Scent of a Woman

Story Info
Young man picks up an incredible, older woman.
2.1k words
4.41
143.3k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 04/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was crowded, hot, and loud. The thick heat radiated from the dancing bodies as I reached for my drink on the bar. I watched the young girls dancing, grinding their bodies against one another in drunken arousal. It is no doubt a sight to see, and for a moment can make your blood rush, but it is not what I'm looking for. I have dated girls my age, and found that most of them were exactly that, girls. My fascination lies with women. There are no games, no time wasted, and no beating around the bush.

The friend I came to the bar with, Kevin, was wrapped up in a girl on the dance floor. I stood at the bar, and drank from my glass. After placing a tip on the bar, I looked up to find a pair of piercing green eyes staring at me from a distance. I was paralyzed for a moment. She was a vision. Her black hair poured down the sides of her beautiful face. Her lips looked delicious, her tan, olive skin was enticing, but her eyes made my hands shake. We shared a stare, a slow, seductive stare that let both of us express interest. I was interested. I was hooked.

I disappeared into the crowd. I slipped outside to smoke a cigarette and calm my nerves. It had been a while since I was nervous about talking to a woman. I took a drag from the cigarette and a sip from my drink. After a deep breath I felt myself easing and I was ready to go back in. That is until I saw her walking out towards me. I felt myself immobilized again. Her heavenly curves swayed back and forth as she walked towards me with an intoxicating confidence. I took another swig from my drink, hoping for a liquid confidence to seep in, but it never did.

"Hey there sweetie," She said, her voice was just as I imagined it. Soft and gentle, yet sexy and strong at the same time.

"Hi there," I said, trying so hard to keep myself from stuttering.

Her eyes were amazing. I couldn't take mine off of hers.

"Coming out to get some air?" I asked, trying to make any small conversation.

"Nope, I saw you out here and I wanted to talk to you." She said. Her response caught me off guard. Her honesty made my blood begin to rush.

"Is that so?" I tried to sound cocky but I was shaking in my sandals.

"Absolutely. You're cute. I saw you looking at me in the bar. My name is Kristin"

"I'm Mike. You're kind of hard to miss. You are absolutely stunning. I couldn't help but stare." I said as we both broke into a laugh to ease the tension.

"Can I take a drag from your cigarette?" She asked. I handed it to her. "I don't usually smoke but I think I need it."

"Yeah I don't usually either, but I definitely needed it." I said, matching her smile.

"I see you're not holding a drink, would you like to get one?

"Sure, I could use one." She said, as we walked back inside.

I forgot how hot the bar was. My mind was captivated on the Venus walking in front of me.

"What do you drink?" I asked as we got to the bar.

"Martini?" She said hesitantly.

I handed the bartender the money and she sipped seductively from her glass. Her eyes stared into mine, and I could feel the chemistry flowing in my veins. She started dancing to the music, her body pressing against mine. Her firm ass, accentuated by her tight black pants, pressed against my crotch. My cock stirred, and the scent of her hair only urged it on. She turned around and sipped her drink. We made small talk and danced a little. Our hands wandered each other under the bar. Her legs were soft and smooth, and every inch drove me closer and closer to insanity. I felt her hand rub against my cock, and a shiver of excitement coursed through every inch of me. She turned around and looked me into the eyes.

"Would you like to get out of here?" She asked, with one thing on her mind.

"Yes." I didn't hesitate. I drank the rest of my glass and took her by the hand. We left in a frenzy, anxious to get back to my place. In the parking lot I pinned her against my car, and kissed her hard. We kissed passionately, our hands exploring each other in absolute lust.

I pulled the keys from my car and we got in. Before I could put the key in the ignition she was kissing my neck and rubbing my cock through my jeans. I finally got the car turned on as she continued to rub hard through the denim.

"I see someone is a big boy." She said in the sexiest voice imaginable.

I didn't live far from the bar, but it felt agonizingly long. She began to undo my fly, and pulled my aching hard cock from its confines.

"Mmm, he's perfect." She said as she began to take my cock head into her mouth. I almost lost my mind, driving as fast as I could to my apartment. Her mouth was warm and wet, and I could feel her lips moving up and down my shaft. As we pulled into my apartment parking lot, she sat up. I kissed her hard, running my hands all over her heavenly body. I looked down to see my saliva soaked cock, and tried to get it back inside my tight jeans. She giggled as we got out of the car, and the tent in my jeans was beyond obvious.

I fumbled with my keys at the door, but managed to get in. I throw my keys on the table and turn to her. She stands like a goddess before me, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Her beautiful breasts slowly come into view, pressed together with a lacy, black bra. She removed her jeans slowly, and I could feel my cock pressing hard and harder against my jeans. A black thong appeared over her hips, and between her lovely ass cheeks. I removed my shirt and jeans and we walked into my bedroom.

