Scent of "Jasmine"

Story Info
A sexual fantasy.
1.2k words
3.15
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first girl I can actually remember fantasizing about is a black girl I went to school with I will call "Jasmine". Jasmine looked pretty good, but wasn't anywhere near as good looking as some of the other black girls I went to school with.

She had a slender build, She was probably about 115lbs and was about 5 feet 8 inches tall. Her breasts were on the small side and she had a ghetto booty, only hers wasn't like the typical ghetto booty.

It wasn't fat, it just stuck out a little more then a normal ass would. I remember, I couldn't wait to see her on some days, because she would sometimes wear these tight jeans that I really liked her in.

I never started fantasizing about Jasmine until she had graduated from school and she had gotten a job at a store right down the street from my house. I was already a frequent customer of that particular store, but once she started working there I would scrounge up what ever money I could so I could go down there and talk to her. The one and only fantasy I have about Jasmine still sticks with me till this day. I've talked to her on the Internet since I actually seen her last and she still looks like she did in High School.

In my fantasy, I go down to the store to pick up a couple of note books and a few packs of pens for school and when I am done shopping, I stay and talk to Jasmine for a few minutes. Jasmine out of no where asks me if I had any porno movies that she could come over and watch with me. I tell her that I had a few and if she wanted to come over she could. She told me to wait about twenty minutes for her that the store was about to close and her shift would be over by then. She rings my stuff up for me and I go outside and wait. Not long after, Jasmine comes walking out of the store, and the manager locks the door behind her.

Jasmine and I start walking to my house, we talk about school and work and stuff like that and we have a pretty fun time during out walk to my house. When we get there, no one is home so Jasmine and I go up into my room to watch the movie. Jasmine sits on the futon I had in my room, and there was already a tape in the VCR so I just pushed play, and let it go. I stood there for a minute watching the movie, then I told Jasmine to make herself at home, that I'd be back in a minute I had to take a pee.

I run down the hall way to the bathroom and do my business and a couple minutes later I walk about down the hall way to my bed room. When I opened the door to my room, I noticed Jasmine's right hand moving slowly up and down inside the front of her jeans. I just walked by her never saying anything and sat in my chair. I watched the movie for a minute, then I heard Jasmine say something to me, but wasn't sure what she said. "You saw me fingering myself?" She asked again. I just told her the truth. "I saw you doing something, but wasn't really sure if that's what you were doing." After I got done saying that. I watched her start to zip and button her jeans back up.

"Are you done?" I asked her. "Well, it's your house I..." I cut her off mid sentence. "Oh go ahead, give yourself a good time.' Jasmine unzipped and unbuttoned her jeans again and I watched her stick her right hand down the front on them inside the maroon panties with black lacey type material around the band, then I turned and continued watching the movie.

"You wanna see my Pussy?" Jasmine asks, "Sure, if wanna show it to me." Jasmine lifted herself up and pulled her jeans and panties off and they fell to her ankles. I got out of the chair and sat next to her on the futon. She kind of spun her legs toward me and spread them open a little. Jasmine had a thick patch of black hair, it was a lot, but it was nicely shaped up and trimmed in all the right places. Then she spread herself open to give me a look inside.

She played with herself for a minute while I watched, then she told me she wanted to see my cock. I stood up and started pulling my cock through the fly of my pants, It wasn't out for more then two seconds when she grabbed it and started sucking it. I watched her lips move back and forth on my Cock and it felt great. I held her head as she sucked and pushed it back and forth. She started licking the head of my cock with her bright pink tongue. Then she told me she wanted my cock insider her.

Jasmine got up and bent over the arm of my futon with her jeans bunched around her ankles and I walked up behind her and eased my cock into her. I began pumping slowly, and she turned around and smiled at me. I began fucking her harder and faster and she started moaning a bit. She grabbed my right hand and guided it up to her tits and I began squeezing them as I fucked her. I fucked her doggy style for a few minutes then she turned over, laid on her back and raised her legs. Her jeans were still bundled around her ankles and her belt was clinking as she moved around.

I pulled her to the edge of the cushion then I put my cock back inside her and started fucking her again. After a few more minutes, I was ready to cum. Jasmine sat up, grabbed my cock and started sucking it again. Another minute later I grabbed my cock from her mouth and started jerking it. She closed her eyes and mouth tightly and I began cumming all over her face. The clean and white strands of cum stood out against her dark skin and it looked so good.

I shot three huge streams all over her face, one of them stretching from her chin all the way to her forehead. One on the left cheek bone and it stopped just short of getting in her eye. The third steam shot across the bridge of her nose, and then four little steams landed on her tightly clenched lips. After I was done cumming, I stepped back and looked at her, Jasmine laid there silently and looked at me with a face full of cum, almost like she didn't like it. Her lips moved up and down in a "Chewing" motion. I thought it was funny as hell.

I told Jasmine to stay there and I ran into the bathroom to get her a towel to wipe my cum from her face. When I got back into my room, Jasmine was still laying there, her pants still down around her ankles her lips were still moving in the same chewing motion and she was looking off into no where. I handed her the towel and she wiped my cum off. She tossed the towel into my pile of dirty clothes and reached down to pull her pants up. After that, I walked her half way home and then went back home myself.