School Conquering Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,616 Followers

Mark came. I felt his pathetic dick squirt out its few dollops of weak, watery fluid before he started to go soft. I was nowhere near finished though. I kept fucking him, even when his flaccid tool wouldn't stay in any more, I kept fucking. Finally he pushed me back, weakly pawing at my sore tits, and slipped out from under me. He crawled off the bed and retreated to our bathroom, clutching his bruised, inadequate equipment.

I fell to the bed crying as I found myself stuck at the perch of sexual release without being able to fall. I stuck both of my hands down to my cunt and started stroking it, slapping it, even punching it as I tried to kill the monster that Bobby had bred in me. I gripped my cunt with both hands in an imitation of Bobby gripping his baseball bat penis. Just then I heard Bobby yelling from Lily's room. "I'm cuuummmmiiiinngggg!!! Take it you bitch!!!"

I imagined that he was talking to me, that I was the bitch being impaled by him, and that mental image, the memory of Bobby's perfect body looming over me, finally sent me over the edge. My orgasm broke through in a silent scream as every muscle in my body exploded. My back arched off the bed so radically that I was worried my spine would snap, and my pussy exploded with streams of cunt-water.

I don't know how long my orgasm lasted but when I finally came down from it my room looked a lot different. My bed was broken, but it was hardly the first. All of my sheets were ripped apart as if a bunch of tigers had savaged it, and many of my framed pictures were broken. The mattress around me was soaked. I ejaculated so much that I lost weight.

It was an amazing orgasm, but I knew it was nothing compared to what Bobby could do to me. As I drifted off to sleep, my body quivering with aftershocks of orgasmic ecstasy, I dreamt of Bobby and me being together, with Veronica Lovegood on her knees licking up my puddles of sex.

This was going to be a good weekend.

CHAPTER 3

My jaw almost dropped when I saw the Lovegood's summer house on the shore of Salty Cove, a popular beach community. Veronica's summer house was better than my actual house. It was three stories tall, right on the beach, and as I rounded the corner I saw what must have been a large swimming pool hidden within a wide row of tall hedges. Never could my cuckold husband and I afford such an amazing place, not unless I managed to take Principal Cox's job and inherit all of her illegal businesses. I was more jealous of Veronica than ever before. It was going to be so good to break her.

And there she was, Veronica Lovegood, standing in the driveway waving to us. She was wearing a conservative but still stylish white one-piece swimsuit, but her hips and legs were covered by a flowing yellow sarong that almost matched the color of her short blonde hair. She looked positively giddy to see me, stupid bitch.

Her kids were there too. Erica was dripping wet and shining in the early afternoon sun, wearing only a red one-piece and a pair of flip-flops. Even though her swimsuit was very conservative it still hugged the elegant curves of her sexually maturing young body. She looked just as excited as her mother to see me, which could be a problem if either of them caught on.

Eric was there too, in board shorts and an unbuttoned shirt. He was a cute little boy, I'll give him that, but too bad he's such a short-dicked bitch. He might be fun to play with, but I'd never let a pathetic loser like him actually fuck me. Maybe Lily would give him a pitty-fuck. He needed it.

When I stepped out of the car it was their jaws that dropped. I was already in my swimsuit, which was the most risqué and revealing thing I owned. It was a black sling-shot bikini that narrowed into an almost nonexistent thong as it disappeared into the valley of my muscular ass. My big firm tits were barely held in place by the two v-straps, both of which were transparent enough for my nipples to stand out as two darker circles in the mesh. Other than that the only thing I was wearing was some jewelry and a pair of sharply angled sunglasses.

I was very satisfied with the Lovegood's reaction. Erica was practically drooling when she saw me and her little chest was beating like a frightened bird's. I was sure if she was not already dripping wet there would have been a damp spot between her shivering legs. Veronica was absolutely shocked and I could tell that she wanted to chase me away and cover children's eyes, but instead she just stood there clutching her left breast. Her look of shock eventually turned to one of hunger and even admiration. I could tell that she was hot for my body, and she admired that I was daring enough to show it off. Eric looked like he was ready to pop in his little shorts, which was so uncool.

