Students Rule II Ch. 03

Story Info
Student cements his control over his teacher.
3k words
4.58
183.6k
11
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

Chapter Three -- Teacher's Surrender

Cori Goodman arrived home at 11:00 AM after spending the night with Virginia Lee, the school principal where she taught. It had truly been an unbelievable evening.

It'd all started yesterday at school when she received her invitation to Ms. Lee's house. At the time she'd viewed it more as an official summons than anything else. After all, there'd been some obvious tension -- sexual tension, from Cori's perspective -- between the two women. Cori had no doubt this would be her official 'dressing down.' In a sense that's exactly what it was.

But it got complicated when Virginia introduced another lover to the game -- her master. Besides being the principal's master, he was also a senior at their school and one of Cori's English Lit students. There was no way Ms. Lee should have been in that relationship and certainly no way Cori could allow herself to fall into the same trap.

But Virginia was in that relationship and Cori did, indeed, fall into the very same trap.

And now it was the morning after and time to reflect; to reflect and to stop this nonsense before it got out of hand!

"My God, woman, what were you thinking!" she shouted out loud to her empty house. "You've risked everything! This has got to stop!"

Funny, but she'd actually tried to talk to Virginia about it this morning, but the Principal had sidestepped each of her queries. Finally, as they kissed goodbye, Virginia ran her hands through her hair and smiled. 'Give it time,' she'd said. 'Give it time.'

Cori made her way through the house and back to the bathroom. Even though she'd showered with Virginia earlier, she felt the need for a long, reflective soak.

* * *

It was 2:00 o'clock in the afternoon when the doorbell rang. Cori, dressed in her favorite blue jeans and a white cotton tank top with no bra, was sitting at the dining room table grading papers.

'Who could that be?' she thought as she rose and started for the door. She reached the door, looked through the peephole and froze.

It was him! Brian Bitner, wrestler extraordinaire. And last night, at least, her Master.

"No!" she hissed. He was not her master and she was going to make damn sure he knew it! So she took a deep breath to steady her nerves and pulled opened the door.

"Come on in, Brian," she said without the usual niceties. "We need to talk."

Without a word, or even a smile to betray his feelings, Brian entered the house. He set an envelope down on the small table beside the door and followed her into the house.

While still in the foyer, she turned to face him. "About last night," she started out, a hint of nervous flutter in her voice. "Brian, it was one the most erotic nights of my life and I'll never forget it. But it can't happen again. You can see that, can't you?"

But Brian didn't answer, leaving Miss Goodman to continue her oration unassisted.

"I mean it's just not right. I could lose everything. And the damage it could do you is immeasurable."

Still, Brian maintained his stoic silence. It occurred to Cori that just maybe, she wasn't getting through to the young man.

"Brian, can you at least talk to me? It's hard to have an adult conversation if you won't at least say something."

In answer, Brian took a small step towards her.

'Not the answer I was looking for,' Cori thought as she matched his step forward with a backward one of her own.

"Brian, please say something," she said as he took another step towards her while she took another away.

"I think you'd better leave now," she said, realizing that things were rapidly getting out of hand. She took another step backwards, this time bumping into the wall.

He took a final step forward, and the gap between them was gone

"Please, Brian. We can't do this. It's not right," Cori pleaded. Her mind was screaming at her 'run -- get out while you can!' But her body refused to move.

He reached out and touched her cheek with his hand, sliding the hand to the back of her neck.

As he leaned slightly forward and pulled her towards him, she tried again. "We can't . . . It's not right." But her voice was silenced as her mouth was covered by his.

She stood there, eyes as big as headlights as he began covering her lips with soft, tender kisses. And while she didn't return his kisses, neither did she pull away.

He pulled back slightly and looked into her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak. She meant to tell him to stop, that it wasn't right and that he had to go. She had every intention of seizing control of the situation once and for all. But just as she opened her mouth he was on her again, and this time he had her.

Her eyes closed instinctively as his lips covered hers and his tongue slid into her mouth. He pulled her hard against his body as she melted against him. But when she felt his hands moving to the bottom of her tank top, she broke the kiss and from somewhere, found the presence of mind to make one final attempt.

"Please don't," she whispered, but they both knew the words were hollow.

He hooked his thumbs under the front of her top and slowly slid it up her body. He slid it over her tummy and over her braless breasts before his thumbs reappeared through the opening at her neck. Finally, he stretched the top forward and slid it over her head and onto her back, leaving her totally bare in front with the tank top stretching from arm to arm behind her. While she was not exactly helpless, the top did restrict her movements enough to remind her just who was in charge.

