard to describe, maybe a little bitter. The consistency was almost like peanut butter. Sam suddenly wonder if Mistress Andrea ever ate peanuts before a session so they would come out in her shit.

Sam pushed his tongue back into Mistress Andrea's bung hole and felt more shit about to come out. In all she shitted three small soft turds into his mouth. Sam had to lick her asshole clean after each defecation. She then made him kiss her asshole several times and thank her for her shit.

Mistress Andrea stood up and had Sam get up, go into the other room and lay on the massage table, face up. He was not allowed to wash out his mouth. Instead he was ordered to savor the taste.

Mistress Andrea removed her top and was now completely nude except for her heels. She had the most fantastic tits, with her headlights definitely on. She stood over Sam and told him he had complied with her instructions and would now be allowed to come. She dipped both hands in a jar of ointment and began to jerk Sam off. But she was using Ben-Gay as the lube and Sam's dick immediately seemed on fire.

Sam was bombarded with sensations, burning, yearning and finally as her hands did their magic, spurting.

"You spurted six inches. Not bad," Mistress Andrea told Sam.

She then commanded Sam to get up and take a shower in the bathroom down the hall. Sam made sure to get all the Ben-Gay off his dick. Before she let him got to the shower, Mistress Andrea had promised that next time she would use a Q-tip to push Ben-Gay down Sam's urethra. He was both afraid and aroused as he thought of it.

When Sam dressed he went in the living room and found Mistress Andrea covered in a modest wrap. Sam pulled the $500 out of his pants and gave it to her. "That was great" was all he could say.

"Call me again" was all she said as she showed him the door.

Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers