School Conquering Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Veronica squirmed in my arms, trying to break free. "Oh . . . my . . . GOD! Is that . . . is that his penis? I didn't know they could be so . . . so . . ."

I tried to hush her up as she wiggled obstinately in my arms, driven by an innate urge to crawl closer to Bobby, his thick beacon of fertility attracting her like a moth to flame. She had completely forgotten about the welfare of her children, or even of me really, even though my tits were mashed up against her back and I was two fingers deep in her cunt. She was totally focused on Bobby I held her tighter and began rubbing her vaginal mound vigorously hoping to induce a small controlled orgasm, just something to calm her down.

I suppose I could have let her go then. She would have crawled out of the bamboo like some ravenous cougar and jumped Bobby without so much as a word. I am sure she would bite and scratch at him as she would try to impale herself on his cock, and he would give it to her, knowing that the only way to put down a horny cougar is to fuck her into submission. But I couldn't be sure. Her kids might interfere, and that would knock her back into her senses, and then she'd be too embarrassed to ever let me hook her up with Bobby, and then how would I get her stupid womb filled up with his delicious essence. I had to stick to the plan. Besides, I was going to enjoy watching Bobby break every member of this family, not just Veronica.

I watched my daughter grab Bobby by his now fully erect cock, even though her fingers couldn't meet on the other end, and she led him like a tamed lion over to where Eric stood quivering. She grabbed the faggot by his cock too, her small hand almost completely enveloping it, and then she roughly pulled them together. The comparison was radical. I couldn't decide to laugh or cry at how pathetically insignificant Eric looked. His little white pee-pee was dwarfed by the bronze column emerging from Bobby's shredded waist, and comparing their testicles was like comparing golf balls to bowling balls. Most importantly though, Bobby was clearly more than twice the size of Eric, and that was just in terms of length.

"Spread your legs a little more for me, okay bitch?" my daughter asked Eric in a sweat voice.

Eric complied without even thinking, probably still mesmerized by the sight of Bobby's giant cock. Bobby stepped back and my daughter took his place, licking her lips as she raised one leg backwards, getting ready to kick. Eric's eyes widened when he fully realized what was coming, but it was too late. Lily's shin smacked upward into his balls with such force that he was lifted off the ground, then he fell to his knees on the sand, his pain-shocked face level with Lily's thong-clad crotch.

She grabbed him by the hair and hanged his head back. "Faggot! Did you really think I'd even risk the chance of fucking someone like you?" She pushed him back and he curled up on the ground in a fetal position, cradling his nearly popped balls.

"Your turn," Lily said to Erica, who was still on her ass, too stunned to move. "Let's see how much of that dick you can suck."

Erica's legs shivered. She had never taken her eyes off of Bobby's skyward limb, not even when her brother was crying on the ground a few feet away. "I don't . . . I don't . . ."

"Fine!" Lily interrupted, falling to her knees in front of Bobby. "I'll go first." She looked up at her sexual master and gave him a sexy little smile before getting to work. She started by kissing the enormous helmet of his cock, running her pink tongue through its deep crevice, and massaging his heavy testicles, but he looked unimpressed. Such gentle foreplay was nothing to Bobby Scagliotti, who could probably fuck a brick wall into dust and still want more. I guessed Lily was putting on the show for Erica's sake, just to make her blonde rival jealous and nervous. It must have been working. Erica looked terrified but she was drooling with lust.

Then the foreplay stopped. Lily got a determined look on her face as she repositioned her small body, trying to line up her esophagus to Bobby's thick trunk of meat, and with a little painful moaning, she began taking it in. Just getting her mouth around the helmet was a task in itself as she had to reposition herself twice just to get her jaw around it. Her teeth grazed over the thick length of his cock, but at little rough felatio never bothered Bobby, in fact, I think he preferred it. As the first three inches of the cock slowly slid down my daughter's throat I could see that she was already having trouble. Her neck was visibly bloated and her eyes began to roll upward as she resisted the urge to gag. She clawed helplessly in the sand, trying to get a grip, so she latched onto Bobby's iron-hard buttocks just to puller herself further towards him.

