Schism Pt. 03 (conclusion)

Story Info
Dane loses his anal virginity, gets a surprise.
8k words
13.8k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends. This is the last part of a three part story.

The story: Dane identifies as straight, but has dissociative identity disorder, with his alter, Edan, forcing him into servicing men for its amusement.

In this episode, Dane is being paid two thousand pounds to act as a sex slave for Malcolm and his friends for the night. Malcolm has just had Dane service his friends orally, and is preparing to fuck his virgin arse. All for his own good, of course.

Tags: #reluctance, #dominance and submission, #first time

Shout out to Holliday1960 for beta reading and feedback.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Malcolm hauled me to my feet, the taste of cum in my mouth, my hands bound behind my back, and five horny men lining up to use my virgin arsehole, I wanted to curse Edan for selling me to Malcolm for the night.

But... I wasn't angry. I was afraid. Well—nervous, more than anything. But also excited. While I'd sucked off Malcolm's friends, he'd kept me on the edge of orgasm, refusing to let me cum a second time. I knew why. The first time I'd cum, he'd timed it with a man cumming in my mouth, letting me know if I did well, I'd earn my own pleasure.

And now, I didn't doubt he'd only let me cum again while I was being fucked in the arse.

Edan was relentlessly enthusiastic about the idea.

'This is going to be amazing!' he hissed, his consciousness riding shotgun for my own.

'How would you know??' I asked. 'You've never done this before!'

If he'd had a body of his own, he'd have been jumping up and down like a kid about to open his presents on Christmas day.

'Dane, you might have spent your life being terrified of having a cock in your arse, but I've spent my life, waiting for someone to take me long and hard. And lucky you. You get to have that too!'

Lucky me.

But his excitement was catching. I mean, we shared a body, so his heart rate going up, was my heart rate going up. His nipples hardening were my nipples turning into hard little points. My nipples hadn't played much part in my sex life until now, but I got the feeling from how sensitive they were when Edan had control, that I'd missed out on quite a bit of sensation that would have been available to me, if I'd been awake when he was messing around with guys.

Malcolm put his hands on my shoulders as I stood there, and I shuddered under his touch.

"Dane. Are you still with us?"

I nodded.

"Make words, please."

"Yes, I'm here."

"Good boy." He stroked his hands down my arms. "I'm going to borrow Edan for a short while to get you ready."

Edan shivered, his breathing speeding up as he came into my body.

'Night night, Dane. See you soon.'

He put me far away, my mind trapped behind a film of gauze I couldn't push through. Where I was, it was dark, but on the other side of the gauze, voices were muted to a mumble of sound.

Hands touched my body, stroking my arms, my chest, my arse, wrapped around my cock and cupped my balls.

But while I had a shape, and the shape was still me, Edan possessed every inch of it.

The sensations that reached me were distant, had no direct source.

But I could sense him smirking, flirting, fawning under the attention, soaking it all up. The adrenaline it gave him boosted through me in a flood of endorphins, and soon I was stoned on sensation, the same as he was.

When Malcolm undid my hands and pushed me onto the couch, directing me onto my hands and knees, my body was numb to the cool of the leather. Still blind, the next vague sensation was pubic hair pressed against my forehead, as someone gripped my hair and pulled my face down into their lap.

Edan started licking, doing his best to get the spongy head of the man's penis into his mouth so that he could suck it, but his cheek was forced against the man's thigh, his face turned to the side so that he couldn't distract himself.

And he was nervous now. We both were.

The man controlling my head spoke, but it was rumble of sound that held no sense.

My arse now in the air, with someone I couldn't see behind me, I felt a tongue slide between my arse cheeks.

Edan shuddered. I shuddered. Held in place in another man's lap, we melted into the sensation of a hot tongue gliding across our skin.

'I thought you were putting me under,' I said to Edan.

'He's already stretched you out. I'm going to let you up now, but slowly. Don't fuck this up for me!'

The tongue slid down between my cheeks, and washed a wet line along the underside of my sac, forcing all the air out of my lungs in one explosive breath. I'd never felt anything that good before.

The tongue slid back to my hole and pushed spit against the centre, and I twitched against it, wanting a hot, wet penetration, and wanting it now.

The tongue pushed inside, teasing and wetting. And then whoever was rimming me moved away, and someone—who had to now be Malcolm—moved onto the couch behind me.

"Edan?"

I tried to shake my head, but the guy gripping me was holding me too tightly. I wet the inside of my mouth, and rasped, "Dane."

Malcolm placed one hand on my arse, and his fingers, wet with lube, slid inside me. I tensed around them, but he held still until I relaxed, and started to finger me again.

I guessed, even though he'd loosened up Edan, my fear of what was about to happen was making me tense.

"What do you need, Dane?" Malcolm asked.

I blinked, surprised. What did I need?

His fingers kept sliding in and out of me, two, with a third teasing my entrance, and I was growing more and more desperate to have more of him inside me.

"Deeper," I said.

I could hardly believe I was asking a man to push his fingers deeper into my arse, but I knew Edan knew if he did...

"Aaah, fhuuuuck."

Malcolm found it, the place inside me that made me quiver and shudder under him.

The man holding my head against his thigh transferred his grip from one hand to the other, and placed a hand against my neck, stroking with his thumb.

"You ready for me inside you?" Malcolm asked.

A phone appeared in front of my face. There was a pulsing red circle in the middle of the screen. He was recording me.

Edan tensed in my gut, a twisting spiral of horny desperation.

"Because if you say no, this stops now."

The man holding me against his lap spoke up. "Malcolm, do you think that's a good idea—"

Malcolm shook the phone in front of my face. "Yes."

The room went silent, tense with anticipation.

The only 'sound' was Edan silently willing me to say yes. Pleading with me to make all his perverted dreams come true.

"Dane, I need to hear you say this is what you want."

He pressed lightly against that place inside, and I convulsed under his touch. I wanted him to fuck me so badly, but I drew the line at saying it out loud.

Malcolm slowly withdrew his fingers. "I guess you're not ready."

"No!" I said, cringing inside. "Please don't stop."

"Tell me what you want." His fingers slid back inside me and I arched my back, pressing back on his fingers. "Tell me what you want, Dane."

"Fuck!"

"Yes?" His finger stopped moving, a light pressure against something that made me go mad with desperation.

"Please keep going."

"Going?"

"Fuck me!" I said. "Please fuck me!"

"Good boy."

The room gave a collective sigh of relief, and Malcolm put away his phone and pressed himself against my entrance and eased himself inside.

Edan couldn't contain himself. He forced himself back into the light, and impaled himself on Malcolm's cock, helping it enter, turning fear into excitement.

The feeling of being stretched, the burning, and that tight, dull pain of being speared were his bliss. He'd wanted this so long, and he took it all as if it was the greatest gift anyone could give him, seeing the pain as a rite of passage, on his journey towards feeding his cravings for being stuffed with dick at both ends as often as possible.

As Malcolm started to move inside me, Edan released my muscles bit by bit, until it was just me under Malcolm's hands. With his withdrawal, all the sensation, the full feeling, the pain and the pleasure, all ramped up to full.

My world became the motion of being shoved forward by the thick pole plunging in and out of me, while my head was held against a man's thigh, his leg hair scratching the side of my face.

Malcolm fucked noises of fear and pleasure out of me, sliding almost all the way out, then sliding all the way in again, rocking my body forward so that my hair ripped against the man's hold on me.

"He's ready," said Malcolm, and the fist in my hair directed me up. The owner of it fed his cock into my mouth with his free hand and then pulled me back down on him.

I rolled my eyes up to his face as Malcolm ploughed my arse, and found it was Lester.

This time, I knew what to do.

Edan was a tight knot of joy in my stomach as I sucked Lester's cock, and I concentrated on that, rather than what Malcolm was doing inside me, while Edan revelled in being fucked.

"That's good," breathed Lester, staring down at me, with his bald head and his round face, and his wire-rimmed glasses. "Much better than the first time. You look so cute with your mouth and your arse full of cock."

Jesus.

Why did him saying that turn me on more?

Edan laughed hysterically, pushing back on Malcolm's cock now, driving him deeper.

Malcolm, it seemed, could feel the effect Lester's praise had on me, because he stroked a hand down my back as he fucked me.

"You want to cum, Dane?"

The hand stroking my back slid under me and started stroking my shaft, and I let out a horny moan around Lester's cock.

"That's my boy."

Malcolm started slamming into me with the slap of flesh on flesh. He was fucking me so hard, it was impossible to keep sucking Lester, and I pulled off his cock and dropped my head onto the couch.

He grunted as he pistoned into me, then reached under me and stroked me once from base to tip, as he jammed himself as far into my channel as he could.

I let out a moan, and he fell across my back, his lips against my ear.

"Cum for me, Dane."

I let out an animal cry of release as he jammed himself hard into my rectum, and spurted a load of hot cum across the couch. He chuckled in my ear as I let out a groan of pleasure, and pressed his body against my back, shuddering and jerking his orgasm inside me.

He put one hand up to my head, possessively cradling it in his palm, holding my forehead against the couch.

"Good boy."

"Oh Christ that was hot, let him up!"

Malcolm's weight lifted off my back, and Lester yanked my head up and jammed his cock back into my mouth.

I barely had time to register that I'd just had a man cum up my arse, before Lester jammed me back down on his cock and started to hump my face. I couldn't do anything other than seal my lips around him as he pulled me onto him, thrusting his hips up as he forced my head up and down on his pole.

A moment later he let out a contented noise and flooded my mouth with cum.

He kept thrusting into me so that my lips were slick with cum, and it started dripping down his cock to coat his balls, pools of it nestling in his pubic hair.

"Sooo hot," he breathed down at me, still fucking my face.

Malcolm pulled out of me, leaving me feeling wet and vacated. He crouched by the couch, stroking the back of my neck, as Lester forced me to suck every last drop of cum from his cock. Which wasn't softening at all.

Fucking Viagra. It had to be. Oh God, how many times tonight would I have to take these guys' dicks?

'Does it matter?' asked Edan. 'You'd do it all again for free.'

He was vibrating with happiness, like a dog wagging an invisible tail.

"Did you enjoy that?" Malcolm murmured in my ear, and I slid my eyes sideways and nodded.

Lester pulled me off his cock, and jammed my face into his pubic hair. "Get me clean, boy."

Malcolm stroked a hand down my back as I did as I was told, tonguing away all traces of cum from Lester's wiry pubes.

When he was satisfied, Lester pushed me back up on my knees, and I sat up, panting for breath.

Malcolm straightened up and tilted my head up, forcing me to make eye contact. Sitting up like that, I was sure I could feel his cum sliding out of my arse.

"My friends are going to fuck you now. Do exactly as you're told. No more Edan. Understand?"

I nodded, then remembered I had to speak. "Yes."

He put a hand on top of my head, and turned to the others. "Who wants him first?"

Noel stepped forward, and Malcolm moved back to let him take his place.

"It's been a long time since I've fucked a boy's arse as sweet as this one." Noel put his hands on my shoulders, drinking me in. He lowered a hand to my nipple and squeezed it hard.

I bit back a noise of protest, but deep inside me, coiled up tight in the dark, Edan shuddered with pleasure.

Noel did it again, watching me intently for my reaction, and this time I closed my eyes and shuddered with Edan.

"Excellent. I love a boy with sensitive nipples. So much more fun to play with. But first things first. Let's get this couch cleaned up."

He gripped the collar around my neck and hauled me off the couch.

I fell onto the floor on my hands and knees, too surprised to protest, and he pushed my head back towards the puddles of cum I'd left on the couch.

All five men crowded in to watch, stroking themselves as I started to lick the leather clean. I had to push myself up onto the couch part way to get all of it, and I could feel their horn rising as they watched me.

When I was done, Noel gripped the collar again and hauled me away from the couch. He turned me to face him, and I sat there on my knees, my hands on my thighs, and looked up at him expectantly.

"Where do you want him?" Malcolm asked.

Noel gave me a speculative look. "Bent over the back of the couch."

"I have a creative use for his mouth after that," said one of the other two men. "If that's alright."

He looked as if he might be Arabic, with dark skin, thick hair that was long at the back, and light coloured eyes. He was wearing a charcoal grey suit that looked as if it cost more than I did.

"I'd be delighted if you would," said Noel. He grinned down at me. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Edan nodded, but I wasn't so happy about the word 'creative'.

Noel put his hands under my armpits and hauled me to my feet, then gave me a small shove.

As I stumbled around the couch, the other men took the opportunity to grope and slap my arse as I moved past them, and I stood with my hands resting on the hard leather back of the couch and let them fondle me, while I waited for Noel to catch up.

He strolled up behind me and put a hand in the middle of my back, shoving me over the back of the couch. I grunted as I bent at the waist, and gripped the back of the couch to stop from falling any further forward.

He kicked my legs further apart, and I glanced over my shoulder to see him shed his trousers.

He slicked up his cock with lube handed to him by Malcolm, and then placed himself at my entrance.

'Breathe into it, Dane; taking a cock is a beautiful thing,' said Edan, pushing his arse out a bit more to invite Noel in.

I braced myself mentally to take him, afraid, but turned on, and was surprised at how easily he slid into me. He wasn't as thick as Malcolm, and the heat of his large hands; one on my shoulder, one on my waist, made something in me give way.

'Fall into it,' whispered Edan. 'Come down here with me.'

I sank away from the light, closing my eyes as Noel started to thrust his cock into my tight, but accommodating channel, and drifted into myself.

Edan closed his arms around me and nuzzled against my neck.

'Feel it. But don't fight it'

In the physical world, hands held my body, while a man dicked me at his own steady, leisurely pace. But inside, Edan wound himself around me, his body like mine, but not quite mine, passing through me as he held me, sometimes kissing me, chaste and affectionate, sometimes sliding inside me to inhabit me, wearing me around him in a weird, other-worldly hug.

Even though I'd clearly been dissociative all my life, I'd never felt anything like this before. He was a ghost, a protector, a watcher, but he was also me. And I was not one person. We were brothers inside each other, twins in a single body, in a single mind.

"Dane!"

Malcolm's voice was like a slap to the face.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head, finding myself still being pummelled against the back of the couch by Noel, my vision shaking with every thrust.

Malcolm stood in front of the couch watching me. He didn't say anything else but I could see his mind working.

Noel's breathing sped up, and he pushed me down again, so I was staring at the seat cushions, my feet almost lifting off the floor as he slammed himself home. His grip on me was iron as he unleashed his load inside me, and he shoved hard with every spurt spraying my insides with cum.

I could feel his cock pulsing in my arse, and then a hand gripped my hair, lifting my head again as Noel slid out of me.

It was Malcolm, behind me now, and he pulled my head back, forcing me to my feet, my back arched.

He wasn't that much taller than me, but he seemed it in that moment.

"Come with me."

He sounded angry, and I wondered what I'd done wrong.

My arsehole felt as if it wasn't closed properly, and there was a warm trickle snaking its way down the back of my ballsack.

He hauled me back into the middle of the room, and let go of my hair.

"Edan!"

There was no response from anywhere inside me. Edan was curled up into a tight knot like an armadillo, a tiny armoured core inside me. He wasn't coming back out. Not to that voice.

"It's me," I said. "Just me. Dane."

Malcolm narrowed his eyes.

The other man, the one who'd asked if he could use my mouth after Noel, stepped forward.

"I believe him." He'd unbuttoned his shirt and it hung open, exposing a fit body. His pecs and the shape of his trunk suggested he worked out, and his dark skin gave him muscle definition, even though he was moving towards middle-aged spread.

He undid his shirt cuffs, and shucked his shirt off, while Malcolm continued to eye me suspiciously.

"I told you I'd beat Edan out of you if he came back without an invitation," he said. He stepped in close to me and I cringed away from him.

"He's not here!"

Malcolm grabbed my shoulder. His eyes bored into mine.

"Are you lying to me, boy?"

"No!"

He stared at me a few moments longer, then let go.

"Alright." He turned to the Arab-looking guy. "Kasim, he's all yours."

Kasim smiled at me. "Have you ever tasted a man's arse before, Dane?" He laughed at the horror on my face. "Don't worry—from what I've seen, you're going to love it."

Edan did a little happy dance.

The final man, who looked like a school teacher, with a thick moustache, and dressed in beige trousers and a striped, long-sleeved pullover, stepped up to stand beside Kasim. He had a hand pressed against his bulge, caressing himself through his trousers.

"I'd like to eat him while he eats you," he said.

I eyed his moustache, feeling uneasy. Surely it'd be like being eaten out by a yard broom.

"Be my guest," said Malcolm. He gestured to the school teacher. "Roger, what's most comfortable for you?"

"Put him on the couch. The floor's too hard for my old knees."

Malcolm pulled me to my feet again, and directed me back to the couch. He had me climb onto it on all fours, so my head faced the end of the couch, and had me grip the low arm, and drop my head to rest on my hands, so I was at the right height to suck off Kasim, leaving my arse in the air, available for Roger to eat out.