School Delight

Story Info
A pleasant surprise after work.
1.6k words
3.97
63.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive outside your classroom door a few minutes before the day ends. Sneaking a peek, I can see you giving the last minute instructions. I love the way your body moves, your smile. You are wearing a simple sun dress, and it compliments your body so well. Swaying your ass as you pace in the front, your big smile as you answer a few questions. The bell rings, the usual pandemonium ensues. In time, the herd dissipates. You are left alone in the classroom.

I enter, sneaking up behind you as you clean off the blackboard. "Guess who" I say suddenly as I hug you from behind, my one hand covering your eyes, my other arm around your waist. I can feel you smile, you know who it is. I remove my hand, you turn over your shoulder to see my twinkling eyes. A quick kiss over your shoulder. You hear the rustle of paper, and looking at my other hand notice the flowers I have brought you. Another smile, another kiss. I pull you back against me, grinding myself into your buttocks as we kiss. Your thin sundress immediately tells you what I have been thinking of you all this time. Your body never fails to excite me as my hard cock rubs your ass crack, letting you feel the power you have over me.

You turn in my arms. I hold you as we talk about our day, our plans for the night. I continually remind you of how beautiful you are, how naughty you make me. Our kisses become more impassioned, longer, deeper and wetter. You bite your lower lip as I grind against you harder. I can't wait a moment longer I whisper. My mouth explodes over yours, showering you in light kisses, your lips, your cheek, your forehead, your ear. Down over your neck, kissing your shoulders through the dress. I stop to look in your eyes. Dropping the flowers on a desk behind you, I bring my hand around to your breast. As I look deep in your eyes, I begin to knead and cup your breast. Feeling it swell in your dress, the nipple stiffen. Harder and harder. First the one, then the other. You begin to press yourself against me. "Not here." you whisper. But my mind already has crossed the line of reason. My blood is on fire, I must have you now.

Lifting you, I place you in your teacher's chair. Kneeling before you, manipulating your hips and ass to raise your dress to your waist. Your fingers run through my hair as I start to kiss your thighs. I continually look in your eyes as my fingers start to run up and down your slit, rubbing it through your panties, feeling the lips swell and moisten. I am backed under your desk, the amount of room I have limited. I have no choice. I lean forward and kiss your pussy through your panties, laving my tongue over the fabric, my breath warming the trapped liquid in each part as I travel. Deeper my kisses go. You have taught me so well how to pleasure your pussy, and I use every lesson now. You groan slightly at the sight of me under your desk, mouth working your heating snatch. Working together, we remove your panties. As my mouth now works over your naked slit, you are aware of the surroundings of your classroom. The fact we are not alone in the building. You wish to cry out, but you resist, biting your lip as your head falls back in the chair. I have added my fingers to your pussy. My mouth is all over your slit, kissing it everywhere. You eyes on the clock. Five, ten, fifteen minutes. Now a finger on your ass, pushing in slowly to clench and worm in your tight backdoor. Your fingers clench my hair hard in response to this dual assault.

Suddenly, I feel you tense. A voice. Your co-worker Jan. I recognize her. She was that new teacher, a fresh face out of college. We had often teased each other about our both finding her a hot number. I can feel you trying so hard to control your breathing and talk to her. She is asking if everything was okay, you look kinda flushed. You are making some excuse. I clench my finger in your ass slightly, making it all that harder for you. Lightly kissing your pussy, keeping you wet. An eternity, and she leaves. You grip my hair hard, upset at me for almost giving us away. In return I make my assault all that much harder on your slit, biting and nibbling your clit, suckling it hard, making for a painful cum as you can no longer resist.

I crawl out from under the desk. Kissing your mouth, sharing your taste. I grab you out of your chair. You see pure fire in my eyes. Gripping your chin hard. "Take it off." I growl. I am not to be refused. You obey, sliding the dress over your head. My hands undo your bra, letting your breasts fall free. Kissing you again, then playing with your naked tits, slapping your bum, letting you know how vulnerable you are, naked in your classroom. Harder and harder I suck, kissing you everywhere. I sit you on your desk. Standing between your opened legs, your hands undo my shirt, running your hands over my chest, returning the torture on my nipples. My pants last little longer, and your hands find my agonized shaft, feeling its full attention. I have no patience. I drive myself forward as you guide me to your cunt. Penetrating you, unleashing myself in your pussy as we fuck against each other on your desk. Feeling your legs wrapped around my back, bracing yourself with your arms, fucking like an animal, working hard. I use the most resistance, seeking for you to cum. You oblige me, cumming hard around my cock. I stand still, letting you spasm around me. When you return to normal, you look in my eyes questioning why I did not cum. I tell you I have not even started.

I lift you off the desk, standing you in front of me. I turn you away from me. Pushing you forward over the desk, I pull your arms behind you. Suddenly, you feel your bra wrapped around your wrists. And now you are tied. You smile back at me, but I do not smile in return. My hand slaps your ass. Spanking you once, twice and again. Your ass quivers, turning red. I spread the cheeks, running my fingers in your crack, pressing your rosebud. Suddenly you realize. Whispering hard, please no, move behind you, letting my wetted cock follow the path of my fingers. Without warning, it is on your ass, pressing forward, pushing past your sphincter which was opened earlier by my finger. You cannot help yourself, and you moan. My full length bottoms out in you, and we stand still, letting you adjust.

But your moan produced the desired results. The class door opens. Jan is coming in, half her sentence out wondering if you were okay. She chokes on her last word seeing us behind the desk. Immediately she blushes, her hand covering her mouth. Embarrassed, yet not moving, her eyes drinking in the sight of your naked body, hands bound, cock in your ass. The humiliation of another woman seeing you like this. I invite her over, there is nothing to be afraid about I soothingly say. She closes the door, but does not move. I slowly start to stroke in your ass, causing you to whimper more. Ignoring her presence, moving in you, your responses to my ass fucking do what I hope. Slowly Jan's hand disappears under her skirt, working her pussy.

This unbearable position continues for a few minutes. I invite her over again. She comes close. She undoes her skirt, letting it fall away with her panties. She stands before us, naked from the waist down, fingering her pussy in time to our fucking, to your moans. I grab your hair, pulling your head back. Telling you to look at that pussy, to imagine it in your face. You lick your lips. Jan moves forward, tentatively, but her curiosity too much, her desire full. I push your head down into her crotch. You need no further encouragement, as your tongue takes to that which you have dreamed of almost as much as I. I resume my ass fucking. Pounding you forward on your desk, deeper into Jan. Her hands grab your hair, moving your head around. It cannot last as long as any of us hope. She cums quickly at the extremity of it all. My fingers have been working your clit, and as you drink her cum, you let another orgasm flow through your body. I am unable to resist the combined sounds of two women in orgasm, and loose myself in your ass, letting you feel the hot wet jizz in your bowels.

Catching our breath, pulling out of you. I see a small bit of my jizz leave your ass. Catching it on my finger, I move to your head. I feed the fingers to you, watching as you suck them clean. Jan bends down, kissing your mouth. Suddenly she takes my softening cock, giving it a licking. Removing herself behind you, her mouth searches for more. Your moans increase as she kisses and sucks at your pussy, and finally at your asshole, cleaning you of any remnants. Satiated, I let you go, helping you stand. Putting our clothes on in silence. Retrieving the flowers, handing them to you both. I should surprise you at work more often don't you think?