Scheduling Difficulties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want more don't you?" I guessed correctly as I stretched to caress her breasts, and with a quick gesture I brought her head back down to my lap again where she started to lick and kiss my cock all over. I shuddered at her light almost butterfly like kisses, them thrust forward my cock head butting against her puckered lips. She then took me back down her throat and again I moaned loudly.

"Tell me what you want!" I commanded in a sexy whisper.

"Fuck me," she begged from around my cock.

"Sorry, what was that?" I teased

This time she let me slip from her lips. "Just fuck me," she said beseechingly. "Please, I'm so wet. Just-"

"Just fuck you." I repeated, and all she did was nod.

I grabbed her waist and she took the hint, straddling me. She reached down holding my pulsing cock and positioned it at her divine opening. My cock head parted her slippery lips but she held off from penetration rubbing me up and down herself as she enflamed our already peaking lust. Just when I thought I'd go out of my mind she impaled herself on my member. She was unimaginably tight but she was so wet that I felt her arse cheeks press down on my bloated balls as I entered her to the hilt. She held still for a moment, then with eyes close she ground her clit against me and her muscles clenched my shaft. I heaved a sigh of ecstasy, it felt so damned good to finally be inside her. It was like her sopping pussy had a fist inside it that was pumping me.

She raked her fingernails across my pectorals causing me to grimace. I could feel her taught arse cheeks against my balls. My hands traced over her back, my fingertips working their way down her spine to the top of her bottom, I gripped an arse cheek in each hand and spread them as I sat up, drawing her right breast into my mouth. My lust flamed again as I started to thrust up inside her but she was having none of that.

She pushed me back down on the table as she tried to calm my now raging lust. Our eyes met and she flashed a seductive smile followed by a wink.

"You've never had anything like me before."

I couldn't manage an intelligible response as she agonisingly started to grind her hips against me, then deliberately slowly raised herself to the very top of my shaft, and then impaled herself on me at an even slower pace. Her power play was incredible, I felt like I would go out of my mind. The most incredible pleasure flowed through my body causing my body to tense and my breathing to quicken. She continued her deliberate pace as she held my gaze an almost smug look of satisfaction at the pleasure she causing.

"You like that do you?"

"Oh god, fuck yes!"

With that she slowed her pace even more as another lopsided grin curled at the corners of her mouth. She had created an almost perfect combination of pleasure and caged lust, which was the most exquisite torture imaginable. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and just as my lust was about to take over my decision making, she grabbed my hands and placed them back on her arse cheeks as her pace finally quickened. He hips rising up and slamming back down on my cock. My lust, now released, immediately took over I gripped her arse cheeks spreading them with and almost vice like grip as I started to repeatedly pound into her now spasming cunt. She moaned long and loud as I continued my furious pace inside her. She sat back reaching behind her to fondle my balls with her right hand as he left snaked it's way down to her clit. She started to massage with her thumb as her fingers gently stroked the sides of my cock as it slipped in and out of her steaming honey pot.

She shifted gear again and started to increase her pace and ferocity in which she fucked me as she literately slammed herself against me. I inflamed her own arousal even more as I worked my index finger into her tight arsehole, causing her to gasp loudly but our pace continued to quicken as we found a rhythm and our now glistening bodies worked as one. I reached up with my left hand tweaking her nipple before I sat up drawing first her left then right breast into my wanting mouth. This caused her to move position slightly but only so she was able to wrapped his slender legs around my waist and continue our bodies working as a hot liquid piston.

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, raking her nails across my back as she roughly brought her mouth to mine, almost attacking me with her tongue.

Her legs tensed around me and I felt her core muscles tense under fingers. Her hands reached up and grabbed handfuls of my hair as she moaned into my mouth, as she became one giant taught muscle as her orgasm hit.

She slumped against me as I felt her essence against my shaft. I slowed my thrusts, allowing her to bask in the afterglow. She nuzzled against my neck for a few moments before I felt her start to go again.

Taking the lead now I picked her up, swung around and lay her down on the table, and fucked her sexy arse all over the place. Grabbing her hips and pulling her into each powerful thrust as I felt the inevitable start to built.

Sensing my impending explosive she reached down to my balls and caressed them, and this was all in took to send me over the edge. With legs tensed like steel I gave one final thrust before exploding inside her as I slumped forward on top of her.

"So did that help get you mojo back?" she asked playfully.

"Well it certainly helped give me a second wind to get through this schedule."

"So do you think we'll be able to keep on schedule tomorrow?"

"I'm sure we can," I said as I brushed her hair out of her eyes. "But I think you and I will have to do some more overtime tomorrow night, I hope that's not a problem."

She laughed and kissed me.

"Not at all."

12