School Daze Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers

My eyes were transfixed on Amanda’s pussy, my cock hard as granite as I starting rubbing it through my pants. Erin too was enjoying herself as she let her hand stray between her legs.

" I’m so wet! " Amanda moaned as she dipped her finger tips into her vagina to retrieve some lubrication for her clit. As she circled her clit with her fingers, little drops of fluid ran down her perineum and nestled in her asshole. The aroma of her excitement was starting to become apparent. Her hips were now starting to move in rhythm with her fingers. Her other hand reached around behind her ass and she was fingering herself from behind. Not being able to get good penetration reaching from behind, she reached for her vibrator on the night stand. Holding it in one hand she stuck the base between her teeth to hold it in place while she gave it a twist to turn it on. When it started buzzing, she made a couple of circles around the entrance to her vagina with the tip before inserting all the way. Reaching from behind again she started to work the vibrator in and out while rubbing her clit with the other hand an all the while moving her hips all in the same wild sexual rhythm.

She with drew the vibrator. "Put your fingers in me and rub my G-spot."

I leaned forward in slipped my first two fingers inside her with the tips upward feeling for that spongy little tissue.

"There!... That’s it!... Rub it!

I look over at Erin. "Do you want to feel it?"

"I don’t.... I never..."

"Come on." I urged, "you need to feel this. We’ll do it together"

Erin leaned forward so we were shoulder to shoulder and hesitantly reached out for Amanda’s vaginal opening. I removed my middle finger to allow room for Erin’s index finger. Erin slow inserted her index finger next to mine until both our finger tips were pressing against Amanda’s G-spot.

"I can’t believe I’m doing this," Erin exclaimed

We both started rapidly pumping our fingers in and out stimulating her G-spot. Has she started to near orgasm her pudenda started to look like it was staring to contract.

"Your fingers are right on my G-spot, " Amanda managed to say, "and it’s making me feel like I have to pee. If I just relax it and let ...ooh"

That’s all she got out before her whole body started to shutter, the muscles of her vagina contracted around our fingers and a stream of fem cum shot out of her urethra spraying Erin’s and my arms and shirts. We all kept up the stimulation and after a few seconds a Amanda released a second squirt and then a third.

After the third squirt, Amanda pushed our hands away from her vagina, too sensitive for anymore stimulation, rolled over on her side and curled up in the fetal position. We cover her with a blanket while she recovered from her orgasms.

I looked at Erin in her wet shirt and said. "we better get out of these wet clothes before we catch cold"

Erin looked me straight in the eye and without losing contact we both reached for the hems of our shirts and pulled them over our heads. I let my eyes break contact with Erin’s eyes while my gaze drifted down to her breasts.

‘You really are a ‘"Breast man"’ aren’t you." She said as she cupped her breasts with both hands and let her fingers brush over her hard pink nipples.

"What can I say, big ones, little ones, I’m a fan of the whole genre.

Amanda started to stir from her post orgasmic rest. She sat up on her knees and grabbed me around the neck with both arm pressing her breasts into my chest and gave me a big long deep kiss. After we detached, she reached over around Erin’s neck and pulled her to her. She hugged her around the neck pressing her breasts to Erin’s and then deliver the same long deep kiss she had given me. Seeing the two girl’s breasts pressed together like that made my cock twitch.

When they broke their embrace, Amanda lay Erin back on the pillows, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the over her hips. My jeans were getting increasingly uncomfortable and i also took the opportunity to shed the rest of my clothes.

Erin’s sexy body lay in the warm glow of the candle light. Her hand moved down over her breasts, over the wisp of her dark pubic hair to rest between her legs. She let her leg spread as she let her finger tips lightly run over her vulva and between the lips of her labia. Erin let her fingers dip deeper into her folds with one hand while the other was working on her nipples. Before long her finger started concentrating on her clit That’s when I took the opportunity to slip two finger in her vagina and start to stimulate her G-spot. I could feel her spongy spot with the tips of my finger and from Erin’s response I could tell that she could feel it too. Her hips started to rock with the strokes of my finger tips as she got more into it her ass started to come off the bed with each thrust.

Amanda was ready to get into the action too. Kneeling next to me she reached down to hold my hand as it worked on Erin. Soon she had a finger inserted in Erin’s vagina, next to mine, as we worked on her together.

"When you get close to cumming your going to feel like you need to pee. Just relax, don’t tense up, let it come. We’re here for you".

Just those word passed Amanda’s lips i started to notice the muscles of Erin’s vagina start to tighten. The muscle around her vulva looked as if they were starting to contract.

It started as just a little trickle of fluid running between our finger down towards her asshole. Amanda and I continued to work our fingers on Erin’s spot.

"That’s it girl." Amanda cheered. " You got it going now"

And with that Erin’s vagina convulsed again as her back arched lifting her ass off the bed and a guttural moan emanated from her lips as a full stream of cum squirted from between her tender lips. A few more strokes and she sat straight up as she came for the third time soaking us again. Amanda and I tried to bring her around for a fourth but she couldn’t handle it as she curled up in a ball. Amanda curled up behind her a they looked like they were going to drift off to sleep.

"Excuse me." I said after a few moments. "Is anybody going to help me with this?" Looking down at my erection.

Both girls were too exhausted to take things into their own hands. when Amanda spoke up.

"You seem to be fascinated with Erin’s breasts, why don’t just fuck them."

I have to admit the idea sounds great to me. "Well, how about it?"

"Ok" Erin replied as she rolled over on her back.

I crawled on top of her and straddled her chest just below her breasts and let the tip of my cock rub against one of her hard nipples. My cock was starting to ooze enough pre-cum to get it nice and slick. As things progressed I started to let the length of my cock glide over her slick nipple and let my scrotum push up against the base of her breast. After a few stroke on her nipple I let my cock drop between her breasts. Erin pushed the side of her breast together to surround my cock with a soft fleshy tunnel.

"How does that feel?" Amanda asked.

"This is great, so soft and war", I replied.

"If you think that feels good, let’s try some of this." And with that she reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a tube of some Astroglide lubricant and proceeded to run a bead down the center of my cock. Much like if she were squeezing some mustard on a hotdog. Not only did the lube increase the sensitivity of the stroking but also helped spread the warmth of Erin’s breasts to my cock. I continued to pump my cock into Erin’s lovely breast flesh while letting my balls drag over her belly with each stroke. Soon my PC muscles started to tighten and my balls started to draw up. My orgasm was starting to grow and I couldn’t hold back much longer. I slowed the pace of my thrusts and squeezed back with my PC muscles trying to hold myself on the edge of climax as long as I could. Finally with one last thrust, I couldn’t hold back the tide any longer and with a groan of relief my hot cum shot out the tip of my cock sending a pulsating waves convulsing through my body. Five or six more spasms of my cock left Erin’s chest, neck and face covered with my ejaculate.

We cleaned each other with the towels then entered into a three way french kiss as we settled in under the covers for the night. I slept snuggled up to Erin’s backside with my cock pressed up against her lovely ass and it stayed hard all night. In the morning I started rubbing my cock and before you know it we were all masturbating together. This sure as hell beat sleeping on the couch.

Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers
12