School Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed against her clit, slouching in the chair. Erin was moving down to Courtney's pussy. When her tongue slid across Courtney's clit for the first time Melinda thought she would explode.

The librarian reached up and pulled down her panties. They landed next to her tie and Melinda's hand returned between her legs, which were now fully spread. The little skirt of her costume rode high on her thighs, exposing her entire body from the waist down.

Courtney turned her head to watch, but closed her eyes when Erin began a serious attack on her clit. When she opened them again Melinda had her top completely unsnapped, one breast covered with the palm of her hand. Melinda's other hand worked away at her pussy.

Erin never intended to make Courtney cum...yet. She only wanted Melinda to get as horny as possible before making the next move. It was working.

After a couple more minutes of foreplay, the two women on the bed motioned for Melinda to join them. They weren't sure what the response would be. To their delight, the young librarian stood up, took off her clothes and moved towards the bed.

"Bring your tie," Courtney said, pointing down at the pile of clothes on the floor.

Melinda obeyed, not sure why. She handed the long tie to Courtney as she crawled into the bed.

The next few minutes involved a lot of touching and kissing, each of the women taking time to please the other. Melinda found herself on the receiving end more than she gave, but that was fine with her as she was very uncertain what to do. Taking her friends' breasts into her mouth DID seem to come natural, however.

It was while Erin was sucking heartily on Melinda's nipple that Melinda realized Courtney was using the necktie to tie her wrist to the headboard. Then the other hand was secured. Flat on her back and naked, the librarian felt totally vulnerable. And a little bit excited.

Over the next several minutes, her two friends covered every inch of the front of Melinda's body with kisses and licks. By the time they met at Melinda's pussy the young woman was wild with lust. Two tongues lapped at her clit and hands were all over her, including her ass. They lifted her off the bed to get closer to her pussy. Melinda felt her orgasm building by the second.

Somebody had the clit in her mouth and somebody else was beginning to suck one of Melinda's breasts when the orgasm began in earnest. Melinda pulled against the tie, rattling the headboard in the process. She cried out as her back arched and a tongue brushed over her pussy. It entered her like a wet finger and stroked across the inside of her pussy. The lips on her breasts gnawed away at her nipples, tugging at them playfully.

The bed shook as Melinda rolled with her orgasm. She was moaning loudly but totally unaware of what she was saying. Nobody was listening. They were too busy molesting her beautiful body, anxious to make this a memorable experience.

Melinda wanted desperately to pull the head between her legs closer to her body. She strained to push her pussy into the face. All the while, she came harder and harder. Erin was between her legs and concentrated now on making sure her tongue was plunging inside the librarian as far as she could thrust it. Each time she pulled it out it was soaked with Melinda's juices.

After a frenzied minute or two Melinda was laying still on the bed and her two new lovers were resting on her body. Melinda's arms ached from pulling against the tie. Her legs ached from stretching out during her orgasm. The rest of her felt marvelous.

Courtney was the first to lean up and kiss Melinda.

"We'll let you rest, then I have a surprise for you," Courtney said quietly.

It was about half an hour later that a still-bound Melinda was looking up at a naked lifeguard about to fuck her. She paid little attention to the fact the bedroom and hallway were filled with people as the gorgeous man's hard, thick cock entered her pussy. She barely heard their cheers when her second orgasm of the evening racked her body.

On their way home, the women were already making plans for the Christmas Party.

12