Scheherazade Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
The first story.
4.2k words
4.43
60.5k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctenson
ctenson
7 Followers

The next day, Debbie got a text from Claire, "Call me when you have time."

She called her friend later that day.

"Debbie, I want to talk about something. About Saturday--I don't think we should let Anne sit around by herself. Last year she was worse on the anniversary of Sam's death than on their wedding anniversary and I assume it's going to the same this year."

"I'm with you on that. Let's take her out and do something."

"She already said she doesn't want to go out."

"Then what?"

"Well, I want to talk to you about something else." Claire sounded a bit nervous. "Look, we all know Anne's been in the dumps lately, what with her anniversary and all. But, yesterday, she was excited and laughing. She had a good time."

"Yeah, I noticed that, too. The party was a good idea."

"Yeah, well...the thing is, after you told us about The Game, that good mood kept going until I left. That was hours..."

"And...," Debbie didn't like the sound of where this was going.

Claire finished in a rush. "Well, I want you continue the story, tell her one of your fantasies. Keep her interested. Wait! Wait!" Claire interrupted as Debbie started to respond. "Listen! I know what you're going to say. Just listen a second!

"Deb, I haven't seen her like this in a long time. She couldn't stop talking about what you told us. She was laughing, chattering away, getting us to speculate on what you guys maybe did. It was almost like Anne before Sam died. Ask Mary if you don't believe me."

"I believe you, Claire. But...those are really personal things. I know we've talked about sex before, but this is a bit beyond 'So, I slept with him' kind of thing. I'd be too uncomfortable to talk about them."

Claire's voice turned serious. "I know. Really, I do. I'm not trying to manipulate you..."

"Yeah, right!" Debbie snorted.

"No really. But, she still hurts and Saturday is going to remind her how much it all sucks. This is the only thing I can think of."

"Yeah, I know it is. But...I don't know, Claire. It's just...," Debbie didn't know how to finish the sentence.

"Beyond embarrassing?" asked Claire.

"To say the least!"

Claire sighed.

"Why don't you tell a story about your sex life instead, Claire?" asked Debbie.

"Honestly, Debbie?"

"Sure."

"Well, Bill and I have never done anything as hot as what you started to describe. Not even close. That's why."

"How do you know? I didn't describe anything."

"Deb, are you kidding me? Don't you realize how unbelievably sexy just making a game of fantasies is? That alone makes your story incredibly hot. Bill and I have never really done much of anything beyond what any college kid does."

"You haven't?"

"He's tied me up on the bed once. That's it. We have good sex, Deb, but it's kind of vanilla beyond a little groping in a movie theater and me going braless once in a while to tease him."

"So tell her about being tied up."

"It's not the same. I was embarrassed and then that made him embarrassed and it didn't go much farther than a little teasing and...umm...oral, you know. It would be hard to make much of a sexy story around it. You've already started and her imagination is already going. There's nothing I've got to match that."

"Claire! This isn't fair!"

"I understand. But...think about it, Deb. Just the four us; no one else needs to know. Or just with Anne if you don't want Mary and me there. That's fine. Really. This isn't about me trying to worm a story out of you."

"Uhhh..."

"Please? Think about it?"

...

"John?"

"Yes, hon?" he said absently.

"How would you feel if I told the girls about one of my fantasy days?"

"Whoa! I guess I mind," he replied. "You want to tell me what you're talking about?"

"Okay, so you know what we did at Girls Night yesterday...the Fuckerware party, right?"

John nodded, smiling.

"Well, I kind of slipped and made a comment about one of the toys being useful, and Claire pounced all over it."

"And what did you say?" asked John.

"Well, she kept after me and finally I just told them about The Game. Not what we actually did, just that it existed and the rules for it."

"I see," he said slowly.

"Are you mad?" she asked.

"Well, not mad, exactly. Maybe a bit irritated that you didn't talk it over with me first," he responded.

"Hon, I know. I kind of just choked and got flustered. Then, I figured I might as well just tell them the truth rather than let them imagine whatever they wanted." She grimaced, "Can you forgive me?"

"You just told them the rules, not what we actually do?"

"Yes. They asked, of course, but I clammed up."

"But now you want to tell them more? Why?"

So, Debbie told him about her conversation with Claire, about Anne's reactions, about the three of them getting together with Anne to cheer her up this weekend. "So, I said no, at first. But Claire kept pointing out that we don't have a better idea for how to keep her from going into a funk. So, I thought maybe if I told about some of the tamer times..."

John was silent for a long time, thinking.

"Which ones?"

"I was thinking maybe my second one or that time at the Fremont Hotel, or maybe your first one."

"None of mine!" his response was sharp.

"Okay...no problem! Ummm, can you tell me why?" she asked.

"Those are my fantasies, Debbie. I'm just not comfortable having you tell others about things I feel or think about." He sat for a moment. "Look, I'm sorry I snapped...but, it was awkward for me to talk about them with you...I'm really not comfortable having people outside the marriage know about them."

"That's fine, John. I understand. Does this mean you're okay with me talking about some of mine."

"I'm thinking about it. There are some of yours I wouldn't want talked about."

"Which ones? I wouldn't talk about anything you didn't want me to."

"Well, obviously not the February one."

"Yeah, I never considered that one."

"I don't know, Debbie, this sounds a little embarrassing but, on the other hand, I understand where you coming from about wanting to help Anne." He paused for a while. "I have to think about this a bit."

...

John ran into Anne at the grocery store the next day. He waved, "Hi, Anne."

She walked over. "Hey, lover boy!" she grinned at him.

"What?" he said, knowing perfectly well what was coming.

She laughed, "Oh, don't give me that innocent look. That was certainly an eye-opener that Debbie hit us with. Of course, we couldn't get her to spill the REALLY juicy stuff...but our imaginations are certainly filling in the blanks!" she teased.

John flushed a little, "You think The Game is weird?"

"Oh my God, no! I think it's sexy as hell; I bet everyone did whether they admit it or not. Half of them are probably wishing they had the nerve to suggest the same thing to their husband. No, she made our evening."

John smiled, "Well, I'm glad you were entertained."

"Best night in a long while."

...

"Okay, Debbie, go ahead. But just the ones we talked about."

...

"Claire, I'll do it. Just the four of us, though."

"Oh, Debbie! Thanks!"

"You owe me fucking big time!"

"I know."

"I'll collect."

"Yeah, I know that, too."

...

The three friends shanghaied Anne the next morning for a day at the spa. She was cheerful on the surface, but they could see the shadows around her eyes, evidence of some tears earlier in the day or the preceding night.

They spent their time chatting through massages and haircuts, facials, new nail polish, and every other kind of cosseting a credit card would buy. They made sure to keep Anne firmly in the conversation and, slowly, the tension lines eased around her eyes.

It was almost dinner time when they headed back to Debbie's house. They found a note from John: "Bill and I have gone out to the movies. Back late. Lasagna in the oven and salad in the fridge if you want it. See you later. -J."

"He's a keeper, Debbie," laughed Mary.

"Don't I know it! Who wants a gin and tonic?"

They sat around the pool in the warm evening air, limp and relaxed from the day. Claire started teasing Mary about the massage attendant who had seemed so attentive. "Pretty hot, Mary. I noticed you weren't in any hurry to get up from that table."

Mary blushed a little. "Don't be silly!"

"Silly?" Claire said in mock surprise, "I wasn't the one who said, 'Oh, there's no rush to the steam room; I'm sure someone else is using it' was I?"

Debbie jumped in, "Yeah, I'm not sure who had the bigger smile on their face during that rub, you or he."

Mary might embarrass easily but that didn't mean she wasn't game. "But, Debbie," she laughed, "I was facing away from him. You were the one on the next table staring at his ass the entire time!"

"In your dreams! He was way too young for me," Debbie replied with an airy wave of her hand.

Claire met Debbie's eyes for a second. "So, Deb, speaking of dreams...continuing our conversation from the other night..."

Anne perked up, "Yeah, that's right. I think you need to continue that story. And don't tell us you have to head home, 'cause we're already there!"

"Well...," Debbie said reluctantly...the reluctance only half feigned.

"Come on!" Anne wheedled. "You can tell us; we're your best buddies."

Still Debbie hesitated.

Anne smiled, "Just one of the tamer ones...you can keep your really kinky secrets, if you're such a prude."

"I am not a prude! I've told you lots of things over the years!" Debbie protested.

"Ah, good, I'm glad we got that settled." Anne settled back into her chair. "So...I'm listening...and, please, don't skip any of the hot details!"

"Okay, a tame one."

Anne clapped her hands together and grinned.

"I need another G&T for this," Debbie muttered. She didn't miss the excited glances that passed between the other three as she got up to refresh her drink.

...

"I wasted my first fantasy day." They were all back by the pool, fresh drinks in hand. Debbie had her hat pulled down low, ostensibly to block the sun, but really so she wouldn't have to meet anyone's eyes. The other three were sitting back, listening intently.

"We flipped a coin to see who would go first. I did. I was nervous, not really sure of how this was all going to play out, and kind of wimped a bit.

"I had us do things that, when I looked back, were pretty ordinary: dinner, dancing, nice romantic sex, some cuddling after."

Claire laughed, "Wait, wait...that last thing has got to be something out of the ordinary!"

"Yeah, maybe," Debbie laughed along with everyone, "but, still, it was kind of like celebrating my birthday or something. Not really like a fantasy.

"Anyway, the second time was better," Debbie continued. "John's first day had been a bit more like what we had talked about... NO! I said I wasn't going to tell you! Get over it!

"So, if I might continue?" she glared around. The others looked abashed...an act completely spoiled by the giggles. "As I was saying...John planned his first day better and I realized I needed to up my game. I wasn't sure right up until the last minute what I wanted to do.

"Work ran late on Friday; I didn't get out until almost 8:00 that night. I was exhausted and cranky. Plus, I was really frustrated that I hadn't figured out a plan for the next day.

"I also knew John was going to be a bit disappointed. He had sent me a couple text messages that let me know he was feeling frisky--I think the anticipation of wondering what the next day would bring was giving him a few ideas about when I got home--but, honestly, I just wanted some dinner and to fall asleep.

"Driving home, I realized what the plan was going to be.

"I stopped at a shop on the way home for a bunch of things I needed and grabbed some fast food. When I got home, he gave me a big kiss and was clearly in the mood. But, he took it with good grace when I told him it had been too long a day. 'Don't wake me in the morning but I want fresh bagels with lox and hot coffee when I wake up. Oh, and learn to make some new drink that's cool and limey,' I told him and then fell into bed after barely getting my jacket and skirt off."

Debbie paused for a sip of her drink, then continued...

- - - - -

I woke up late the next morning and took a quick shower to get the grime from the day before off me. Afterwards, I put on my swimsuit, grabbed my beach bag and a book and went out to sit by the pool. John had the brunch I asked for waiting and it was nice to sit in the early sun and just relax. Our cordless phone has an intercom built in and I told John I wanted him to have one of the handsets with him at all times that day.

I read for a while, just letting the sun bake me. I had him bring me a drink every so often, ice teas at first, then I tried his ice cold caiperinha as the day got a bit hotter. They were great, just what I wanted: not too strong or sweet and he used fresh limes. I wasn't drinking a lot, just enough for a little buzz, not getting drunk.

After a while, when I felt nice and toasted, I dove in for a quick dip and then called him to come out.

"John, I want you to give me a body massage," I said, handing him a bottle of oil from my bag. "Start at my feet and work your way up. I'd like it to last maybe an hour." I undid the ties of my bikini top and bottom. Seeing his face light up, I said, "Seriously, no wandering hands. I want a real massage," and then lay face down on the chaise.

The feel of his fingers working my muscles was heaven. The sore feet and calves from the day before eased as he worked on them. The sun was warm enough that I didn't feel any chill even though I was naked. I drifted along, not sleepy, but kind of...I don't know...languid.

After a while, I felt totally relaxed. Just limp. He was working on my hands, kneading the palms with his thumbs, when I rolled over. I put my hand in his arm, stopping him. "Now, use your mouth and make me come."

He smiled at me, slid down between my legs. I have to tell you, I was already feeling so good from his hands all over me, that his tongue just felt incredible. It didn't take him long to do what he was told. When I finished, he started to straighten up, but I just pushed him back and said, "Again!"

The second orgasm was much stronger than the first. I'm glad the neighbors weren't out--you can see that the fence blocks their view but it probably wouldn't have blocked the moans.

This time, after I came, he started to slide up my body, but I just looked at him and said, "No, you're done here. I'd like a turkey sandwich and another drink as soon as you can, please."

He was obviously surprised. "Don't you want..." he started.

"No, normally I might, but not today. As fun as it is usually, John, today I'm just not in the mood for any kind of effort other than relaxing and being pampered. Completely pampered. Yeah, I'm worked up and kind of horny, but I don't really want to spend the energy to do my part, you know?"

"So, no offense, but today I think you'll do all the work and I'll just lie back and enjoy it. Tongue, fingers, maybe some toys later are fine...but Little John stays in your pants because, when he's out, your mind isn't completely on me. Capisce?" I grinned at him.

"By the way, I do believe I said lunch as soon as you can? By the time you've got it ready...why...I think I might just be ready myself, if you know what I mean. The sun feels so good and I'm feeling so comfortable, I think I might just be ready a lot today."

You girls know I love oral sex, right? Well, wow!...I got what I wanted that day.

John's never been shy about going down on me but now it wasn't a prelude to the main event...it WAS the main event. A lot of main events! And I'd make him work until I came at least twice each time; the second time is always better for me. I lost track of how many times I had him do it over the next couple of hours. Five? Six, maybe? I don't remember. It was like I died and went to heaven. I'd just crook my finger at him and say, "Again!" and sink into the feel of his tongue and fingers sliding into me.

Later in the afternoon, I was feeling like I had enough sun, so I pulled on my robe and walked into the family room. "John, come up to the guest room with me."

I lay back on the bed and handed him a DVD. "Put this on, but turn the sound down, please." It was that Spanish film that Erika Lust made, the one that was especially for women.

Oh my God; you girls have to see this film! It doesn't matter whether you understand what they're saying. It's not just a bunch of ugly guys screwing some silicone bimbos making stupid noises. The scenes are totally sensuous with these hot guys just doing things for women.

"Now, take these books and read to me." I handed him a book of fem porn stories I had bought. "And I'd like you to be naked and sitting beside me while you do."

For the next hour, I enjoyed watching and listening and touching and being touched. It seemed like all my senses were involved in turning me on. Most of the stories were completely erotic--I'd drag my hand over his body while he was reading, teasing him by stroking his cock a couple times, then stopping. Once I leaned over and took it into my mouth for a couple of seconds and then lay back on the pillows. I wanted him excited. Sometimes I'd ask him to stop and lick my nipples for a while, or run his finger over my clit, but I kept it at a teasing level for me, too. I didn't want to come just yet.

As it went on, I felt my body becoming more and more aroused. It was almost like I felt myself tingling all over. I was getting hornier and hornier yet, at the same time, the getting there was so much fun that I didn't want to rush it. The scenes on the TV were...well...making me practically drip. I was just about buzzing with excitement when this scene of a guy stroking himself came on. I wanted the real thing.

"John, stop reading and sit at the end of the bed facing me." He moved down. "Masturbate for me. I want to watch you come."

He was maybe a little embarrassed but, at this point, completely turned on himself. As he started, I said, "Close your eyes. Just think about me watching you do this. Think about that you're putting on a show to make me excited." It didn't take him long. I was getting more and more keyed up and, when he finally started to come, I could barely stand it. I waited as long as I could, until I saw his body barely stop spasming, then I sat forward and grabbed his hair with both hands.

"Open your eyes!" I looked straight into them, "Don't stop until I tell you!" then pulled his head down as I spread my legs.

I can't believe how good that one was; it felt like a single orgasm that went on for minute after minute after minute.

When it was over, I just lay there, completely spent. I felt John get up and go into the bathroom but I just lay there, almost asleep. I heard the shower run and then nothing for a couple of hours.

I woke up about 5:00. John was puttering around and I asked him to go run me a bath. When it was ready, I slid into it and asked him to scrub my back, massage my feet some more, wash my hair, then comb it out, while I just lay there, enjoying the pleasure of someone taking care of me.

"John, I'm just going to soak for a while more, then I'll be in our bedroom. Would you grill me a small steak for dinner? There are some in the fridge. Maybe with some of the cut-up fruit. And a bottle of wine."

"Sure, hon," he said.

"I'd like you to serve it in our room. In fact, I'd like you to feed me."

"Okay."

"And, while you're feeding me, I want you to do it slowly. I want you to take your time, pause occasionally, and tease me. A bite of steak, then some kisses on my neck, a sip of wine, then run your fingernails down the inside of my thighs, that kind of thing. When you're feeding me fruit, do it like it's the most sensuous thing in the world, maybe drip the juices on my breasts and then lick them off. Nothing hard, you're not making me come, you're keeping me on edge. I really want to be in the mood for what happens after dinner."

ctenson
ctenson
7 Followers
12