School Conquering Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"Here, I think this one would be perfect for you." I rummaged through my suitcase that was still in the living room, careful not to let Veronica see the arsenal of dildos, cuffs, and other sex toys I had brought along. She was going to see them soon enough, but not until it was too late. The bikini I withdrew was one I only wore on special occasions for the school's PE teacher, Simon Washington. Simon was a big, handsome black man, exactly the kind I liked to fuck when I really wanted to piss of my husband. Simon had a jungle/cave-girl fetish, which was the reason he had bought me this bikini. It was a tiny little jaguar print thong that barely contained anything, just like all my swimsuits. I'd wear it and run around Simon's house, pretending it was the jungles of South America, and he'd chase after me before fucking my mind out. The tiny triangle that covered the crotch was a little crunchy from all the semen that it had been soaked in, but I still handed it to Veronica.

"Put it on," I instructed.

She held the tiny strings in front of her as if wondering where the rest of it was. "Domi . . . I can't. There's no way."

I was pretty confident by now that my hold on Veronica wasn't going to be jeopardized by some rough play, so I reached out and twisted one of her nipples, squeezing out a few drops of milk in the process.

"I said put it on," I demanded more forcefully now.

Her expression wavered between confusion and a little bit of fear, but she pouted in submission and began tying the little thing onto her curvaceous body. Her hips and ass were a lot thicker than mine, which forced the flimsy leopard print to stretch near to breaking. The top was equally tight and her large tits spilled over the tiny triangles a little. She looked unbelievably sexy standing there like some porno version of a female Tarzan, and a snickered as I imagined Simon or Bobby hunted her down to claim her pussy. Bobby was going to love me for giving him this juicy bitch, but I wonder if I'd be able to do things with her after that. Maybe I could pimp her out. I know Simon would pay big bucks to stick his ebony ramrod up this rich white woman's fat ass.

"You look delicious," I told her. "Now let's get lathered up in sunscreen and hit the town. I want you to show me around."

"She you around?" she quivered. "Dressed like this? I couldn't. What will my friends say when they see me?"

I found a bottle of sunscreen and I squeezed out a big load into my hands. It made me think of Bobby. "They'll say 'wow, look at that sexy bitch. I want to fuck her,' or something like that." Without asking a reached out and began running my hands all over Veronica's body, spreading the sunscreen over every inch of her voluptuous form. She shook in sexual pleasure despite herself.

"But . . . can I at least wear a shirt or a sarong or something, right."

"Nope," I said squeezing her tits. "No shirts, no sarongs. You can take your flip-flops and a pair of sunglasses, but nothing else."

She looked around helplessly, as if expecting to find some excuse not to walk around in public totally naked. "But . . . what will I carry my money in?"

I laughed before giving he another wet kiss. "Sweetie, with tits and asses like ours why would we need money?"

CHAPTER 5

Walking down the main street of Salty Cove was a little disappointing. I had expected it to be like the old days when I was a teenager, but it had apparently grown rather boring. I remember coming here in high school knowing that I wouldn't have to walk more than two blocks to get the hardest drugs and the hardest studs the world had to offer, and I spent most of my summer's saturated with weed, cocaine, ecstasy, and semen. teens and adults walked around in the street totally nude and often fornicated in public. I remember once seeing a female police officer getting fucked doggy-style over the roof of her car by a big negro she had just arrested. It had been that kind of town.

But now it looked more mellow, almost boringly so. There were still plenty of young cuties strutting about. Yong girls in thong bikinis and studs in board shorts, and there were a few topless women on the beach, but the rampant culture of sex and drugs was completely absent. It almost made me a feel a little foolish being out in my pornographic sling-bikini, but the constant looks of lust and jealousy I received kept me encouraged. Veronica on the other hand was completely humiliated as she clung to me like a scared little girl in nothing more than a few ounces of jaguar print material.

I led Veronica around town like a bitch on a leash, pulling her by the hand to every crowded public place I could find. She vainly tried to cover up her near nakedness, but her ass and tits were simply too large and bare to cover up with her hands. She was probably wearing more sunscreen than swimsuit, and what little material covered her large nipples was at this point practically transparent from sweat.

We caused quite a commotion as the eyes of every boy and man in Salty Cove became glued to us, and more than once a young man would shudder as a dark, sticky wet spot would suddenly appear on the front of his swimsuit. Women snarled and sneered, but more than a few had their own wet spots growing between their legs as well.

For what it was worth, Veronica and I were not the only thong-clad attention-whores on the strip that day. Salty Cove had obviously become more of a 'family friendly' place than it was in my youth, when drugs and sex happened right on the street, but I still saw my fare share of naughtiness. The beach was dotted with nude sunbathers, and in a few alleys I was sure I heard the telltale sounds of a young lovers fucking like little animals.

"Domi," Veronica whined. "Can't we go somewhere more private?" By now her tits were dripping with a thin sheen of sweat and sunscreen lotion, causing her large, puffy nipples to almost slip out from beneath their useless coverings. Her large ass was hovering inches away from a young man seated on a park bench, and he had a surprisingly large erection showing through his pants, much to the dismay of his mother sitting next to him. The attractive woman tried to press her sons thick pole down, as if it would just go away, but she misjudged and pushed him over the edge. A thick strand of young semen shot out of the boy's shorts and coated Veronica's calf. The mother looked ready to feint when I scraped my finger along the white, sticky strand on brought it up to my mouth.

"You son's delicious," I whispered to her. "You should try him sometime." She feinted then.

"Dominique! Can we please go somewhere private! Boys are literally creaming themselves on me!"

I pulled her in and kissed her deeply, letting her taste what was left of the young stud's seed. "Sure. I know a perfect little spot."

That was the plan though. There was a small, hidden little stretch of beach not far away that I had gone to as a horny teenager for one reason: to watch people fuck. The small cove was a favorite spot of young lovers, horny locals, and even a few anonymous hookups. The best part was those not participating could watch everything from a bundle a higher ledge that was hidden behind a curtain of bamboo. It was a pervert's dream come true. Some days I'd lay down my towel behind the bamboo and diddle myself all day as I watched the sex going on below, and other days I was down there, performing for someone else who liked to watch.

Veronica was relieved as we left the crowded main street and all the leering perverts, but she started to look a little concerned as I took her done the hidden path to the bamboo. Her worried face was adorable, like a little lamp just realizing she was being led to the wolf's table.

I brought her to down a narrow, sandy trail to where the curtain of bamboo was, and I was not surprised at all to find the place a mess of beer bottles and used condoms, but I eventually found a place clean enough to lay down a towel, although I'd probably just leave the towel there and let it rot.

"Domi, what are we--"

"Shh," I shushed my quivering toy by placing a long finger on her thick, pouting lips, tracing them was a big wet circle. I could already here the grunting sounds of hard, animalistic sex coming from the beach below, and I was worried that we had gotten here too early.

Through the bamboo I could see at least three different groups of debauched beach-goers engaging in noisy, wet, shameless sex that instantly took me back to the old days. Closest to us was a young and petite brunette beach-bunny, a little Hispanic girl barely out of high school. Her brown curly hair shook wildly as she was being rutted by a much older man, obviously in his forties, whose brown skin and wide face must have been Hawaiian or Maori. The look on her face was one of pure joy as the older man grabbed her by the hair and almost lifted her off the ground as he jackhammered her tight little ass.

A little ways off there was a threesome taking place. A very well hung black man, perhaps in his twenties, was standing with a look of pure arrogance as two blonde white women kneeled before him like worshippers, orally adulating his ebony idol. I was very intrigued to see that one woman was much older than the other, but they still looked very similar. Perhaps they were even mother and daughter, bonding over their mutual love for giant black cock.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked Veronica, who was staring like a starving retard at the sexual feast below us, anxiously rubbing her legs together in a feeble attempt to quell the dripping rage of her voracious cunt. "This is one of the best places in Salty Cove. Some people come to fuck, others come to watch. Sit down, relax, and let's have some fun ourselves."

"Oh Domi, this is so naughty," she gasped, barely able to make the words. "I'm so wet."

I tugged her down and she fell to her knees without giving a hint of resistance, as and she continued to stare and spy at the fucking below I wrapped my long limbs around her, pulling away her arms, and spreading open her legs so that I would have access to every inch of her dripping, fat, baby-making body. I kissed her neck and tweaked her nipples. I massaged her cunt and tickled her anus. I did everything short of actually giving her an actual orgasm, because I needed her to be on the edge for what was about to come.

And then it finally came.

Around the rocks to the south came four new figures. It was our kids. My daughter Lily was leading Bobby and the Lovegood children right into view, just as we had planned. My daughter looked irresistible in the microscopic red bikini I had stolen from Erica, and the mere sight of her strutting in it was enough to send the large black man nearby over the edge. He came. He came hard, grabbing the younger blonde woman before him by the back of the head and jamming his thick cock down her unprepared throat, causing her to gag violently as she desperately tried to swallowed his large load.

"Oh, no!" Veroinca gasped. "What are Erica and Erica doing here? Domi, we should leave. I . . . I can't be here when they're--"

"Shh," I hushed my pretend lover, although I really just wanted to tell the dumb bitch to shut the fuck up. "Just stay still and be quit. If we get up to leave now they're more likely to see us. You don't want your son and daughter to find you here, in a place like this, in the state you're in, do you? I mean . . . just look at yourself?"

Veronica did as I said and blinked with teary eyes as her sex-dazed mind comprehended her current situation. She was lying in my arms, naked but for a few strands of wet material, her nipples stood out like little volcanoes spewing milk, and her cunt was so swollen and ripe at this point that it looked like a piece of fruit being squeezed for its juice. Every inch of her body screamed SEX! SEX! SEX!

"You're right," she admitted. "Let's just wait here and see what happens.

I smirked. Stupid bitch.

Lily didn't stop walking until she was right next to the bamboo, close enough for use to hear and see everything she did, which was exactly my plan. My daughter smile wickedly as she enjoyed the sight of the large Hawaiian man destroying the young Latina slut beneath him, and for a moment it looked like Lily was going to ask if she could be next, but Erica ran up to her and grabbed her by the shoulder, angrily.

"I want it back!" Erica demanded. "I know it's mine, and I want it back."

"I don't know what you're talking about, bitch. I think you're just jealous," my daughter responded. Lily smirked at Erica and licked her lips.

I knew what they were talking about. It was the bikini. Shit! I knew I shouldn't have let Lily keep that flossy thing. All my plans could might got to shit for the sake of thong no bigger than a piece of string.

"Domi," Veronica whispered to me. "Is that my daughter's swimsuit? The one I said she couldn't have? What's Lily doing with it?"

"Shh," I hushed Veronica, pinching her clit slightly. She moaned softly and fell back into a sexual fog, forgetting her question as she squirmed in my arms.

"Give it back!" Erica screamed and swiped at Lily, but lily caught her wrist and backed away.

"Guys, don't fight, who cares about some dumb swimsuit" Eric whined, like a frightened little faggot.

"Shut up, Eric!" Erica hissed. "This stupid slut has been strutting around in my swimsuit, hogging all the attention for herself, as she doesn't even look good in it."

Lily laughed. "I knew you where jealous."

"Fuck you," Erica responded. The swimsuit she was wearing now was also very sexy, the tight red one-piece, but it was nothing compared to the few inches of material that covered my daughter's supple breasts.

Lily licked her lips again. "Tell you what, bitch, I won't give you your swimsuit back just for nothing, but you CAN win it back. If, and only if, you can beat me in a contest of me choosing."

Erica laughed, already certain of her victory. "Alright, sounds great! I'm a star athlete, you pudgy half-breed. I'm ranked amongst the top hundred track and field athletes in the nation, not that your fat-ass would know anything about that, seeing as you spend all day eating potato chips and sucking cock at your crappy school."

Lily giggled evilly. "Funny that you should bring up sucking cock."

"Why?"

"Because that's the contest."

"What!?" Eric and Erica said in unison.

"What?" Veronica asked groggily. I had to massage the lips of her pulsing vagina a few more times to get her to shut up and stop thinking.

Lily got up right in Erica's face, standing so close to her blonde Aryan rival that their lips almost touched. "I know you've been looking at my boyfriend's cock. Bobby's bulge is a little hard to ignore, especially when it is so close to ripping that sexy speedo right off his perfect ass. Admit it, the sight of it makes you wet." I saw my daughter's hand slide between Erica's legs, probing her moist sex just as I was to her mother's.

"So?" Erica asked, blushing brightly.

"So I know what you've been thinking. You've been thinking that there is no possible way that Bobby is as big as he looks. That there is no way a human can be born with something as thick and strong as what's been packed into those sweet little trunks. Well he is. He is even bigger than you think he is. He is bigger than anything you've ever seen, even in porn, if your high-and-mighty-ass has ever watched any. Hell, he's probably more than twice the size of you bitch-ass brother over there."

"Bullshit!" Eric looked angry. "So what if he has a bigger dick than me. That doesn't mean anything, and it is fucking impossible that he is more than twice my size. He's bigger than me, but no way he's that much bigger."

Lily laughed quietly at Eric, but she never turned away from Erica. They were staring deeply into each other's eyes as the tips of their young breasts kissed. "Two bets then. First, I bet that Bobby is more than twice the size of Eric, at least. Second, that you won't be able to suck down more of it than I can. Deal?"

"What do we get if we win?" Erica asked. She looked focused, smirking with an abundance of confidence.

"If you can suck down more of Bobby's cock than me I will give you your swimsuit back, right here, right now. But if you can't handle a real man's dick like I can then you have to give me your swimsuit, which means one of us will be walking home naked."

"Sis," Eric whine, suddenly cowed again. "You can't really be--"

"Shut up Eric!" Erica was determined. "What about my brother. What if his cock is bigger than you think it is?"

Lily shrugged. "What does he want?"

Even though they were talking about him no one bothered to look at Eric. He blushed nervously and his posture was terrible. There is nothing less sexy than a boy with bad posture. He rubbed his hands nervously as he considered what he wanted. He looked at my daughter, but she was only focused on Erica.

"I want to have sex with you," he finally said. "If my cock is even half of Bobby's size you have to let me fuck you."

Lily rolled her eyes with disgust. "Fine, not that you have any chance of winning anyway, but when you find that out I get to do something to you."

"What?" Eric asked.

"I get to kick you in the balls. Just once, but you have to stand perfectly still as I do so." She was smiling.

"Wait, what!?!" Eric looked very afraid.

"Deal!" Erica decided. "Let's see 'em!"

Lily smirked and dove straight for Eric's shorts, pulling them down before he could react. The baggy shorts fell to his angles and revealed his disappointing lack of manhood. He was erect though, as I suspected he would be, having been looking at my daughter's edible little ass all day, swaggering just beyond his reach. Five thin inches of flesh was all Eric had to show for himself. My daughter giggled, Erica looked down at her brother with a mixture of confusion and shame, and Bobby just stood there. He didn't even seem to care. Veronica whined a little in my arms, also disappointed with what little spectacle her own son had to offer.

"Your brother's hung like a mouse on a cold day," my daughter joked to Erica. Erica didn't say anything.

"So!" Eric almost cried. "I'm still five inches, which is average! This freak would have to be more than ten inches to be twice my size! I'm gonna win this bet, and then I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll . . . you'll . . ."

"I'll die of boredom?" Lily cut him off. "Let's get this over with. Erica, would you like the honor of disrobing Bobby? I know you want to."

Erica silently descended to her knees with an expression of stubbornness and denial. He small hands gripped the hem of Bobby's speedo which was growing even tighter as the monster within strained against its cage. She tugged, but the speedo was tight, and Bobby's body was a statue of bronze muscle. Erica was whispering to herself as she tugged "no way this thing is more than ten--"

WHACK!!!

Twelve inches of thick muscle aggressively sprang from between Bobby's legs, just as Erica managed to pull the speedo down. His third leg hit her directly in the cheek, smacking against her loudly and sending her to the ground where she fell on her back. She landed hard against the sand and writhed in pain momentarily, although whatever power Bobby had over women, whatever it was about his musk, was already having an effect on her. I could tell. Her legs spread open by instinct, submissively and subconsciously offering her tight young honey-slit to the god standing above her.

"Holy shit," Eric whispered as he too was captivated by the sight of the superior male. I could only imagine how pathetic he must have felt, coming face to face with the perfect image of manhood while he was so completely lacking in any true masculine quality. Eric only perceivable purpose would be as a bottom in a homosexual relationship to a gay man with low standards. And yet, even as Eric blushed in shame, his little pecker stood up a little straighter, and his breathe quickened. I think he was getting aroused, but who wouldn't at the sight of Bobby's revelatory penis?

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers