School Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

Miss Peters smiled. "You don't need to flatter me, Jason. You already passed the course," she said with a soft laugh.

"I mean it," I said. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, Miss Peters."

"But I'm almost old enough to be your --"

"Older sister," I interjected with a smirk.

Miss Peters laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. It was then that I felt my hard cock press against her soft stomach, just as I had feared might happen when we began dancing. She let out a gasp when she felt it, then flinched slightly.

"Wow... I guess you really do mean it." Miss Peters smiled and moved her hips, rubbing the soft curve of her tummy over the bulge in my jeans.

"Sorry... I can't help it when I'm around you," I said.

"Like that day at my desk, when we were going over your paper?" she asked with a foxy grin.

"Yeah..." I sighed. "You looked so good in that pink blouse."

"There's nothing special about that blouse," she said, sounding perplexed.

"But when you leaned over I could see down the front of it," I confessed.

"You could?" She looked up and met my eyes.

I nodded, giving her a wide smile.

She laughed, then frowned a bit. "Well, I'm afraid there's not much to see down there."

"There's enough for me. Besides, your nipples are really cute," I said.

"You saw my tits?" she asked with a wide-eyed expression.

"Well, just your right one," I said.

Miss Peters gave me another look of surprise, but seemed bashful. "So that's why you were so... worked-up," she concluded, giving me a wily look.

"Yeah," I sighed.

I wasn't sure how to react to that," she said. "It surprised me so much."

"How did you want to react?" I asked.

Miss Peters giggled, tugging me closer. "I wanted to do something that would have gotten me fired, or arrested, or both," she admitted.

"Well, I'm nineteen now and I'm not your student anymore," I reminded her.

Miss Peters leaned away from me. Her dreamy eyes met mine and she gave me a coy smile. "What are you suggesting, Jason?" she asked, now sounding as turned-on as I was.

"No one would miss us if we left now," I said.

Miss Peters took one final look through the throng of dancers amongst us, over towards the few teachers in the opposite corner. She gave me a teasing grin, then took hold of my hand.

"Come on," she said as she pulled me towards the exit.

Miss Peters and I never spoke as she drove towards her apartment. I stared at her, running my eyes up and down the body I had desired for so long. I reached out and ran my hand up her right thigh. She turned her head and smiled, then parted her legs, allowing me to slip my hand under her dress. I stroked her soft thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. She sighed and smiled at me.

"You're making me so wet, Jason," she said, almost moaning.

"It's only fair, since you've made me so hard for months," I told her.

Miss Peters let out an impish laugh. "Well, this isn't the first time you've made me wet though," she admitted.

I looked up at her as I stroked the soft inside of her thigh. "Oh... when were the others?" I asked, surprised and curious.

"Well... that day at my desk. Then on the last day of school, at your locker. I wanted to give you a hug then -- sort of a farewell hug, but I was too scared to. I was afraid someone would see us or... or it wouldn't stop there."

When I began rubbing her pussy through her damp panties Miss Peters moaned and slid forward on the seat, pushing back against my fingers as I massaged her swollen clit.

"God, that feels so good," she said with a clenched jaw, gripping the steering wheel tighter. "But you better stop for a while, please. You're going to make me have an accident."

I laughed as I slid my hand from under her dress.

When Miss Peters turned in to the parking lot of an apartment building I was glad we had reached our destination. I jumped out of the car and followed her inside. During the elevator ride up I pulled her to me. I gave her ass a hard squeeze and pulled her soft mound against my thigh. She held my shoulders and moaned softly. I kissed her cheek. Her skin was soft and warm on my lips.

My hands were still on Miss Peters as she fumbled with the key to her apartment. Her ass felt wonderful and I couldn't wait to pull her dress up around her waist to see it. We hurried inside and she locked the door. I pulled her to me and kissed her as she kicked her shoes off into a corner. She moaned as her tongue teased mine. I sucked at her moist lips and tugged at them with mine as I ran my hands over her, feeling her curves and soft body through her dress.

"Remember you asked what I wanted to do that day at my desk?" she said with a sexy glint in her eyes.

"Yeah," I said, breathing hard as I caressed her ass.

Miss Peters never replied. She unbuckled my belt and pulled at the zipper of my pants. She slid my pants and my underwear down past my knees, smiling. My cock swelled and rose towards her glistening mouth once it was free from my underwear. Miss Peters smiled and ran her fingertips along the underside of my hard shaft and fondled my balls. I felt it twitch as precum leaked from the slit.

"Mmmm... oh, Jason... if I had have known this was what you had, things would have been different with us months ago," she sighed, tilting her eyes up to me.

Seconds later I felt Miss Peters wrap her lips around my cock. She squeezed the base and sucked hard, taking as much as she could deep into her warm, wet mouth. I moaned, almost feeling dizzy. I held onto her shoulders as her lips glided up and down my cock. Her soft fingers rubbed my balls and she squeezed them as she continued to suck and work her tight lips over my rod. It may have only been a few minutes, although it seemed longer before I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh shit... I'm gonna cum..." I groaned, gripping her shoulders harder.

Miss Peters kept her lips wrapped around my shaft, stroking it while I emptied my load into her mouth. I was still hard when she pulled her mouth off of me. I noticed a bit of my cum glistening on her lips and running down her chin. She looked perfectly wanton as her tongue darted out, licking my cum from her lips. She smiled, still caressing my cock as it began to soften.

"How was that, Jason?" she asked in a breathy voice.

"Wow... oh, god, Miss Peters," I gasped.

She pressed herself too me, still reluctant to stop rubbing my spent cock. "Call me Lana," she said, then kissed me.

"That was wonderful... wow, Lana," I said, unable to stop smiling. "I... I came so quick though... sorry," I said, feeling embarrassed.

"That's okay, Jason. We're just getting started," she said.

Lana pulled my suit jacket off and hung it on the doorknob. She pulled my necktie off and began unbuttoning my shirt while I fondled her breasts and rubbed her nipples through her dress. She pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside, then looked down to my pants and smiled.

"You better get those off," she said.

Once I was naked Lana ran her eyes over me. She smiled, then slid her hands down my chest and around to my ass. She squeezed it hard, pulling me against her until my limp cock rubbed over her. It left a damp spot on her dress as she swayed her hips, grinding against me. I reached around her and found the tab to the zipper of her dress. I pulled it down, then slipped her dress off of her shoulders. It slid down her body till it was on the floor. She was wearing matching black panties and a bra. They looked very sexy, but I wanted to remove them. When I pulled at the left strap of her bra she folded her arms over her chest, giving me a bashful look as her eyes locked on mine.

"They're small... you might not like them," she said, almost sounding frightened.

"They're not small, Lana -- they're average size and very nice. I've already seen them, remember?"

"You said you only saw the right one," she countered.

"Yeah, but I know I'll like the left one too," I said with a laugh.

Lana gave me a taunting grin and pulled the right panel of her bra down to reveal her breast. It looked as nice as it had the day I'd seen it down her blouse, if not even nicer. She ran her fingertips over it, stroking her stiff nipple. "Maybe I'll just let you see this one then -- since you've already seen it and like it," she teased.

"No," I pleaded, giving her bra strap a tug.

Lana giggled and darted past me. I chased her into her bedroom. Her bare breast shook as she climbed onto the bed, still laughing. I pinned her down and tugged at her bra while she giggled and wrestled with me. She rolled over onto her stomach. I straddled her, pressing my cock against her firm ass through her damp panties. She bucked her hips, pushing back at me. I slid my hands up her soft back and unhooked her bra, then pulled the straps aside. I leaned over her and kissed her neck, then nibbled at it. She moaned and writhed beneath me.

"Turn over, Lana," I whispered in her ear.

"Uh-uh," she refused with a grunt, sounding playfully defiant.

"Okay..." I said.

I tugged at her panties, sliding them over her hips and down her smooth legs to expose her lovely ass. I ran my hands over it then squeezed it hard, kneading it and pressing my fingertips into her pliant flesh. Lana moaned louder, moving her hips under me. I ran my fingertips over her pussy, spreading her juice over her soft petals and feeling my finger slide between them and over her clit.

"Mmmm... that feels good," she moaned into the blanket beneath her. "Play with my pussy, Jason."

When I began working a finger into her pussy Lana raised up on her knees. She was tight and wet. I felt her grip my finger as I pushed it deeper into her. Her bra had slid down her arms and her breasts shook a bit as she bent over for me. I reached up and squeezed her left breast as I began fingering her dripping pussy faster and listening to her moan louder.

"Turn over," I said, slipping my finger from her. "I want to see your face."

Lana rolled over onto her back. She smiled up at me and pulled her bra the rest of the way off and tossed it aside. I pulled her panties off and dropped them to the floor behind me.

"God... you're beautiful, Lana," I said as I ran my hands up her legs.

Lana bent her knees and spread her legs wide for me as she played with her left nipple. Her shiny wet lips peeked out through the patch of dark hair. I bent down and ran my tongue up them. Lana shuddered and pushed up towards my probing tongue.

"Oh shit, that feels good..." she cried out.

I began licking her soft lips, pushing my tongue between them and flicking the tip over her hard clit. When I pushed a finger inside her and began sucking on her clit Lana twisted her hips and moaned, then grabbed two fistfuls of my hair. I began working my finger faster and teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue. She was breathing rapidly and lifting her ass up from the bed, grinding her clit against me. When she gave my finger a hard squeeze and let out another long moan of ecstasy I knew he was cumming. I laid down beside her, still stroking her soft, juicy lips.

"You're amazing," Lana sighed, then kissed my mouth. She licked her wet lips and smiled.

"Thanks, but I've got a good teacher," I said.

Lana chuckled. "I can't imagine being able to teach you anything. You probably taught half of the girls in your class everything they know," she said.

"No," I said as my smile vanished.

Seeming concerned by my dour expression, Lana raised up on her elbow and looked at me. "What? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry, Jason." She held me by the back of my neck and kissed my cheek.

"No. It's not you, Lana. It's me," I explained.

"What? Is something wrong?" she asked, sounding, nervous.

"If I tell you something, do you promise not to laugh?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, of course," she promised, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I've never actually gone all the way with a girl," I confessed, frowning.

I could tell that Lana was surprised by my revelation, but she showed little emotion. "Oh... well, there's no shame in that, Jason. I can tell from what we've done so far that you're a wonderful, caring lover."

"Thanks," I said, giving her a feeble smile.

Lana ran her fingertips over my thigh, stroking it while she looked down at my cock. I could feel it respond to her loving touch. It began to slowly thicken and swell. She caressed it, coaxing it to life.

"This time I want your thick cock in my pussy, Jason. Fuck me like you wanted to that day in the classroom when you were looking at my tits."

Lana's dirty talk was all the encouragement I needed to get rock hard. I rolled over and began squeezing her left breast and sucking on her right nipple. It was hard and thick as I pinched it between my lips. Lana stroked and squeezed my shaft while I played with her tits.

"Just one thing, Jason: I'm not on The Pill, so... you know... I don't want to end up like Miss Jacobs. So be careful, okay?" Lana looked into my eyes and let out a nervous laugh.

I cupped her jaw in my hand and kissed her tender lips, smiling. "If I get you pregnant, I'll marry you, Lana. Hell, I'll marry you even if I don't," I told her.

Lana chuckled. "Seriously... just be careful where you cum."

"I am being serious. I love you, Lana."

Lana drew in a sharp breath. "I... I don't know what to say, Jason," she stammered.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. Just let me love you."

Lana gave my mouth a soft kiss as she coaxed me between her silky thighs. She tugged at my hips, then reached down and took my hard cock in her hand. I felt the swollen head slide over her wet lips as she guided me inside her tight, wet pussy. I moaned as my shaft sank inside her. She held me tight inside her, then pushed up with her hips. She wrapped her silky legs around mine and held onto my arms.

"Love me, Jason, please," she breathed into my ear.

I began pumping my hips. The feeling of being inside Lana's velvety walls was like nothing I could have imagined. She stroked my back and thighs while I pumped in and out of her. When our breathing grew rapid and she began moaning louder I began thrusting harder.

"Mmmm... yes... that's it... god, you feel so good inside me, Jason. Fill me with your hard cock, Lover."

Lana's eyes were closed and she had a look of bliss on her face. Her breasts shook as I pushed her down onto the bed with each stroke.

"Harder, Jason... fuck me... please," Lana moaned, clenching her jaw.

"God... you're beautiful," I said, looking down at her.

Lana grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me down further. She kissed me, sucking on my tongue and thrusting her hips to meet my cock. She was gripping me, stroking my shaft with her tight pussy. When I felt myself getting close I slowed down and looked at her.

"I'm so close... I better stop," I said.

"No... cum in me..." she said.

"But you said..." I was still moving my hips while she massaged my cock inside her.

"Did you mean it, Jason -- about if you got me pregnant?"

"Every word," I told her.

Lana shifted her hips and wrapped her legs around the small of my back, locking us together. She began thrusting harder up at me.

"Fill me with your cum, Lover," she said.

I pumped my cock harder into Lana. When I let out a loud groan as I came she gave my throbbing cock a hard squeeze, milking my cum from my shaft so it filled her. She hugged me tight with her arms and legs, holding me to her soft, quivering body until I felt myself beginning to soften. I slipped out of her dripping pussy and laid down beside her.

"You were marvelous." Lana rolled over and rested her head on my chest, running her fingers over my stomach.

"That was unbelievable, Lana. God, you're an amazing woman," I said, still breathing hard.

"You bring it out in me, and it's been building for months," Lana said. She wiggled closer until she was pressed to me. "I've wanted you for a while. I just knew you'd be a wonderful lover."

I stared up at the ceiling, holding Lana to me and stroking her back.

"So, how do I rate as a prom date?" she asked, looking into my eyes and smiling.

"Great. But I bet you'll be an even better wife," I said.

Epilogue

When we're young we're told that our school days are the happiest days of our lives. If that's true for anyone, I pity them. My best days only began after high school. I got my degree at Elston Tech., then soon after that I began teaching there and consulting part-time for a few companies. Life for me had turned out better than I could have ever dared dream of.

One Thursday I was driving home after I had finished teaching for the day. The radio was on in my car but I was not really paying attention until "Love Hurts" came on. I turned the radio up, smiling to myself as my thoughts went back to Lana and me on prom night. I could feel my cock begin to harden as I recalled that glorious night, years previous.

After pulling into the driveway and parking the car I hurried in to the house. Lana was home, waiting for me, just like she had been every day since we had gotten married. She looked as beautiful as she did the day I first saw her in English class nearly ten years earlier. When I pulled her to me and kissed her moist lips she felt my erection pressing into her stomach, which was now very round as our second child grew inside her. She looked down at the tent in my pants and smiled.

"You're happy to see me," she teased as her brown eyes shimmered.

"I'm always happy to see you. I love you so much," I said, then kissed her forehead.

"I love you too," she said as she kissed my cheek and ran her hand up my back.

I began tugging at the buttons of her blouse, not waiting to get her to our bedroom.

"My... you're horny today," she said, rubbing my cock through my pants.

"I'm always horny when I see you," I said, pulling at her blouse.

"Mmmm... feel like being a little naughty?" she cooed.

"How naughty?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"How about we get out your Nazareth CD and you call me Miss Peters tonight..."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers
12