Scene

Story Info
A submissive wife arranges a group scene for her husband.
775 words
3.76
24.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

Like tropical rain. In the jungle, the mist that filters through the trees and covers everything gathering itself into droplets and rivulets and eventually dripping.

----

It wasn't as she'd imagined, and yet, it was. She'd waffled between guessing it would be sexy, arousing, empowering, and worrying that it would be demeaning, gross, that she wouldn't be able to carry it off. In the end she was surprised to find that it was mostly pragmatic, it was mostly about the work necessary to get to the conclusion.

A friend of a friend had connected her to the local fetish community, where she'd been able to interview candidates. She'd winnowed it down to a varied (that was important) but basically decent seeming bunch of folks. Even if there were a couple weirdoes in the group, probably there was enough decency and common sense in the rest to keep things from going bad.

Another cock presented itself, and she slurped it into her mouth. One in each hand. The constant switching off was confusing, and she'd given up trying to keep track of who was who, noting only a couple of unusually large penises as they came by. It was like a plate spinning trick, trying to keep all the guys moving along at about the right pace. In the end, it was on them, that was the deal, but she couldn't help but want to be a big part of it.

If she turned slightly, not enough to lose the cock she was sucking, she could see her husband. He was fixated on her, and seemed happy. Good. This was his 50th birthday present, after all. She needed reality to match the fantasy for him.

More cock changes, mmm, a big one this time. She went as deep as she could, her husband twitched, seemed to inhale sharply as she bottomed out. She gagged a little, pushing herself on purpose. He loved it. Good.

They were getting close now, all together. The mass of 23 men had been jerking off as she worked on them, of course. They knew what they were about.

Then an unsteady man pushed his way in, stroking hard, unloaded on her face with a splat. A minute or two later, a second one, a dribbler. She could feel the cum gathering itself up on her face, the third load a few seconds later started it drooping. Carefully, she felt for the brandy snifter she'd bought for the occasion, with a finger delicately pushed semen from her cheeks and nose into it.

More loads now, they came fast and furious for a minute or two. She opened wide for two or three, carefully held the sperm on her tongue, and then let it fall from her lips into the snifter.

Keeping track of the fragile snifter the crush of bodies was unnerving and chaotic for many moments, she lost some cum on the plastic floor covering. Her husband was ecstatic, especially as she spat semen into the glass. She took the next several in her opened mouth and repeated it for him.

The crush cleared up, men fell back to watch. There seemed to be only two latecomers, working their cocks furiously. She lifted her chin, beckoning, and got one grateful taker. She slurped hard and fast, using her free hand to help him along, letting him twitch and shudder himself into her, let him slide out slowly, milked him on to her pouting mouth. Then, delicately, she spat the load into her glass, letting it slide slowly from her pursed lips. Her husband moaned softly and fumbled at his pants, thought the better of it.

The last dude stepped forward quickly, and unloaded on her, nearly filling one eye socket. Yikes! She scooped it into the glass, one final large load, and looked down for the first time at her catch. Not full, but good-sized bolus of sperm. She steeled herself, told herself Don't blow it now.

Her husband approached. She handed the snifter up to him, eyes downcast, posture submissive. She felt his hand on her chin, tilting her face up. Their eyes met, as his hand want to the back of her head. Fingers in her hair, pulling her head back, holding her in place as he brought the snifter to her lips.

The brandy snifter reeked, she stopped breathing through her nose, opened her lips willingly as he tilted the glass up slowly. She sipped, swallowed. Swallowed. Swallowed. Again. And that was the last of the warm mass.

He took her hand then, lifted her to her feet, and took her away then in haste and need.