School Daze Ch. 04

Story Info
Things get a little wet.
5.1k words
4.6
77.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers

This is the forth chapter in the School Daze series. The first installment, School Daze, contains both chapters one and two. When I first started writing these stories didn’t quite know where I would be going with them and didn’t plan well. I have appreciated the feedback and encouragement that you have been sending me especially from the ladies. Please keep the feedback coming. Some responders have replied with some suggestions for additional chapters. If anyone else has some ideas for stories please pass them along.

I awoke a few hours later after falling asleep on the girls’ couch. My neck bent at a ninety-degree angle and my left hip felt as if it had been dislocated. The girls had gone to bed so, I got dresses and dragged my sorry butt back to my place in the middle of the night. I probably should have just sacked out at the girls’ place, but I had to get around for class in the morning and perform my morning rituals. After a shower I put on the same clothes I had on last night. After all, I didn’t wear them very long and I hate doing laundry. Two cups of coffee later I felt great and was ready to take on the day.

Tuesdays are long and dull. The most exciting part was when I let my mind wander back to the events of the night before. I didn’t get a chance to connect with Erin and Amanda until the next day.

Erin and I met before class on Wednesday and we got a chance to talk about our little adventure of the other night. Again she looked like nothing short of beautiful. Dressed casually in khaki shorts, white t-shirt, sandals, little or no makeup and the fresh sent of her perfume. By the way her breast jiggled as we walked I suspected that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

"I was surprised when I didn’t find you on the couch in the morning. What time did you leave?"

"It must have been around three. I thought about staying, but I had an early class and to tell the truth, your couch isn’t all that comfortable."

"Well I guess we will have to work on other sleeping arrangements" Erin coyly remarked.

"What do you have in mind?", I asked curiously.

"Oh, we will come up with something"

With that we enter the class just as the lecture was starting. I spent the next couple of hours letting my mind wander back and forth between class and the sweet smell of Erin’s perfume and memories of the other night.

We exited the building together after our second hour and prepared to cross campus to Pam’s class and hook up with Amanda. While we were in class, a few clouds started to gather in an otherwise clear warm fall day. Half way across campus it started to rain. Not a down pour, but hard enough to make sure we were good and wet by the time we reach the refuge of the building.

Under the cover of the canopy we shook off the excess drops from our unexpected shower. Erin tossed her head and a spay of water flew across my face.

"Sorry", she giggled.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She was dripping wet but her beauty still radiated from her wet form. My earlier suspicions were correct, Erin had foregone her bra today. The rain had caused her shirt to cling to her breasts. The soft flesh color could easily be seen through the now semi-transparent material with the outline of her hard nipples straining against the material.

She looked at me frozen in my stare. "Is something wrong?"

"Damn, you’re hot", was all I could muster.

Erin was nonchalant about her now see through shirt, and didn’t event make the pretense to coverup.

"Thanks, but actually I’m a bit cold. We better get to class."

We entered the room as class was about to start. We walked right past Pam extending our apologies for being a little late, and took our seat next to Amanda. Amanda’s eye widened as Erin approach noticing her clinging shirt.

As we started to take our seats Amanda exclaimed under her breath. Shit Erin, have you been in a wet T-shirt contest"

"Well I see some of you got caught in the little rain storm." Pam started. " I hope you will all be warm enough as she glanced at Erin’s erect nipples and smiled.

"We ended our last lecture with a discussion about personal experiences with masturbation. And I want to thank you al for your honest open participation Today’s topic will focus on particular aspects of the female orgasm, specifically female ejaculation."


I could feel my cock start to harden. I didn’t know if it was due to the anticipation of our discussion or from watching Erin’s breast rise and fall with each breath.

"Now", I look up to see Pam standing directly in front of me, " Bill, if you can manage to peel your eyes away from Erin’s breasts, as lovely as they are, we will get started with today’s lecture."

The blood was quickly diverted from my cock to my face as I became flushed with embarrassment as the class broke out in laughter. I quickly regained my composure

"Sorry, I’ll do my best, but no guarantees."

