School Conquering Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,616 Followers

I smirked. Dumb bitch thought she was playing me, but I had broken a hundred girls like her before. I reached out and cupped one of her supple, young breasts in my hand and massaged it slowly. She gasped in surprise and stood up on her tippy toes, but she didn't move away. If anything, she leaned more into it. She looked up at me with her big, hungry blue eyes and her pink lips quivered. "Mrs. Sinclair . . . what are you doing?"

"Don't act like you don't know, bitch." My hand turned into a fist around her tit, and my long nails twisted cruelly around her little nipple, just like I had done to her mother, but much rougher. She squealed a little, equally from pain and pleasure. She was a natural born slut, I could tell, and from the feel of it I guessed that she had been experimenting at school with that other girls, but she was only use to pussy-play and gentle kisses. She had never been dominated by the likes of me before.

"Your mother's right," I said. "This bikini is too sexy for you. Take it off."

"What? No!" She was scarred, most of all by how wet I was making her.

I let go of her bruised tit and slapped her across the face. The loud smack echoed throughout the hall and I was worried that her mother Veronica would hear, but from somewhere upstairs I heard the sound of shower. "Shut up! You don't have the right to say 'no' to me. Now give me that bikini, you little cocksucker, before I strip it off you and plant my six-inch heels up your tight little cunt. Strip! Now!"

She was crying, but she submitted. She shyly undid the tiny top and it fell to the floor. Her tits were so pale that they almost disappeared into her skin, but the one I had roughed up was a darker shade of red and a little swollen. Her thumbs hooked into the sides of her little thong and she slowly peeled it away from her dripping little honey-pouch. She was hesitating, but when she saw that I was ready to make good on my threat and kick her square in the clit she finished undressing. The thong fell to marble floor, a thin little hoop of material. She shivered before me stark naked, even though it wasn't cold at all. She was adorable, with her perfectly petite but athletic body and her golden blonde hair. She was a 10 out of 10, no doubt about it, but I wouldn't tell her that. I needed her to know that she was worthless, a piece of trash, like a used condom, and that only by being loyal to me could she be happy.

"Now pick it up and give it to me," my voice was cold and threatening.

She bent over, and above her back I could see her perky little ass sticking out. It looked absolutely edible. She stood back up and shyly handed me the tiny bikini. I smiled evilly and grabbed her by the wrist, pulled her into my chest and hugged her tightly. My large tits overpowered hers, and my hands gripped the soft globes of her ass and squeezed, pushing her tender cunt onto the hard muscles of my thigh. I leaned in and spread her lips open with my tongue, probing her mouth as I loudly moaned into her. She melted just like her mother did and I knew I had defeated her.

When I released she almost fell on her ass, she was so dizzy with arousal. Her cunt left a wet spot on my stockings but I didn't mind, although I could have used that as an excuse to torture her. I took the bikini and stuffed it into my cleavage, hiding the small amount of material between my mountainous tits. The smell of her pussy wafted up from the thong and aroused me, but I kept my hunger in check. Now was not the time to break her.

"Now run along," I told her. "And don't tell your mother about giving me your bikini, alright? You wouldn't want to make me angry. Ever."

Erica looked confused and hurt, like a child being denied candy. "But . . . do you want to come take a swim with me . . . or . . . come up to my room."

Stupid bitch was so horny she couldn't think straight. "No. I have to be going."

"But-"

SMACK!!! My hand cracked across her puffy lips and sent her spirally to the floor. Her bubble butt bounced off of the marble and she squeaked in pain. She looked up with such a look of utter fear that I almost came on the spot, but I held my pussy back. I stood over her, giving her a good view of my expensive thong panties as I towered over her, my sharp stiletto heels inches away from her body.

"Don't. Ever. Talk. Back. To. Me." I told her slowly. "I'm going to be vacationing with your family this weekend at Salty Cove. While we're there you are going to be my slave, understand? But your mother can never know of it. If you are good, I'll reward you by fucking you harder than any man or woman ever will again. I will give you pleasure that will transform you forever. But if you don't serve me well, or you tell your mother about his, I will never touch you or look at you again. This is your one chance to have the kind of sex that will determine the rest of your life, the kind that will make everything feel better from now on. If you miss it you will never feel the kind of pleasure I offer, and you'll grow up an old maid always wondering how much happier your life could have been. Understand?"

She nodded, her tear stained eyes wide with the fear of denial, but also the promise of intense sex. "Yes . . . yes mistress."

"Good." I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. She whined a little but didn't protest. I gave her one last kiss, just to remind her how good I was at it, and then I slapped her on the ass so hard she jumped up. "Go cool off."

She galloped away to the pool like a wounded deer. I licked my lips as I watched her tight ass shake while she moved. I couldn't wait to get my tongue between those little cheeks, and whether she failed me or not, I was going to rape the shit out of her before giving her over to Bobby as a present. This was part of my other ultimate plan, not only to overthrow Principal Cox with Bobby's help, but also to make Bobby fall in love with me. I figured if I could offer him up all the prime pussy he could fuck, he would have to choose me over his other dozens of regular sluts. Erica was nothing more than a gift for Bobby, to be fucked and discarded like a box of tissues.

Satisfied with what I had done I walked out of Veronica's massive house. The sun was almost about to set and the driveway was empty except for my car at the end, in which I knew my daughter was probably still getting her brains fucked out by Bobby as he waited for a status report.

Then I noticed that there was someone hiding in the bushes just to my right, directly beneath one of the massive windows that looked into the house. I pretended not to see him at first, moving a little closer, then I plunged my arms down and caught the peeping tom and flung him onto the walkway. He landed with a heavy thud, loud enough that I knew I winded him. It was Eric, Veronica's cute little son and Erica's twin brother. He looked panicked and scarred, and in his hand was one of the smallest cocks I had ever seen. It didn't even deserve to be called a cock, it was more of a weenie teeny wiener, and even fully erect it must have been less than five inches. He was even smaller than my husband.

"What were you doing, you little shit?" But I knew what he was doing. He had been jerking off as he watched me suck his mother's tits, and then as I broke his twin sister. He had seen everything, and now he could have ruined everything.

"I didn't see anything, I swear," he lied. He was a terrible liar. The fact that he had to say that he hadn't seen anything proved he saw everything, and the perfectly erect little pencil betrayed how aroused he was. Part of me just wanted to kill him, to stick his neck between my legs and snap it like a twig, but not only would that ruin my chances with her mother, I'd probably get arrested. I had nowhere to hide the body anyway.

I decided upon a strategy. At first I acted all sweet, even a little horny, just to get him interested. I kneeled down in a way that revealed my violet panties to him, and I began massaging his tiny swollen balls. "Oh, poor little boy, did I hurt you."

"N-no," he stuttered. My hand was already arousing him.

"Oh, I'm so glad. I'd hate to bruise a sexy little stud like you." I was leaning over now, giving him a big view of my cleavage and of his sister's swimsuit which was stuck there. "Do you understand what you saw?"

He nodded, writhing in pleasure from my gentle handjob.

"Well," I smirked, "that's too bad." I began crushing his tiny balls in my fist. He squirmed and tried to get away but I was infinitely more powerful than him. I held his balls to the point of popping them, but never went too far. "If you tell your mother what I did with your sister, or tell you sister what I did with your mother, or tell anyone anything, I am going to rip your balls off. I will cut your sack open and fry your testicles in olive oil before feeding them to your family. I will drug you and take you to my ex-boyfriend, who is a plastic surgeon, and he'll perform a sex change operation on your little dick. You'll be a pretty little slut like your sister, and then I'll pimp you out to the most violent, most big-dicked gangsters I can find. Would you like that? Would you like becoming some big black man's little white bitch?"

He shook his head, terrified of me.

"Good. So you'll keep that little cocksucking mouth of yours shut, won't you faggot?"

But then he surprised me. "Have sex with me."

I almost laughed. I almost broke is balls too. "Excuse me."

"I want the same offer you gave my sister. If I do what you say and keep quite you'll have sex with me." He looked at me defiantly. He was cute, in a pretty boy sort of way, and he had the same big blue eyes his sister had. Too bad he had a small dick. Cock size was very important to me, not quite as much as general good looks, but I had fucked plenty of ugly men just because I heard they knew how to kill a pussy.

I was actually a little impressed by how the little faggot stood up to me. I smiled and I let go of his balls. I stood up and then I helped him get to his feet. He was about as tall as his sister, the top of his head only coming to my chin. I gave him a sexy, sympathetic look, and I leaned over to kiss him. He excitedly leaned in to kiss me back.

WHACK!!! But then my knee came up and crushed his tiny junk into his hip bone, lifting him several inches off of the ground. He would have fallen over, but I didn't let him. He wrapped my arms around his waist, my tits smothering his face, and I brought my knee up into his balls three more times in rapid succession, each time harder than the last. When I let go he fell to his knees, gasping desperately in pain, drool oozing from his mouth.

I grabbed him by the hair and arched his neck back. Then I brought my heel down on his little cock, hard enough to hurt him more but not hard enough to break it. My heel would have gone through his cock like a nail through wood.

"Listen you worthless, dickless shithead!" I scolded him. "I don't fuck losers like you. Ever! And I'm not going to be blackmailed by one either. You are going to keep your mouth shut or everything I promised you will come true. I am going to rape your mother and then I am going to rape your sister, and If you're lucky I'll let you watch. Understand?"

"Yes!" he painfully moaned, clutching at my leg trying to get it off his dick. His efforts were futile though. My leg was more powerful than his entire body.

"Good. And if we have to have this conversation again I will pop one of your balls." I let my leg up and he cried in painful relief. His tears were running down my leg, right where his sister's pussy-stain was. I could have left him like that, but just to be a bitch I slammed my ass into his face. The hard muscle of my butt struck him like a fist and he fell back, rolling back into the dirt and the bushes. Something I did to him must have set him off too, because his little cock was erupting with tiny strings of white semen, most of it landing on him.

"Faggot." I left him there, trying to fit his swollen purple balls back into his shorts as I returned to my car. When I opened the door a wave of heat and sexual aroma enveloped me. My car stank of sex. Inside Bobby and my daughter Lily must have just been finishing up. Their clothes were all scattered around, and I was happy to see that Bobby had been using my daughter's school uniform to mop up their pools of sexual release. My daughter was naked and sweating like a race horse, her chest and fact plastered with thick globs of semen. Bobby was stroking is still hard monster, trying to calm it down a little before he lost control of it. A steady stream of hot white man-milk was still dripping from his apricot-sized head, and onto my daughter's white blouse.

"How'd it go?" he asked

I would have answered but my slutty little daughter interrupted me with her sex-crazed moaning. "Mommy! Bobby . . . Bobby fucked me so hard. I can't . . . I can't feel my legs." Her pussy was gushing like a broken fire hydrant, and even though her sweater was under her to soak it up her juices were still getting everywhere.

"Shut the fuck up, okay honey," I took Erica's bikini from between my tits, balled it up, and then I rammed it into my daughter's gushing cunt, plugging it up so her juices wouldn't leak onto my leather seats. She was still very sensitive and when my fingers left her pussy she came again, hard and painfully. It was enough to make her pass out and she collapsed into a series of silent spasms, her tongue hanging out like a dog's.

"It went great," I told Bobby as I buckled my safety belt, licking my fingers clean of my daughter's sexual lather. "But we need to get to the mall for some swimsuit shopping. We are going to the beach this weekend."

CHAPTER2

That night was one of the most sexually frustrating nights of my life. More than frustrating, it was painful. After a whole day of teasing and molesting Veronica Lovegood's entire family I needed to get fucked, and I needed it bad. I had been hoping that Bobby would fuck me in the shopping mall when we went looking for swimsuits, but he ended up going into the back with the twenty year old slut who worked the counter. Even through the concrete wall I could hear Bobby tearing her open. After about twenty minutes he came out, zipping up his pants, and told me that we could just take whatever we wanted from the store. Since I wasn't getting any cock I treated myself to a dozen or so of the most expensive, more risqué swimsuits I could find. Bobby chose out of few speedos, but it was hard to find anything that could comfortably accommodate his eleven inches of thick destruction. Luckily some parts of Salty Cover were clothing optional, at least they were when I visited there as a teenager.

I didn't get anything for Lily, she'd have to wear the itty-bitty thong I took from Erica.

Driving home almost resulted in several crashes because every time I shifted my legs on the gas I almost burst out into a much needed orgasm, my inflated cunt was that sensitive. Bobby wasn't helping either as he sat in the back seat absently stroking his dick, waving it just beyond my reach. Lily was still knocked out, and although I am sure Bobby would have had no problem fucking her while she was unconscious he instead just jacked it.

I was sure that when we got home he'd command me to undress and please him, or he'd just strip me naked and rip me apart like a paper bag, like the first time we fucked. Besides, Lily was still so zonked out that she stumbled back into the house naked, her legs shivering violently, and she didn't even recognize the place. But instead of even looking at me he just yanked on one of my daughter's pigtails and led her upstairs to her room, from which the sounds of sexual frenzy bordering on attempted murder came from a few minutes later.

That night I as I lay in bed next to my husband I could still hear the never ending cries of passionate, painful sex echoing through the hall as Bobby continued to break my daughter's tight box into shape for his massive package. Occasionally I could hear Lily yell "Mommy," or "Daddy," and "Help," but both my husband and I did nothing to interfere. We both knew by know that Bobby was the master of the house, a fact that I was perfectly happy with, but one my husband was having trouble adopting to, considering that he had bought the house with his money years ago.

It had been a week ago that Bobby had come to live with us, ostensibly as my poor, unfortunate student who could no longer afford living alone, but that was bullshit. Mark came home to find his daughter on the floor, naked and plastered with semen, while I was on my knees choking on Bobby's pulsing cock as it pumped another load down my throat. Mark had always been my little submissive cuckold, even on our honeymoon I spent more time getting double-teamed by island boys than I spent with him at all. But bringing Bobby home to live with us went further than I had ever gone before, and Mark had tried to fight back. He yelled at me and told me to kick Bobby out, or he would divorce me and take Lily away.

Bobby and I had spent the rest of that night disciplining my husband. I tied him up and tortured his balls until they were black and blue, and then I made him watch as Bobby destroyed me on our marriage bed. Mark has been submissive ever since then.

"That boy's a freak of nature," my husband moaned, lying next to me as Lily's screams reverberated through the walls.

"He's a god," I corrected Mark. To emphasize my point I reached over and gave his average cock a nice hard squeeze, just to remind him which of us was in charge. He was hard. I guess listening to our daughter being fucked to death was turning him on too.

I was so horny that my body was overheating. I had already stripped off all of my clothes and kicked down my sheets. Now I was lying naked, drenched in sweat, as every muscle is my athletic body cried out for Bobby's touch. My breasts were so stiff that it hurt to breath and the nipples felt hard enough to cut through glass. In the darkness of our room every curve of my figure shone with erotic radiance, and my head ached with sexual fog. I needed to get fucked.

I grabbed Mark's boxers and ripped them apart with my nails, viciously clawing them like a deranged lioness. My husband's unimpressive cock stood at full attention, and even though I knew it would prove an unsatisfying meal I was simply too starving to overlook it. I crawled on top of him, my wet cut gliding smoothly over his frail torso, before finally settling over his dick. I sat down, and despite his underwhelming size I almost climaxed immediately. All six inches slid in, every inch heightening my hypnotic condition. I felt like I was entering into another state of consciousness, and my body was melting away into a warm of ocean of sex.

I rode on top of Mark like a wild woman, slamming into him with enough force to shake our giant bed back and forth across the room. The headboard began banging against the wall, chipping away at the paint, and every piece of furniture in the room shook like an earthquake was taking place.

Mark looked up at me like I was an angel descending from heaven, or at least he did at first. I began fucking him harder than he could take. He cock slapped back and forth beneath my powerful thighs, often popping out of my ravenous pussy before I'd reposition myself and slam it back in. I grabbed onto the headboard for stability, and then I really began to fuck with all my strength. Mark was being slid back and forth like a wet mop, grunting in pain as my free hand cut into his week flesh.

"Domi, stop!" he cried. "Slow down!"

"Fuck you!" I yelled back, spitting on him. No matter how hard I fucked him, no matter how fast I slid over his dick, I just couldn't push myself over the edge I needed to get over. I couldn't cum. "C'mon," I screamed. "Fuck me you piece of shit!" I was crying.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,616 Followers