School Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No mention was made of the tattoo episode because each of the women involved was certain the topic would come up sooner or later. The others in the group seemed to have spent a much less fun-filled afternoon.

The dinner was good with everybody except Tim willing to sample anything offered up to them by the other eaters at the table. Drinks were plentiful but Cheryl gave the impression of being the only one who was feeling it. She was laughing a little more often and louder than normal and Courtney was sure the flirtatious Tim was paying more attention to her than he usually did. Courtney kicked Erin, who acknowledged her friend with a deliberate nod of the head.

As the meal wound down and the check was being divvied up, Paul suggested everyone reconvene at the room he and Tim were sharing. Everyone agreed, with the exception of Lynne, who said she might be there later. Begging from the entire group didn't get her to change her mind by the time they got back to the hotel.

After a fifteen minute bathroom break in their respective rooms, the entire group-minus Lynne-was congregated in Paul and Tim's modest room. Courtney and Erin were allowed to use the only two chairs, while Paul, Tim and Cheryl sat on the edges of the two beds.

Cheryl's short skirt rode up her legs and her long, blonde hair fell onto the shoulders exposed by her sleeveless blouse. Even the loose blouse could not hide a hint of the full breasts underneath. Courtney was quite certain one more button had been undone since dinner.

When Paul offered to open a bottle of wine and Cheryl quickly approved, Courtney speculated that Cheryl wouldn't be leaving the room that night. She'd been wrong about such things at parties before, but this one was beginning to look like a sure bet.

The talk centered on school, of course, with the three teachers exchanging stories and opinions about anything building-related. Courtney and Erin contributed whenever they could, but were content to simply watch the other three interact with each other.

Erin was certain Tim was ready to pounce on the increasingly inebriated Cheryl at any time. Maybe it was her imagination. What she failed to pick up on in the meantime was Cheryl's steady movement ever closer to Erin herself. An hour into the gathering and Cheryl's and Erin's legs were nearly touching.

With all of the issues at work apparently solved by the teachers, their discussions became a little more personal.

"Hey, Cheryl. You hitting the bars after we're done here?" Tim asked playfully.

"I don't think so." She tried to sound as incredulous as possible. "We have all week for that."

"There are some strange people living out here. You better be careful," Paul said with a straight face.

"Careful of what?" Cheryl asked.

Paul sipped his drink. "The two guys at the bar may be more interested in each other than in you."

"And the two girls?"

Paul laughed. "Now THEY may be interested in you."

Cheryl smiled.

"Have you ever seen two women make love?" Erin asked to the surprise of everyone in the room.

"Not in person," Cheryl replied calmly.

"Movies don't do it justice." Erin's matter-of-fact tone caused the room to go silent.

"Have you done it?" Tim finally asked.

"No," Erin lied. "But somebody like Cheryl would make me want to consider it."

Over the laughter, Paul asked Cheryl, "Where did you watch the movie?"

"At a party."

"I think you're lying. I think you partook," Paul said before finishing his glass of wine.

"Nope. Just watched...with interest."

Courtney never took her eyes off Cheryl. She knew Erin was trying to get the young teacher to fall for her trap, but Courtney couldn't determine which way Cheryl was leaning. Her body language had indicated all night she was attracted to Erin. Now, Cheryl's inaction confused her.

"Did the movie turn you on?" Erin's question was directed right at Cheryl. Erin leaned forward in her chair, nearly touching Cheryl's leg. The sun dress fell away from her body, exposing even more of Erin's luscious breasts.

"Well, yeah. Sure," Cheryl said nervously. Her head spun from the wine and the proximity of Erin's beautiful body.

"What did you like best?" The room was suddenly completely still. All eyes were on Cheryl.

"Well, uh, I don't know. The way they...uh, how they touched each other and..."

Erin didn't let her finish. "And used their tongues." She ran her own across her upper lip.

"Yeah," Cheryl said softly, nearly overcome with the urge to hold Erin.

Erin reached out and put her hand on top of Cheryl's bare knee. "I want to find out what it's like. Don't you?" Erin's hand slid up to the bottom of the skirt.

"Yeah." The word was almost whispered. Cheryl looked down and watched the hand disappear under her skirt. She felt the fingers slide to the inside of her thigh, stopping just inches from her pussy.

"Take off your blouse." The words were so matter-of-fact that Cheryl never considered disobeying. As she began to unbutton the shirt, Erin withdrew her hand and leaned back to watch.

The only noise in the entire room was the sound made by Cheryl's hands as she opened her blouse. Courtney watched the men, who watched Cheryl, who looked straight at Erin.

Cheryl quickly had the blouse unbuttoned. She let it hang open for a few seconds, then pulled it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. All eyes were on her perfectly shaped and firm breasts. Cheryl felt self-conscious, but secure in what she was doing.

"Stand up," Erin directed her.

Cheryl slid off the bed and stood just inches in front of Erin, who also rose to her feet. Erin put out her hands and felt the soft skin of Cheryl's breasts. She felt the nipples stand out. Erin leaned forward and lightly licked one them. Then she put the end of the breast in her mouth.

Cheryl wanted to scream out with joy at the sensations she felt as Erin's tongue moved back and forth across her nipple. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed it.

As if acting on their own, Cheryl's hands moved up and found Erin's breasts. She pressed against the material of Erin's dress and clutched at the full breasts underneath. Cheryl felt like she had no control any more, but she didn't care.

Erin's hands were now riding up the back of Cheryl's legs, under the skirt. They stopped at the bottom of the woman's ass, then continued up until resting on top of the small cheeks. Cheryl felt her panties being pulled tighter against her pussy as Erin clutched at her skin.

She couldn't take it any more. Cheryl grabbed the bottom of Erin's dress and pulled it up. Erin backed away for a second to allow the other woman to pull the dress over her head. Now the two of them stood toe to toe in nothing but panties.

Simultaneously, they leaned into each other and embraced in a long, passionate kiss. Cheryl reveled in the new awareness of her breasts pressing hard against Erin's. While not a new feeling for Erin, she never grew tired of it. Knowing that she was stimulating a woman for the first time made her even happier.

They fell onto the bed, forcing Tim and Paul-who had been frozen like statues up to now-to move to the other bed. Erin rolled on top of Cheryl and slowly kissed her way down her body. When she got to the top of Cheryl's panties, she stopped and pulled them off. Cheryl was too aroused to resist.

Erin sat on the side of the bed and removed her own panties. Then she put herself on top of her new lover once more.

Paul and Tim didn't know whether to watch Erin's beautiful ass or Cheryl's bare pussy and breasts. Erin took one option away by burying her head in Cheryl's pussy.

Courtney didn't want this to turn into a two-woman show, so she stood and said, "Come on, guys. I need a hard cock before I go crazy." With that, she began to strip. The men quickly followed and in seconds all five people in the room were naked. Indeed, Courtney was going to have two hard cocks to choose from as both men were nearly fully erect.

Courtney stared shamelessly at Paul's gorgeous body. Despite being almost ten years older than herself he was in incredible condition and his cock was long and thick. Tim would have been a wonderful option had he not been standing close to Paul. She had to have Paul.

She moved over to the bed not being used by Erin and Cheryl, making sure to brush past both men on the way. She sat on the edge while everyone watched Erin continue to eat Cheryl for a minute. Cheryl was clutching the bed covers, rolling her head back and forth in ecstasy. Erin's ass stuck up in the air invitingly as she worked her tongue over and around Cheryl's clit and pussy.

Then Courtney rolled onto her back and the men's attention turned to her. She reached out for Paul and Tim's cocks, pulling the men closer to her face. They eagerly got on their knees on either side of her and placed their cocks over her lips.

Courtney licked each one before placing one, then the other, deep into her warm mouth. She paid considerable attention to Paul's thick shaft while stroking Tim's with her hand.

The first time she let go, Tim moved between her legs and positioned himself so he was ready to enter her. Courtney spread her legs and within seconds she felt Tim's cock inside her. She continued sucking Paul, using her fingers to stroke the bottom of his cock while her tongue attacked the tip.

On the other bed, Cheryl was letting Erin know that she was about to cum. Erin put her lips firmly around Cheryl's clit and licked it furiously. Cheryl lifted her ass off the bed and shouted out in delight. She rocked her hips up and down, trying to fuck Erin's mouth the best she could. Erin hung on as the other woman's orgasm spilled sweet juices over her chin.

Erin held Cheryl by the ass, pulling her pussy closer to her mouth. She thought Cheryl was done cumming a couple times, only to feel her begin all over again.

Courtney, Tim and Paul listened to Cheryl's moans and groans as they continued their threesome. Tim fucked the young woman with long, hard strokes while Courtney sucked Paul's huge cock.

Paul was the first to cum. He allowed Courtney to keep sucking him when the first blast of cum flowed from his cock. But he then pulled out of her mouth, cum splashing on her face as he moved down and stroked his cock above her breasts. Several more streams of cum exploded from the shaft and lay in parallel strips across the woman's tits.

Tim watched until he couldn't hold back any longer. He began to cum, pumping warm fluid deep inside Courtney's pussy. She played with her clit until the two of them were cumming together, shaking the bed and causing the headboard to slam against the wall. Erin and Cheryl were on their sides just watching, and Paul was holding onto his cock, still thick despite the pool of cum he deposited on Courtney chest.

Tim eventually finished and pulled his limp cock out of Courtney's drenched pussy.

"Wow," Cheryl said softly. "That was great."

"Somebody please throw me a towel," Courtney said with a wide smile.

Paul made the trip to the bathroom and threw a towel onto Courtney's naked body from the side of the bed. Everybody watched as she wiped the cum from her breasts, a sight that everyone in the room seemed to enjoy.

As they began to climb off the beds there was a knock at the door. Everyone froze, exchanging puzzled glances.

"Who's that?" Cheryl asked the obvious question.

Paul shrugged and headed for the door. He peeked out through the eye hole and smiled.

"It's Lynne. Should we let her in?"

There was general agreement as Paul unlocked the door and pulled it open, hiding behind it as it swung open. Lynne stood in the hallway for a second, surprised at first not to see anybody in the doorway. Then she caught sight of the three naked women and Tim.

"Don't just stand there." Paul leaned his head around the door.

Lynne looked at him, surmising quickly that he, too, must not have anything on. She entered the room cautiously.

"Am I interrupting something?" she asked.

The door closed behind her and she turned to face the gorgeous, naked teacher. Her eyes shot down to his cock before moving back up to his face.

"Well, actually, yes. But you're welcome to join us," he explained.

The others made no attempt to cover themselves as Lynne slowly walked towards them. She didn't know who to look at, so she managed to get a glimpse of everybody at least once.

"Want a drink?" Tim asked nonchalantly.

"I think I better," Lynne replied. She took a seat on the edge of one of the beds and decided whether or not she felt suddenly uncomfortable in her shorts and tank top. She was somehow reassured when a normal conversation began with five naked people and herself.

Courtney waited for the appropriate break in the discussion. Then said, "So, Lynne. Why don't you show the guys your tattoo."

"You got a tattoo?" Paul asked with interest. "I can't believe it."

Lynne looked surprised. "What do you mean, you can't believe it? Yes, I got a tattoo."

"Where?" Tim chimed in.

"Here." Lynne pointed to a spot on her shorts.

"Let's see," Tim said. It sounded like an order.

Lynne carefully lifted her shirt and pulled down her shorts. The dolphin appeared in all its blue beauty. The men strained to see.

"Take off your shorts so they can see," Erin said from behind Lynne. She winked at Courtney.

"They can see," Lynne said.

"No I can't." Tim and Paul simultaneously made the statement, causing Courtney and Erin to laugh out loud.

Still sitting on the bed, Lynne pulled down her shorts and laid them on the floor next to her. She wore a tiny black thong that barely covered her pussy and none of her ass.

"Stand up," Paul ordered again.

Lynne sighed like a child being told to go to her room, but leisurely got off the bed. The men stared at her beautiful round ass before she turned to face them. Just below the bottom of her top they saw the dolphin, with the thin strap of her thong crossing its tail fin. But their real attention was focused on the neatly shaven area of her pussy and the black piece of cloth scarcely covering it. The clear outline of the lips surrounding her opening could be seen under the material.

"Very nice," Paul said. "Any others we don't know about?"

"Where do you think I'd hide it?" You can see everything," Lynne said in mock disgust.

Paul stood up and walked over to her. "Oh no I can't."

He stopped inches in front of her. "I can't see your breasts."

Paul placed his hands on her hips and began to slide them up her body, underneath her top. Lynne didn't stop him.

She felt his cock press against her skin as he moved his hands to the base of her breasts. She expected him to wrap his fingers around her, but instead she felt her top being pulled up.

Paul looked her straight in the eye as he lifted her top over her breasts, over her head and, finally, over her arms. As Lynne's hair fell back into place, Paul looked down at her delicious breasts.

He put his fingers on them and gently felt all around, ending up at her nipples.

"Nope. Don't see one here." He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. Lynne sucked in a deep breath and held it while she felt her nipple being pushed back and forth by the man's tongue. She didn't breathe normally again until he began doing the same thing with her other breast.

As if by instinct, she felt for his cock and took it in her hands. She felt it begin to grow the harder she gripped it. Lynne pressed it against her body.

"There's only one other place to look," Paul said. Lynne let go of him and he knelt down in front of her. He pulled down her thong and lifted it off her feet. With his face directly in front of her pussy, he lightly kissed her. Holding her by the ass, he licked the entire length of her pussy and sucked her clit. At that point, Lynne fell backwards onto the bed, Paul holding her the entire time.

"Move up." Paul helped her scoot up the bed until her head was on a pillow. Seconds later, they were kissing with Lynne's legs wrapped around the man's waist. They rolled on the bed while exploring each other's bodies, all the others in the room migrating to the second bed.

The small group watched Paul and Lynne foreplay for fifteen minutes before Paul rammed his once-again massive cock into his partner. At that point, pairs matched up throughout the room and sounds of sex were everywhere.

Lynne felt Paul begin to cum and clutched at the wonderful man's ass. She never felt as fulfilled as she did after her session with him, although she came several more times that night in multiple combinations of men and women.

Each night for the rest of the week the group congregated in one of the rooms. Toys were introduced, light bondage was commonplace and many a towel was needed.

And Spring Break was just around the corner.

12