Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 06

Story Info
Divora's sexual philosophy (cont.)
1.7k words
4.33
4.5k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's spectacular squirting finale was over.

She crawled out from between my legs and lay down on the berth, eyes looking up at the ceiling, playing gently with her hardened nipples. I sat down next to her and she reached for my penis, gently pulling on it, her index finger stroking the underside of the head and circling my frenulum.

Klaus stood up, Maria's fluids running down his chest, thighs and legs and pooling on the floor of the carriage. His thick fleshy erection jutted out at a forty five degree angle to his pelvis and abdomen, still hungry, massive glans dark red now.

Eva was facing away from Klaus, leaning forward. One hand was deep inside her fat white thighs, index and middle fingers either side of her long hood, rubbing it back and forth along her engorged slug-like clitoris. She dipped the thumb of her other hand into her vagina, scooped up fluid and inserted it into her anal opening. Moving in and out, she also circled it around, stretching it wider and wider. Klaus was watching her closely, his member twitching.

Divora had come alive, sensing another change in our scenario. She stood up, reaching up to the storage bin overhead for her case. Her fine legs segued into long shapely thighs, which flowed up to the superb fleshy arch of her bum.

Rummaging in the case she produced a big tube of spermicidal gel and a couple of gold wrapped condoms, indicating they were the XXL variety.

She squatted down, thus pushing her cervix further down into the upper segment of her vagina. Now able to reach, she applied large amounts of the clear gel as deeply as she could, around the neck of the uterus and all the way down to her opening. Maria's saliva mixed with Divora's plentiful juices had dried on her smooth inside thighs. A fleeting waft of this combination reached me, tinged with the sharp smell of anal secretions that had escaped through her inner sphincter as her anal muscles vibrated in tune with her orgasm.

She told me during our long chat in the restaurant car that the Pill caused her acute discomfort from excessive water retention. The gel together with an appropriately sized prophylactic worked fine. She also kept a small supply of the morning after pill. On a few occasions, the condom had split on her or had slipped off without either party noticing in the heat of the moment. She and a partner had once fallen asleep with him still inside her, semen seeping out as he softened.

Eva paused in her activities and went into the small wet room. Crouching over the tiny toilet, she produced a voluminous stream of urine that splashed loudly into the metal bowl. She flushed, the bowl opening to send the contents onto the rails below.

Meanwhile, Divora had called Klaus over to her.

Cradling his testicles in her palm, she placed his massive glans in her soft mouth and sucked gently to maximise his erection, quite unnecessary, to my mind. Maria's thick creamy internal mucus, now sticky, coated his shaft.

Divora tore open the gold condom wrapper and carefully rolled the sheath down his length. It didn't reach his root, a good two inches remaining uncovered.

As Eva emerged from her ablutions, Klaus pressed down on her shoulders until she sank to her knees. He pushed her forward onto her hands. Plump white buttocks framed her two orifices. Her anus was wide open, the nest of little hemorrhoids pushed far back up by her earlier vigorous thumbing. Her vagina was agape, outer lips inflamed with blood, blue veins threading through them.

Klaus surveyed Eva's charms as if trying to decide which hole he would assault. Then, unexpectedly , he reached for Divora, lifted her into his arms and deposited her supine on Eva's broad back. The women were back to back , the crowns of their heads touching. Instinctively, Divora placed her hands under her knees and pulled her thighs up and widely apart.

Kneeling behind her, he gently probed at Eva's vaginal vestibule, and advanced inexorably into her tunnel. With a low grunt, she accepted his huge girth comfortably as one would expect in a mother of three in her forties. His inward progress came to a halt well short of his penis root, though, unlike his experience with the capacious Maria. He swiftly established a rhythm, reaching up to sink his fingers into Divora's firm thigh flesh spread wantonly above Eva, using her for leverage.

I observed this scene carefully. Was I envious of Klaus and his exceptional attributes? Certainly, but Divora was very attracted to him from the start of our encounter and who was I to demur. A slow stream of fresh liquor mixed with her gel began to emerge from Divora's opening, in anticipation of what was to come. It trickled down her long perineum and flowed over the tightly closed anus. Reaching Eva's upper buttock area, it continued downward between her nether cheeks, parting at the distended anus, and landing on the condom clad penis which drove this added lubricant deep into Eva.

My penis flip flopped in Maria's gentle grasp. She misunderstood, shifting into a high speed rhythm. I grabbed her wrist, slowing her right down, nodding at the activity unfolding in front of us.

Klaus was moving easily in and out of Eva, eyeing the open genitals draped invitingly above her. Pulling out, he moved upwards on semi flexed knees and presented himself at the younger woman's wet orifice, drawing her forward towards him to the edge of Eva's buttocks. Divora's vaginal opening proved resistant to any quick penetration - Klaus reached across for the tube of gel and applied a good amount to the top of his sheathed penis.

Divora gradually accommodated to this monster at her gate, and it slid into her, surprisingly penetrating significantly deeper than with the older woman. He began thrusting deep and slow, his rear musculature taut and distinct, glistening with perspiration, anus visible with its wreath of soft blonde hair.

This erotic spectacle was rekindling Maria's lust. I could feel her breathing change as she brought her knees up and flopped her thighs open. She was still pleasuring me expertly. I reached between her legs and began to very gently tap her long labia, indirectly stimulating her clitoris.

Klaus was dividing his time between the two women, one perched upon the other, imperceptibly speeding up his strokes. He placed a thumb on Divora's clitoris, vibrating the sensitive tissue. The middle finger of his other hand reached in under his penis and engaged Eva's fat pleasure mound.

Divora was the first, a long series of soft sighs announcing her climax, thighs coming hard together and a hand knocking aside the thumb on her hyperstimulated button. This was the first of many, demonstrating that she was very orgasmic, though not inclined to vocalise her pleasure. Her recovery period was quick, the tens of thousands of nerves serving her clitoris recharging unusually quickly. What a girl!

Eva was way behind her. Her bum began to jiggle around as Klaus speeded up his thrusts, but her crow like vocalisation was still muted, indicating a struggle to reach her peak. Klaus ploughed on.

Maria and I had reached an equilibrium, giving each other mutual pleasure through manual stimulation. She spotted the open tube of spermicidal gel discarded by Klaus. Reaching down, she picked it up and started applying a thin film of gel between her meaty upstanding breasts. She moved down in the berth, head and shoulders at halfway, legs bent up and feet resting high up on the carriage wall. She told me to sit on her face facing her legs. I did so, my testicles resting on her mouth, She placed her hands on either side of her firm breasts and pushed them together, forming a tunnel. Getting her drift, I leaned forward onto my hands and entered, a most unusual sensation, trapped in a fleshy open ended tube, as it were. Sawing back and forth, I could hear Divora behind me, reaching a succession of orgasms.

She finally climbed off Eva's back, sated. She stood over us, Klaus labouring away at Eva, whose caws had become hoarser and louder. Giving my bum a friendly slap, she opened my buttocks and spat onto my anus. Her middle finger massaged the fluid into my opening, slowly penetrating my canal. I was jerking away between Maria's breast, pretty close to orgasm.

Maria's incredible tongue was working away at my scrotal area lapping up my crotch sweat and grunge. Pulling out her finger, Divora snatched up her much used gel and lubricated it. Plunging in again she pushed imperiously past my tight sphincter and crooking her finger, located my prostate bulge. Palpating it firmly, she induced a climax that had me baying, shooting my semen onto Maria's belly and further. The finger sympathetically pressed on my prostate with each spurt, the pleasure enhanced fivefold.

Wiping her finger on my naked buttocks, transferring my anal detritus, she sat on the edge of the mattress to watch Eva and Klaus. We sat up and joined her, my semen collecting in Maria's pubic hair.

Eva's vocalisation, unique to her, was reaching maximum volume. Scraping off her massive discharge of thick creamy foam coating his condomed penis, Klaus had opened up her anus with his two index fingers.

He had reached maximum velocity, massive penis blurring into her battered vagina. A final squawk and she was done, body shaking frantically, flesh wobbling in all directions. It was a hugely erotic sight, soon to be bettered, though.

Incredibly, Klaus continued his ultra high tempo strike rate for another twenty seconds, Olympic standard athleticism and stamina. Whipping off the condom, he plunged into Eva's anus and climaxed silently deep inside her. She bore this valiantly, absorbing what was at the very least a most uncomfortable experience and likely a painful one. His buttocks clenched with each spasm, lasting seemingly forever. As he withdrew eventually, a huge amount of semen came out with him. Eva's anal opening was hugely stretched, more semen leaking over the rim, dribbling down her thighs. A fart bubbled out of her, pushing out even more semen, adding to the flow. This was just air that had been forced into her by his final orgasmic thrash.

We enjoyed a post coital hiatus, recovering from enjoyable pleasure highs, watching Eva planting her big matronly bum over the tiny sink and washing out the thick white ropes of semen Klaus had deposited deep in her bowel walls.

To be continued.