Scat Lessons Pt. 04

Story Info
Sam and Mistress Andrea play with two willing gay men.
1.7k words
3.95
18k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers

Mistress Andrea led Sam into the next room. It was a bedroom set up as a dungeon. Sam immediately noticed the toilet chair had been moved into a corner of the room. He also saw a sort of wooden bench with padded planks on each side.

"Get up on the bench, turd eater!" Mistress Andrea suddenly commanded. Sam put a knee on each plank and lay face down onto the bench so that his ass and asshole were fully exposed.

Sam suddenly felt the bench go up slightly. He heard a soft whirring sound and surmised there was an electric motor making it go up and down. He then felt a soft hand on his right asscheek. The hand fondled his butt cheek for a second, then came a quick slap. It was surprising but not especially painful.

"Try him on for size," Sam heard in Mistress Andrea's voice. He knew he was going to be poked anally very soon. She slipped the blindfold over him again.

Sam heard footstep and then the older man said "this is going to be a little painful at first, slave. But you will learn to enjoy my dick."

Sam felt the man part one butt cheek slightly and push a lube covered finger inside his anus. It felt very tight and Sam's sphincter fought the abnormal intrusion.

"The cure for this is more cock," said the older man. Sam felt the head of the older man's dick pushing against his asshole. He tried to will it to relax and open up. He started to try to shit a turd even though nothing was up inside of his. Sam hoped the shitting muscle movement would facilitate entry for this larger sized dick. At least to Sam it felt larger as it pushed further against his asshole.

At first Sam was afraid his anus might tear, but the cock began to slide in past the entrance muscles and deeper into the rectum. Finally Sam felt the man's belly against his back and knew he was balls in.

Then Sam felt the dick withdraw and few inches and slam back in. Sam now knew the sensation of being butt fucked. In some ways it was extremely humiliating, especially with the other two people in the room.

Mistress Andra was giggling softly. Sam could image her reaching inside her pants and fingering herself. He heard the sounds of cloth over skin and then smelled rather than felt Mistress Andrea's cunt right next to his face. "Eat up," was all she said.

Sam stuck out his tongue obediently, trying to concentrate on licking Mistress Andrea's cunt, but being distracted by the dick in his ass at the moment. Both felt good.

Sam's tongue found her pussy. He moved the tongue upward a little to stimulate Mistress Andrea's clit. He knew the more she orgasmed, the less harshly she would whip him afterwards.

Sam kept up the tongue action for about ten minutes. Suddenly, Mistress Andrea's hands forced his head lower and Sam slipped his tongue deep into her gash. He loved the taste, judging that she had not washed herself "down there" for the past few days or maybe even a week. Her twat was rank, but that exactly how Sam loved it by this point in his slave training. Sam slurped up Mistress Andrea's pussy juices.

Sam found himself wondering if Mistress Andrea still had periods. Some women went into menopause earlier than others. Also, Sam had been told, women often used birth control implants or pills that pretty much halted menstruation. Sam fantasized that if Mistress Andrea still was "on the rag," he would happily slurp that ruby fluid up as well. He knew that because was willing to eater her shit, he should also accept anything else that came out of her body such as spit or blood.

Sam's attention quickly shifted back to the older man who was corn holing him at the moment. Sam heard the man grunt and felt his fucking movements speeding up. Then the man stiffened, gasp "oh, God," and tighten up totally. Sam knew he was no longer an anal virgin. He was not sure what this meant.

He loved eating shit from Mistress Andrea. He had loved the older man's cock and was wondering how the younger one would be in size and technique.

Sam suddenly felt the need to be held, caressed, kissed by another man before just being fucked like a whore. Sam wanted The Boyfriend Experience and he wanted it now.

As if sensing this, the younger man bent down and kissed Sam on the lips. Sam responded with tongue and suddenly both males were swapping spit and trying to outdo each other.

Then Sam felt the blindfold being pulled off his face and the younger man's cock in his face. Sam was pretty comfortable in this position. It was not nearly painful as kneeling would be. Sam took the man's beautiful dick in his mouth and began sucking most humbly.

He knew that at any time the younger man could pick up one of Mistress Andrea's paddles, straps or canes, and given him ten hard licks that would cause welts, redness and sharp pain. After ten such lashes, Sam knew, he would be willing to do anything the man might desire.

Sam suddenly gasped quietly as he fantasized the younger man squatting over his mouth and ordering Sam to eat his shit. Sam was sure Mistress Andrea had told both horny men of her toilet training of Sam.

But the younger man was busy drilling Sam's mouth. After another couple of thrusts, the younger man stiffened and spurted hot semen into Sam's eager mouth. He was surprised that cum was so bitter and warm. Sam's slurped down the last traces of the younger man's cum and said "that you."

Immediately Sam felt his butt cheeks on fire. He knew someone, most likely Mistress Andrea, was striking him with the cane.

"Listen bitch, When you address either of these men, you say Master."

"Yes mistress," was all Sam could get out while wincing over the several welts on his butt. He knew she was capable of much more and might be inclined to show off before the gay couple who was her participating audience.

Sam then heard the younger man whisper into his ear, "you are so sexy. Just let me get you in my bed and I'll show you the stars."

Sam's cock immediately swelled to several times its size. The younger man grasped it in his hand, added some lube from a nearby tube, and proceeded to jerk Sam off. Sam knew he was doing this for a three person audience and he did not want to disappoint them. He lay back fully on the padded bench, and allowed the younger man full access to his erect and now properly oiled dick.

Suddenly Sam heard a whispered voice of one of the men say "six." The second (and older man) said nine. Then Mistress Andrea's voice say "twelve." Sam realized they were wagging on how high his cum would spurt. He knew that would be a combination of masculinity and horniness. He had not cum fo several days at Mistress Andrea's command.

He felt the younger man's hand quicken on his shaft and massage the tip of his cock. Sam could no longer hold back. He spurted cum into the air with his eyes closed to tighten the effect. "I win," shouted out Mistress Andrea and Sam knew she held a ruler in her hand to measure his output and she had guessed right.

Sam know he would now receive more heroic attention and less punishment when he was alone with Mistress Andrea. But he began to wonder if she would permit him a night with the younger man.

Sam also did not know the relationship between the two men. Perhaps the younger man had to hand over any conquest to the older man for complete satiation before the younger one would get his chance in bed with an exhausted, by this point, slave.

"Before we go back in the other room, do either of you need to use the toilet?" Mistress Andrea addressed the gay couple. I think I do, ma'am said the respectful older man.

"Well there it is," Mistress Andrea pointed to the toilet chair, which the older man appeared to notice for the first time. Sam immediately knew that the older man had never done a scat scene before and was a little fearful even though he would be on top. After all, what man normally thinks about the sensation of shitting and having another person consuming that shit even before it hit the air, from anus to lips, moving through from bowels to stomach.

"Slave, under the chair," Mistress Andrea growled as she lashed with her cane. Sam knew that if he disappointed her, her next lash would land on the tenderest skin left on his ass cheeks and that he would beg her between sobs to forgive him and cease the painful lesson.

Sam lay under the toilet chair, nude, face up and allowed to masturbate by Mistress Andrea while in this extremely vulnerable position. The older man, doing as told, plopped dow in the chair, bare assed. His anus was right at Sam's mouth. Mistress Andrea had the chair designed very well.

Sam felt the man's anus move and quiver. He knew what was coming and felt the tip of a turd emerge from the older man's butt hole and into his mouth. It was the size of a marble and harder than Sam had experienced with Mistress Andrea. Her shit was constantly soft and always sweet smelling, or so it seemed.

The older man's shit was harder and seemed smellier, not that he had a choice. Sam swallowed the turd without letting it touch his teeth. He obediently lick the man's shitty asshole immediately afterwards. Sam knew he needed to do a good job so that a piece of toilet paper rubbed against the man's asshole would have absolutely no brown on it.

If Sam passed the TP test he might be allowed some rest. If he failed the test all three tormentors promised to gorge themselves and then take extreme laxatives so they would shit pounds of excrement into Sam's mouth and gastrointestinal tract and eventually out his ass, into the sewer.

The man was now wiping his ass after Sam's extensive tongue lashing. Sam anxiously waited the verdict, which he would have no chance to appeal. Either rest with possible permission to jerk off, or extreme shit eating and no doubt harsh whippings in between the toilet sessions.

Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers