Scents of Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your turn," my lover whispered as her finger skirted my navel on its southward journey.

With reluctance, my lips released their treasure. Allowing my head to fall upon the mattress, I steered my eyes into Sherry's. Will she just pet me? I wondered. Or more? Oh, how I want more!

I felt her hands move my shorts below my knees. Assisting the movement, I wiggled my legs, completing my own disrobing as I kicked the garment to the floor.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too," Sherry replied in the same hushed tone.

This time, we each knew what the other meant.

Sherry crawled up my form and brought her lips again to mine, kissing me as that single extended finger returned to lower abdomen, making its way through the upper reaches of my furred patch.

My hands returned to her breasts. I began to fondle her softness as that blessed finger at last found my folds. Lightly she ran her digit along the edges of my still closed nether lips. My hips moved upward to meet her finger as it reached the lower limits of my sex. With a firm grip on her bosom, I began to rub her nipples over my own. She whimpered at once.

Our mouths ceased their caressing and began groping instead. Sherry brought her digit northward, applying a gentle pressure as it again traversed my crease. On the third such passage, my moistening lips parted, allowing her finger access to the smooth valley within.

My hands left her breasts, flying to her head. Pulling her face to mine, I pushed my tongue between one pair of lips as she slid her finger between another.

My hips bucked again. Sherry's fingers ran the length of my sex, preceding a shiver that ran the length of my spine. I gasped through the kiss as our tongues danced with one another. Sherry must have sensed my readiness. Her finger lingered at the lower limit of its succeeding circuit, tracing tiny orbits in the tender lobes of my entryway.

I whimpered my want through our writhing lips. A moment later Sherry's finger penetrated my passage, twirling slow circles within me as it moved. My thighs clenched, hugging her arm. With another whimper I terminated our kiss, bringing my teeth to nibble her lower lip.

Sherry pressed her probing digit until she found its maximum penetration. Then she began to explore, petting the moistness of my inner passage. My teeth slid from her lip. My head fell to the pillows even as she moved her finger upward within me, as if to lift my hips from the mattress. At the same moment her thumb found the apex of my external folds. The two digits moved in concert, the exterior one in a gentle caress, the interior one providing a courser massage.

I felt a strange sensation begin to build within me, inviting in its promise, alluring in its mystery, alarming in its intensity.

"Stop," I heard myself beg.

Sherry's fingers did not alter their motion. She leaned, then slid off my form to lie beside me, bringing her mouth to my ear. "Let it happen," she whispered. Then she began suckling my lobe.

I closed my eyes. I didn't know what to do, but my body seemed to, and I let it.

A quarter minute later my mouth flew wide. My hips bucked upward, pushing hard against my lover's hand. I heard a shrill cry, and knew it was my own, though I had not intended to emit such a wail. My body shuddered, all of my muscles contracting at once. The next instant those same muscles released, seemingly taking with them every care I had in the world. I collapsed to the bed.

"How was that?" Sherry whispered between breaths.

I lay wide-eyed, my modest bosom but bouncing as I panted. I sensed my thighs churning slow circles, as if they somehow joined me in savoring the aftermath of my climax. "Good," I gasped. "But, I, uh, think I peed myself."

Sherry shifted to look me in the face. She smiled as she brought her glistening hand into my view, wiggling her soaked fingers for emphasis. "I'm sure of it."

"I'm sorry," I offered. "I didn't know that was going to happen."

Sherry ran her other hand through my hair. "I told you to let it happen, didn't I?"

I nodded. "But the mess?"

"It's ok," she insisted, still combing my locks with her fingers. "I'm a squirter too. I think it's very sexy."

"Really?" I queried. "With Larry?"

"Larry?" Sherry chortled her amusement as she dropped her brow. "He doesn't know how to make me come. No, this is what makes me squirt." She rolled away from me and reached into her nightstand, removing several books before finding the object of her quest.

My jaw dropped as she held aloft a neon pink phallus. "A vibrator?"

Sherry shrugged, then rolled back to me. "What else? Have you never used one?"

"No."

"Then you are in for a treat!" She began to slide down my form.

I moved my hand to her shoulder. "It's your turn."

"No," Sherry replied, continuing her movement, "You know you want more."

"I do," I admitted. "But I want to do you too."

She smiled. "At least let me look at you."

"Ok," I agreed at once, though my conscience knew she was going to do more than look, and I was going to let her.

My thighs parted as she reached them, like the curtain opening on a theater production. Accepting my wanton invitation, she crawled between my legs, her face mere inches from my womanhood. My breathing changed from a shallow panting to a deep rhythm as I felt her eyes on a part of me viewed by doctors when it was viewed at all.

"Oh," Sherry hissed. "You have such a pretty little pussy. All nice and furry. Have you ever shaved it?"

"No." I dropped my brow into a shallow chevron. "Why would I do that?"

Sherry's gaze shifted to my face. "I don't ever want you to shave your hairy little pussy. I love it just the way it is."

Her eyes moved to my left thigh and her lips followed it. I squirmed as I felt her envelop a fortunate portion of my flesh in the warm moistness of her mouth.

"That's not looking!" I scolded.

"My eyes are open," Sherry countered before planting her mouth back upon my leg. She ran her hands, one each side, along the bottom of my thighs, as her lips made love to the exposed upper portions. I squirmed as her mouth made its way northward, kissing and suckling as it went.

Without a word, the hands that had been caressing my thighs moved them, steering my legs into a sharp upward angle, then pushing my thighs to my chest. Putting some of her weight on her forearms, she held my limbs in that position.

My eyes bulged as I realized she had fully exposed my most private places. "Have I told you how much I love your hairy little pussy?" she whispered. "I have, haven't I? I just love the sound of it. Hairy little pussy. Don't you?"

My mind did not long linger on whether I liked the sound of those three words, which is just as well since Sherry did not expect a reply. She moved her face downward until I could feel the warmth of her breath.

"It's so pretty," she continued. "I love how your hair goes all the way 'round your butthole. The little tufts on your ass are so cute."

My lips formed a tight circle as I imagined what Sherry was viewing, a portion of my body that I myself had never seen. I felt so terribly excited that she could look upon what I thought to be the nastiest, most repulsive, portion of my being and still find beauty.

An inch away from that beauty, Sherry pursed her lips and blew. My butt cheeks flexed. My mouth opened, inhaling a sharp breath as I felt the gentle jet of air play across my delicate puckered star.

My lover inched her lips upward, blowing as she went, shifting her focus to my sex. I could feel the hair moving under her breath, tickling me in the most benevolent way. I could not wait to feel more than her breath upon my person.

But wait I did. Sherry leaned to one side, resting her head upon my thigh as if it was a pillow. For a handful of maddening minutes, the only sound she emitted was that of her breathing; long, deep, almost labored. I slid my hand down my side, over my leg and into her hair. I began to comb her locks with my fingers, but still she did not stir.

Just when I began to wonder if this was all my lover intended, she lifted her head. "I knew your pussy was going to smell just like this."

I glanced downward into her lovely green orbs. "Like what?"

"Like heaven," she whispered. "I bet it tastes just as good."

My mouth opened, but a gasp emerged instead of a word as Sherry ran her broad tongue along the heart of my already moist crease. "Mmm," she purred before moving her mouth down for a second pass.

"Oh, oh my!" I whimpered as the warm wetness of her tongue conveyed unto my body a heretofore-unimagined bliss.

"Good, huh?" Sherry paused to inquire.

Shut up and lick! My mind screamed, but my mouth managed to only grunt, "Uh huh." My lover blessedly listened to my mind, her tongue bathing my sex even as my hips began to wander up, down, and sideways across her bed.

Just when I was ready for something else, Sherry sensed it. She buried her tongue in my core. My hips sprang to meet her thrust. Her tongue swirled delightful circles within my entryway, much as her finger had so recently done. But how much better was her tongue! So much warmer, softer, wetter, so much more personal!

"Hold your legs," she demanded.

Without hesitation, my palms found the back of my knees, holding my thighs to my chest. Sherry fidgeted for a few moments. I heard a low hum, then a soft rubberiness at my entry. My eyes widened as I realized what my lover had in mind. Sherry eased her toy into my waiting and welcome core, then cranked the power setting, and my pleasure, to maximum. In short, slow strokes, she began to move the device back and forth within me. The gyration of my hips soon matched the rhythm of her wrist.

