Scent Of Another Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her arms and held them tight to keep her from hitting. I moved myself on top of her to keep her body under my control. I then looked into her eyes, as I said so tenderly: "Let's just call it circle of life, mom. What goes around, cums around?"

Before she could say anything, I started to kiss her. I kissed her hard. I was not done with her yet. I was in control. I had the power over her. Such power meant that I could fuck her at will and I wanted to fuck her a few more times—a few more thousand that is. This wasn't my sister, who would only let me fuck her once and then pretend like nothing had happened. This was my mother, and something did happen. I wanted to make sure that what did happen, happened again, and again, and again.

I was out of the Virgins Club, had picked up the scent of another woman, and was on my way to have my fill of this pussy; and no one was going to stop me.

12