Scent of This Woman, Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers

At that moment, I felt her taking my hardness into her mouth. God, she is sucking me. I just wanted to pleasure her, but for mom to take me in her mouth was exquisite. As I tongue fucked her, I felt her taking me deeper inside her mouth. It was like a vacuum as she pressed me in and out of her. I knew I could not last much longer but I don't want to pull out. I let it happened. As I felt my balls pressed against her face, I pushed down firmly and ejaculated into her throat. At the same time I pushed my tongue as deeply into her as I could. She tried to push my legs up, to push me off her but I clamped my hips firmly against her head. I kept spurting, and I could hear her muffled groans. Unable to release herself, she had to swallow her son's hot and thick sperm into her belly as it filled her mouth.

Finally I relaxed, and raised my body. I could hear her gurgling. Her legs too went limp as I pulled out my tongue. I lifted myself off be and sat by her side. We were a mess. Her face was smeared with my cum and mine with hers. I climbed off her bed and headed for her bathroom. I wet a face towel and went back to her, gently wiping away the evidence of my seed from her face. Then I cleaned her between her thighs. After washing my face and my penis, I climbed back into bed lying beside her. I pulled the blanket to cover us as I held her in my arms. Throughout the whole evening, from the time I kissed her on her mouth, we did not say a word to each other. I switched off the bedside lamp and spooning her, we drifted off in an exhausted, mindless sleep.

I was awakened by the sound of thunder. Mom was still asleep. I looked at the clock by the side table. It showed 4.25 in the morning. As lightning filled the room with ghostly illumination, I could see her naked form, as the blanket that covered us was pushed aside. The beauty of our earlier loving was fresh in my mind. She looked so beautiful, lying there. My lust for her returned. I was insatiable for my mother's body.

I kissed her shoulders, her hair, and her ears. As I did that, she mumbled something but I could not make out what she said. I don't know if she was awake. Even now, after such consummate love making a few hours ago, I was hard for her. She was sleeping on her side, curled up, her legs bent at the knees. She looked just like a woman, completely satisfied after being fucked. I kept thinking of her in those terms. I laid myself beside her, my legs at her head and my head at her buttocks. Not touching her with any part of my body, my tongue lightly licked her exposed valley between her flaring hips. As I continued licking her puffy vagina lips, the result of my earlier ravishment, I could see her trembling slightly. Her love juices were flowing again.

I knew she was awake, but she remained silent, allowing me to pleasure her. When my tongue touched her anus, she emitted a gasp. My tongue went back to her vagina and pushed in as she raised her legs apart to allow me entrance. Mom was so wet. I got up and held her in the spoon position again, this time rubbing my engorged penis against her opening.

"No, Matt, not that, I am not protected," she whispered haltingly.

But I held her in my arms, my face in her hair. As I pushed in, the knob of my phallus lodged into her vagina. "Shh mom," I said into her ear, "I'll pull out before I come, please," I pleaded. Even as she tried to dislodge me it only made my penis go deeper into her. Her wetness had made it easy for me to push in until I was balls deep inside her. I throbbed uncontrollable as I pulled out slightly and then pushed in again. I could hear her crying in vain as I began to fuck her. She was tight and her vaginal walls gripped my shaft. I filled her completely. My hands went to her breasts as I kneaded them, my fingers pulling on her nipples, already hard and turgid.

She was all that I imagined in my dreams. The wonderful body, the only woman I wanted as I fucked her in controlled strokes. Pulling out and pushing in, her flowing secretions making a slouching sound, so erotic. I could feel my penis growing thicker as I knew I had lost it. My balls tightened and pulling her tightly against me, trying to reach the deepest part of her, I spurted my life making liquid deep into her cervix. I felt her vagina sucking me in, accepting my sperm. I kept coming, spurt after spurt until it seeped out between her wall and my girth, down her thighs and onto the bed sheets.

In the throes of lust and incest, I called out her name as I came inside her, "I love you Marilyn, I love you."

Unable to control herself, mom groaned in orgasmic fulfillment in spite of the catastrophic consequences of me coming inside her. I kept kissing her and telling her how much I loved her. I was still tremendously hard inside her. Gripping her tightly, I began to fuck into her again. Her body was shaking in my arms. I turned her face to mine and kissed her deeply as I unloaded another string of sperm inside her. Breathing heavily, our heads slumped on the pillow we shared. Her vagina was still throbbing around my penis. We slept that way.

When I awoke the next morning, I was lying alone in her bed. As I thought back to the night before, I knew that I had committed the ultimate sin. I had fucked my mother and came inside her, not once but twice. I did it despite her pleading me not to do it. She had surrendered herself to my incestuous needs, to let me take her but I had done the unforgivable act.

I quickly dressed and walked out to my room. Mom was sitting on the sofa in the hall, her hands in her face. We looked at each other. I wanted to console her, but words had no meanings now. It happened and nothing was going to change that. I just did not know what to do. In the quiet of my room, I thought back to that fateful day I first saw my mother naked, the day that changed my whole life.

For the next two days, we tried of avoid each other. We had not spoken. Food was always ready for me on the table. Mom kept herself in her room. Dad would be coming home the next day. How life had changed in just a few day.

My yearning for her had not diminished at all, in fact, I kept thinking of the wonderful coupling we had. Since mom did not admonish me for fear of making her pregnant, I assumed that she had taken care of it. Dad's return the next day will be the end of everything.

That night, after taking my bath, I sat down and contemplated whether or not I should have a last time with mom. I sat there for about an hour and the time was already late. It was almost midnight. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked to her room. With a heightened sense of anticipation, I stared at the door knob. If she did not want me, the door would be locked.

With great trepidation, I turned the knob. It was unlocked. Heaving a breath of relief, I opened it. The side table lamp was on, and mom was sitting on her bed. She looked towards me. Silently I walked in and locked the door. I guessed she knew instinctively why I was in her room, having not tried anything for the last two days. Dad was coming home. As I stood there looking at her, she got up and slowly removed her negligee. It fell on a pile at her feet. With the shock of wavy hair cascading down to her shoulders, she stood there, waiting. I took off my clothes by the door.

Naked and hard, I walked towards her. I took her into my arms and kissed her on her mouth. We just stood there, clinging to one another in deep passionate embrace, as though we understood that this was to be our last time. My mouth left hers and slowly my lips trailed down her neck, to her nipples. There were already standing out, as an offering to me. I sucked on them and a breath caught in her throat. I kneaded her heavy breasts lovingly, as I kept sucking, taking her fully into my mouth. My arms circled her as I knelt down, caressing the fullness of her buttocks. As I faced, looking at her treasure, she spread her legs apart. My mouth went between them and she was already leaking. Her hands clutched my hair as I rasped my tongue against her opening. I looked up and saw that her head was bending backwards, moans emitting from her. Slowly, I turned her around so that my face was now burrowing into the deepness of her buttocks. She bent her body forward and I held her hands from behind, so that she could keep her balance. I could now suck her vagina from behind. The musky odor of sex was in the air as I stood up. I kneaded her breasts and nipples again as she dropped the back of her head on my chest. My lust for her was overwhelming.

I whispered against her luxuriant hair. "Marilyn, I want to fuck you standing up."

She could only whimper as I bend my knees so that my raging penis was lodged between her buttocks. Adjusting it with my free hand, I sought her vaginal opening. And I pushed in. She gasped as I placed my hands on her thighs beneath her buttocks and lifted her up, her back against my chest. I thought this could only be true in dreams. But here I was, cradling my mother in my arms, my face in her hair as I fucked her. She was off the floor, her legs hanging freely as I pumped into her.

She cried out, "Matt, oh Matt," feeling my fullness in her.

Hearing her calling out my name led me to another level. I pressed deeply into her. Once again, the unholy thoughts of her as a prostitute raged in my head.

I whispered urgently into her ear, "Do you like me to fuck you this way, Marilyn? Did dad ever fuck you this way?"

"Nooooooo," she moaned.

And then I came, gobs of my sperm ejaculating deep inside her. She gripped my arms tightly as she went into her orgasm. Even when she relaxed and dropped limply against me, I kept fucking her. I was insatiable as I came again. Still attached to her I headed towards her bed. As we covered the small distance, my sperm leaked out of her, dripping onto the floor. When I reach the edge of the bed, I pulled out and a large gob splattered on the floor.

I placed her gently onto the bed and she curled up in a fetal position, bending her knees to her chest, facing away from me. I could see that her pubic hair was matted and her inner thighs glistening with our juices. My sperm kept leaking out of her. The sight was too much for me as I sank between her soft cheeks and lapped up my ejaculation into my mouth. As I did that, mom's buttocks trembled. I sat at the edge of her bed for a moment and then headed for her bathroom to get the hand towel to clean her up.

After I had wiped her, I heard her said quietly, "your father called earlier and said he'll be on the 7 am flight tomorrow."

My heart dropped, knowing that it was only hours away before we had to go to the airport to fetch him. As I looked at her body, I was almost crazy with desire to fucking her again. It was not like I wanted to make love to her but to fuck her. I crept up towards her and said, "Mom, this is our last time together, I want to fuck you again."

She turned her head to face me. Her hands reached out to hold my penis. There were tears in her eyes. "Yes," she said.

We kissed again. This time with love and lust knowing that what happened in the last few days will stay only in our memory. I kissed her breasts tenderly. She moved her head my lap, her hands holding my stiffness. Then she moved her lips to it, her tongue catching the drops of pre-cum leaking out. Her mouth closed onto the tip as she started to suck me. My fingers smoothed her hair as she held my testicles in the palm of her hand. I almost came when her mouth left my penis and took my balls into her mouth.

I asked her, "Mom, have you been ever fucked here?" my finger touching her anus.

Her eyes widened. She was not naive. She had heard of anal sex. Her husband, Sam, had wanted to do it but she had not allowed him. In her mind it was an unnatural act. Not even animals do it. And now her son wanted to fuck her there. Marilyn was too ashamed to answer him. Instead she kept quiet and buried her head into the pillow.

She heard Matt getting off the bed and thought that he had left. As she looked up she saw him coming back with something in his hand. It was a tube of something and she knew he had prepared himself. She shuddered.

Matt said soothingly, "You know I won't hurt you mom, I'll be careful, and I know you'll like it. I'm going to switch off the lights."

The lights were off and the room was dimly lighted by shadows of the street lights. Marilyn felt her son going down on her again, running his tongue on her clit and her swollen pussy lips. He was so gentle with her and soon she was writhing with desire. Her wetness flowed again as he tongued her. Then his lips descended onto her tiny orifice, kissing it and his tongue reaming the edges.

Tiny sparkles of light exploded in her head as a new sensation washed over her body. She had clamped her anal opening tightly but after her son had wetted it with his saliva, the puckered hole relaxed and gave way for his tongue to slip in ever so slightly. He made her lie on her stomach and placed two pillows underneath her. Her raised buttock was slowly being spread open by his hands. She felt a cold liquid being dropped onto her anus. Then she felt his finger spreading the jelly like substance onto her virgin hole. The sensation was exquisite as he circled her anus. When she was relaxed, she felt the pressure as he inserted his finger, penetrating her. The suddenness of his action made her anal muscle clamp tightly against the invasion.

Matt whispered, "You have to relax Marilyn."

She knew he was already beyond himself whenever he called her by her name. As she relaxed he dripped more lube onto her opening and this time he was able to slip his finger up to his knuckle. He finger fucked her anus slowly. The sensation she felt was different as her back passage began to accept her son's finger. More lube was dropped onto her and a second finger was inside her. His gentleness made her open up. And then finally, a third finger. She was gaping as he inserted his stiff tongue. The dirtiness of his actions befuddled her, but it was nice.

She felt him mounting her, the tip of his penis trying to gain access. It was different, his bulbous head was huge. She immediately stiffened and tightened up. But he forced himself until she popped open, surrendering the initial penetration. Only the head was lodged in as she bites into the pillow. The pain was incredible. She felt as though he had pushed a small log into her anus. Even in the cool night air, the sweat poured out as the girth of her son's wide penis kept slowly moving inside her. She lifted her head up and groaned in agony. But Matt was only feeling the wonderful tightness of his mother's rectum. He stopped when almost half of his stiffness was inside her, letting her get used to him. Her anal muscles were pulsating around his girth, milking him. When she gradually relaxed, he pushed in until his balls rested against the softness of her buttocks.

"Is it still painful, Marilyn?" Matt asked her softly.

She had never felt so full in her behind. Not even when she was constipated. Marilyn just nodded her head.

"I'll let it stay inside until you feel ok," he told her, stroking her hair.

In about two minutes of quietness, she felt him pulling out slightly and pushing in again. This went on for a while. The intense pain was now replaced by a numbed fullness. She felt him put more of the liquid onto her and it was soothing. Then he began to move slowly, pulling out more and pushing in again. He was fucking her. They could hear a faint sound like air being pumped. He lifted her up so that she was on her hands and knees. He had her nipples in his hands, tugging at it as he kept fucking her slowly.

In the subdued darkness and quiet of early dawn, she heard him. "Marilyn, darling, you are like a bitch in heat and I am fucking you in your anus. You are so tight, so very, very tight. I could keep fucking you the rest of my life. You love this, don't you? Please say you love me fucking you, Marilyn, please," Matt told his mother.

He pulled her body up further to his chest, and onto a kneeling position. His hands full, on her breasts as he fucked her. Then one hand moved down to her clitoris, holding the tiny protrusion between his thumb and finger. The fullness in her rectum and his fingers on her clitoris caused Marilyn to cry out in erotic pleasure. She had never felt so used before. Matt's words in her ear made her shiver in the nastiness of their union.

Matt could not stop himself as he drove into his mother's bowels, "Marilyn sweetheart, you are my prostitute, my bitch, my lady dog. I want to fuck you till my cum is in your intestines."

She shuddered at his words. They both moaned in deepest pleasure as he released all that he had deep inside her bowels. Marilyn gave a small scream as she felt warmness inside her as multiple orgasms overtook her due to her son's pounding and hearing his innermost feelings towards her. Matt was gasping for air as he kept fucking her rectum. He pushed her flat onto the mattress, falling on top of her back and continued to copulate with her. He had never come so intensely nor had he ejaculate so much before. The squishing sound made by his penis in her sperm filled rectum as he kept pumping into her was the only sound in the room, other than their heavy breathing.

Having expanded all his energy and seed, Matt slump heavily onto Marilyn's back, utterly exhausted. Realizing that he was heavy on her, he raised himself and unplugged his spongy penis from her anus. Marilyn's recently virgin anal opening was gaping when Matt pulled his penis out with a plopping sound. The copious sperm leaked out onto the mattress. Marilyn expanded behind felt the emptiness. The room reeked of their sexual activity.

It was almost 4 o'clock in the morning. In two hours time, mother and son had to go to the airport. In a dazed state, she told her son to leave her room as she had to clean up. Matt wanted to say something but stopped himself. Walking wearily, he went to his room. Marilyn looked at the mess they made, the bed sheets were stained with their secretions. She forced herself up to clear up the evidence, although she was so tired. Even in her state of mind, she could not forget the words that Matt had uttered while he was taking her.

They drove in silence to the airport. Sam was waiting for them as they approached the arrival hall.

"I took an earlier flight," he said to them, "but I did not want to disturb your beauty sleep," he told his wife as he kissed her.

Matt averted his father's eyes as he grabbed his suitcase and walked to the car.

Two weeks later, Matt bade farewell to his mom and dad, as he caught his flight to attend Stamford University.

Later in the month he had a letter from his father. He told him about what was happening at home and about his appointment as a director of the bank. Towards the end of the letter, he read, "Son, we have a pleasant surprise for you. You are going to have a brother or sister. Your mom is pregnant. It must be a coincidence of my being made a director of the bank. We look forward to seeing you during semester break."

stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers
12