School Conquering Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

Bobby was sitting on the couch, watching the porno, with his legs spread, and bobbing up and down in his lap was Eric's head. Eric was sucking Bobby's cock.

"He's a lot better than his sister, or Lily for that matter," Bobby said all casual and cool.

"You . . . you're letting that little faggot . . . suck your cock?"

Bobby shrugged his massive bronze shoulders. "I mouth is a mouth." He grabbed Eric by the back of the head and pushed him down a little further. "He's almost as good as you."

That pissed my off. I saw red. No one was better at sucking Bobby's perfect cock than I was. I reached down and grabbed Eric by his long blonde hair, pulling him off of Bobby so quickly that his mouth made a 'pop' sound as it dislodged from the helmet. I tossed him aside and he landed on his ass with his legs spread wide open. I brought my foot up in the air, letting him look at the bottom of my heel just for a moment, and then I brought it down right onto his little ballsack.

Every muscle in his skinny body exploded with pain as I smashed his little marbles into the floor, and he looked like he was screaming although no sound came out. I leaned down, so that my lips were right by his ear, and I whispered to him. "After tonight, Veronica is going to have three children. I don't know if the new one is going to be a boy or girl, but you're going to be her new daughter."

Then I twisted my ankle, right over his two tiny testicles.

POP. POP.

With my foot on his popped nuts, and my tits hanging in his face, he passed out.

"C'mon daddy," I said angrily to my master. "We have a hot bitch who needs to be broken" I took a hold of his slick cock and led him up the stairs by it. I lead him directly to Veronica's room, right passed the little bedroom where Lily was using Erica like a cheap whore. The sounds of their fucking had become a little more violent.

I led Bobby to where Veronica was laying on her back, resting in a pool of her sweat, milk, and sexual fluids. The moment she saw Bobby, and his massive cock looming above her, she became terrified. He face was like that of a little girl confronted by an actual monster in her closet. Stiffly, and against her will, her legs began to open. She looked down at her own wet cunt with shock. She was not in control of her body any longer, her instincts were, and her instincts were screaming for this superior male to impregnate her. Her body was aching for him, for his cock, even though her mind lied to her and told her to stay true to her pathetic husband. She actually began to piss herself, she was so afraid and horny, but that didn't stop Bobby. Even as she was pissing the bed Bobby pulled her closer to the edge, and he lined up his massive, thick bronze cock to the lips of her vagina. She was not tight, not at all, but Bobby's dick was so thick that it looked like her was fucking a virgin.

He entered her. Slowly. I could hear his cock sliding into her, wetly stretching her muscles, and I could see her face begin to melt into sexual retardation. He had already won.

Then he really began to fuck her, and I marveled at how powerful and perfect he was. Watching his tight, muscled ass pump into her like a machine literally made my pussy drip. I wanted to jump in and get fucked also, but I knew this was Bobby's time to fuck, impregnate, and destroy this woman. I left the room shaking with sexual rage, and I walked next door.

My daughter and Erica were taking a break. They were naked on the bed, wrapped in each others' arms, and kissing like two little lesbian maniacs. My daughter was practically slobbering on Erica's face.

They both looked up as I stood next to the bed, my dripping cunt inches away from their faces. I must have looked terrifying, because they both looked like rabbits facing down a starving lioness. I grabbed my daughter by her long black hair and flung her off the bed. Erica didn't even have enough time to scream before I pounced on her.

CHAPTER 9

I can't really describe what happened next. Like my first night with Bobby, everyone involved descended into a subhuman frenzy of violent sexuality. It was like having a hot, humid dream that bordered on becoming a nightmare as we all tore into each other. I do know that I fucked Erica. Hard. I raped her, really. And then I grabbed my daughter, flung her on the bed next to Erica, and did the same to her. I had fucked my daughter by now, but it was only in threesomes with Bobby, when the power of his sexual influence had brought us each over the edge. This time was different. I simply fucked her until she couldn't even speak anymore, and there wasn't a single inch on her body that my hands, tongue, and clit hadn't touched.

Then I remembered dragging them by their hair into the master bedroom. They could barely walk but I dragged them anyway, Erica sliding along the floor on her ass. Bobby looked like a god as he fucked Veronica. It was like watching Zeus dominating his goddess wife Hera, and although she too was a god, she was also his bitch. I was so out of it that I hallucinated seeing lightning bolts coming from Bobby's body as he twisted the voluptuous milf into every position humanly possibly, and her body shone with a light that was almost golden.

When he came he roared like a monster. The windows shock when he roared, and I could feel it in my chest. Thick spurts of his divine ambrosia spilled out of Veronica's overstuffed womb, and dripped onto the bed, or her chest, depending on their position. He had cum in her more than once, and he had filled her so completely that her stomach was bulging.

He fucked us too, because we were there. He fucked me harder than he ever had, and I must have passed out for a while. He fucked Erica too, and when she orgasmed she orgasmed screaming and crying in pain. Her body went limp on his cock but didn't fall down. His erection was so stiff and long that it alone held her up in the air. I was convinced she was dead. He did the same to my daughter to, and she actually vomited when he began to fuck her like crazy, his helmet hitting the base of her stomach.

He fucked each of us and we fucked each other, but when I made the mistake of eating out Veronica, and lapping at the pools of semen gushing from her, Bobby punched me in the face. Not softly either. He grabbed me by my hair and punched me in the face.

I knew what I had done wrong. I had stolen his semen from her womb, the semen that we were supposed to impregnate her. That was the plan. Even after he punched me I crawled over to him and submissively began sucking his cock, getting him ready to spew another load, and when he did I redirected it right at Veronica's open legs.

I am not sure when it ended, but I can recall that the sun was coming up when Bobby finally let me fall to the ground one last time, his last load of spunk deposited up my ass, and I was too weak to get back up. I don't know when reality stopped and the dreams began, because all I could dream about was cock.

CHAPTER 10

"That looks pretty bad mom," my daughter said, poking at my black eye. It wasn't the first Bobby had given to me, but It was the worst.

"Speak for yourself," I said, caressing her sore ass. She winced in pain as I touched her. Bobby must have spanked her last night, because his handprints were all over her bubbly little butt.

We were in the shower together, letting the hot water and our hands wash away the stains of sex from last night. We had woken up late in the afternoon, alone. Bobby had gone somewhere and taken Veronica and Erica with him. The pain my daughter and I felt was incredibly, but it was completely outweighed by the bliss that a night of hard fucking gave us. There were bruises on our bodies, and scratch marks, but nothing was as bad as my black eye, but even then I would gladly go through it all again. I had never felt as alive as I did when Bobby was fucking me half to death.

Something had changed between me and Lily. Ever since Bobby had entered into our lives our relationship had become sexual, but now it was almost like we were lovers. Without saying anything I began to kiss my daughter in the shower, and I fingered her to another, little orgasm as her stiff body creaked in pain. She then fell to her knees and licked my clit as I washed my hair. She couldn't get me to cum, but it was cute to watch her try.

"Go pack up our shit," I told her as I toweled off. "I need to see how things are with Bobby and that retarded cow."

Naked, with only a towel wrapped around my head, I searched through the house until I found Bobby and the Lovegood family. They were all in the T.V. room, watching a porno together. Bobby was sitting on the couch again, this time with Erica's head bobbing up and down in his lap as she eagerly, but poorly, sucked the head of his cock. Veronica was on a chair nearby, talking on the phone while examining her unconscious son.

"I don't know what to say Doctor, but it seems like he hurt himself really terribly. Are the testicles completely ruptured? I don't know, let me check."

Veronica poked her son's swollen ballsack with her foot, causing his body to twist in pain. She stood up and placed herself over him, sneering disapprovingly at the broken boy. Then she raised her foot and stomped on his mashed nuts again, harder than even I had. Spit drooled from mouth and he twitched.

"Yep. I'm pretty sure they're popped. I'll call you later about getting them removed." She clicked the phone and smiled at me. "Looks like you've fixed two of my life's big problems."

I sauntered over to her and kissed her. "You're not mad about what I did to your son?"

She snickered. Something about her had transformed. She was more like me now. "No. Eric is a little faggot. Just like his father." She touched her belly. "I'm pregnant. I know I am. If it's a boy I'm going to raise him to be a real heatbreaker stud, just like his father." She looked lovingly at Bobby.

"That baby didn't come free," he told her. At the same time Erica was gagging on his cock again, but he held her in place. "I own you now. I own your children too."

Veronica smiled. "I know. And when the time comes I'll vote for Dominique to replace Principal Cox. But even if you do manage to overthrow her, you'll still need two more votes on the school board to make sure Dominique gets the position."

"Don't worry dummy," I said, petting her engorged cunt. "Lily and I are going to take care of a certain city mayor who happens to have a fetish for high school Asian girls. And then, when Bobby's done slam-fucking you and your daughter, he and I are going to take out the cheerleading coach."

Just then Lily came down the stairs, carrying our bags, and wearing nothing but her tiny denim shorts. Even the top of her pussy mound was visible above the open zipper of her tiny shorts. I pointed for her to head for the car. She was looking a little jealous as Erica's head bounced up and down in Bobby's lap. Luckily she went to the car without starting another catfight.

I turned to Bobby. "So we'll meet up later? After Lily and I have taken care of Mayor Burgundy, you'll help me take down Coach Flores?"

Bobby nodded. "And then we go for Cox. But for the time being, I'm gonna stay here and make sure my new bitch is good and pregnant. Speaking of which," he pushed Erica away. He cock was ready to pop. "Hop on slut!"

Veronica moaned happily as she took her daughter's place. She licked his cock a few times before positioning her cunt above him. She sat down and started to ride. I wanted nothing more than to join in and get fucked again myself, but Bobby was getting impatient with me as he started cumming up his new slut's slit.

"Fuck! What are you waiting for, bitch? Get your slutty daughter and get going, or I'll give you another black eye!"

"Yes master. I love you."

"Fuck off!"

Mayor Burgundy. Coach Flores. Principal Cox. Watch out.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers