Scenes from a Reno Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug needed little coaxing and without ceremony drove himself fully into the Sara’s open door. The tissues of her sex were still extremely sensitive from her violent orgasm and under the right (or wrong) circumstances she would probably want to wait for a few minutes before taking the hard fucking Doug was now giving her. Like Chloe however, she wanted to see her lover cum, and what was more she wanted to be the tool of his rapture.

On a more basic level, she simply wanted the sex to go on. The distances that separated the three lovers meant that these encounters were very special occasions and the online chats and phone sex only left her box aching for a more complete fulfillment. She knew that by the end of this weekend her pussy would be raw, and it would hurt to pee, that she will have eaten little, and slept less, that it would take several days to recover, and she was perfectly happy with that. For now she reveled in the feeling of Doug’s cock stretching the inflamed tissues of her cunt.

“Give her that hard cock! Fuck that pussy, baby! I want to see pussy get fucked hard!” Chloe urged. Sara found herself trying to spread her legs wider, wanting to take him deeper. Suddenly and without warning, another vicious orgasm racked her crotch. The already engorged muscles of her slide grasped the hard cock and squeezed. Doug felt it too; he let out a groan and fucked still harder. Sara’s climax intensified and she let out a loud cry.

“Oh yes, fuck her, make her scream, baby!” Chloe commanded.

Sara could feel Doug’s cock swell within the confines of her box, it went from hard to granite, his breath became shudders, and she knew he was of the verge. In a brief moment of timeless clarity, she felt not only the well defined corona of his cock but she was sure that she could feel every bulging vein, every ripple of muscle, every beat of his heart thorough the walls of her box.

With final gasp and a groan Doug leaned back pulling himself out of her. Chloe’s hand instantly went to his cock and began pumping it. The first hot jet of cum pulsed forth from the swollen tip; it arced through the air landing on Sara’s throat leaving a white ribbon that trailed between her breasts. The second delivery was off center and splashed squarely onto her left breast, hotly coating it’s nipple. Chloe continued to aggressively milk the muscle and a third load issued forth landing on Sara’s flat belly just below her breasts. Doug’s seed was so hot on Sara’s skin that it seemed to burn erotically. Again he shot, this one coating the ring that pierced her navel. His body had used up all of its energy and the last two or three loads simply frosted her shaved Mound of Venus.

Doug sagged, panting in Chloe’s arms. Sara disengaged her legs from around him and he collapsed theatrically onto the bed beside her, Chloe lay on top of him. The three of them lay in silence for a moment then Sara said, “Welcome to Reno.”

12