Scatmanda Ch. 01

Story Info
Supervisor catches Rhonda in the bathroom.
752 words
3.99
102.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what DO you think your are DOING?" the voice of your supervisor crashes through the silence.

You have been sitting there on the toilet for several minutes. You felt the wonderful pressure in your bowels earlier and, after several minutes of contemplating the act of going poo, went into the bathroom. You raised your skirt and fondled over your mound before you slipped down your underpanties. "Uuuhhmmmm," you moan as you note the little brownie smear in the back of the gusset. Oh gaaawd, it feeeels so good to have to go poo. You feel the pressure intensify just inside your anus as you relax only enough to allow your bottom hole to begin opening. You reach back between your thighs ... finger through your hairy lined quimmy, giving your ciltty an extra little tickle as you slide your fingers back. They fondle over your wee wee opening and spread your inner petals opened before you slide your middle finger into your now slippery wet pussy. Farther back, between your bums you feel around and then over your asshole and feel it beginning to open. The brownie mess presses outward, opening the folds and creases of your anus. The mass slides out half an inch or so as you touch it. You raise your dirty fingers back to your face to look at the messy smear on them. You put them to your nose to smell your luscious poo and then lick away the brownie smears.

"Yuuummmmmy ...," you think to yourself .... You continue to let your bowels press the mess out of your anus ... again reaching back between your legs ... masturbating your quimmy momentarily as you reach back to your bottom cheekies. You feel the soft creamy brown mess sliding freely out of your anus now and put your finger into the moving mass. Your fingers are a thorough poopy mess. You stop your movement to examine your fingers once more then to lick and suck the shit from them once again. You don't waste time now. Your mess wants to finish sliding out of you. You cup your hand underneath yourself and catch the poop, filling your palm with a three inch diameter and three inch high pile of the softie ice cream textured brownie mess.

AND THEN THAT VOICE! "Just what DO you think your are DOING?" the voice of your supervisor crashes through the silence.

"Oh my gawd, Amanda ... Oh no ..."

One slight pull on the mullion between the stalls released the tentative door latch and the door stood opened. "And just what are you going to do with that handful of shit, my dear young woman?" she asks, standing there at the now opened door of the stall.

"Ooohh gaaawd," you almost sob at the reality of being CAUGHT at your little fetish! "Oohhh gaaaawd," you sigh out again. And then you look up into Amanda's eyes, down her chest and tummy and down at her now raised skirt, her hand and fingers holding the front of her panties down.

"If you don't raise that up right here into my spread open quimmy, my little darling, I WILL tell!!!!!!!"

"OOOoohhhhhh, yyessss, maaaaa'aaammm," you say as you reach out your hand to offer her your shit. She pushes her panties down to her knees. She holds her skirt up against her big tummy with her forearms as she pulls her fat hairy outer lips apart and shows you her spotlessly clean pinky split, her large floppy inner danglies. Her fingers pull them apart and you raise the handful of your poooopy mess out for her. She steps forward slightly and settles her quimmy down over your handful of poop. You watch as she slowly presses your hand up into her quimmy and up into the lower edges of her thick pubic brush. She reaches down to take hold of your hand and PULLS it up against herself and starts to masturbate herself right there in front of you with YOUR hand and with YOUR shit up in her gash!

"Uuhhhh...hhuuuhhhhh... uuuhhhmmmmmmmm ..." she starts to cummmm spontaneously. "OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH ..... oo..uh..hohhhhhhhhh," she whimpers as the two of you jointly masturbate her to a glorious cummmmmm.

"Now, my dear, you will have to obey me, from this time forward! I will be starting my period in just a few days and I DO hope you will be there for me, darling ... Now let's clean up and get back to work! Shall we?"