"Believe it or not," Pam continued, "the female orgasm and female ejaculation were unknown until relatively recently. Back in the 1800’’s, if a woman was feeling in need, her husband would take her to the doctor, so that he could treat what was in those days diagnosed as ""hysterical tension"". Symptoms of this ""condition"" included irritability, a temperature and swollen pudenda. And guess how the doctors treated their female patients with this condition? They prescribed masturbation! But the poor lady was not allowed to do this herself, this was deemed to be unhealthy and would rot the mind!. Usually stimulation of the woman's genitals to orgasm was performed by either a midwife at the doctor’’s surgery or sometimes by the doctor himself. The husband and wife would then return back to their 19th century domestic bliss, that is, until the wife got horny again!"

You could start to feel the sexual tension building and upon Pam’s remark it let out a collective laugh to relieve a little of the pressure.

Pam continued. " Some ancient cultures depicted what seems to be female ejaculation in their artworks, but despite some historical evidence documenting female ejaculation in the past, medicine has attributed the expulsion of fluids by females to ""poor bladder control"" or ""urinary stress incontinence"". Others thought that the expulsion of fluid was the result of excess vaginal secretions. Research in the last few decades has shown both these suggestions to be incorrect Serious study into female ejaculation has only occurred recently. In fact, nearly half of all women can experience ejaculation either through self stimulation or sexual activity with a partner."

At this point Pam walk over to where a television was mounted on the wall and hit the play button on the VCR below it

"A picture is worth a thousand words I’ve heard said."

As the static cleared the lower half of a female form appeared. The woman on the screen spread her legs and started to massage her clit. After about a minute her pace increased and she inserted a well-oiled dildo into her vagina. Soon the area began to swell and become firm, then she appeared to bear down and a few seconds later a milky clear fluid shot out of her urethra.

Pam turned off the VCR. The class was stunned at what they had just observed, half medical demonstration, half porn-film.

"When female ejaculation occurs, the consensus is that it comes from the urethra and not the vagina. As we learned previously, the g spot surrounds the urethra and is composed of tissue very similar to the male prostate gland. Researchers say it is this para-urethral tissue that produces the ejaculate. Consequently, the description of the g spot as the female prostate is probably not that far off the truth!"

"The ejaculate itself is somewhat similar to male ejaculatory fluid.There is some agreement on the make up of female ejaculate. A liquid very similar to male prostate fluid is certainly in evidence in female ejaculate but there is often a significant quantity of other fluid - either from the bladder or urethra as well. It seems that both the quantities of ejaculate differs between women as does the make-up of the ejaculate. After repeated tests, one thing is certain, it is definitely not urine."

"I think there are two major problems women face that prevents them from the immensely enjoyable experience of ejaculation. They are the female's mental attitude, and their partners’ inability or unwillingness to spend the time and effort during lovemaking and to learn the necessary techniques."

"The ejaculation is expelled through the urethra. The fluid is water like, and non- lubricating. Ejaculation does not improve the chances of conceiving, it offers no lubrication, and is dumped outside of the vagina. The only conceivable purpose of female ejaculation is for pleasure. And the pleasure is intense, in many cases far surpassing the best orgasm's. Sometimes after ejaculation the woman will virtually pass out from the intense feelings and exhaustion."

‘It can be argued that since the only reason that women can and do ejaculate is for pleasure, then there should be no reason for them to not do so, and as often as they please. It is one of the safer sex acts, since in most cases it can be triggered with fingers alone. Ejaculating from intercourse is more difficult, especially when performed from the missionary position, but still possible."

"For you gals who would like to experience ejaculation, you can try this at home."

"Place a towel on the bed or some other comfortable place. A surprising amount of fluid can be released during female ejaculation. Compared to a male it can be like a water cannon instead of a water pistol."

"You may want to have some lubricants handy. At some point additional lubrication may be necessary, even if the woman is having heavy orgasms and climaxes."

"Set aside enough time. The first successful ejaculation may take from 10 minutes to over an hour."

"Before beginning the first time let me explain that female ejaculation is a wonderful and perfectly normal experience. There is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. Just prior to ejaculation, the woman will most likely feel like she is about to urinate. This is a difficult point for many women, as they will immediately draw back. It is normally impossible to urinate during an orgasm, and that the feeling is simply the first sign she is about to ejaculate."

"Since the movement of the fluid through the urethra will initially feel exactly like when she starts to urinate.. The reflex to stop urinating will immediately abort the ejaculation, so she needs to be told to relax, and allow the fluid to pass. In other words when she feels like she is about to pee, she should go ahead and pee. Only it really won't be urine, it will be an ejaculation, and within a couple of seconds it will be very obvious to her that this is something quite different. Once she knows the feeling, she will be able to push it out once it starts, with astounding results. if using a partner, it is best for the partner to be sitting between her legs at this time, or she may overshoot the towel."

"Once she has ejaculated, rejoice with her. Don't make fun, or a joke. If you do it may be the last time she will be able to ejaculate, at least in your presence. Unlike a man, this is not the end. She can continue, and she may well have multiple orgasms and ejaculations with further stimulation. "

"Start slow, use typical foreplay then proceed to stimulate the clitoris. This can be done with a moist finger, or tongue. Continue clitoral stimulation until lubrication is achieved. Then insertion of fingers or some other object into the vagina will be needed to stimulate the front wall. The G spot is about 2 inches in, which should be somewhat enlarged. It lies directly along the urethra, and is located almost directly behind the clitoris. Slowly stroking this area should increase enlargement".

"Ejaculation is almost always triggered by stimulating the G spot. Clitoral stimulation can often assist in reaching n ejaculation, and also can make it more intense. But stimulating the G spot is usually necessary at least initially. Once ejaculating becomes easier, clitoral stimulation alone may be sufficient."

"Stroking can be done a number of ways. Two fingers can rub the area as a unit, or they can take opposite strides, similar to walking. A third method involved sliding the two finders out a fraction of an inch, and pushing them back in, similar to the in- out motion of intercourse, but with smaller strokes. Initially pace the stimulation somewhat slow. Alternate with clitoral stimulation either with the thumb, other hand, or mouth/tongue. Also try simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris and G spot."

‘Simultaneous stimulation may be too intense for some but necessary for ejaculation for others. When the vagina starts to contract, rapid pumping should aid in achieving orgasm. As the orgasm approaches, simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris at the same time, and pump the G spot gently, but very rapidly. Verbal encouragement can help overcome some of the anxieties associated with ejaculation. And reassurance may be needed after."

"Laying on the back actually is not the best position. If ejaculation is not achieved after a short time rolling over the stomach, and getting up on your knees may be helpful. Stimulating the G spot is much easier in this position, and response should be much better. This position will require two fingers turned down, to slide them into the vagina to continue stimulating the G spot.The other hand will still need to stimulate the clitoris. If after a couple of orgasms, using rapid pumping on the G spot during orgasm and ejaculation has still not been achieved turn the hand around, putting the thumb into the vagina."

"The thumb will likely not reach the G spot, but it should come up to meet the thumb during orgasm. Take the two fingers and lay them down on the clit. Allow the entire curve between the thumb and forefinger to lie along her from the vagina to her clitoris, and begin pumping with the thumb, and rubbing the clit at the same time. When she starts an orgasm, start pumping the entire hand rapidly. At this point she will most likely ejaculate. The trick is to massage the area where the urethra comes out, while stimulating the clitoris and G spot. This will help to override the feeling she is about to pee, and allow her to let it pass."

"Be aware that the female is not only capable of multiple orgasms, but also multiple ejaculations. It is not unusual for her to have from 3 to 5 ejaculations before depleting her supply of fluid. Once she has ejaculated one or more times, you can continue with intercourse. Entering from behind will stimulate the G-spot more easily than missionary style, and often additional ejaculations may occur during intercourse. Even if they don't, she will be highly excited, and very sensitive. The final result will most likely be the most intense and pleasurable sex she has ever had."

" Since we only have a few minutes before class is over, I’ll open it up for any questions."

The class just sat in silence for a few seconds before Erin spoke up.

" I thought that female ejaculations just sort of happened. What your saying is that it is a learned response."

‘It’s a combination of the two really. If you’re in touch with your body you should be able to teach yourself to let it happen. Much the same way that you have taught yourself to let orgasms happen, under the right circumstances."

That was all she wrote for class that day as people started to file out of the room. Erin’s shirt had just about dried out, but her nipples were still straining against the material less from the cold and more due to the nature of our discussion. As for myself I had to remain seated for half a minute or so to let my erection subside a little before I stood. The girls sensed my predicament with emphasis on "dic".

"Are you coming?" Amanda asked with a sly smile.

"I’ll be right there". As I stood to leave. My dick had not made it back to flaccid and was making an impression down the inside of my left thigh. This didn’t go without notice from the girls and I even got a subtle smile from Pam as I walked past her on my way out the door.

Outside the rain had stopped and the sun was shining. The water vapor was steaming off the black top.

"So," Amanda said. "Is our study group on for tomorrow night?"

"I’m game, same time same place?". I replied trying to sound cool and wondering how I was going to last that long.

We all agreed. As we said our good-byes, both girls stepped forward and gave me a departing kiss on each cheek, making sure that their breast pressed against my arms. I have to admit that I started to get a little dizzy at the blood rushed from my head to my cock. It has been said that there is not enough blood in a mans body to operate his brain and cock at the same time and I was turning into a great example of that premise.

"And remember", the girls said as a parting shot, "no studying at home alone."

"I won’t, and don’t you two start without me."

I glanced at my watch and started the mental count down to my rendevous with the girls the next night. Thirty hours and counting. "You can do it’ I said to my self given my self a little encouragement as I started to make my way back to my truck. Feeling my still swollen cock rub against my jeans and I was starting to doubt my resolve.

I knocked on the girl’s door at a quarter to seven. Amanda answered the door wearing khaki shorts and a short t-shirt that stopped half way between her breasts and navel.

"Your early"

"I know, I’m such a dedicated student I couldn’t wait to get started"

"Don’t give me any of that bullshit. I know what you’ve got on your mind"

Erin was in the kitchen pouring three glasses of wine. She looked fresh form the shower, wearing an old pair of jeans, halter top and I was sure nothing else.

I took one of the offered glasses of wine and asked how she was.

"To tell the truth I’m a little nervous about this."

"Don’t be, we’re all friends here. This could be a life altering experience for you and I am excited to be here to help or whatever else you need."

"Well, Amanda has been setting up in her bedroom. Shall we go on in and see what she has in store?"

"Lead on"

She took my hand and lead me into Amanda’s room. The room was glowing with candle light. A king size bed against the far wall was covered with bath towels. On her night stand lay her beads, vibrator, and some oils and lotions. Without anywhere else to sit we made ourselves comfortable sitting in a circle on the bed.

Amanda started with a clinical tone. "Well, I guess tonight we are going to examine female ejaculation. Since I am an experienced squirter I will first give a demonstration then we will have Erin attempt to experience ejaculation. Bill, your job will be to help Erin with her needs to get her to ejaculate. Do a good job and we might just let you ejaculate too."

With that short introduction out of the way Amanda stood, pulled her t-shirt over her head, and pushed her shorts to the floor. She stood there for a couple of seconds letting her skin glow in the candle light. Her soft pink nipples were already erect as she laid her head down on the pillow her soft blond pubic hair barely visible against the warm glow of her skin in the orange light. She started by letting her finger tips brush gentle over her nipples.

"I’m already really horny. I can tell I’m going to cum really hard"

She pulled her feet up so they were nearly touching her sweet little heart-shaped ass and let her knees part as she let her hand drift down between her legs. Her vulva was engorged with a hint of moisture escaping the soft pink folds of her labia , her clit, clearly visible and looking for some attention.

Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers
12