The tingling in the toy soon found its way into my body. A second fury began to manifest itself within me. This time I welcomed the feeling, savoring it, reveling in it. I began to issue soft irregular moans as my hips bucked in a fashion not of my choosing.

My body was as a loaded cannon waiting to fire. And Sherry moved her mouth to my trigger. She swirled her tongue once around my clit before sucking the enraged nub into her mouth, playing her tongue across it again in a rhythmic caress.

"Oh, yes," I moaned. "Yes!" I bit my lip. The surge of passion exploded from within me, manifesting itself as a contraction that expelled the toy from my passage. An instant later a wave of moisture followed. My eyes flew wide. I felt the wetness upon myself and knew there must be as much, if not more, upon the face of my lover. I held my breath as I awaited her reaction.

My worry was for naught. Sherry did not seem to notice. She eased the toy back inside of me and resumed loving me with long, broad strokes of her tongue. Soon another swell of rapture began to develop within my being. Again my lover moved her lips to my clit at just the right moment.

Only after the fifth such seizure did my body begin to relax. Sherry continued to lick until I released my legs and eased my hips upward. A second later, my ass fell back onto the bed, but Sherry's face remained where I had pushed it. My juices shimmered over her freckles. She looked much as she had outside the previous morning, except it was something other than sweat that now dripped from her nose and chin.

"Your bed!" I gasped, bolting upright.

Sherry rose to her haunches and scooted next to me. "It's ok. I'll just need to wash the sheet."

"But the mattress!" I protested.

Sherry patted the bedding. "I've a liner beneath the sheet. I'm a squirter too, remember?"

I flashed a full smile. "You'll have to show me." I put my hand to the softness of my lover's shoulder, urging her to lie down, but she did not budge.

Sherry chuckled through a broad smile, then closed those lips and brought them to my own. I tasted myself upon her. The flavor only made me want to kiss her longer, and deeper. I did both.

As our lips parted, Sherry ran her tongue to the corner of her mouth. Her brow fell. Her head leaned to one side. "I think your lip is bleeding."

I brought my hand to my lip where I had bitten it. Pulling my fingers away I saw the tips stained red. My tongue found the injury, examining the roughness of the puncture. I grinned as I tasted my own blood. "Guess I got a little excited."

Sherry chuckled, "I'll say."

My grin widened to a broad smile. "Let me see if I can do the same for you."

Sherry shook her head. "You don't have to..."

"No!" I pledged. "I want to." I leaned and shoved. At the time it seemed that I pushed her to a prone position upon the bed, though, in hindsight, I suspect she simply relented to my wishes, and her own.

Trembling with excitement, I picked up her toy and started to crawl toward her feet.

Sherry put her hand to my arm. "No," she insisted. "I want you. Just you."

I took two seconds to comprehend her meaning. Smiling, I dropped the toy and sprang across the mattress until I sat between her soft thighs. Even sitting upright, I could smell her excitement. With a shiver of anticipation I bounced upon my stomach, bringing my face within inches of my lover's still-clad nether regions.

I whimpered a sigh as I inhaled her aroma. Eyes closed, I pushed my face into the damp fabric, taking deep breaths, sampling the subtle, and not-so-subtle, facets of her scent. It's the same smell as yesterday, I noted. How many times must I have already excited her? She really does feel the same way about me! I breathed again, certain that somewhere in her musky bouquet there must be pheromones. No, I concluded with a second breath. Sherry is a pheromone!

I leapt to my knees, my fingers finding the zipper of my lover's shorts. Sherry's hands moved to her waist, pushing the garment as I pulled it. Seconds later, I held the last shred of her clothing in my hand, but not for long.

I tossed the shorts aside without a second thought. Bouncing again to my stomach, I eased forward, my eyes never leaving the rusty pelt that lay at the union of my lover's thighs. For a minute, maybe more, I rested inches away and but admired her beauty, inhaled her fragrance, and told myself over and over again that it not just another dream.

Eventually, I shook myself from my trance. My head popped upward, so that my gaze played along the surface of her soft tummy. "Sherry?" I began in a firm, leading tone. I waited for her head to appear between her splayed bosom before I whispered, "I love you."

That familiar, yet ever-welcome, smile adorned her freckled facade. "I know," she said with quiet confidence. "I love you too." Her head fell backward upon the mattress. Mine fell as well, onto a softness of a different sort.

I rubbed my face into her wetness, marking every inch of my features with her scent, as if I meant for all the world to smell me and know that I belonged to her.

With a final deep breath, I pulled her fragrance into my nostrils and held it there as I put my mouth to her pudgy folds. She was so soft, so sexy, so feminine. I loved her smell, her taste, her texture. I loved all of her, and I let her know it as I explored her with long, loving licks.

"Yes," Sherry coached. "Like that. Nice and slow."

With each pass of my tongue, her flavor increased, and my thrill with it. My novice appendage probed every possible portion of her loveliness, treasuring each new flavor and texture.

Soon the target of my affection began to move beneath me. So selfish had I been in my thoughts that I had forgotten my goal ought to have been giving pleasure rather than taking it, yet it seems I had been giving it nonetheless. Though my tongue stretched between my lips I still managed a smile as my appendage strayed to the southernmost reaches of her vulva.

"That's it, Grace! Yes! Inside. Put it inside!"

I did that, and more. Sherry continued to provide instructions, and I followed them with wanton abandon. True to her word, she was a squirter. The briny fluid stung my split lip, but my arousal made the pain a trifle. I was thrilled, honored, to wear her juices, and to consume them as well.

My lover's sating reached a crescendo, during the height of which she must have climaxed several times per minute. Her passion subsided much slower than it had developed. I lessened the pace and force of my licking as I continued to bathe her womanhood throughout her descent. Her thighs stroked the sides of my head in a petting rhythm near the end, as if they were congratulating, and thanking, me for a job well done.

"You're the best, Grace," Sherry said at last. "Come, hold me."

Wearing the broadest smile that had ever graced my features, I crawled up her body and lay atop her. We began dragging our noses over the other's face, each sampling the scent we had left upon the other. Soon our lips met. I whimpered through our pressed mouths. I could love her like this forever! I realized. She's right, this is like heaven, but better. Heaven cannot be as good as Earth, for Sherry is not there!

My beloved ran her hands through my hair as we parted, once again combing my locks with her fingers. "I love your hair," she whispered as her digits continued to work the seductive magic within my tresses. "It's so soft. I love the way it shines against your light skin. All of you is beautiful, Grace, but I'd love you even if you were ugly."

She kissed me again, and I her. Her lips and their taste were familiar now, yet still fresh. I knew they always would be.

"I'm not sure I'm as noble as you," I admitted a minute later when my mouth was again free.

Sherry tilted her head. "What?"

"Maybe I'm shallow," I explained. "I'm not sure I'd feel the same way about you if you really didn't have a face like a goddess and a body to match." I paused to smile. "I doubt it matters though, I can't imagine ever looking upon you with anything other than a worshipper's eyes."

Sherry smiled. "I know how you can worship me for the next couple of hours."

"How?"

Sherry rolled from beneath me, across the bed to her clock, clicking the buttons until the alarm time read a half-hour before school would let out. With a sly grin she rolled back across the mattress and atop me. "We can nap until them. We'll have time for that shower you still owe me before the boys get home."

I smiled, but not for long. Soon my mouth was busy with better things. We kissed again. And again. And again. Each exchange was briefer, subtler, than the previous one until the bliss of slumber wooed us both. For the first time for either of us, we fell into that bliss in the arms of another woman. It would hardly be the last.

* * * * *

Weeds have long since claimed the flowers in our token gardens. The fascination we discovered in the dirt there had everything to do with animals, and nothing to do with plants. We've since found better toils to raise a sweat over, better things to cultivate, better scents to savor.

Sherry is my life now. And I hers, much as it should be with true loves. We still see to our wifely duties, as we did before, the only difference being we are now elated in doing so. Thus it was I became a happy housewife after all, just not in the conventional way.

I suppose Sherry and I would have gotten together eventually anyway, even had we not met that one morning by the mailbox. Still, who can say for certain? Life is so peculiar, so special, so amazing; much like my first true love, my last true love, my only true love.


THE END
Scents of Heaven
Copyright 2005 by Penelope Street
Posted with permission at Literotica.com
All other rights reserved.