School Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay away from this fence! I've seen you walking around here, you're not getting in here so just beat it!" The man said, oblivious to the fact that I'd just come from the campus and over the same fence he was standing on the other side of.

"Oh, okay. Sorry." I muttered as I turned and walked away from the fence and into the neighborhood. I couldn't help chuckling when I looked-over my shoulder and saw the man standing at the fence watching as I walked away from the campus.

My motorcycle was right where I'd left it so I rented a room and spent the night at the Motel, treating myself to a well-earned feast at a nearby buffet restaurant around the corner.

So did I ever sneak back onto the campus again? Nah, I had no need to, I see Karla and Leah everyday now since they moved-in with me. You see the school expelled them both a few months later once the school realized they were pregnant!

12