Then my daughter stepped out of the car and she got another slew of shocked reactions. Lily was wearing Erica's red micro-thong bikini that looked as if it were painted on. The only thing else she had on were a tiny pair of Levi daisy-dukes that had been cut so short they were practically a thong themselves, and most of her tight little ass was completely bare. Erica was completely shocked when she recognized her stolen bikini on another girl's body. Veronica was likewise shocked that I'd allow my daughter to wear such a slutty ensemble, but luckily she didn't say anything yet. Eric was even closer to losing his little nut.

And then my secret weapon stepped out of the car: Bobby Scagliotti. He was actually the least clothed of all of us, wearing only a black speedo swimsuit that was strained to the point of bursting as it tried to contain his large package, effectively pushing the speedo down so far that the top of his genital area showed. He body was completely hairless and perfectly defined as if her were a bronze statue.

The Lovegood's looked like they could have all been knocked over with a feather at that point. Erica's expression was unmistakable, I had seen it on the face of every teenage girl at my school. She looked at Bobby as if he were God himself, or the Devil. Whichever made her hornier. The look on Veronica's face was almost sad, probably because she was just now realizing how absolutely low on the sexual totem-pole her husband was. The difference between Bobby and her husband was the difference between a nuclear warhead and a cherry-bomb. Even Eric was hypnotized by the superior male, but men always were more fixated with cock size than women were. Faggots.

"Veronica, so good to see you," I said excitedly, knowing that I had to master the conversation now if I was going to keep everything on track. I strutted over and gave her a big hug, squeezing our large breasts and warm skin together. I even leaned in to kiss her, not like friends, but like horny lovers. Her lips parted instinctually and our tongues touched for a moment before she pulled back, aware that her children were watching.

"Dominique, I'm . . . I'm so-"

"And this is my daughter Lily," I said pointing to my naked little slut of a daughter, "and this is Bobby. He's staying with us for a while (not a great family situation)." I watched her eyes glide over Bobby's muscular body before finally settling at the enormous tube-steak he was smuggling. I could feel her shivering in my arms. This was going to be easier than I thought.

"Nice to meet you," Veronica nervously stuttered. "This is my daughter Erica and my son Eric."

"Hey!" Eric excitedly approached my daughter, although he she clearly out of his league. "I guess we'll be hanging out this weekend. Cool, huh?"

"Whatever." my daughter wouldn't even look directly at him.

"Um . . . hi," Erica nervously approached Bobby, like a lamb drawn to a hungry lion. Bobby was taller than her, but not nearly as tall as me, and he muscular body looked like it could have crushed little Erica with a twitch, and she looked like she wanted exactly that. She kept looking down at his crotch.

Bobby just gave her a knowing smile. He was going to fuck her stupid. It was decided.

"So," I continued, letting my hand smoothly trail down to her plump ass, "why don't Eric and Erica show Lily and Bobby the beachfront. That'll give you and me some time to . . . settle down."

Veronica's lower lip trembled as she smiled. "Um, yeah. Kids, why don't you show Lily and Bobby all the local spots. It shouldn't take too long, Salty Cove's beach front is pretty small."

Erica never took her eyes off of Bobby's hard body. "Yeah. Sure."

"Awesome," Eric agreed, practically drooling over my daughter.

I watched the four of them trot off in nothing but their swimsuits and flip-flops, remembering my own high school days at Salty Cove when I scarcely wore anything more than sunscreen. It was hard to keep my eyes off of Bobby's ass, but Erica had a cute little butt herself. She nudged up as close to him as possible, almost reaching out to take his hand. I would not at all be surprised to see her come back later with a limp walk and the stupid, blissful expression of a slut you just had her brains fucked out.

Eric kept trying to do the same with Lily, even reaching out to take her arm, but she just started walking faster. I wouldn't be surprised to see him walking funny later too, but in his case it would be because my daughter had broken his balls.

As soon as they were out of sight I retook Veronica in my arms and gave her a tight hug, mashing out tits together and squeezing her ass with my hands. "Now that we're alone," and I leaned in to slather the inside of her mouth with my tongue. This time she submitted to it, and she almost melted in my arms as I pushed her body into mine.

"Show me inside," I commanded. She nodded her head silently with a horny sleepy look and led me inside by my hand. The beach house was very nice and modern in design. Most of the first floor was just a big living room with an entire wall of windows that overlooked the beach. There was also a big deck with a large pool and a hot tub.

Feeling rather bold, I hooked my thumbs through the top straps of my sling bikini and flung it down, letting the entire swimsuit fall to my ankles. I was standing in her living room completely naked and glistening as I stretched my back, sticking my large breasts out to her eye level. She smiled in aroused shock as she looked me over, still coming to grips with her newly provoked lesbian urges.

"Dominique," she gasped, "what if someone sees you?"

"Parts of Salty Cove are still clothing optional. What does it matter?"

"Yeah, but not this part. This is where all of my friends from the country club come to vacation. I don't let my kids go to the parts you're talking about."

I moaned as I stretched out in the hot light of the sun. "Why not. Being naked feels free. You should be naked right now, actually. Take your suit off."

She covered her large breasts with her arms, smiling shyly. "Dominique, I--" but I wasn't asking. I bounced on her and kissed her again, pushing her to the floor as I clawed at her conservative swimsuit. She moaned and gasped in satisfied submission as I took control of her. I pulled the top straps down and her large breasts bounced out, her nipples poking upward for freedom. She giggled as I brought my mouth down and licked them, but then she cried when I started biting them. I wasn't finished yet, and I stood up as I peeled the suit completely free from her pale white body. She flopped to the ground and jiggled as I stood over her, licking my lips and caressing my erect clit. I grabbed her by the hair and brought her face to up to my cunt, pressing her lips against mine. She didn't need to be told what to do. She started lapping at my pussy like she was starving to death. I moaned in pleasure as she ate me, even though she really wasn't that good. I could tell I was her first pussy since college.

I let go of her hair and she fell back to the ground, her face smeared with my pussy-honey. I crawled on top of her and we began to kiss again as I glided my naked, sweaty body over hers, producing a series of smacking sounds every time our breasts struck each other. When her nipples began to spout more streams of warm milk I knew she was ready to cum.

I repositioned myself between her legs so that our pussies were touching, then I locked my legs into hers, roughly taking control of her. I propped myself up on my hands to gain leverage while she was still on her back, weighed down by the thick sexual fog taking over her mind. I started to grind our pussies together, producing even more wet slapping sounds as I slowly increased the tempo. Veronica looked up at me with wide blue eyes, filled with arousal and fear, as her next orgasm began to build up. She was trying to talk, possibly wanting to tell me what a goddess I was and/or how much she loved me, but the things I was doing to her clit made it impossible for her to speak. She just moaned and writhed beneath me, scraping at the floor with her nails as she began to lose control.

I was close to losing control myself. I was surprised by how much I was dripping as I felt my own intense orgasm building up inside every muscle of my body. I started to grind in to her faster, rougher because now this wasn't just about softening her up for Bobby; I needed to get off as well. I hadn't planned on it this way. I hated this bitch, I wanted to ruin her life, but I had to admit that this chubby white bitch was starting to grow on me.

This realization made me angry though, so I started hitting her pussy with my hips like I was trying to bash it to death, but this only brought us both closer to orgasm. Her stupid mouth gaped open like a dead fish and I saw her blue eyes roll back. Hot sprays of milk shot out from her erect nipples and her whole body began to shutter like she was having a seizure. Then her pussy popped like a water balloon and drenched the lower half of my body. When she started screaming I came too, my clit was so hard and erect that I was practically fucking her with it, but that feeling wasn't enough. I unwound my body from hers and climbed on top of her face, lowering my crotch right above her screaming face.

"Eat me, you fucking bitch!" I screamed, completely unable to control myself. For all I knew I was ruining my chances with her. This was probably her first time having truly hard sex, and I knew the way it could turn off some people, but the only thing I cared about right then was my own needs.

I started grinding my tight snatch over her fat peachy lips, and I felt it melt like butter on her willing tongue. She was doing it, she was performing cunnilingus like a depraved lesbian, although she wasn't very good at it. I helped her along by fingering my clit until I felt my floodgates begin to open, and when they did I almost drowned her in my release. I shook and screamed as I continued to ride her face, raping her mouth, as my muscles tightened up to the breaking point. Finally, after almost a minute of pure climax, I came down and I fell off of her. She gasped desperately for air, gurgling my juices, and for a few minutes we just lay there next to each other, bathing in our a pool of a sexual fluids and sweat.

Finally she spoke. "Oh, Domi . . . yes."

I smirked. Bobby was going to like this bitch. "I hope you weren't offended by me taking control like that. It happens sometimes when I'm on the edge."

Her hands found my body and she started groping. "No. God, no. I wish my husband fucked my like that. I loved it. Did I . . . did I do good for you?"

Although it took all of my energy I managed to roll over her kiss her. Our lips weakly wrestled as my sloppy spit spilled into her mouth. Her breath reeked of my cunt. "You were perfect." I kissed her deeply again, our sensitive tits mashing into each other. "So your husband doesn't take control in the bedroom? What's your sex like?"

She looked away shyly. I smirked. Stupid bitch had a faggot for a husband.

"You know, there are plenty of sexy young studs with big, hard dicks around here. Any one of them would probably kill just to get a chance with a hot milf like you. Would you like that? Would you like to get your brains fucked out?"

Veronica gasped beneath me and looked embarrassed. "What? No! I would never cheat on my husband!"

I rolled my eyes at the dumb bitch before kissing her again. "What do you thing we just did, sweetie?"

"But . . . my husband gave me permission."

Holy shit. She told her husband about me. "Excuse me?"

She wouldn't look me in the eyes. "After . . . after we played with each other at my house I told my husband. I am not the kind of woman who cheats on her husband. I am not an adulterer. But he wasn't mad, he actually became . . . aroused. He hadn't had an erection like that in years, even with the drugs."

Well of course he fucking did, I thought. He was a man. Any man would get hard at the thought of a goddess like me having sex with his retarded wife.

"We've had trouble conceiving, you know, but that night we had sex three times. He ejaculated more in that one night than he has in almost a year. He told me that the thought of you and me being together for a whole weekend made him more aroused than anything, and when it's over I'll have stories to fuel our sex-life. I'm sorry."

I couldn't believe it. I was here to use her to gain leverage against Principal Cox, but now I realize this fat bitch was the one using me. I wanted to slap her. I wanted to bash her pretty face in. I wanted to shove my fist up her cunt until my elbow touched her clit, but I held back. I could still work this situation to my advantage.

I kissed her again, lovingly, but all I could think about was choking her to death. "Don't be sorry. Anything I can do to help," I said with a big, sexy smile.

"Oh, Domi, I love you." She kissed me with renewed energy and wrapped her legs around my waist. We didn't have the energy for another round of sex but we still lost ourselves in each other's bodies for the next hour or so. All the while she moaned like a lovesick teenager and kept whispering into my ear what an amazing friend I was, promising that we would do this with each other every chance we could find. I whispered that I loved her too, but all the while I was imagining what her stupid face was going to look like with Bobby's monster cock up her fat ass, or what her crying would sound like as he destroyed her womb with a blast of his superhuman essence. I wanted Veronica to watch as I fucked her little daughter and tamed her to be my newest bitch, and I wanted Veronica to watch as I humiliated her son by fucking him up the ass with the biggest, blackest dildo I owned.

This weekend was only getting started.

CHAPTER 4

"I wish I had your bravery," Veronica complemented me as we got out of the shower. "You look absolutely amazing in that thong. Like something in a magazine."

I was slipping on my sling bikini, the black one with the mesh material that left the outline of my nipples completely visible. The elastic material barely kept my melon sized tits restrained, and it disappeared down the crack of my ass. The only magazine something like this would show up in would be a pornographic one.

"Thanks. You could wear one like this too. You have the body for it." I was being honest. Veronica had a body that begged for sex. I admired her as she toweled off, cleaning up the last of sexual sheen we had worked up an hour earlier. I wanted her again.

She smiled shyly. "No, I'm way too inhibited for that. Greg and I have a lot of friends who vacation here and I can't imagine what they'd say if they saw me strutting around in a piece of string that barely covered my breasts. Besides, I don't even one a bikini. I only own one-pieces."

I smirked as I reached out to stroke her wet blonde hair. "You could barrow one of mine. Come on." I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out of the steamy bathroom. She dropped the towel and timidly covered her tits as I led her naked past the houses many windows. She was obviously worried someone was going to get a peek at her, but she was excited as well.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,616 Followers