She pushed me onto my bed and removed her bra. Her body was amazing, soft and lean, and her breasts were large and heavy, but managed to keep shape. For an older woman, I have never seen a body like hers. She removed my boxers, and my hard cock came bouncing free. She smiled as she leaned down and took it into her mouth. I moaned in ecstasy. Her heavy tits rested on my thighs as she sucked my cock hard and long. The way an older woman does it; with an admiration and love for a young, hard cock. Her saliva dripped down my base as she sucked it passionately. She stroked my wet cock and stared into my eyes. I almost came immediately.

"Look at these big, heavy balls." She leaned down and sucked on them. She rolled them around in her mouth and licked them until they were dripping wet. I was going crazy. I reluctantly interrupted her, but I needed to taste her. I got to my knees as she got onto the bed. I pulled the soaked thong from her, kissing up and down her thighs. Her scent was undeniable as licked her pussy. I licked and sucked on her clit. Her hair was trimmed, the way I love it. A pussy with hair is the sign of a real woman. Her hands ran through my hair as I attacked her pussy with my tongue. Her moans only fueled my passion. I lick and suck and nibble until her thighs begin to shake. Her body shifts, and I can feel her cumming on my tongue, her wetness dripping from her throbbing pussy.

I move up to kiss her hard. Our naked bodies press against one another. Her skin was soft and warm, damp with the summer night's humidity.

"I want it, Mike, please, I need it."

I took my cock and rubbed the thick head on her soaked pussy lips. I slowly entered her. We both gasped as I moved inch by inch inside her tight, wet pussy.

"Mmm you fit me so well." She moaned out.

"God you feel so tight."

I slid my cock all the way into her, until my balls rested upon her ass. I kissed her neck and began to move in and out of her. We moaned as our bodies began to smack against one each other. My heavy balls clapped against her ass with every deep thrust. Her nails dug into my back, urging me to thrust harder.

"Oh, it's so good, harder!"

I obeyed. I thrust harder than ever, feeling her writhe beneath me. She came hard. I rest, my cock fully within her, trying not to move. My slightest movement causes her to gasp and squeeze my arms because of the extreme sensitivity. I slowly take my cock out of her pussy and drop down to lick her pussy juices escaping her freshly fucked pussy.

She got to her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder.

"Please, give it to me again." She said, still panting.

I leaned over and licked from her pussy to the middle of her back. My hard cock rested between her luscious ass cheeks. She reached back and grabbed the thickness of my cock and positioned the head between her lips. She bit her lip as I slowly penetrated her again. It was only a matter of time before I was thrusting into her uncontrollably. She moaned into the night as I ran my hands over her damp back and watched my cock move in and out of her pussy. I could feel my swaying balls slapping against her clit.

She came soon, but I didn't stop thrusting. Her cum drips down my thighs as I continue to pound her pussy with my cock. She screams and moans as she grips the bed sheets. I smack her ass hard and give another deep, hard thrust.

"God I'm going to cum again." She cries out. And I can feel a wetness pouring from her pussy. I watch her body shake and quiver against my hips, my cock still deep inside her. I slowly pull out, and lay down on the bed. She stays in the doggie style position, gyrating her hips for a moment before turning around.

"That was beyond words." She said as her eyes filled with lust. Her eyes look down at my cock covered in her cum.

"Suck it," I say, filled with confidence.

She lowers her head immediately and takes my cock into her mouth, tasting her pussy on it. She rubs my balls while sucking my cock harder than ever.

She stops, and straddles my cock. I watch her face fill with ecstasy as my cock penetrates her inch by inch. It is a vision I will never forget. Perfection. Her body was now glistening with sweat as she began to rock her hips back and forth on my cock. She leaned down so her breasts swayed in my face as she fucked me. She held onto the headrest and began to bounce violently on my cock. I held her hips down and began to thrust up into her very quickly, feeling the heavy load of cum about to release. She leaned back and came again, and I watched her juices drip down my cock. It was too much for me.

"I'm cuming!" I shout. Her eyes opened wide as I felt laces of cum shoot from my cock. She overflowed quickly, and cum began oozing down my coc k from her pussy. She leaned down upon me; our bodies were flushed, sweat and cum covered. We are both panting as she slowly moves down my body, kissing my stomach. She began to lick up our cum from my cock and balls. With every suck I gasp, succumbing to ultra sensitivity. She licks me clean, pressing my cock against her face.

When she comes back up she rests her head on my chest.

"That was amazing," I say, my chest still pounding.

"It really was. I guess I better get home, it's late."

"Why don't you just stay?" I ask, confused when I see its 4:30am.

"My husband will get suspicious." She said with a devilish smile.

"Your husband?" I said, startled.