School Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," he said gently turning her around to face the door, "it's only going to get better."

He pushed her arms over her head, her palms flat against the cool wooden door. His fingers slid down her arms and across her back, stopping at the clasp to her bra. With practiced hands he unhooked it and pulled it from her chest and up off her arms. His hand in the center of her back held her tightly against the door, her breasts compressed and her nipples erect. "Don't move," he whispered in her ear.

April heard him moving around behind her but couldn't see what he was doing. After a few moments she felt him gently lifting her foot and sliding on her stiletto heels from earlier. She could feel the strain being put her muscles, which lifted her ass making it appear even tighter. The unexpected flash blinded her.

Jeff was mesmerized by the perfection in front of him. The abundant curve of her breasts as they pressed out from her torso, followed by the slim waist and the thin strip of pink satin that disappeared between her perfect cheeks, and finally the long toned legs, made his mouth water and his cock hard as steel. He clicked off a few more photos before easing behind April.

He kissed her neck as his fingers slipped inside her thong. "Do you remember what you said to me at the bar about the next place I got to come?" He asked as he slid her panties down her legs.

April's brain sought the answer but was preoccupied by the erotic feeling of her panties being pulled down by someone she couldn't see. She could only murmur that she did remember. Jeff's hands slid up her legs and onto her hips before continuing up to stroke the exposed portions of her breasts. She desperately wanted to feel his hands on her nipples, but curiosity over what he would do next kept her from pulling off the door.

She felt his hot breath on her ear as he leaned against her, "You said you'd get on your hands and knees and let me fuck you from behind." To emphasize behind he thrust his hips against her, his thick cock rubbing the crack of her ass through his jeans. "You said when I was done you'd suck me until I was hard again and then swallow my cum. Well we're going to get started with the first part but, instead of hands and knees, I'm going to fuck you right here."

Jeff moved off April and immediately began to undo his pants. It took only seconds before he was naked and pressing his thick tool between the globes of April's ass. She moaned as the hot, hard flesh pressed along her. He reached between them, took his stiff shaft and pressed it lower, rubbing it against her slick lips. April moaned her approval.

"Put it in me please. I need to feel your thick hard dick inside me. I'm so hot and wet, come on baby give me your big hard cock."

With a quick thrust, Jeff was in her. His cock was bathed in sweet warmth, her juices coating his shaft. Slowly he thrust in and out of her. April pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts, trying to bury his magnificent cock as deep in her as it would go. "Oooohh baby, that feels good," she cooed. "Push that fat thing deep inside me, spread my cunt open wide." The wet sounds of their sex filled the dorm room. Jeff could feel the juices running down his thigh as he pulled on her hips, bending her at the waist and allowing him to probe deeper into her slick pussy.

April's palms were flat on the door and she was bent at the waist, her legs slightly apart, and hips plunging fore and aft in an attempt to suck Jeff's cock as deep as it could go. She felt a hand on her shoulder and another on her hip as he braced himself for his rapid thrusts. Her heavy breasts hung free, gyrating with the force of the thrusts, her nipples stiff.

Soon his pace slowed and April let her hands slide from the door and grasped her ankles.

"Holy fuck," Jeff screamed as he slid deep into his girlfriend. He stood there unable to move, a warm wave of pleasure coursing through him as her pussy fully engulfed him.

"Come on baby, don't stop." she encouraged, "Keep fucking me, it feels so good. You're so deep inside me, I want you to shoot your hot spunk deep in my pussy, fill me with your cum." April moved one of her hands between their legs and ran her fingernails across his tightening sac.

"God that feels good," he gasped.

"I know it does, now come on and pump me full of your seed," she said massaging the sensitive spot at the base of his cock.

"Here it comes," he moaned as he grasped her hips and thrust rapidly.

April felt his sac tighten and then the pulse from his cock as it shot inside her. She relished in the warm feeling of his cum splashing against her pussy, promptly filling her and oozing out along his thick cock. A few more thrusts and he pulled out of her, collapsing back onto the bed. April turned and stood gazing down on his softening cock, the light shimmering off their combined fluids coating its length. As she walked to him, a trickle of semen made its way down her thigh.

She leaned down and stroked his face. "Well you've kept your part of the bargain, time for mine." Her head dipped between his legs and she took his sloppy tool in her mouth. For a few minutes she just held the flaccid cock in her mouth, licking and sucking their mingled juices it until it began to grow. Hands touched the back of her head as it began to fill her mouth, Jeff guiding her motions as she sucked up and down his thickening cock.

Her lips molded around his thick shaft, sliding up and down with ease. Jeff thrust his hips up at her willing mouth, burying her nose in his coarse pubic hair, and she met each thrust. After a few minutes, he could feel his orgasm building and decided to shift positions. He pulled April off his prick with a loud pop.

"What's the matter baby?" She asked.

"Time to switch spots. Lie down."

April complied and lay on her back, licking her lips as Jeff straddled her head and rubbed his cock across them. He gathered a few pillows and placed them under her head before plunging his dick back into her mouth. She could barely move so she relaxed and let him fuck her face. His cock would fill her mouth, balls tapping her chin, before he pulled out and thrust in again. She looked so erotic, her lips stretched around his stiff shaft, eyes wide with desire and she sucked him on each thrust.

The sensation made his eyes fly open wide. April had slithered her tongue out of her mouth and was licking underside of his cock. "Oh baby, that's gonna get you a mouthful," he said increasing his thrusts. April slurped as he pistoned in and out of her mouth. He was pushing deeper and it was all she could do not to gag, but after a few more thrusts she felt him shoot into her mouth. He held the head to her lips, the thick white liquid coating them as it splattered in her mouth and over her face.

His diminishing cock lay across her face as she licked it, then he slid off her and onto the bed, allowing April to duck into the bathroom for some cleaning up. She found a washcloth and scrubbed the sticky goo from her face. There hadn't been much to swallow this time as most of it had covered her face. Satisfied that she looked presentable April went back into the room to find Jeff sound asleep. A fulfilled smile on her face, she slid into bed and joined him in contented slumber.

12