Scenes - Act 04

Story Info
The final act.
1.9k words
4.73
3.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Shannon" rehearsals for Meredith and Gereon were going well and opening was getting closer and closer. Both of the star actors were still busy with hyping the show. Sometimes together and sometimes on their own. At their other job at Tony's, the two had become closer and closer although there was still no sex between them. Meredith stuck by her rule of not sleeping with a married guy regardless of how their relationship was or wasn't. That's not to say they didn't cuddle and coo when no one else was around.

Also, Meredith wasn't a young naïve woman. In her mid-forties, with acting parts getting harder and harder to come by, she understood what she would need to do sometimes and that the casting couch was a real fact.

Sara the play financier had Meredith "thank" her for giving her the role of Shannon. Meredith really didn't mind since the slightly older attractive woman had a sweet, tasty pussy and that Sara also returned the favour. Mutual fucking with a strap-on wasn't so bad either.

Sara also introduced Meredith to Harvey, a renowned person in the industry. He had promised her some reads and possible parts in other projects. In turn, Meredith was expected to again and again "thank" him for each possible opportunity and read. Meredith thought to herself. "Good thing I'm an actor. His tiny penis hardly penetrated my slit!"

It was near the end of their shift at Tony's. Meredith and Gereon both finished up their tasks and got ready to leave together as they always did. Gereon walked Meredith home.

Meredith (uncertain how to bring the topic up): "Ger? What's up? You're energy seems to always be low lately."

Gereon: "Yeah! Sara has me busy most nights. And I don't get home until late most of the time."

M (concerned): "Geez, it's going to affect your performance. Julien has already started to carp about it a little. I heard it from some of the craft guys."

G (exasperated): "Well, I'm not sure why. He's part of the reason along with Sara. Both of them are just sapping me out!"

M: "What do you mean? Isn't it just meeting a couple of people?"

G: "Yes but it's later. (Pause -- Unsure whether or not to tell Meredith) Er... I'm pretty sure you have heard the rumour of a 'casting couch'. It's not a lie."

M (giggles): "Yes, I am well aware of it. I've even (air quotes) sat on it myself!"

G (surprised): "Wha... What? On this gig?"

M (slightly embarrassed): "Yes. First it was Sara starting in the beginning before all the rehearsals and then with Harvey; you know... producer and shit like that."

Meredith related the rest of the story to Gereon, especially the part about Harvey's small dick. Both chuckle.

G (shocked): "Jesus, Mer. I didn't know. I didn't think you..."

M: "What? That I'd do what I need to do to keep acting? To get acting roles?"

G (defensively): "No. No. I mean... I don't know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you."

M: "Okay. I know roles at our stage are extremely difficult to come by and get let alone be the headliner. Putting out is little in comparison. So what do you mean Julien is part of the reason. I figure you would have to 'thank' Sara. She's a wild one that one. And extremely horny."

G: "Whatever I have left after thanking (air quotes) Sara, Julien takes the rest."

M (shocked): "You mean...? Julien is...?

G: "Yeah. First, Julien watches as I do Sara. When she's finished with me, it's Julien's turn while Sara watches. If I can't get it up and do him, he is more than able to do me."

M: "Oh god! You mean..."

G: "Yeah. He makes me suck him and then fucks me in the ass if I can't get hard by then. My ass was so sore at first, I had trouble even sitting down."

M: "Oh, Ger! I am so sorry."

The two embraced in front of Meredith's apartment. With her head on his shoulders, Gereon's arms felt warm and strong around her. She pulled back slightly without breaking their hold. She stared directly into his warm eyes. Their lips smashed together. Meredith could feel Gereon's hardness against her thigh. Something she hadn't felt in a long time. She wanted it. She wanted it bad. Bad enough to break her rule.

M (grabs and strokes Gereon's cock through his pants): "I want this. I need it inside my cunt! Come up stairs."

The two enters Meredith's apartment barely unlocking their lips on the way. Behind closed door, Meredith rips Gereon's clothes off and pushes him on the bed. His uncut, majestic cock is hard and long. Between his knees, she engulfs it with her mouth taking in all nine, thick inches down her throat. She holds it there for a number of seconds before slowly sucking and licking him like a Popsicle.

Gereon stops her to help her off with her top. He undoes the hooks of her bra releasing Meredith's full D breasts from their constraints. Her nipples are engorged and hard. She pinches her nipples as she surrounds Gereon's cock between her breasts and slowly moves up and down. She giggles as the tip of his cock hits the bottom of her chin. A string of pre-cum spans from her chin to his knob.

G: "Oh god, Meredith! I've wanted to do this for so long!"

Meredith pushes Gereon back and mounts him. She directs the tip of his cock between her slippery, slit and slowly lowers her hips down. She savours the feeling as he enters deeper and deeper inside of him.

M (gasps): "Auuu... Ger...! Oh my gawd! I...eee...!"

Bracing her arms on his chest, Meredith mashes herself into Gereon then rocks back and forth. The thought of having a cock this big inside of her brings her to orgasm.

M: "Auu...Ooo... Fuck! Yes! Oh fuck! Oh FU...C...K...!"

Fade to black.

Next day at rehearsal, there was an uncertainty and distance between them.

G: "Are you okay?"

M: "Yes. I enjoyed last night. It has been so long since... But we can't do that again! You're still married regardless of how strained your relationship is."

That day and over the next number of rehearsals, everyone quietly noticed how different the two of them were. The vibe between them was tense and edgy. Julien was a bit concerned with the opening coming up soon.

Final dress rehearsal or as Meredith referred to it as undress rehearsal. Tomorrow night was the opening. According to reports, Meredith had hear it was going to be almost a sold out. She was excited and nervous at the same time.

Things progressed well. Meredith was able to keep her mind in the role of Shannon. That is until the scene where she and Gereon were to engage in "sex" in Shannon's apartment. Although there was not to be any penetration, the layout of the set was such that the act was screened from both the audience and the cast and crew. The sight of Gereon's cock started the flow between her legs. As she straddled Gereon's legs, Meredith pressed her dripping pussy against the underside of his erection.

Meredith managed to finish the scene and the play. After the rehearsal ended, Gereon wanted to speak with Meredith but she quickly departed.

Opening night.

The background music starts. Curtain rises. Music fades. Stage shows Shannon's bachelor apartment. Shannon is naked under her covers and pretends to masturbate to an orgasm (Meredith has her hand between her thighs and a finger in her slit. It's leaking already.).

S: (Climaxes. Then frustration) "Fuck! I need to get laid! It's been so long since I've had a cock inside me, I'm forgetting to remember what it feels like."

S: (Throws off the covers. Gets out of bed.) "Shit! I really don't feel like working today."

Shannon gets dressed. Lacy bra, panties, garters and stockings. Blue front button dress and matching shoes.

+++

Shannon at work at a high end lingerie shop. Kristina owner and friend converse.

K: "So... How was the date last night? Who was it again?"

S: "Chris. Set up by my sister. Did not go well. He was a bit of a fake and had hidden narcissistic tendencies. Although he did look good..."

K: "Did you guys...? You know!"

S: (Pretends to be shocked. Chuckles.) "No, we didn't. I wasn't going to give it up for him. I had to take things into my own hands, if you know what I mean."

(Both laugh.)

K: "Oh, I know what that means. Ken is the worst lover ever. I don't understand. He's got pretty good equipment but it malfunctions all the time. Blows up at the slightest touch of a breeze."

S: "Or maybe you're just too much for him."

K: "I know you are probably off blind set ups but Ken has a golf friend. I've met him a couple of time. He's really nice and not bad looking. Good bod too! Ken said he's got a nice sized cock!"

S: (Shock) "Kristina! Well, let me think about it."

K: "Okay."

+++

In a few later scenes. During fade to black, a curtain is dropped with a restaurant setting. Shannon and Gregory meet on a blind date. Things go well and talk about wishes and desires. They leave together.

S: "Thank you, Greg for a lovely dinner."

G: "I enjoyed it too. Do you think we could get together again?"

S: "Yes, I would enjoy it."

G: "Great. Uh, how did you get here? Can I give you a lift or call a cab for you?"

S: "I'm just near, so I walked."

G: "May I walk you home?"

S: "That would be nice."

The two walk together and continue their conversation. Their hands brush; a silent moment happens between the two. They walk hand in hand. In front of Shannon's place, the two experience an awkward moment. Greg unsure if he should kiss Shannon. Shannon breaks the silence.

S: "Greg? Would you like to come in for a night cap? I have a bottle of red. Sorry it's not very good."

G: "I would like that very much."

+++

Inside Shannon's apartment, they both rip off their clothes; kissing each other deeply. Greg is seated on the couch. Meredith looked at Gereon's erection as if it were the first time since they did it. Butterflies invaded her stomach.

Shannon mounts Greg's lap. Meredith's slit was wet and slick as she pressed against the undershaft of Gereon's cock. The heat between Shannon and Greg and Meredith and Gereon was intense. Even the audience could feel the passion between them. The scene has Shannon and Greg talk more about their wants and dreams as they pretend to fuck. All the while, Meredith was grinding herself against Gereon. She could stand it no longer.

Meredith knew the way the set was arranged that neither the crew nor the audience could see anything explicit. She raised her hips and without using her hand, allowed Gereon's erection to slip in between her lips and slide easily into her slippery hole.

M: (grunts and thinks to herself) "Oh god! He feels so good! So big!"

Shannon forgets her line. Greg re-cues her line.

S: "Oh god, Greg! Sorry but your cock inside me is so distracting (Ad lib)! Yes, I regret not finding true love but I think I found it now!"

Shannon and Greg kiss passionately. Meredith was humping Gereon harder.

The scene and the play was approaching the end.

S/M: "Oh fuck! Cum inside me! I need your cum!"

Greg/Gereon had no control or choice and started to pump his sperm from his full balls into her.

S: (hugs Greg) "I love you!"

SCENE.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers