Scene 29 Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back to the real world?" I asked.

"Yeah; you know what they say about all goods things."

"They come twice apparently."

"Yeah, you just have to wait about 9 years for the second time," Natalie chuckled.

"Worth the wait."

"This was really fun Jim. I hope you don't think less of me."

"I could never."

"But it's like I said, I love my work, and I love being a mother, but sometimes it's nice just to unwind. I just felt like I hadn't done that in years."

"You don't need to explain."

"I let you fuck me in the ass and call me Padme. I feel like I do need to explain."

"In your defence, not at the same time. And I understand. You're in your mid-30s and starting to miss your youth. What else is there to explain?"

"I'm sure there are healthier ways to express that than 2 days of sex in a hotel room."

"Healthier, maybe. But more fun?"

Natalie's momentary look of guilt gave way to a wry smile and a knowing look in my directions. She would be oaky. Suddenly, I saw her Hollywood/actress side kick in again as she scanned up and down the hallway.

"This city is still swarming with media. It's probably best if we leave separately."

"I guess this is goodbye then," I said.

"I guess it is," she said regretfully as held out her hand.

I took it and we interlocked our fingers. I wondered when or if I'd ever get to touch her again.

"Sorry I cut into your sightseeing time," she said.

"Don't worry about it. Sometimes it's better to revisit old places."

"Old places?" she asked with a smile.

"Familiar places."

She smiled widely and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, before taking her suitcase and dragging it behind her down the hall.

As I watched her leave, admiring the way her arse moved even in jeans, I called out after her:

"So am I going to see you again?"

She paused and turned around.

"I'm sure you will. It's a smaller business than people think."

"I'm not going to have to wait 9 years again am I?"

"I'm sure it won't be that long. God, I'll be well into my 40s in 9 years," she said, her face scrunching up at the mere thought; "Then again, maybe that is a good time to catch up. I assume I'll be in the depths of a midlife crisis by then. I could use someone like you to lavish me with undeserved compliments.'

"And to fuck you?"

"Shhh!" she hissed, mindful that we were now out of the room.

She exchanged another smile, neither of us really wanting to lose sight of the other.

"Maybe I'll cast you in my next film," I whispered, "I would love to film a nude scene with you."

She chuckled and this time walked back towards me. I could tell she was formulating a response. It took her a few more seconds but then she finally replied,

"I wonder if we do see each other again in 9 years, whether you'd still find me as attractive."

"Always."

This got a biggest smile of them all, and it earned me one final kiss. He taste and her scent stayed with me long after she got in the elevator and disappeared from my life once more. If I never saw her again, I'll always remember the taste of those lips.

I meant what I said.

I've loved her on screen.

I've loved her in real life.

And no matter what happens in the future, no matter who I meet or who I may sleep with, no one will ever quite compare to Natalie Portman.