Scene 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Funnily enough this was the first time I could really just stop and look at her body without worrying about the cameras and our mutual need to just have sex immediately. She was thin but not too skinny. She obvious worked out judging by her well toned body. Breasts were perfect for a girl of her size. They leaned towards small rather than large though. She had the type of body where if you were to take a picture and look at it afterwards, you'd swear it had been airbrushed. Just perfect. I diverted my eyes to her vagina and watched as our collective juices oozed out of her. Some of it trickled down her leg and a bit down to her ass. This time it was my turn to take her hand and guide it down between her legs. With my forefinger on top of hers, I guided it along the slit of her vagina, her finger now thoroughly coated in our juices. I guided her finger down past her vagina and to her asshole and slowly lubed it up with her own finger. She giggled slightly and said.

'No.'

'No?' I asked wryly.

'No. I don't like giving head much less what you're proposing.'

I paused for a moment before saying. 'So you do give head?'

She laughed and sat up straight, her legs now on either side of me, her vagina pretty much in my face. She slowly lifted my chin so I was facing her.

'Don't push your luck,' she said before leaning in and whispering in my ear like its some big secret. 'But I have been known to do so from time to time.'

We had just had wild fantastic sex but I could already feel myself getting turned on again. Our faces almost touching, her long dark hair in my face as she whispered into my ear with that sexy New York accent of hers.

'And how about fulfilling Star Wars fantasies?' I whispered back, half jokingly and half for real.

Natalie giggled into my ear like a little school girl before saying. 'You know that outfit from Episode II?'

'You were horrible in that by the way. But do you mean the white one?'

'Shut up, and yes, I do mean that one,' she said still whispering.

'You mean that tight fitting white number you had on during the battle where people could clearly make out your nipples?'

'Yes I mean that one. And my excuse was I wasn't wearing a bra and it was cold on set. Anyway George, Lucas I mean, not the hack we're working for right now. He let me keep that. I still have it. But unfortunately I keep in back at my house all the way on the other side of the world.'

With each hand, Natalie wrapped her hair around them and bunched it up by the ears mirroring the Princess Leia look and said. 'So when we go into the bedroom, you'll have to use you're imagination.'

I smiled and said. 'Fair enough. But I don't know about the bedroom. What's wrong with right here?'

Natalie leaned forward and looked down at the carpet. 'Surely you down mean the floor?'

I quickly grabbed her sides and pulled her down onto the carpet on top of me. She gave a slight yell of surprise but that turned into a laugh. Natalie straddled me like she did during filming but this time, she sat up straight, ran her hands through her hair to straighten it until it all draped down over her shoulders neatly. I reached up and grabbed both of her breasts. Slowly she eased herself onto my erect penis.

'Let's take it slower this time. Be gentle,' she said.

***

The Next Day on Set

'Woah, woah, slow down. Back up for a minute here. You lucky bastard, how the fuck did that happen? Tom asked.

Tom was more than shocked. His reaction was similar to that of someone actually observing a true miracle. Despite all his talk about signals and my chances to have sex with Natalie Portman, he didn't think I could actually do it. And every time I looked back on it, I wonder the same thing. How the fuck did that happen?