School Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers were disappearing beneath her dress when she began to swing both legs toward him. He knew at that point that the women were OK with it. She placed her legs across his and felt the man's hand approach the top of her leg.

Just as quickly as the hand moved onto her leg, it moved away to remove her shoes. Then he returned to the soft, silky smooth skin of her bare thigh. Erin spread her legs another few inches as the hand neared her pussy.

The woman reclined so that her head rested on the arm of the couch and her legs extended across his lap. By now the dress barely covered her pussy and Don was doing all he could to move it even higher. Almost immediately his hand felt the material of her thong. He moved his fingers on top of her pussy and felt the warm moisture coming through the fabric.

Silently, Melinda had unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. Her own fingers now sought out the same moisture emanating from between her legs.

Don rested his hand on Erin's pussy for a second, then used both hands to push up the bottom of her dress. Erin helped by pulling the dress up to her waist, fully exposing her red thong.

It only took Don a few seconds to have the thong pulled off. Erin's neatly trimmed pussy begged for attention and Don could feel his cock begin to press against his boxers and jeans. He put his fingers back on Erin's thighs and he traced around the opening between her legs.

The sensation was driving Erin wild. She closed her eyes and grabbed the bottom of her dress once again. This time she pulled it higher until rising above her breasts and, finally, over her head. Don and Melinda watched as she let it fall behind her onto the floor.

The naked woman gazed across the couch at Don, then over at Melinda.

"Am I the only one going to get naked?" she asked.

Melinda was the first to stand up, but her father quickly joined her. Erin was then treated to a joint strip tease while she laid on her side, her chin in her palm. She had seen a nude Melinda many times, of course, so she concentrated more on the girl's attractive father and his large semi-erect cock.

It never occurred to Don that Melinda may have wanted to partake in Erin's body, so it didn't surprise him when his daughter motioned toward the couch and said, "Go ahead, Dad."

Erin smiled broadly as she rolled onto her back and prepared to fuck her lover's father. Don approached her, but not as Erin expected. The man moved to the edge of the couch directly next to her head. Erin quickly turned onto her side again and opened her mouth. Don's cock slid inside and Erin grabbed it lustily. She began sucking and licking it, feeling it begin to grow harder.

Melinda moved in order to see better, at the same time stroking her pussy and clit. Her father looked at her and smiled.

Don was instantly erect and wasted no time moving onto the couch between Erin's legs. Within seconds he was plunging his cock into the woman. Erin lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him closer by the ass.

It was at this point that Don got the biggest surprise of the evening. His daughter, no longer able to retrain herself, fell to her knees at the side of the couch and began to suck on one of Erin's big breasts. He watched as Erin put her hand on the back of Melinda's head and held her down. This was clearly something they had done before and it excited him greatly.

Melinda sucked on the nipple for a short while before moving up so that Erin could return the favor on her own breast. By now he was pounding into Erin's pussy like he had never fucked a woman before. Their show continued as Melinda moved behind Erin's head. Erin proceeded to tilt her head back until taking the girl's pussy between her lips and licking it.

The sight and sound of the women having sex drove Don to the point of an orgasm. He pushed down on Erin's breasts and drove his cock deep into her. With a loud groan and one last push he began to cum.

Melinda watched as her father pumped his semen into her girlfriend. She knew how fulfilling it would be for Erin and thought back to the middle of the night when that same cock had pleased her so much. Erin moaned between licks of Melinda's clit and pussy.

Finally, Erin began to cum, too. Melinda pulled away from her and allowed her to concentrate on her orgasm. Don and Erin came together on the couch, their moans and groans adding to their lust for each other. In the middle of it all, Melinda leaned down and sucked on Erin's breast one last time. This seemed to only extend the woman's already lengthy orgasm.

"Oh, my God," was all Erin could say at the end. "That was marvelous. You are SO good."

Don leaned down and kissed her. If he had stayed there much longer he might have been convinced to do her again. Instead, he sat at the end of the couch and watched his daughter sit back down in her chair. She began to play with her clit.

Erin was thrilled when he rose and moved to the chair, got on his knees and spread his daughter's legs. He buried his head between her legs and began to eat her pussy. Don tasted the sweet juices long before she began to cum.

With her clit between his lips and his tongue stabbing at it repeatedly, Melinda came twice before begging him to stop. Don stopped at his daughter's breasts on his way up to kiss her. The lingered on the chair for several moments before separating, urging Erin to join them in the bedroom.

During the night they traded partners until finally falling asleep in a heap. It was the best present Melinda could have given her father.

12