He reached for her breasts, noticing how erect her nipples were. And as he twirled them between his fingers, he leaned forward to kiss her again. This time she returned his kiss with a hunger he hadn't previously felt.

She felt his hands abandon her nipples and drift down her stomach. Then she felt the snap of her jeans popping free and her zipper sliding down. When he released her from his kiss he knelt down, sliding her jeans and panties down her legs until they lay bunched up around her ankles.

Still on his knees, he looked up at her. Shaking noticeably, she diverted her eyes, unable to meet his gaze. He smiled as he looked her over. He wasn't even allowing her the honor of being completely naked, choosing to leave her encumbered by the tank top that stretched behind her back and the blue jeans that were balled up around her ankles. Allowing her to be completely naked -- in his mind, at least -- would be paramount to allowing her some small sense of honor. And after all her talk, after her big speech about how they couldn't do this and about how wrong it was, he wasn't about to allow her any honor -- at least not yet.

He allowed himself a brief moment of reflection. 'But damn, she's hot,' he thought. 'This is sure going to make English Lit fun!' And that was something he never, ever, thought could happen!

He reached out to stroke her thighs, stroking up the outside in a long, slow motion before sliding his hands back down. He slid them up again, this time diverting from her hips to her stomach, continuing upward until they covered her breasts. He squeezed them briefly before moving to the nipples, pulling and tugging on their extended tips. And then the hands retreated, sliding once again over her stomach and down the outside of her legs.

The hands moved to the inside of her thighs, sliding their way gently to her center, where he slid two fingers from his right hand into her waiting pussy.

She gasped, her knees nearly buckling.

"My, but you're wet today, Miss Goodman. Is it something I've done?"

She closed her eyes as his fingers slid in and out of her wetness, but said nothing.

He allowed her a moment's enjoyment before withdrawing the fingers to her outer lips. "Now, let's talk about our relationship, shall we?"

Her eyes popped open and she met his gaze with a desperate, if not puzzled, look.

"Tell me," he said in a slightly softer than normal tone. "Who am I?"

She hesitated, but not for as long as he'd expected. "You are my master."

"Very good. And who are you?"

This one seemed to puzzle her a bit, but after a moment's thought, she answered. "I am a slut."

"That's true," he replied. "And you are also my slave. Do you understand that?"

This time, there was no hesitation. "Yes sir. I am your slave."

He rose to his feet until he was standing a mere inch or two in front of her, sliding his fingers to her clit as he did so. "And will you try to end it tomorrow, like you did today?" His tone was harsher than it'd been, more challenging.

"No, sir," the teacher responded quickly, the concern in her voice apparent.

"Then just when will it end?"

The question perplexed her. 'When would it end?' she asked herself. She tried to analyze it quickly, like a teacher ought to be able to do, but the constant presence of his finger dancing across her clit was too distracting. Ultimately she found that pondering the question was distracting her from what was really important, her clit.

"I don't know," she gasped. "Whenever you say."

"Why Miss Goodman," Brian replied sarcastically. "That's exactly right. It will end when I say it ends, and not one minute sooner. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, sir, I understand." Then she moaned deeply as the pleasure from her love button grew.

Before another minute passed he withdrew his hand and stepped back just enough to look around. He immediately found what he was looking for.

He grabbed her roughly by her hair and pulled her away from the wall, turning her towards the living room in the process. She nearly tripped over the jeans that were still bunched up around her ankles. After giving her a brief moment to gather herself, he pushed her forward.

The results were almost comical. Here was his teacher, a beautiful, sexy woman nearly ten years his senior, hopping along with her blue jeans around her ankles and her arms semi-constricted behind her back while he pushed her mercilessly forward by her hair.

When he reached the end of a solid oak coffee table he stopped, spinning her so her back was to the table. "Don't move," he ordered as her released her hair.

He moved to the side of the coffee table, picked up the glass figurine in the middle and moved it to a remote corner of the room. He then returned to the table and roughly swept the remaining papers and magazines to the floor, before moving back to face Miss Goodman.

"Kick your pants aside," he said.

She quickly removed her right leg from the pants and kicked them away with her left, more than willing to finally free herself of the anchor around her ankles.

"Sit down," he ordered.

She complied quickly, easing herself down to the table.

"Now, lay back and spread your legs." Although this was a bit more awkward with her biceps strapped together by her top, she managed to comply. When she was finally in position, her forearms had some mobility, but her biceps were held tight to her side by her tank top.

With no further fanfare, Brian looked down on his slave and began undoing his belt. He unsnapped and unzipped his pants, shoving them and his underwear down to his thighs. Then he took his cock in his hand and began stroking it slowly. He said nothing as he stood over her, watching as her eyes were riveted to his meat.

He held his position a moment more, enjoying the site of her naked body squirming anxiously atop the coffee table. When at last he lowered himself to his knees, they were both more than ready.

When the tip of his cock touched her lips, Cori jumped. A million thoughts were racing through her head. But it was the thoughts that weren't present -- guilt, doubt and remorse -- that were the most surprising. Those thoughts, the ones that had so dominated her morning, were nowhere to be found. In their places were need, hunger and lust.

Where yesterday evening's lust had been based on her desire for Virginia Lee and on the eroticism that sprung from the unexpected, today's lust was different. Today's lust was entirely for Brian Bitner and how he was dominating and humiliating her. And today she had no doubts at all about what she was doing.

The next thing she knew, he was inside her, stroking in, then out, then in again as she grasped for the edge of the table. He held her hips, pulling her towards him to meet his thrusts as she rolled her head from side to side, gasping for breath as his thick meat continued its attack.

It was no wonder she came as quick as she did, what with all he'd put her through. But even so, Brian wasn't finished.

He slid his cock from her pussy, grabbed her legs and lifted them so they were perpendicular to her prone body and in front of his chest. He held them with his left hand while his right moved to guide his throbbing cock to the gates of her ass.

The gasp that escaped her lips betrayed her sudden fear, just as her wide eyes provided proof that he was about to take something that no man had taken before -- her ass! She opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but as his tip eased into her, the mouth went shut. She bit her lower lip, wincing as he eased a bit further in.

He withdrew from her slowly, but not quite all the way, before easing his way back inside. Somewhere in the mush that currently made up her mind, she was aware that for the first time that day, he was being gentle.

But gentle or not, his impressive manhood was now fully within her ass. He paused, looking down on her with a smile.

She was panting as she returned his look, staring at the young man who only yesterday had been her charge to guide and nurture so that he might someday become a functioning member of society. She couldn't help a wry smile between breaths. He certainly was functioning, there was no denying that.

He eased his arm around her leg, his finger reaching her love button just as he began stroking his cock in and out of her forbidden hole. And with the waning glow from her first orgasm still ebbing through her body, he was at it again, this time working her clit in conjunction with his thrusts.

He worked her slowly at first, only picking up the pace after she'd adjusted to his size. Before long he was pounding her mercilessly, leaving her gasping and writhing on the table while he cemented his absolute control over her.

She finally sensed his body tensing up and his thrusts becoming jerkier as, once again, her body exploded in orgasm.

* * *

Brian hovered over her, his cock still in her ass as he leaned against the back of her legs. Slowly, he withdrew his meat and staggered to his feet. He reached down and pulled his pants up, raising the zipper and snapping the snap.

There was a tired smile on his face when he spoke. "You are one amazing woman, Miss Goodman. I can't wait to share you with my friends."

Cori's world was still in a state of confusion as these words, and their meaning, made their way through her brain. For a moment, her mind started to protest, but the words of protest never left her mouth. Instead, she answered with a weak, submissive smile. She knew he was serious. She also knew that she'd make him proud.

He moved to the side of the coffee table, leaned over and eased his hand behind her neck. He lifted her up until she was in a seated position. He then grabbed the tank top that was stretched between her arms and slid it back over her head, leaving her properly covered once again -- at least from the waist up.

"I have to go now," he said. She rose and accompanied him to the front door where he picked up the envelope he'd previously deposited on the small table. He saw her looking questioningly at it, but she said nothing.

They were pictures from the day before which he'd originally planned to blackmail her with. But as things developed, that hadn't been necessary. Now he was almost sorry he'd brought them at all. Still, she'd looked at the envelope curiously, and he felt it necessary to say something.

"I brought these for you," he said. "As a remembrance of last night." It was true, at least as far as it went.

She opened the envelope and withdrew the pictures, looking through them one by one. She finished without uttering a word and slid them back into the envelope. Then she reached down, pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it aside. She looked into his eyes, holding his stare, before lowering herself to her knees.

"You do not need blackmail material to keep me in line, Master," she said knowingly. "Simply withholding your beautiful cock will give you all the power you need."

And she released the snap on his shorts and slid them down, before sliding his once again hard cock into her mouth.

* * * * * * *

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers