School Days

Story Info
You give a naughty college girl gets what she deserves.
1.3k words
4.28
67.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting in class at my desk while you teach my college class. I'm wearing a little white blouse with a school regulation skirt, but with little bitty g-string panties. As you teach, I purposely spread my legs, flashing you my undies. You act like don't notice until class is over and the students start to leave. I begin to pack my books, getting ready to leave, but you tell me to stay. I ask why, and you reply that I know why.

"You been behaving very innapropriately!"

I look up with a pout, asking how so, and cross my legs, flashing you my crotch again.

You look down at my legs and say, "Are you saying that you didn't realize you've been teasing me and flashing those undies of yours all day?"

"I assure you I had no idea", I reply, grinning.

"Well, little lady, this behavior isn't appropriate in this school, and it looks like I need to show you some manners," you reply sternly.

"Please, Sir, dont. I won't do it again!" I pout.

"Well we will have to make sure about that." You slowly wheel my wheelchair away from my desk to yours, then pick me up and sit me on top of your desk.

After you flip me over so that I'm lying ass up at the edge of the desk, I gasp, "Sir, what are you doing?"

"Teaching you manners, little lady. Flashing panties in a school is not acceptable." You lift my skirt up and peruse my milky ass. You then slowly run your hand across it before smacking it firmly. I let out a yelp, asking what you think your doing. You shush me and keep smacking.

"If you're going to behave immaturely then I will discipline you like an immature child! After 20 of these, you're getting 20 more with the ruler!" One cheek, then the other is spanked as I squirm and groan. Once up to 20, you switch to the yard stick ruler and start to spank me with it. I yelp louder, but gradually my yelps become groans and moans. You start to notice a wet spot in my panties and raise an eyebrow at me and keep spanking till you reach number 20.

You lightly drag a fingertip along the wet spot on my panties, saying, "my my, someone enjoys spankings I see." You keep dragging your finger slowly up and down my pussy on top of my panties. You keep doing this, teasing me feeling me get wetter as I squirm.

"Sir........" I say.

"What?" you answer, as you pull my panties to the side and teasingly move your fingertip up and down my wet pussy.

I moan softly. "Sir.........." and you slowly slide a finger inside me deeply and answer "What?" I moan softly, unable to respond. you keep teasingly moving the finger in and out, over and over.

I moan softly and say "more..Sir...please!"

You answer "what a little slut you are" and laugh as you slide a second finger in. I moan and thrust against your hand, but you use your other hand to pin me down against the desk so that I can't move. I whimper softly as you keep teasing me. You pull your fingers out and flip me over onto my back. You pin my hands over my head and drag your fingertips full of my juices over my lips. I open my mouth and suckle on them till they are clean. Then you unbutton my blouse to play with my breasts. You are delighted to find that I am not wearing a bra. Pinching and tugging on my nipples, you smile as I moan. You bend your head down and lick one, then take it into your mouth sucking on it, then biting it, making me groan and arch my back. After my nipples are nice and hard, you grab some paper clips and slip them on, making me yelp. You grin.

You open your desk and fiddle around to find something, and pull out a rope. You slowly tie my hands to your desk so that you have both hands free to play with. You softly squeeze my small breasts and lick my ear, then move your lips to my neck and give it a sharp bite, making me moan loudly. You move your hands down to my legs and pull my wet panties down, then move up to my head. With one hand you gently force me to open my mouth, then with the other hand you stuff my wet panties into my mouth, effectivly gagging me. You move down, taking more rope, and tie each leg apart on the desk, then look at me, grinning.

You say that I am such a naughty girl that I need to be taught even more of a lesson, since I let you do all these naughty things to me. You grab the ruler and start to spank my pussy. I groan and yell against the gag and squirm against the ropes as you give my pussy 10 good swats. Then you bend down and kiss it. You slide your 2 fingers back in, slowly finger fucking me as you lick my sore clit. You moan about how tight I am and how you don't know how you will fit in there. You twist your fingers around in me and lap at my clit till I'm close to cumming, when you stop. You unzip your pants and take out your large, hard cock and rub it up and down against my pussy, teasing me, and getting the head nice and wet. Then you slowly push the large head into my small cunt. As it slips in, I feel myself stretch beyond anything before. You slowly fuck me with just the head. taking it almost out and sliding it in and out again and sliding the head back in. You do this for about 10 minutes, then grin, and with one slow push, you push your hard cock deep inside me and say, "Thats it, take my large cock in you. That's a good girl."

You start to slowly fuck my tiny pussy, enjoying the firm grip it has around your hard cock. You reach up and flick one of the clips that's on my nipples, making me groan against the gag as you keep fucking me harder now. You stop and pull out, untie my hands and flip me over for better, deeper access, and rety my hands once I'm face down on the desk. You move behind me and bite my red, sore ass, then slide your hard cock into my pussy even deeper than before. You keep fucking me this way at a slow pace, taking your time and enjoying the feeling. You drag your nails along my back, leaving bright red marks. You fuck me harder and give my ass a good smack. You keep fucking me, saying what a bad student I am and how you are having to teach me a lesson about flashing panties in school and how it's not appropriate to flash your teacher, giving me a hard, deep thrust at each end of each sentence to make your point. You keep fucking me like this until you cum. Then you pull out and take the gag out of my mouth and grab me my the hair, raising my head and ordering me to lick your cock clean. I take it in my mouth and lick it clean slowly, savoring our combined flavors. Once it is fully cleaned, you pull out of my mouth and ask if I've learned my lesson.

I answer, "Yes, Sir, I have," and grin a wide grin.

"Good," you reply, and help me get dressed and back in my chair and on my way home. As I drive my chair home, I lick my lips and think of what to do next class to get punished by you again.......