Scenes From Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So this is THE S. O. Black???.... I mean—beggin' your pardon—I expected some ugly, old drag-queen—ya know, some worn out, ol' fag-bag....Damn! I can see why some dudes might bend over....'

'Is that an invitation, Officer,' Sydd to quick for most, and like the speed of light on this one, caught him off guard....the other two officers chuckled....while the younger struggled to clear his throat....

'I'd keep my mouth shut, Juarez, if I were you....or you may find more in it than your tongue if you keep fuckin' with the counselor here....rumor is her trophy wall is crowded with balls from cops more seasoned than you....In fact, I believe she's here to collect another pair, tonight....' To that came a low whistle as Neel offered Sydd a seat....

'So what do we have here, Sgt?' Sydd asked formally....

'As per your specs, Counselor....We're waiting for your people to come out of the club....our subject rolled up two, three minutes before you knocked.... The picture is sharp and clear, and the sounds so good that we can even hear the chatter on his box....'

'Impressive.... I really appreciate your help....'

Before Sydd could finish, the silent officer cleared his throat... 'It's us who should be thanking you....' It was hard to make out his look...a cross between every group of people out there with only their most beautiful features.... There was something in his voice and demeanor that said this was a bit more than an after hours gig...

***

4 a.m...a little after....people began to spill out of the club.... Avia was the first person that Sydd recognized....she moved in the direction opposite the parking lot where Dickson had parked his patrol car....she made her way to the TT, keyed the locks to settle in and wait....

It was a bit before Sydd picked out Jr....for good reason....the transformation was incredible....so good that Sydd could hear the young Latino hiss under his breath: 'Who the fuck IS that?!'....

'Very nice, Jr....,' Sydd chuckled to herself....

Jr. was in white...tastefully so...a complement to the dark chocolate of his skin....his highlights were black and blue....

The outfit, a tight white leotard—crotchless—and tighter white leggings tucked into a pair of white, leather knee-boots....the leotard covered an expensive pair of 34d forms with very pronounced nipples, complete with nipple rings, all quite visible through the white gauze of the of the leotard—and terribly realistic....a white pashmina was draped round his shoulders....the cock—which he hadn't bothers to tuck—slithered—semi-erect—down his leg—clearly a result of he and Avia's antics in the club....

The make-up was flawless....Jr. was one of the best 'studys' Sydd had ever met...once she and Avia had taught him the basics, he was all about play and experimentation....the chocolate face was accented with blacks and blues...the lids, lashes, brows and cheek bones highlighted....the mouth a thick, full, slick, scarlet slash.... Then, the hair....Jr.'s twists...hennaed black black, the tips sprayed indigo...then the entire head sprayed with a light oil to give it sheen...

Officer Juarez was fidgeting in his seat....literally rocking on his balls.... Yes....Jr. "en femme" is a treat....ask Avia....

Jr. crosses to the lot....long, slow, measured strides....athletic calves and thighs straining in those heels against the spandex of the leggings—black muscle glowing phosphorescent against the white....muscled ass swaying... big cock flexing with every step....

Sydd cast a sidelong glance at Juarez...sweat beading on his forehead.... 'Hmmmmmm...he'll be taking a copy of this tape home tonite...' she chuckled....

Jr. took his time crossing the street and moving to the car at the rear of the lot....just another xd—one who seemed to have money—out for a night of clubbing and fun....time to get home now—or wherever....

He acted oblivious as he passed the cruiser, keyed the lock and slid in behind the wheel of the powder-white SLK (Sydd thought that this rental would make Jr. that much more irresistible to Dickson).... Before the top was engaged halfway, the red and blues began to strobe....

***

'Here we go,' Neel husked.... 'Key the sound up, Mitsu.... 'Bring the shot in tight, Juarez...I want to be able to lip-read this muthafucka....'

The resolution was tight and clear, right down to Dickson's hardon in his regulation blues....the sound was perfect stereo....

'Is there a problem, Officer?...'

'Get out of the car, Bitch....'

'Beg pardon?....'

'Outta the car, Bitch! Move!'

Jr. opened the door, pivoted his ass on the leather seat and stretched a leg out with all the slow deliberacy he could muster....as the leg swung free of the car, it was clear that his cock was just as hard as Dickson's—fear? The rush of danger?...maybe the idea that this 250+ pound, pile-drivin' white boi found him attractive???....

A whistle passed through Dickson's teeth; then, he hissed, 'goddam, Bitch....what the fuck is that?...'

Jr. continued to amaze everyone in his audience—Sydd included.... 'This, Babi?...' in a voice all husky and smoky....choking off all that cock at its base through that white spandex....

Dickson looked like he was fighting for air.... Bright red....getting redder; turning brighter by degrees....

'You talking about this, White Boi?...' Jr gapping his legs even further....

Sydd: 'Slow down,Jr....slow down.... Let him make his move....'

***

'Turn around, Bitch!' Dickson growled.... 'Spread 'em! Assume the position!'

Jr. did as told....leaned against the hood of the car and pushed that bubbled ass out....

Dickson approached shakily.... And began his 'frisk'....

He let his nightstick—the wooden one—slide up Jr.'s inner thighs....when it got to that lump of cock he let it roll over it again and again—gentle pressure—like a baker rolls a rolling pin over fresh dough—squeezing it...working the moisture out...making Jr. leak into the spandex....

Then Dickson brought it up between the crack of Jr.'s ass...let it rest in that valley—length-wise—then slid it back and forth....

Jr.—the performer—performed....lapdanced on Dickson's wood....looked over his shoulder....rolled his eyes...licked his lips....and mouthed 'C'mon, Daddi....'

Dickson didn't bother to ring his nightstick....it clattered to the pavement almost deafening those listening in the beat-up truck....Juarez whispered again, 'Who IS this bitch?'

'"She",' Sydd offered sideways, 'is one of my operatives.... Maybe you'd like to meet HIM....and his lady....' Her eyes never left the monitor as Juarez gulped...

Dickson grabbed the spadexed ass....kneaded the cheeks, then pulled them apart and pulled Jr.'s spread ass over the obscenely huge lump in his regulation trou....

Jr. danced and ground on the big cop's cock in a way that would have made Avia proud....

Dickson couldn't control himself....he reached round and grabbed all that dick that Jr's spandex held captive and began to stroke while he worked against Jr.'s booty....

Here, Jr. thought he might loose it.... So did Sydd....

'Goddammit, Jr.! Now!....Now!'....she growled in a whisper....the other three in the truck glanced at her....

Jr. backed Dickson away from him...before the puzzled cop's disbelief could turn to rage, Jr. spun on a heel with both thumbs in the waistband of the spandex....he yanked downward and nine to ten inches of thick, drooling black cock jerked upward....at Dickson....

Jr. flash one of those million dollar 'cum get this, babi' smiles and crooked a finger at Dickson....

There are all kinds of jokes about cops and free donuts...free coffee...free this...free that....this...apparently was one meal that Dickson was not about to pass up....

Dickson was on his knees faster than any perp told to kneel and put 'em behind his head....he had Jr.'s cock in his mouth faster than a cabinet-level shoplifter at a discount store....he took it deep...seems he liked gagging....

Jr. may have gotten off one or two good deep strokes before the flashes went off....

Avia's was first....she held a 35mm with the old overhead flash that seemed to 'pop' with every exposure—and it was "exposure" that she was all about....the apparatus was for shock—it lit up the night time backdrop like noonday sun....it shocked the stuffed-mouth Officer Dickson into a bugged-eyed, kielbasi-eating pose....

Her first shot focused on his badge—the number in high relief...each subsequent shot captured the badge and a face stuffed with black cock....as Dickson tried to dis-engorge himself, Jr. clamped the back of his head on the backside of the pics and pumped the policeman's mouth....

In the midst of it all, flashes bounced off the night sky like fireworks on the Fourth of July....Sydd had taken the liberty to invite everyone she knew in the press corps and every freelance photographer in town....somewhere out there—way up high— was another high-powered lens that had captured everything well before the bulbs started popping....R was hard at work as usual....

Who knows what those diligent reporters would be able to use?... that wasn't Sydd's concern....she knew what she had and just where to take it....

Jr. was swinging into the Mercedes as the dazed Dickson stumbled to his knees....

Sydd made sure he got a good, clear look at her, she stood less than ten feet away....she wanted him to know....

As she turned to walk away...she knew he would come....the warnings came to late from Neel and the others...

The movement was 'ura'...a spin so lavish it looked like slow-motion....then came the 'atemi'—the strike—her target was the big man's solar plexus....his force and her concentration crippled him....he stopped—almost immediately—in his tracks....and crumpled to the parking lot cement....she had 'taken his center'—literally....

'Holy shit,' Juarez.... 'Who IS she?'

'Whoever, rest assured, she can kick your ass,' Mitsu replied dryly...

Neel chuckled....

***

7

Bright Monday morning.... The city solicitor hadn't let the weekend go by without getting to Sydd....she couldn't let the weekend go by....mainstream press; the undergrounds; TV; talk radio—the pulpits.... Yes...the solicitor needed to talk....

Sydd breezed into the Solicitor's Office.... 'Morning, Ladies....Ms Darnay in? She's expecting me, I believe....Don't bother...I'll show myself in....'

The solicitor's staff was always a bit flustered when Sydd appeared....they didn't know whether to hiss or cheer....then there were those who simply wanted to meet her in the ladies room...for a little close up inspection...and maybe some 'penetrating' 'conversation'....

Sydd rapped lightly on the frosted door pane....

'Come in....' the invitation sounded weary....

Nkechi Darnay looked up over her glasses....sighed...rolled her eyes toward the seat in front of her.... 'Dammit, Sydd,' she began tiredly, 'You're becoming the bane of my existence....'

'Unh, unh, unh....' Sydd chided.... 'Solicitor Darnay, under these conditions... professional decorum and respect demand that you address me appropriately....or....'

'Or...?' Darnay arched her brows....

'Or you'll never climb into my kingsize again....'

Darnay had to choke her laughter....

'Business, Ms. Black....business....

'Officer Dickson's counsel maintains entrapment....'

'He would...but no one told Dickson to wrap his mouth around that pretty, black cock....and besides...I am not with the prosecutor's office...that's your problem....'

'So what do you want?'

''Kechi...you know what I want...and you're going to give it to me: expunge my client's record...restore her good name (to the degree that that can be done)...an official apology...costs....and restitution at half a mill....'

'Half a mill!!!'...Darnay choked again....

'Peanuts, if you remember the last time I met one of the City's hacks in court....'

'Okay...okay...' Darnay is sullen....

Sydd stands to leave...reaches cross the desk to shake goodbye....Darnay leans forward with both hands... cradles Sydd's neck, and forces her tongue down Sydd's throat....no resistance here....

Darnay pushes away...smoothes her blouse and skirt... 'When?'

Sydd cocks a brow as she re-applies lipstick and gloss... 'Your call.... I'm around....'

Out the door, through the lobby.... 'Have a good day,

Ladies....'

***

8

A week or two later.... Neel behind the wheel of his most-prized possession—a not quite vintage, Mustang GT convertible—he pulls a right into an old industrial zone—mostly junk yards—this is a late afternoon, early evening parts search for his beloved clunker....

Half way up the block, in front of an abandoned warehouse, two Highway Patrol muscle cycles overtake him, lights and sirens screamin'.... He pulls over to give them berth...to let them pass....one pulls up in front, the other in back....the officer in front dismounts....unsnaps the holster strap....in the mirror, the officer in the rear has already drawn the weapon....

Far from foolish, Neel attempts to speak....the approaching officer—still visored—motions for silence and for him to put his hands on the wheel....he complies....the officer reaches into Neel's right flank...underneath the right armpit—Neel's a lefty—and retrieves the Glock.... No fool, Neel remembers that a pistol is also trained on his head....

He's motioned from the car....motioned to turn and his big, brutish arms are forcefully and efficiently clamped behind him....then...in another deft, but strange move, his legs are shackled....

Before the black sack is thrown over his head and duct-taped across the mouth ....all he can think is 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!...Dickson!....'

Then he's pushed forcefully into the rear of his car and it roars off....

***

About half an hour later—by Neel's estimation—the Mustang jerked to a halt...pitching him against the front seats....the last thing he recalled before the chloroform....

The dull thud in his head told him he was awake....the sack still over his head, though not nearly as tight....was he still gagged?...

There was a coolness on his skin....all over....as if he had been completely doused with water....or naked....

He tried to move and realized that he was bound....taped to a chair....though, not much of one...it seemed that his ass overhung it slightly....

He went into his mental exercises...he needed his full faculties if he was going to get out of this....he couldn't see, but he could hear and smell....he could sense a presence...maybe two....

The sounds were all background....the smells....were confusing....industrial....just like his position—chains....gears...oil....leather....a whiff of something else...out of place....