Once she hit six inches she began to have problems. Her throat was twitching with the need to gag and her arms where shaking from the lack of oxygen. Finally a line of spit began to drip from her mouth and she began to fail. She started gagging like a drowning victim, and although she clawed viciously at Bobby's muscular ass she couldn't push herself another inch. She held herself there though, for much longer than I thought she could have, before quickly sliding off. His bulbous cockhead popped out of her mouth and sprang upward, throwing strands of spit all over my daughter's face and chest, causing Bobby's cock to glisten in the sun like a golden bar.

Lily fell to her hands as she gasped for air, even though she licked her lips trying to get as much of Bobby's salty taste down her throat as possible. She gasped, "Now . . . you . . . bitch."

Erica looked terrified and intimidated, but that didn't stop her from crawling over to Bobby like a hungry little kitten. She took a hold of Bobby's muscle with both of her hands and yet she was barely able to pull it down to her quivering mouth. I wouldn't have been surprised if Bobby could have lifted her off the ground with nothing more than his cock. At first she just looked at it, stroking it weekly as she rubbed Lily' spit more into the skin. She smelled it and in that moment I could tell she was falling in love.

"I haven't done this a lot," Erica said to Bobby. "And never with one so . . . amazing."

Bobby didn't say anything. He was just waiting for his blowjob. She began by kissing the already wet tip of helmet with her puffy pink lips, occasionally swirling her tongue over him in a polishing motion, which was fucking sexy to look at, but I knew it would mean nothing to Bobby. He looked very unimpressed, even though the poor little slut was trying her hardest to impress him.

"Forget that foreplay shit!" My daughters scolded Erica. "We want to see how deep you can go. So go!" Lily put both of her hands on the back of Erica's head and pushed down, hard, as if she neither cared about choking Erica to death or hurting Bobby's penis. Erica began gagging immediately, even before the whole of Bobby's helmet was in her mouth, but my daughter kept pushing and bobbing her blonde head against the iron shaft like she was trying to impale the girl on it. Bobby smiled slightly as the first bubbles of spit started to pop from Erica's nose. He was finally enjoying himself.

After a few painful moments of this Erica's eyes started to roll back, her cheeks went blue, and her struggling grew weaker. Thankfully my daughter chose that moment to let Erica go. Her little blonde head popped off of Bobby's dick with a loud 'POP' and she fell to the sound gasping pitifully for air. I long strand of spit was still connecting his massive, shimmering cock to her pained face. But again, what was important was how little of his dick she had actually swallowed. She had taken four inches at most. Nothing.

My daughter planted her foot between Erica's tits, stepping on her and claiming victory like some barbarian queen having just defeated the queen of another tribe. She grabbed Bobby by the cock and began stroking it with a strength that would hurt most men. "Do you want to cum, baby?"

To my utter shock and amazement Bobby shook his head. "No. I'm saving it."

"Saving it?" Lily looked angry and sad, like a little girl being denied a treat. "But why?"

"None of your fucking business," was all Bobby had to say.

Lily looked angry, and despite what he said she began stroking him faster, but it wouldn't matter. Bobby wouldn't cum unless he wanted to. My daughter grumbled at let go. She then reached down and began violently pulling Erica up by her hair, causing the poor girl to squeal in pain. Lily stood her up in front of Bobby. Erica's legs were shaking.

"She lost. That means she doesn't get to keep that swimsuit of her's."

Bobby smiled at my daughter's request and grabbed Erica by the front of her red one-piece, lifting her to the very tips of her toes as he slowly pulled her top apart. Then, in one swift, incredibly strong motion, he ripped the one-piece clean from her body, so quickly that the only part of her that moved was her hair.

She stood before him naked and shivering with fear, even though it was almost 90 degrees out, her blue eyes wide with fear and lust. Then I noticed a trickling of light coming from between her legs, and landing in little dark spots on the sand. I almost laughed when I realized what it was.

Erica was pissing herself.

My daughter laughed in disgust. She grabbed Erica by her hair and bent her head back. Her other hand came up in a fist, punching Erica in the stomach. Erica fell to her knees, landing in the piss-wet sand. Lily then put her foot on Erica's back again.

"Are you sure you don't want to finish her off now, stud?" she asked Bobby again. "You cock is . . . twitching. I've never seen it this hard before."

Bobby looked down at the prone slut beneath him, and then at his raging penis which was visible twitching for release. He looked divided, and he knew every inch of his divine being was screaming for RAPE!, but he resisted. "Yes. I can wait. Besides, if I fucked her right now I might kill her. I don't know what her limits are. Let's get back to the house. The sight of all these naked girls is hurting me."

"Yes, baby." Lily yanked Erica back up by the hair again. "C'mon bitch. Let's get your retarded ass home for some potty-training." Lily started to walk away with Bobby, pulling poor naked Erica every step of the way by her hair.

"Hey, hey," Eric whined, still clutching his bruised marbles. "Wait for me," and like a starving puppy he followed, begging for a leash.

I kept my grip on Veronica until they were out of sight, rubbing the palm of my hand over her soaked cunt at a pace fast enough to keep her on the edge of bliss without actually tipping her over, but I started to slow down. She whined as the pleasure faded and the reality of what she had just watched set in, that she had sat there, getting finger-fucked, while her two children were stripped naked and humiliated. I didn't want her to cum, not yet. Bobby was saving himself. I'd save her.

"Domi," she cried, "what's going on with our kids? You're daughter . . . she . . . she . . ."

"Shhh," I hushed her by sticking my finger in her mouth, the one that I had just been diddling her cunt with. "Kids sure are violent these day, aren't they? I guess I'm use to it because I'm a high school teacher. You wouldn't know about it because you send your kids to boarding school, but I'm sure this is how they act all the time." I kissed her. "But just to be safe, we should hurry back home and check on them. Just to make sure everyone is . . . getting along."

CHAPTER 6

When we finally arrived back at the house the sun was setting, but it was still warm and comfortable, so there was no need to give Veronica any more clothing than the sex-soaked bikini she had. She was still dizzy as I lead in her into the house, but her head and cleared a lot during our walk, and I worried she might try to put a stop to whatever sexual shenanigans the kids might be up to.

We found them in the hot tub around back, the remnants of what little clothing they had worn was scattered around the ground. Bobby was sitting like Poseidon at one end, with both our daughters snuggled up against his wide, muscled chest. From the way their shoulders were moving I could tell they were both stroking his large cock beneath the bubbling water. There was a little bruise on Erica's cheek where Bobby's hard cock has slapped her earlier.

Eric was there two, and from the looks of his pathetic shoulders I could tell he was jerking himself off, and wishing he was Bobby.

"Mind if we join you?" I asked, although I didn't give a fuck what they thought. Two flicks of my thumbs and my slingshot biking fell to the ground, and I stepped in right next to were Eric was shamefully diddling himself, and I knew he could smell how wet I was. The tub was hot and it felt amazing as the sheen of sticky sweat covering my body was washed away, causing me to moan erotically.

"Get in," I told Veronica. She was standing shyly by the hot tub, trying uselessly to cover her tits and pussy, but she was only pushing the jaguar print material further away from the parts it was supposed to be covering.

"Domi, maybe we should give the kids some space. I think-"

"I. Said. Get. In!"

Meekly she obeyed and stepped into the hot tub. I stood up too, hot water dripping off my large, firm breasts. I grabbed the two pieces of her bikini and ripped them away, making her peep with shock.

"This isn't meant to get wet," I told her, tossing the thong to the ground. I sat back down and she practically dove under, trying to hide her nudity from her also naked children, but they were beyond caring. The water must have been too hot for her, because Veronica swooned next to me and nearly passed out, but I reached around her waist and took a big handful of her buyout tits to keep her steady. Erica was too busy playing with Bobby's pillar to notice that I was fondling her mother, but Eric looked furious, confused, and very aroused. I wasn't worried about him though. He was a little bitch, and the fact that I hadn't destroyed him yet was just because I didn't see him as a threat.

I smiled at Bobby and he smiled back. "Tonight," I mouthed without actually saying anything. Tonight we destroy this family.

CHAPTER 7

After about an hour in the hot tub Bobby announced he was ready for bed. When he stood up it was like a submarine was emerging from the water, his cock was so big. Water seemed to drip off of it longer than any other part of his body, and it shone like polished metal. Veronica almost cried when she saw it bobbing only a few feet away from her face.

As Bobby marched out of the hot tub all eyes were on him, including Eric's. Erica and Lily were about to follow him, obviously assuming that they'd be spending the night with him, but Veronica stopped them. Her senses had finally returned, and his was the worst possible moment for them to.

Shit.

Even though she was naked and dripping she led the kids to each of their rooms. Bobby and Eric would be sharing the T.V. room on the bottom floor. There were a couple couches and sleeping back for them. To my surprise Bobby didn't protest. He just turned on the television and sat down on the leather couch, completely naked, with his twelve inches of wood sticking straight up past his belly button. Eric was just as hard as he sat next to him, but his five inches didn't stick up very far.

"Goodnight kids," Veronica said as she closed the door, her eyes never really left Bobby.

She then led Lily and Erica to their room, which was right next to ours. There was only one bed, and I licked my lips at the certainty at what was going to happen between them tonight. My daughter was horny, every inch of her naked body was saying so, and without Bobby to put her down she would be out of control. Erica was going to find out what it's like to be raped by a horny lesbian teenager.

"You girls be nice to each other, okay. No more fighting," Veronica pleaded.

"Don't worry Mrs. Lovegood," My daughter said through a feline smile. "We'll kiss and make up."

Veronica left them alone, but as I closed the door I saw that my daughter was being literal. She roughly grabbed Erica by her blonde hair and pulled her in for an aggressive kiss that ended with Lily licking the defeated girl's bruised cheek. I wanted to watch as my daughter pulled Erica over to the bed, but I had my own bitch to break. Like mother, like daughter.

I followed Veronica into our room, the master bedroom. One entire wall was just windows that looked out over the ocean, and the bed was absolutely massive. I could have easily fit an entire orgy on that large bed.

Veronica signed and wiped her forehead in relief. "Well at least that's all sorted. I was worried that our kids were going to . . . going to—"

"Going to fuck?" I said, as I pushed my chest against hers. I kissed her, snaking my tongue into her willing mouth and wrestled her pink tongue into submission. I grabbed her by her large, juicy tits, and twisted. Milk shot out across my chest as she squealed into my mouth. I pushed her onto the bed and crawled on top, my body already radiating an insane amount of heat. She was dizzy again, and horny, and her legs were spread wide open as I began to lap at her enlarged clit.

I brought her to edge of orgasm and then slowed down, only to bring her back to edge again, as I had been doing all day. Her body couldn't take it anymore. She was falling apart. She was actually crying now, tears leaking from her face just as her wet pussy was leaking. Any kind, considerate lover would have allowed her to cum by now, but I was neither kind nor considerate. I wanted to destroy this retarded cow.

"I don't blame them," I said, sticking my thumb up her cunt. "For wanting to fuck. Your kids a fucking sexy . . . well, Erica is anyway."

Veronica just moaned, unable to form words.

"Wouldn't you want to have another one? Another sexy, brilliant little daughter, or a strong, smooth stud? I know you want one. Your husband has been failing to give you one hasn't he? HASN'T HE!?!?!" I asked as I cruelly twisted her clit between my nails.

"YES!!!" she screamed. Her back arched off of the bed and her pussy sent a mist of sex-nectar into my face.

"You husband is worthless, ISN'T HE!"

"YES!!! GOD YES!!!" she was crying.

"You want another baby don't you? You want a real man to do it though? You want to get fucked and filled by a giant cock, don't you?"

"YES!!! YES!!! FUCK ME, YES!!!"

I crawled on top of her, pushing her writhing body back onto the bed. "Someone like Bobby," I whispered.

She whimpered. "Yes."

"Good." I kissed her again, but then I got up and left her there on the bed. She was breathing heavily, as if she had just run a marathon, and she was still crying. But I could tell she was ready.

"Wait right there, sweetie. I'll be right back"

CHAPTER 8

I walked next door just to see how the girls were doing. Peeking in, I saw that their long, smooth legs were intertwined and their tight little cunts were rubbing against each other very quickly, making loud wet pops. My daughter was in a dominant position though, leaning up, while Erica could barely keep up.

I left them to it and walked down the stair. It was colder now and my nipples became fully erect. I rubbed them eagerly. I needed to cum too.

I came to the door to the T.V. room that Bobby and Eric were supposed to be sleeping in, but I could hear the television through the door. It was obvious they were watching a porno. The sounds of sex and bimbos saying thing like "oh yeah, baby, fuck me harder daddy," came through the door.

Without knocking I opened the door and walked in. I expected the boys to be a little surprised by the sight of my naked form standing there, coming to visit them in the middle of the night, but I was the one who was surprised.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers