School Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes the orgasm ripped through Tina, she pulled her lips off Jeff's hard cock and sat up pressing her slick mound onto Jeff's face and allowing April to suck Jeff deep into her mouth. Tina screamed in release, her juices flooding Jeff's mouth as she ground on him. April let the hard cock slide from her mouth and quickly mounted Jeff as Tina slid off him and onto the bed. She bounced up and down on Jeff's cock, his thick tool stretching her pussy. Tina had draped herself over Jeff and was flicking her tongue across April's clit and Jeff's cock as the busty girl's slick pussy slid up and down.

"Oh fuck," Jeff moaned at feeling the tongue slither around his prick.

He propped himself up on his elbows to take in the truly erotic sight. April's were lidded over, her hands drifting across her chest. She squeezed her massive breasts in a slow circular motion, stiff nipples, still encased in the tight cotton, pinched between her thumb and finger. She was biting her lower lip, in either ecstasy or concentration, as she rode him. Their union was obscured by Tina's wild black mane, but the feelings emanating from that spot were unlike any he had ever felt before.

"I'm gonna come," Jeff announced abruptly.

His declaration seemed to break April's trance. She looked deep in his eyes, the lust burning in both of them, "Do it baby. Come in me. Squirt a big load in my wet pussy, so Tina can lick it up."

The words had barely registered when his cock began to convulse and spew its hot sticky issue into April. She continued riding him, her pussy milking the semen from his rod. Tina's tongue was already slurping along his tool, scooping up the spunk leaking from April's pussy.

"Oh maid, time to clean up," April said as she slowly pulled herself off Jeff's softening cock, Tina desperately trying to clean the shaft of the salty fluid. When Jeff's cock finally slipped from her hole, April felt Tina's tongue immediately replace it. An orgasm washed over her as Tina sucked her sloppy pussy, drinking in April's tangy juices mingled with Jeff's salty seed.

Jeff had managed to pull himself free of the tangled mass of arms and legs and watched Tina continue her assault on April's pussy. In a few moments April had another orgasm and collapsed onto the bed, her heart racing from the exertion. Jeff hopped off the bed and headed out to the balcony, calling over his shoulder, "You girls get undressed and come join me in the hot tub."

12