School Discipline

Story Info
Beth tempts teacher into erotic discipline in detention.
1.1k words
4.16
46.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropucha
ropucha
16 Followers

All characters are eighteen or older.

******************************************************************************

Beth sat in detention. She had been caught masturbating under the bleachers during boys' gym class. Now she sat in the back of the class room, slouched down, opening and closing her legs. She could see the teacher glancing at her, hoping for a glimpse under her school uniform skirt. She was horny and would willing fuck the young instructor. Soon she slowed her pace, leaving her legs parted longer. She could tell she had his attention. She honestly didn't care if any of her classmates got a peek too. There were a few in the room she had lusted after. As she built interesting in her teacher, she became more daring. She slowly hiked up her skirt, exposing more flesh. She could tell the teacher was getting uncomfortable as he shifted in his seat.

Beth was really hot now. The teasing had made her wet and she needed release. Knowing she couldn't excuse herself to the restroom, she slowly started stroking her inner thigh. Her fingers slowly trailed up and down her thigh, closer to her now moist crotch. The teacher was now fixed on this sight, as were a few other classmates, even the girls. Beth just looked at the teacher as she run her finger up the wet slit, bringing a shudder as her fingertip grazed her clit.

"Enough" the teacher said, "Miss Jones, I think we've had enough. Please come here."

The sternness of it shook her out of her aroused state some. The other students quickly went back to their books, some taking their hands off the crotches. Beth's skirt slowly slid down her thighs, but not quick enough to prevent a little final peek.

As she sauntered to the teacher's desk, she openly glanced at the many tented jeans of her classmates. She paused briefly at one classmate's rather large bulge, making her panties even more moist. As she stepped in front of the teacher's desk, she bent over slightly giving her classmates a peek at her ass as her skirt rode up slightly. The teacher in turn got a glimpse of her delicious D-cups down her tight, but unbuttoned slightly shirt. Some of the muffled sounds behind her told how the guys at least were enjoying her nicely rounded ass. Her teacher's eyes told her what he was concentrating on. After a brief pause, the teacher regained composure and cleared his throat.

"Miss Jones, based on your behavior that got you into this detention and your continued flaunting, err, continued behavior in this class, I must administer the school's policy for repeated disrespect. Please step to the side of my desk."

She did as ordered, as the teacher opened his desk and pulled out the school-issued paddle. Beth's eyes widened and her pussy watered. As the teacher stood up, she coy licked her lips at the bulge in his pants.

"Students, per school rules, you may be excused if you do not wish to witness the punishment. If you remain, you can not interrupt or otherwise interfere."

At this point, everyone was ready for a show. The guys were ready to see Beth's ass, even with panties still on. The few girls seemed ready for a show too. Beth was ready to give everyone a show.

"Please raise your skirt."

She slowly pulled the plaid fabric up her ass, wiggling slightly. As she finished flipping the skirt up, she laid against the wood desk, facing her classmates and grabbed the edges. The guys all eyed her ass. The white panties were barely regulation, leaving plenty of bare skin. They were also semi-translucent. Several guys squirmed, trying to shift their hard cocks in their pants with too much notice.

The first crack surprised her, hands tightening around the desk, a moan of both pain and pleasure escaping her lips. As the sting turned into a tingle spreading from her ass to her pussy, her face turned to pleasure and her tongue slid across her lips. The second crack was answered by a deep moan of pleasure. Looking at her classmates, she mouthed "more" as her eyes fluttered. The third crack removed her inhibition, this time openly asking for more. This response shocked her teacher.

"Miss Jones, this is punishment. Are you enjoying this?"

"Mmmm, fuck yes..."

"M-m-miss Jones..."

Beth wiggled her ass, reaching back to rub her reddened cheeks. As she did, she pulled the material between her cheeks, exposing more of herself. Her teacher was dumbfounded, her classmates now more openly dealing with the raging hardons or moist pussies.

"Please, you must stop..."

"Mmm, more....use your hands...."

She reached back and grabbed his hand, placing it on her cheek. She moved it around, feeling his hand on her bare ass.

"I, uh, miss..."

"Please, your hardon says you want to," she hissed as his hand now rubbed her ass without direction. "Spank me....spank me hard please..."

The teacher looked at her in shock, his hand still firmly placed on her ass. She looked around as her classmates were now rubbing their cocks or pussies, she knew they want more. She wanted more.

"Maybe this will help..." she said as she lifted body, hooked her thumbs in panties and pushed them down to her knees. "Now spank me, make me wet..."

Cat calls erupted. The teacher was now staring at her completely bare ass. She spread her feet, exposing her shaven pussy and tight little asshole. She looked back to see the teacher staring at her hot holes. The other students were trying to take a peek as well. After a few tense moments, she felt the teacher's hand slide across her ass. His hand cracking across her flesh drew a very audible screaming moan. She gripped the desk in anticipation of more. Alternating slaps soon ripples across her cheeks. She felt her juice starting to drip down her legs. Between some slaps, she felt his fingernails drag over the warm, reddened curves. Through half-closed eyes she could see her classmates now openly stroking cocks or fingering wet pussies.

The hard crack of the paddle upon her ass shocked her, making her scream and dig her nails into the wood. The teacher drew the wood between her legs, up her dripping pussy before it landed hard against her ass again. She wasn't sure how more she could take before her body would explode. The teacher's fingers rubbing her pussy as the paddle landed was the final straw. Her body spasmed and she cried out deep pleasure as she came hard. Everyone watched her ass twitch. Even the girls in the class came watching the spectacle.

As the orgasm subsided, Beth arched her body off the desk. As she looked from her teacher, still sporting a rather large tent, to her classmates with cocks and pussies still in open view, she coyly asked a question.

"So class, how should teacher punish me next..."

ropucha
ropucha
16 Followers