Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 10

Story Info
Country girls take it hard (cont.)
1.2k words
3.67
6.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's name was Lena.

She was slumped on the toilet, groaning intermittently as the laxative induced bowel spasms flowed through her. She was about to suffer further indignity as Divora picked up a selection of metal bulldog clips and barked orders at her.

Lena lifted her long legs up onto the toilet rim, breasts squashed against her thighs and face peering apprehensively from between her knees.

Divora inspected her offered genitalia for a long moment and chose a narrow clip. Bending down, revealing a dark stain in the crotch of her yellow panties outlining her labial leaves, she delicately placed the sharp toothed jaws on either side of Lena's small clitoris, biting into her hood. Lena emitted a soft wail.

Ignoring her, Divora pressed the outer lips further down the gash together and applied a larger clip to seal off the vaginal entrance. She then clamped a bulldog clip on each of the girl's fat nipples, first rolling them between her fingers. Two more clips went onto the flesh of the outer breast quadrants, still glowing red from the slapping I'd administered.

Divora's breasts revealed the extent of her arousal from the tormenting of Lena, as did her panties. They were tiny : firm fleshed cones that would just about fill a standard wine glass. The areolae were dark pink,lightly speckled with minute whitish tubercles and though very small in circumference, stood well proud of the breast tissue itself.

Her nipples were an incredible feature, more than making up for any perceived shortcomings in her bosom.

Now burgeoning erect, light red, they were well over an inch in length and I'm sure were the thickness of Divora's little finger.

She was adept at using her nipples as a sexual weapon. On one memorable occasion she brought me to orgasm by circling these fleshy fingers of tissue around my glans and then rubbing them along that concentration of nerves under my penis head.

She was creative, too. She liked to enlarge my penile opening by pressing a hard nipple as far as she could into the orifice - an exquisite sensation when combined with manual stroking of my member.

Her nipples were intimately linked to her clitoris in terms of mutual arousal. She often had me on my knees, inserting each nipple in turn into my anus and moving in and out. I swear it butted into my inner sphincter. She would then make me sniff my pungent anal fluid on her nipples and suck them until she reached climax, this without touching her pleasure button. As I said many a time - what a girl!

Divora now turned her attention to the other girls, leaving Lena scrunched up on the toilet. She ordered them to strip to the waist, pull up their skirts and tuck the hems into the waistband. She then walked along the line taking down their panties and tossing them over to me.

I examined each undergarment in turn, inhaling the combined aromas of front, middle and back gusset. They were quite different, reflecting the metabolism and physiology of each girl in the pattern and extent of their soiling.

One pair stood out. Lime green, the panties were soaked with vaginal fluids which I could identify as the lubricant variety. The owner was obviously very aroused by the humiliating treatment meted out to Lena. They were very soiled, with multiple yellow streaks at the back imparting an intense tangy aroma that overlay the other odours coming from the crotch.

Divora instructed the girls to lean back and display their pubic region. The pubic hair on view was diverse in hue, but had one thing in common. They were all wild and untrimmed and crusted with days of sweat and other excretions. The smells were intoxicating and powerful, merging into a fog of female pheromones that began to stir my flaccid penis, still recovering from my anal incursion into Lena's hyperstimulated bowel.

Divora had decided on the next move. Picking up the improvised flogger and Lena's long headscarf she walked to the toilet, backed into Lena, pulled down her panties and peed onto the narrow cloth strands of the flogger, soaking them. Her urine splashed onto Lena's crotch and thighs. Turning around and kicking her panties to the floor she fashioned a lead out of the headscarf, tied it around the girl's neck and jerked her to the floor. Pushing her onto hands and knees she dragged Lena along to the line of waiting girls. Crawling helplessly behind Divora, meaty buttocks swaying, the bulldog clips closing up her genitalia visible between her thighs, Lena was positioned facing the first girl in the line.

Divora then ordered Lena to clean the girl's vaginal area with her tongue. As she complied, Divora began a measured beating of her bum cheeks with the wet flogger, Lena gasping at each strike. Moving on to the next girl, Divora reached for the vibrator and applied it to the metal clips attached to Lena's swelling labia.

And so it went on, pain and pleasure becoming interlinked.

Divora was relentless in her requirements, instructing the girls to turn around so that Lena could lick their anal region clean and bring them to eventual orgasm. Lena's buttocks were now a deep red criss cross of markings that would soon swell into painful weals and bruises.

The first girl to climax was, unsurprisingly, the owner of the lime green panties that had caught my eye and nose.

She was a blonde chubby girl, with a large soft bosom, pudgy face and huge bouncy fat bottom. I noted that her animated grey eyes showed spirit and excited interest in what was going on around her. I marked her down for special attention in the near future.

Lena had successfully brought four girls to climax with her tongue and I thought Divora would ease her demands on Lena.

Not so.

Dragging the girl to her feet, Divora bent her over the table and applied the vibrator to the metal clips constraining her labia. After some time Lena began to wriggle her bottom around and moan, this time not from pain. Divora scraped her fingernails down the girl's arse cheeks, crossing the welts she had laid there. Lena groaned as pain and pleasure mingled.

Judging the girl was very close to climax, Divora withdrew the vibrator. She picked up the anal speculum and dredged up thick spit from the back of her throat. Smearing it over the instrument, she inserted the narrow jaws into the girl's anus and gently pushed it in past her inner ring of muscle. She then turned the screw arrangement very slowly, widening its blades. Very gradually, Lena's orifice was stretched until it gaped open, perhaps three inches in diameter.

The four girls and I were watching this procedure in fascination, listening to Lena's soft grunting sounds.

I became aware suddenly that my bladder was full and a visit to the toilet was necessary. As I stood up to answer the call, Divora shook her head and grabbed my soft penis. Pointing to the girl's enormously dilated anal opening, she instructed me to relieve myself inside her.

As I did so, squirting my urine into her a little at a time to avoid brimming over the anal rim, Divora released the clip on Lena's clitoris. She then reapplied the vibrator at full power to the area.

Lena, filled up with my warm urine, came to a shrieking climax at the same time as my last few drops entered her.

(to be continued.)