Scenes - Act 03

Story Info
Meredith expands her roles.
2.3k words
4.06
3.5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Meredith woke the next morning. Her pussy still pulsed and throbbed and was still wet from her masturbating the last night. She struggled out of bed and made it to the shower. The warm water felt good as it rained over her dark hair, down over her shoulders and dripped form her plump breasts. One hand found her harden nipples while the other found her engorged nub between her legs. It didn't take much for her to reach another orgasm.

"Fuck!" Meredith screamed then asked to herself. "Why the fuck am I so fucking horny?"

She already knew the answers.

The role of Shannon in the play she was lead female was the root of all this angst. First, the role included total nudity. Second, she had fallen for her co-star, Gereone Kwai. Third, she had thanked Sara the play benefactor on the casting couch.

It was a couple of days before everyone got the script rewrite. There wasn't too much change for everyone but Meredith noticed that there were an awful lot of nude scenes; more than was in the original.

Julien the Director told her that it was pertinent to the role. "Is there a problem with it?"

"No!" Meredith quickly answered back knowing that this was a lead role and if she didn't accept it, they would easily find someone who would. "No...No, no problem."

The reads went well. Actual stage rehearsals were with props as craft built the sets required. In the nude scenes Meredith was able to wear a slightly less than modest bikini. Gere her co-star wore a Speedo. She looked at her male lead. He looked a bit tired and the package he had in his pants was less than she thought it would look like in the tight swimsuit. But his body was amazing; not overtly muscled but in good shape and tone for an older male.

The scene where Shannon mounts Gregory (Gere) was currently done on an ordinary chair. Legs spread as she sat on his lap, Meredith hoped that her leaking slit wouldn't spot her bottoms, but she wondered how Gere didn't get an erection considering how easily he got one when they hugged good-night. And in as much as she wanted to fuck her co-star, her rule against intimate relations with a still married man prevented them from any consummation regardless of how poor Gere's relationship was with is wife.

It was getting late and Gere was scheduled to work the other job. Meredith was asked to stay.

Over the past few weeks, Meredith was asked to help hype the play. Either with Gere or each by themselves. So it wasn't unusual that she was solo tonight. Sara had bought her some outfits that would resemble the wardrobe during the play. What she wasn't expecting was that include what she wore beneath too. Not that she minded. They were nice pretty delicate lacy, bras and panties along with stockings and garters. Footwear included four and a half inch heel pumps. "At least the shoes are a little more sensible."

Sara beckoned Meredith over. Beside her was a slightly heavy set man. Meredith estimated he stood about six feet in height. AS she approached the two, Meredith notices the man's smile broaden. There was something familiar about him.

"Harvey, I'd like you to meet Meredith." Sara made the introductions. "Meredith is playing our lead female, Shannon. Meredith, this is Harvey."

It was like a bolt of lightning in her head when she realized who he was. She extended her hand shake his. "Mr. Wie..."

"No, no. No need to be so formal. Call me Harvey or Harv." The man quickly interrupted. "Whichever you prefer."

"We'd like to go for dinner and discuss your role and possible future career." Sara told her. "Harvey... Harv is a great contact and can pave the way for you to bigger and better things."

The three of them left for the restaurant. It was nearby and they could have easily walked but Harv insisted on taking his limo. They were lead to a more secluded area of the place and were shown to their table with a horseshoe bench, well-padded seat. Meredith was seated between Sara and Harvey. There wasn't much space between them.

Drinks flow freely as they talked about the play, Meredith's experience and how Harvey could really help make the unknown actor more famous. Meredith's head was swimming with possibilities and fantasies as Harvey and Sara mentioned more and more opportunities.

Sara's cell phone rang. "Hello? (pause) Really? Now? (pause) Can't it wait until? (long pause)"

Sara removed the phone from her ear and put the phone away. She looked at her watch.

H: "Everything okay?"

Meredith looked concerned.

S: "Yeah. I need to get back. Some sort of stupid problem that can't wait."

M: "That's terrible. We can continue this another time if you like."

H: (scoffing) "Nonsense. We can continue. Have some dinner. More drinks."

S: (getting up to leave) "Yeah, you two can stay. No use all of us suffering."

The waiter comes by.

W: (with a wink) "Is everything okay? I hope there isn't a problem with the service or anything."

S: (smiling back) "No, no. You were perfect. No worries. Please charge whatever they have on my account."

As Sara and waiter left, Harvey watched them. Meredith was too excited and did not notice the play benefactor give the waiter a huge tip.

H: (squeezes Meredith's hand) "Well I'm glad you can stay. We can get to know each other a bit better."

Totally emboldened by the long white linen on the table hiding any action beneath, Harvey then moved Meredith hand to his lap. Slightly taken aback, Meredith was unsure what was happening as Harvey placed his arm around her shoulders.

H: "So there are many opportunities going on right now in my basket. Are you more interested in live theatre or maybe have you thought of film?"

Meredith felt something growing inside Harvey's pants. Not unfamiliar with what it was, it was a little thick but much smaller than anything she was acquainted with. With his free hand, he placed it over hers and started to move it back and forth. He pulled her closer so his other hand could palm her full breasts. The thin lacy bra she wore offered little protection from his groping.

No longer needing guidance, Meredith's hand automatically maintained a stroking rhythm. Harvey now free hand started to lift the hem of her skirt. He ran his palm up along her thigh until he found her stocking top and garter clip. He smile sadistically and said. "I'm glad Sara knows me so well."

Harvey continued to slide his hand up and down the silky thigh of Meredith; each time the hand slid up higher and higher until it reached her hip joint. When Meredith offered no defense, Harvey nudged her legs apart enough to access her covered pussy but the tiny, lacy thong did nothing to deter his invasion. He easily pushed aside the flimsy gauze and found her slit already nicely slick. Meredith felt his fat pudgy finger slip in between her lips. Her sudden gasp and slight reaction was one of pleasure not pain or concern.

Suddenly, Harvey pulled his hand away and jolted Meredith back to the present. Uncertain if she had done anything wrong, Meredith looked at Harvey with surprise and question.

"Meredith, I may have something for you." Harvey said in a matter of fact tone. "But I'm not sure. Would you read for me? I have a copy in my room."

Stunned, Meredith agreed and the two left for Harvey's limo. It was a short ride to his hotel. A few of the paparazzi were there to snap photos of him and Meredith as they entered the lobby. The atrium glass walled elevator they took rose up to the penthouse floor.

Harvey's room was a huge suite; certainly much bigger than Meredith's entire apartment. Harvey pointed to a couch for Meredith to sit. "The script is in my bedroom. I'll be right back. Pour yourself a drink if you like. It's a fully stocked bar. Can you pour me a whiskey? Neat."

Of course Meredith reacted quickly to the request and found the bottle of Willett 22 year old bourbon. At over a thousand dollars a bottle, she would never be able to afford even a glass of the fine whiskey and wanted to taste it. She poured the amber liquid into fine crystal tumblers.

She set Harvey's glass on the coffee table before she sat down on the couch. Meredith brought the glass up to her nose. She noted the fragrance of rye and cautiously took a sip. There was a wonderful, smooth flavour that lingered in her mouth after she swallowed. She was about to take another tasted when Harvey returned.

Held in his right hand was a thick ream of papers Meredith assumed was the script. Then she noticed Harvey had changed from his outside clothes to a casual, knee length, gold silk robe. It was loosely tied with a golden sash. He handed Meredith the tome of papers and reached for his glass. As he did so, the sash failed to maintain its integrity and allowed the robe to fall open.

Harvey pretended not to notice his exposure and took a gulp of his drink. Of course, Meredith could not help but gaze at his overt display. Beneath his bigger belly was his smaller semi-flaccid penis. He moved around to stand next to Meredith.

"Well, what do you think?" Harvey smiled at his protégé. His pecker proudly grew hard

Meredith looked at him rather than the thick book. Although it was pretty thick, his pecker was fully erect at only four inches. Meredith knew what he wanted and put down the script. She moved to her knees in front of him and brought her lips closer and closer to his cut sausage. When she took his red knob into her mouth, Harvey's wiry, pubic curl was already tickling her nose. She buried her face into his crotch as she sucked at his wiener.

Meredith was a naturally, talented cock sucker. She could prolong a guy's agony or could quickly relieve him. Meredith choose the latter. In a matter of minutes, Harvey had no choice but to give up his cum. For such a small tool, he gave her a flood of sperm.

Meredith sucked at Harvey until she thought he had nothing left to give. She pretended to swallow but let the vast majority of his white juice spill out form her mouth. She played to his ego. "Oh, Harvey! That was a delicious bit of dessert. There was so much. Too much to swallow!"

Harvey collapsed onto the couch. Surprisingly and as spent as he was, his cock was still hard. He gave her a rubber and motioned for Meredith to straddle him. His little peter barely filled the condom. As she sat on him facing him, his teeny weeny barely penetrated her now aching cunt.

Meredith rocked slowly on the rock-hard thumb sized dick. It was big enough to smash against her clit and drove her to fuck him harder and harder. "Oh fuck, Harvey! You're making me C.. U.. M..!!"

Meredith squeezed her opening on Harvey's fat dick and milked out the tiny bit of replenished cream he had as he orgasmed for the second time in a matter of minutes. He screamed out as he convulsed. A..i...eeeee!"

Still slightly weak kneed, Meredith managed to rise from Harvey's lap. She couldn't believe how such a small cock could get her off like it did. As she rose to her feet, Harvey leaned forward and stopped her from moving away by grabbing handfuls of her ass. He kept leaning forward enough to place his face between her parted legs. Meredith felt Harvey's tongue pierce through her wet hole. He was sucking out all of her juices from her cunt. She thought. "Oh gawd! He's going to make me cum again!"

Harvey's tongue seemed as long as his dick and even more talented. Meredith felt the invader flick back and forth and all around inside her. She felt it in her belly. Then he did something she couldn't describe but it pulled her trigger.

"Oh fuck! I'm C-c-c UMM... ING!" Meredith groaned out loudly. She started to hump against Harvey's face trying to get even more of his tongue inside of her. "I... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oooh fu...CK!"

Harvey managed to catch a collapsing Meredith and lay her onto the couch. She was still convulsing when Harvey's mouth went back to work between her legs. Incomprehensible gibberish escaped from Meredith's mouth. "Aaa...eee... Ooo... Yaa... Ooo... Gee!"

Uncertain how many more times she came, Meredith gathered enough strength to try and finally push Harvey's face away. Harvey forced on her one more orgasm before he ultimately relented his attack. He sat back and watched with great satisfaction, how he made Meredith into a spasming, babbling pile.

It took a bit before Meredith regained any semblance of coherency and shook the fog from her head. No longer caring for his overt appearance, Harvey was naked where he stood to pour himself another Willett. He turned to see Meredith start to reach for the script.

H: "Oh, no, Meredith."

M: (Retracts hand with a jerk as if burned by fire) "What... Is something wrong? Didn't I earn the right to the script?"

H: (Takes the script away) "No, no. Not that. This is shit! Unbecoming of my new star. I have a better role for you to read. Unfortunately it's at my office so I can't show it to you now. I'll call you. Meanwhile..."

Meredith looked down between his legs to see his erect dick.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers