Scent on a Breeze

Story Info
Hunter finds the source.
3k words
4.41
14.5k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karkadann
Karkadann
10 Followers

His nostrils flared as the scent hit him. He gorged himself on it and almost howled with glee. Hunting time. He hit the ground and was bulleting through the woods before he had even completed his change. Most of his kind had been turned into what they were and few pure bloods remained. He was one of the lucky few that had both his parents' pure blood .Sure when the great wolf started his conquest of the world it was just him and he turned the first few, but he was proud to be able to track his family almost to the great wolf himself. His bloodline came with a lot of perks. His human form was enticing to men and women. He was around seven foot tall, with light to tan skin, and muscled. Not bulging but enough to keep most people from trying to start anything with him, not that his height didn't do that anyway. When he shifted to were-form, he was close to nine foot tall and his muscled body did bulge then. His thick white fur separated him even more from most of the other wolves in his area. The rest were Grey, black, and even blond.

His mind was racing as he turned completely into his wolf. The scent was so strong now that he had to slow down or risk running right past it. He spied the campers which lead him to dismay. He didn't smell humans before; they caused far too much hassle when they 'vanished' in the news. However something they had with them was incredibly intoxicating. His ears pricked as he heard the sounds from in the tent.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Alice asked again. Jason would have done anything to get away with smacking her in the mouth to shut her up for awhile. He had to concentrate or they could both be killed by what he was trying to capture.

"The test subjects worked perfectly in both species. The reports about these woods fit what I'm after, so yes, I'm sure this is going to work, however if you don't shut the fuck up, we will both be killed and never seen again." He glared icily at her. So what if he hurt her feelings, he didn't want to die because of her stupidity.

"Fine then!" she huffed and rolled over in her sleeping bag. She didn't even really want to come out here in the first place. Yet when he said he was going camping she thought it would be a good chance to finally get some time with him while he wasn't always working. Stupid she for thinking this was a leisure trip.

She stood up and went to open the tent. His hand stopped her. "Where the hell are you going?" he demanded.

"I'm going to the bathroom, or would you like me to just piss all over your equipment instead?" she smiled spitefully at him as soon as this trip was over, she was dumping him.

"Fine. Just don't take too long and be careful damn it, who knows what, might be out there.

"There is nothing out there you idiot, just some animals that are listening to us argue thinking 'gosh humans are dumb for being with people they hate'" she barged past him and out into the wild.

Convel chuckled to himself. 'Ignorance is bliss' he mused as his eyes spied Alice.

His breath caught in his throat at the site of her, she was magnificent. Her clothes were bulky, as it was the middle of winter and they were in the outdoors a half day jog from the snow, but even so, he was taken by her. The moon lit her briefly as she walked away muttering, and he started to follow behind her drinking her scent with his nose and tongue. She maybe stood at five foot six, her hair, although tied up, was long and black, yet he could not see her eyes. His curiosity got the best of him as he followed her closer and closer until he could almost touch her. he was so absorbed in studying her he barely noticed that they had wondered a short distance out of the camp. He backed off as she slowed down and stared at the moon. With a sigh she found a suitable place to do pee and proceeded to undoing her pants. Always the gentleman, even to the non-wolf, he backed away and averted his eyes, much to his displeasure. He would of loved to jump out and scare the hell out of her, before taking her away with him, but he didn't really think that would work too well. Before he realized what he was doing, he noticed a peculiar scent coming from her, almost as if she were aroused. He checked himself and it dawned on him. His excitement for her was radiate from his body. His pheromones had gone into overdrive and slowly getting to work inside her system preparing her for him. 'Crap' he thought 'as if she wasn't enticing enough, now she is horny. I have to keep control..'

Alice was confused, a minute ago all she could think about was how pissed off she was with Jason, and now she wanted nothing more then to fuck his brains out. 'Something about these woods' she thought, 'maybe I should bring him out here and he would get turned onto me instead of those experiments' she wiped herself with a moist towelette from the packet in her pocket and pulled her pants and panties up.

'Must be magic' she thought as she looked up at the moon again.

There was a snap of a branch in the trees and everything was incredibly quiet. Alice got a little jumpy and took a step towards camp. As she did so however, a stepped out from the cover right between her, and camp.

'oh my fucking god' she thought, then tried to remember what the hell you do when attacked by a bear. She racked her brain for a moment and all she could come up with was 'uhh... die?' and she didn't really want to accept that.

She couldn't go to camp, the bear was in the way and she couldn't go deeper into the woods without getting herself hopelessly lost. Then it occurred to her, the bear was not looking her direction, maybe that shit that Jason had put out was what had it's attention. God knows how long that would last though. She had to think of a way out fast.

Even Convel hadn't notice the brute approaching so locked in on Alice he had forgotten he shared these woods with one of his favorite prey. Unfortunately though, he wasn't just going to kill the poor creature. That wouldn't be proper, he would only kill it if he was going to drag some back for the pack, and there was no way in hell he could eat the whole thing, let alone do so in front of the girl. The other option was to secrete a different kind of smell; this was one thing that kept the bears away from his den. Mark the girl and run. The bear would leave her alone, he would be able to find her later, and Jason would have a hard time trying anything on her when he gets a whiff of the dominant species on her. it seemed full proof, until he saw what her idea was. From the ground she had found herself a fairly decent sized looking branch. Unfortunately for her, it had been on the ground for awhile and was brittle from the sun, all it was going to do was get her killed. Convel had to think fast. Could he hit the bear, mark the girl and get her back to camp with out being noticed as a gigantic wolf or incredibly recognizable man? Fuck this put him in a spot.

Alice was slowly getting closer to the bear holding her branch up high. It was luck to find such a big branch so close. She was about to swing it down on the bear when something incredible happened. A large, well built man burst from the trees and grabbed the bear around the neck. The thing was so startled that it practically fell over, after the man let it go the beastly thing turned tail and ran like hell away. Strangely enough, it seemed to be really afraid and not just startled.

"You best get back to camp girly, the woods here are dangerous especially at night." He stepped closer to her and she almost caught fire with a desire like she had never felt before.

"Oh, it's not so bad when you have strong guys like you saving people" she smiled as sexually as she could, was she really flirting with him, while her boyfriend was less then three hundred meters away?

"You were just lucky tonight." He stated. "Now please miss, go back to your camp"

"Oh come on, you just saved my life from being bear food. I can't just go back without thanking you" she started to approach him deliberately trying to make her chest stick out and her body sway. Damn it for being winter she cursed

Convel couldn't take any more of her flirting he stepped towards her and lifted her off the ground. He pulled her up to his mouth and kissed her hard, his hands gripped her ass tightly as she wrapped her legs around him. She was his now.

He walked with her in his arms, taking her a little further away from her camp. He had to have her. He simply had to take her and make her his.

He dropped down to his knees then laid her out underneath him. She was more beautiful up close and now he could finally see her eyes, the moonlight hitting them perfectly making them sparkle like emeralds. He kissed her again as his hands explored her body. Starting with her hips he slipped his hands up and under her jacket, she moaned softly as he touched her skin. Her hands quickly went to work unzipping her jacket then practically ripping off her jumper and shirt underneath. Her bra was revealed to him and he brought his face down to nuzzle between her breasts. His teeth clipped onto her bra as his hands snaked there way behind her and deftly undid it, he then helped her slip her arms out of the straps then pulled it away with his mouth, tossing it to the side. His eyes were delighted by the site of her breasts now free from constriction, as a reward to them he grabbed them both and licked and sucked at her nipples. Her hands wrapped around his head and pulled him closer, his mouth opened wider and more of her was to be licked and sucked. She moaned with delight and sighed as he dropped the first, then squealed as he moved onto the second. She could feel his teeth closing around her nipple holding it in place as he lashed at it with his tongue, then suck at it gently, slowly growing harder, and pressing more of it into his mouth. How she would of loved to get her entire tit into his mouth to be lavished upon, unfortunately one of the downsides of having thirty six D sized tits.

He disengaged his mouth from her tits much to her dismay and put his hands on them again; he brought them together and placed the nipples side by side, then sucked both of them into his mouth. She writhed under him at this new pleasure and felt herself start to saturate through her panties. She held her breasts herself to free his hands for further exploration. He deftly slid his hands into her pants and easily under her panties. Her pussy was hot and wet and begging for his touch, as he slowly slid a finger along her crevice. Moaning in earnest now, she had to have more, she let go of her tits and started to kick her legs to get her pants down. Removing his hands, he moved off of her and ripped his shirt off himself as she rid herself of her pants. She stared hungrily at his muscled body and at the bulge in his pants. Her hands moved to the top and started to undo them, he grabbed them and pinned them down as he slid his tongue down her naked body. Thoughts of his cock left her mind as his tongue slid over her opening. He dipped it inside her for a moment, then slid it back to her clit. Her mind turned to nothing but the feel of his tongue on her button.

She felt her orgasm building as he put he used his hands to open her a touch so that he could suck her clit into his mouth. Gently holding it between his teeth, he began to tongue it harder as he inserted a finger into her.

This put her over and she came hard around his finger. She gripped his head with her thighs and pushed her hands into his hair. This incredible stranger had just given her a mind blowing orgasm and was yet to ask anything in return.

He moved away from her, wiping his mouth with his shirt as she sat up to stare at him

"You enjoyed yourself I hope" he said with a sly smile.

"Of course, and I intend to return the favor" she replied as her hands went to his pants. He didn't stop her this time, so she freed his cock and gasped. It had to be at least nine and a half inches long. Alice stared at his cock, none of her previous boyfriends had ever had one so big, or so appealing.

She immediately started kissing the tip then licked up and down the shaft, hearing him groan with delight she put his head in her mouth. She tried to get more in her mouth by slowly dragging her mouth off then down trying to get a little more each time, yet his head alone was enough to fill her mouth. Instead she had to resort to different methods. She removed his cock from her mouth and grabbed hold of it. She lay down again and pulled him with her, making him kneel over her; she wrapped her breasts around him and still had enough to get her mouth to it. Wrapping her lips around the head, she started to use her tits to fuck him. His moans started to increase as she slid her tits up and down his cock, while he pinched her nipples and she sucked and tongued his cock.

"Oh god, if you keep this up I'm going to cum" he breaths at her feeling his eruption close, thinking that she would slow down or move. She didn't. she started sucking harder and fucking faster, he grabs her tits and starts to fuck them himself. Watching her close her eyes and lose herself to the feelings.

"I'm gonna.. cuuumm" he growls as he erupts into her mouth. She tries desperately to swallow his cum, which surprisingly tastes so sweet, but is quickly gagging as another jet pours into her mouth. She lets his cock out as it shoots more out all over her face. She smiles as although drenched in his cum, she slowly wipes some of it away and more of it into her mouth, it tasted so good for some reason.

He growls at her again, and that's when she realizes he isn't finished with her yet.

Flipping her over, he grabs her hips and buries himself into her hungry pussy.

She groans and sees stars and his monster invades her.

"Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me harder. I'm your little bitch, I'm you slut, use me for your pleasure!" she couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, but this stranger was just electrifying. Every thrust he get's a little more of his man hood into her, and every thrust sends waves of pleasure through her body. She grabs her tits and squeezes them hard as he fucks her. She comes around his cock again, and again, but his stamina just seems limitless.

"Oh yeah babe, I'll make you my bitch, I'll make you my little whore, I'm gonna fill you up with me babe, and fuck you till you never want anyone else." He grunts at her as he picks up his speed. She feels one of his hands leave her hip then slap her on the ass, she squeals with delight so he does it again, and again, until he grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back.

He howls as he slams his cock into her pussy all the way to the hilt and erupts inside her. She feels his cum drench her insides as he pulses another, then another jet inside her. with a last bit of effort he grabs her into his arms and removes his cock from her. He twists her around to face him and kisses her.

"Be mine" he whispers "now and forever"

"Happily" she answers and kisses him back. Neither one cares that the other is covered in cum, or that Alice is leaking from her pussy still. In that moment, everything else ceased to matter. Soul mates had been found and celebrated.

After a few moments they collect there things, Convel leads her to a stream nearby to wash.

He takes her hand in his as they walk towards the camp.

"What are you going to do?" he asks her

"I'm going to say I want to go home. If he doesn't take me I'll get my things and come back to you, if he does, would you come to my place tomorrow?" she replies, blushing a little

"Anything for you my love" he says as he kisses her hand.

They get to the camp and he kisses her again.

"I'll be close" he says and steps into the trees.

Alice turns and walks into the camp. Determined to get back to her lover quickly.

Karkadann
Karkadann
10 Followers