Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 05

Story Info
Divora's sexual philosophy.
880 words
4.67
5k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divora lurched unsteadily back to a berth and slumped down, legs wide open and her smoothly muscled inner thighs jerking from time to time from aftershocks of pleasure.

Eva stood facing Maria who remained on all fours, me standing with legs on either side of her thin shoulders. Klaus maintained his steady doggy strokes, kneeling behind her. Maria, despite her recent cunniligual exertions on Divora and no doubt aching facial muscles, was game for more. She waggled her extra-long tongue lasciviously at the older woman, who was absently sniffing at the two fingers that had sent Divora over the top. Licking them clean, she stepped up to the waiting lips. I asked Eva to pass me her damp blue panties, lying on the carriage floor amongst a tangle of discarded underwear and other clothing.

She bent over, picked up the item and then slowly placed it between her thighs, drying her genitalia. She then did the same, easing the panties between her buttocks and wiping up leakage. With a knowing look she passed them to me, crammed her labia into Maria's face and grabbed my erection with both hands, pumping me slowly as that tongue got to work again.

I now went into a reverie, recalling my days as a first year student virgin, sitting on the toilet at home and reaching into the adjacent laundry basket for pairs of my sisters' knickers, soiled from the previous day's activities. My immediately older sister was hockey mad, so her panties gave off a strong odour of crotch and bum sweat, mixed with pee from little spurts of game excitement and occasionally light staining at the back, of anal origin.

My other sister was twenty and her pantie smells were far more fruity, exciting and adult, charting her sexual activities of the night before. Nameless stains, back and front, were sometimes layered with drying semen. I never thought of these aromas as unpleasant. They were a stimulating accompaniment to my masturbation, my semen ending up in one or other damp gusset.

Our collective sexual dynamic began to change - Eva turned around, facing the carriage window, bent over as much as she could without relinquishing my penis and pushed back into Maria, anus impinging on her nose. Unfazed by this change of polarity, Maria began tonguing either side of the clitoral hood, circled the pee hole, continued to the vaginal opening, licking inside, and langorously slid up the perineum. When she reached the anus, she licked and circled the area, the anal opening displaying a cluster of tiny, pink hemorrhoids.

After several moments of this stimulation, Maria introduced an amazing variation. On her way north along Eva's genital pathway, she paused over the vagina, rolled her tongue into a muscular funnel and stabbed it deep into the tunnel several times, then moved up to the anus and repeated this manouevre. Eva began to rock and jiggle her large soft bottom, curiously erotic with its orange peel skin and fine downy hair. She was emitting harsh, birdlike squawks, mouth wide open and saliva dribbling down her chin.

Klaus, too, had changed his modus operandi. Slowly withdrawing his massive member completely from Maria, he observed the huge red gaping hole he had excavated. He then slammed back into her with a hugely increased force, which transferred along her back. Her firm breasts, hanging vertically from her thin chest, swung forward violently and pendulumed back. Her nose was jammed into Eva's anus, its thin, pinched tip actually penetrating a few millimetres. As this sequence of long slow retreat followed by the massive jolting thrust continued, Maria adjusted her anal and vaginal penetration of Eva to coincide, tongue driving in deeper.

Divora, now recovered, gazed fixedly at Klaus, his cherubic face set in a mask of lustful concentration. She watched his smooth, tanned, muscular buttocks clenching in forward movement and then relaxing, a rivulet of sweat forming on his back and trickling down to disappear between those firm young domes.

It was clear to me that Maria was rapidly ascending to her climax. I grabbed her fair hair, now soaked and dark with my dangling, leaking prostate juice and jerked her head back from Eva's posterior orifices. Unique to her, she began snorting through her nose, lips a thin white line, shiny with mixed mucus. As she reached her crescendo, Maria showed a third gift of hers - a vast spray of liquid spurting out of her rear end and drenching the naked Klaus as well as the assorted underwear scattered around the carriage floor.

My nose was very well attuned to subtle differences in female vaginal exudate, which changes according to where they are in the menstrual cycle. Days twelve to fourteen tend to be profuse, a combination of clear stringy fluid and yellowish mucus that dries to form a crust in their knickers. This aroma screams maximum fertility, powerful chemical messengers disseminated that affect males within range whether they know it or not. I had not experienced a female squirting before, and the smell was unique. It was vaguely meaty and organic, not in the least like that of urine.

And so, we sped on to Berlin, our sleeper compartment a maelstrom of lusty body smells and varied, wanton sexual congress.

To be continued