Scholarly Works Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear past the stone, followed by the sound of metal clashing on metal, and bodies striking walls. She turned towards Pith, her hand going to the small knife, but he held up a hand. "We are not the only minotaurs in this labyrinth. We do not take many travelers, but we occasionally allow other tribes to capture the people we lead here, if we have no use for them." She frowned, and released the hilt of the blade.

"Then you're going to lead us out of here?" she asked, feeling a sudden nervous tension. The elf let out a soft cry behind her, and she turned her head. The black-haired minotaur's hands had wrapped around the elf, one hand sliding slowly into her top, his other hand slid into the elf's trousers. Her eyes had grown soft and unfocused, her arms lifted out of the way, her cheeks flushing red. As the scholar stared, she felt strong arms wrapping around her. The minotaur whispered into her ear.

"No, Glass-eyes."

The scent of his body surrounded her.

He explained to her, as she watched the elf moan with pleasure. She could only barely keep a hold on what he was saying. That freedom could not be created or destroyed, that she was destined to become a slave, and she had no choice in the matter. That they had preferred her to be enslaved here, where she would be taken care of, and could do good. She wanted to argue with him, to bite back a violent reply, but the scent of his musk washed through her. She couldn't think of the flaws in his argument. She would be a slave either way. Of all the places to be trapped, an ancient storehouse of knowledge where she could find out as much as she desired seemed ideal. And she wanted to feel what the elf was feeling right now.

She had an independent streak, she knew. She just couldn't figure out where it had gone. She stared at the elven woman, watching as the dark-skinned elf's eyes went unfocused. Hatep undressed her, removing her clothing, exposing Crocus' dark skin as his own strong arms wrapped around her. The scholar found herself slipping into Pith's lap. As she watched, she couldn't help but think that the elf looked so happy. The scholar felt the shaft between her legs, as the Minotaur slipped his erection out of his loincloth and against her thighs . The scent nearly knocked her out, washing through her mind. The sweet odor of molasses and the sharp bite of manhood mixed intriguingly, making her mouth water.

As she watched, Hatep's strong fingers slowly squeezed the elven woman. The slender redhead let out a soft moan, her smile unfocused, her eyes slightly glazed. Hatep's fingers slowly traced along the elf's breasts, and the scholar felt Pith doing the same to her. His hands were strong, and almost painfully warm. His fingers were rough, as they ran over her skin, slowly squeezing her. The pressure was enough that it could've become painful in a moment, but it never quite crossed the threshold. His hands were surprisingly gentle with her, and for a moment, she had a brief flash of a cow, her face going red as she realized what kind of experience the minotaur likely had. That's what she was in his hands. Just a cow.

As she watched, her legs pressed together around the shaft. She could feel the minotaur's heartbeat, pressing into the soft curve of her inner thighs. She let out a strained gasp as she felt the minotaur thrust his hips upwards. She could feel the tingling pleasure spread through her hips as the shaft rubbed against her, a damp spot staining her trousers. The Emer's poison still hadn't faded, and the minotaur's body-heat made her quiver. She was much too sensitive. She felt a brief shock of fear energizing her, and shifted her body, trying to move, to escape. After a few moments, she realized her legs were too weak to lift her, and began to relax. While the sensation was intensely pleasurable, it was not driving her mad. At least, not yet.

His hands began to undress her slowly, and she watched with a certain detached joy as the clothing fell away from her body. The scent of the minotaur made it pleasurably difficult to think, almost like being drunk. But far from being muddled, she felt sharper than ever. Even as her body begged to relax and rest, her mind raced. It didn't seem like such a bad idea to go along with these minotaurs. The amount of knowledge they had in this place had to be staggering. And surely, if they were so pleasant, she might be able to find a way to sneak out. She was sure she could.

As she deluded herself, the minotaur finished undressing her. His tongue ran along her cheek, one hand resting on her breasts, the other hand stroking her stomach. "You're too small to mate with normally, of course. Not yet; That takes a great deal of training and preparation." his voice buzzed in her ear, and she felt a little giggle in her throat as his hand slid down her stomach to slide across her mound. She thought he was underestimating her chances, but she let out a happy little cry as she felt the finger slide inside of her. His finger sank into her up to the knuckle, and her eyes went to the elf again. She tried to use breathing exercises. She'd trained herself so hard in methods to keep her mind focused during sex, but the Emer's poison had ruined her ability to block out the pleasurable sensations. She couldn't distance herself from the touches, and the view of the elf was only making things worse.

She watched as Crocus was lifted up and down, the other woman's legs wrapped around the shaft. Her expression was blissful as she pitched her hips back and forth. Pith's fingers sunk in and out of the scholar as she watched Crocus, her nipples stiffening as the elf approached an orgasm.

The elf let out a high cry, her thighs tightening around the shaft as she reached her climax. The minotaur let out a bellow, and the scholar stared in astonishment. The minotaur's seed sprayed across the underside of the elf's breasts, arcing over her and falling into her hair. Thick strands of semen painted the elf's stomach and breasts, hanging from her red locks, a few stray globs dripping down her throat and shoulders. More of the thick stuff slowly dripped over her legs, and the elf let out a helpless little sound, slumping down on the minotaur's lap, visibly drained by the experience, her legs shaking as the minotaur stroked her hair.

Suddenly, the scholar was in motion. Pith shifted her, till she lay on her back across his lap. His shaft was pressed down on her breasts, the tip resting against her lips. She was curled up in the hollow of his lap. One of the minotaur's hands rested against her head, making it impossible for her to withdraw from her current position. His other hand still cupped her pussy. She could feel the finger slowly pressing back and forth inside of her. The shaft was at least twelve inches long, gently held to her lips. His hand rested on the back of her head, and somehow, the shaft felt impossibly heavy on her chest. Every breath she took, she could feel her breasts press against the heated member. Each inhalation sent a wash of those pheromones into her lungs. She found herself sinking in against the shaft, opening her mouth wider. She slowly ran her tongue along the tip of the shaft, and sank into oblivion.

She wasn't thinking anymore. Not quite. She was aware of everything that happened. She could feel the finger sliding in and out of her body, stimulating her. She could feel the knuckle as it passed over somewhere sensitive, and the shiver that rippled through her body. The sound that escaped her throat was pure desire, high and in need. And in response, the minotaur's hand pressed into her cheek, stroking her comfortingly. She felt a sweet satisfaction at this. She felt all of the concerns for the future melt away. All of the lies about why she was doing this, for her research, for the sake of science, were stripped away. She simply wanted to be here. It was that easy.

She felt her body quake as the realization ran through her. She felt the heat in her stomach tighten into a knot around that finger buried inside of her, growing tighter, and tighter, the finger stroking her, until she felt it release inside of her. The tension unwound itself suddenly and violently. Her back arched, her mouth dropping open, drooling slightly onto the tip of the shaft, as she let out a soft, feminine moan. The sensation left her stunned, as she slumped slightly. She found herself licking at the tip of the shaft slowly, both of her hands resting on the sides of the minotaur's cock. She could feel herself drifting happily, her lips fastened at the tip. The occasional bead of precum spread over her tongue, and sent pleasurable twinges rolling up and down her spine, raising goosebumps on her body.

When the minotaur came, it was without fuss, or pre-amble. His shaft twitched once, twice, three times, and the thick cum filled her mouth. She choked a little bit when the semen splattered against the back of her throat, but regained her balance quickly and easily. Her lips pressed into the shaft, breathing in through her nose. The sticky seed filled her mouth, and she lifted her head, her mouth open, drooling a bit. She tried to swallow it all, the sweet taste of molasses and the bitter sharpness of the seed mixing strangely and pleasantly in her mouth, but some of it dripped from between her lips, splattering onto her breasts. It trailed down across the curve of her bosom to her stomach, as she felt herself sinking into a happy little fugue state.

She looked up, and watched as the other minotaur finished fastening a leather collar around the elf's neck. She could feel Pith doing the same to her, the tight strap of leather pressed against her skin as she closed her eyes, feeling a warm sense of satisfaction running through her body. The end of the leash clipped to the collar, and she was helped to her feet by the minotaur. The scent of his body still hung in her nostrils, making her head swim every time she took a breath, her heart pounding in her chest, her toes curling.

"When you have been properly trained, I will make you my mate." the minotaur murmured into her ears. "I have every faith that you will carry wise children for me, and teach them well, Glass-eyes." She felt a little shiver run down her spine, as she stood up, becoming aware, slowly, that she had no idea which of the doors they had entered from. She turned in a circle, and realized that she had no idea where any of these passages led, and felt a little shiver of fear. Then she looked up at Pith, and he smiled, his hand resting on her head, as he began to lead her towards one of the doorways. She realized that she had no choice but to follow him, and to hope that he would treat her kindly. She moved her hands up to her chest, her heart pounding, and she swallowed. She felt herself following him, so grateful to be led through the dark passages by someone who knew where he was going. And she wondered in her heart how she was going to ever find a way out of this place without him leading her.

12