He realized he was naked when something hot splattered on his cock...he jerked and in his surprise cried out slightly, then stilled himself....

Then a hand—a strong, gloved hand—gripped his cock....and began to milk it....

Neel began to grow in that hand—against his will—began to grow hard and long and thick....the more he attempted to resist...the more skilled the hand became....the more mind-games he attempted with himself, the more the hand—literally—manipulated him....

Again, the hot liquid splattered on the head of his cock....rapidly cooled....and then was expertly worked into his sex, lubricating and slicking it....when he realized that the hot splattering was spit....he became harder still...time to surrender he thought....

At the very moment of submission....his balls were cupped and raised....something soft and smooth was placed behind them at the base of his dick....then, it occurred to him: he was being tied off....the cloth—silk, he reckoned—was pulled as tight as possible without damaging him....he felt the blood surge from the base of his cock to the head...and then it seemed to expand....where there had been one hand, there were now two....

Then came the mouth....so hot he made no pretense of control....the cry, then the moan, were tokens of surrender....

Lips that were smooth and full, coated and strong sucked him in....he murmured 'Counselor,' and immediately a strong digit found his asshole and lanced it....he jerked upward into the hot cavern that already encased him...felt it tighten around his cock even more as it worked in cadence with the finger up his ass.... He let the mouth and finger take him away....

Neel fought against cumming...in the end he erupted....spurts and gobs of cum....and his 'tormentor' hardly missed a drop....seeming to savor every pearl....

His hood was shifted just enough to reveal his lips....soft, full lush lips were placed over his...he could smell the sweetness of lipstick and savor the taste of cum...his own....

Drained—literally—Neel slumped in the seat....the notion of 'reprieve' danced in his foggy head—foolishly....

He was jolted back to a certain state of consciousness as the teeth sank into the tender flesh of his nipple and began to nurse....then the tongue began to tease....

Thumb and forefinger tweaked and twisted the other... then slid to his lap and his exhausted member...or, 'exhausted' so he thought... the leather of the palm that gripped him was soft, smooth, and supple...it was also warm and slick....what had just been 'tired,' 'exhausted,' 'played out,' now began to stir....

Between ridges of dental perfection his nipple was assaulted by the tongue....his cock grew harder and harder in the leathered fist...offering it's own 'oil'.... He groaned...silenced himself...then cocked an ear...the 'whirring' was faint—a dim buzzing in his head....til it made contact with his asshole....he made no attempt to stifle the moan this time....

'Ahhhhhhhh!.... Unhhhhhhhhh....' Neel bit his lip....the vibrator played the rosebud of his sphincter...for what seemed like eternity....before it eased in and he let out a full-blown shout.... 'OOOOOOO....SHIT!!! O shit!....Ooooo, shiiiit....' With every inch, it seemed that the hum of the vibrator increased.... As did the length and width of Neel's dick...

Tied off, it was a monster—more of a monster than it had been...his sack swollen as if it held tennis balls...the cock...frightening....

Once again, a hot mouth engulfed him—full of spit...mixing with his copious precum... did he detect a gag reflex as a fresh wave of lubricant covered his dick....?

It was only two or three strokes in that wonderful mouth before he was gripped tightly under the balls where the silk was knotted.... His cock was stood up for the mounting....the orifice was tight—extremely tight—even the mixture of spit and precum, and what apparently was a good quantity of lube, could not take away the friction—the pain—the discomfort—of his entrance...the friction was 'burning' his dick....

For the first time, he heard the voice of the 'mountee'.... No words....just a gasp....a groan....and then a determined and satisfied moan....

Then he felt the sting of the hot, starred and ringed nipples against his own...and an equally hard cock against his tight belly....the hood was pushed up slightly and the lips found his again....the passion was excruciating—exquisite....

She began to moan even more...then murmur as she gained rhythm on his huge root....it was in a whisper....it confused what he thought he knew....he thought he was sure of his assailant....but...now....

'Give me that big cock, Sgt....' she murmured.... 'O....it's so big, Daddi....sooooo gooood....Fuck me like you do the bois, Babi....Give it to Mami....You know I still love it....love it more knowing they play with it too....'

'Counselor???...'Neel gasped between thrusts...

The response was to push the vibrator further up his ass....pushing him over the top....forcing scalding cream into a condom too full of his dick...her deep moan in his ear as she forced her ass down to meet his final thrust....