School Discipline Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa gets punished again.
3.1k words
4.44
53k
31
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smith3489
Smith3489
103 Followers

Melissa lay awake in her bed, unable to sleep. She had just been raped by her history teacher, she knew it was rape. She had rejected him, fought against him, but enjoyed it. She knew that, truth be told, it was one of the best moments of her life. The feeling of his rough hands all over her young supple body, the feel of his cock penetrating her, and the feel of his cum, coating her face. Suddenly her phone buzzed, the screen lighting up to inform her of an incoming message. Melissa picked up her phone, and unlocked it, she stared at it confused, neither she, nor her phone, recognized the number. She opened the message.

It was a picture of her, her blouse ripped open and her eyes clamped shut, and a cock firing its seed all over her. Underneath the image was a warning, If you tell anyone or fail to obey my commands, the whole world will see this. Melissa immediately felt her nether regions dampen. Yes, the fact that he had these pictures and that he could reveal them to the world scared her, it was a very real threat, but the power that Mr Roberts now had over her excited her immensely.

Her phone buzzed again, a new message. Do you understand? It asked, even though the text he sounded menacing. Melissa had no idea how to reply, but was soon jolted into a response by a third message, a video of her being covered in his semen, and Well? being written underneath. She quickly typed "yes" into her phone and waited for Mr Roberts' reply.

Look forward to seeing you for you Monday one-to-one, my classroom 4.45pm. Melissa held the phone in her hand, and let her other drift down. She began to finger herself, she would be violated again, her entire body felt electrified at the prospect of her next lesson with Mr Roberts.

----------------------------------------------------------

James got to his class bright and early on Monday morning, he had spent his entire weekend fantasizing about what he was going to do to Melissa. He knew that he wouldn't have time to do any work this afternoon so he had come in extra early to get it all done now. He was successful in getting it all done by 9am and spent the rest of his time watching the clock move painfully slowly. He taught his classes, ate lunch, taught more classes, and then finally, the bell rang signalling the end of the day. He started drumming his fingers on his desk, he would have to be quieter today. Other teachers would still be around, and able to hear.

At 4.47pm Melissa walked into his classroom, she still looked beautiful. Her skirt was clearly too short, barely covering her at all. Whilst her blouse was tucked into it, her breasts straining to escape. James motioned his hand, implying that she sit, she did. Her hair cascaded down her face and brushed the tops of her breasts, which were exposed due to the lack of done-up buttons on her blouse. James sat carefully, slowly observing her, taking her in. His fingers resumed drumming on the desk as his eyes flowed down her body towards her legs, which had been tanned, either from genuine sun or false chemicals, of which James was not quite sure.

Melissa opened her mouth to speak but James silenced her with a look. The clock reached five and Melissa began to squirm, she had been expecting a hard and brutal violation of her young teenage body, it was what she had fantasized about at the weekend, what she had brought herself to orgasm imagining, shortly after James' texts had arrived. However, James was already enjoying himself, he saw the young girl in front of him bound into his class, for a session of punishment, with nothing but joy, or at the very least, lust, on her face. Yet now she was to realise the power that James had over her, the whole act not being about sex, but rather dominance, and James causing Melissa a short time of discomfort was the quickest way to demonstrate his dominance over her.

The clock reached 5.10pm, some teachers would be beginning to go home now, James could finally act, with the school quieting down for the night. He got up and began to pace around Melissa, as she waited for him to strike.

"Do you know why I asked you here?" James asked, whilst he was behind her.

"To punish me sir, to teach me a lesson." Melissa replied, in as sultry tone as she could muster.

"Why do you need to be punished?" James asked, again, whilst he was behind her.

"Because I've been a very bad girl." Melissa responded, hoping that her words would lead to a speeding up of the processions. James walked in front of her and stopped.

"Stand up!" he ordered, and Melissa did so, standing to her full height, and for the first time truly appreciating how short she was compared to James. She guessed that there must have been at least eight inches separating them. James quickly grabbed her, causing a gasp the escape her lips as she was forced up against a wall, James' hand quickly went to her throat, his hold was slack enough to allow for oxygen, but harsh enough to demonstrate who was in charge.

"I put it to you that you came her for cock, Miss Price." James said, his grip tightening, cutting off the air running through Melissa's throat and making it very hard for her to speak.

"Well?" James asked, waiting for a response, his grip getting ever tighter. Melissa's face was now turning a deep red as she was deprived of oxygen, and a small stream of tears began to escape from both her eyes, barely noticeable. Yet, despite her mind telling her to hate the experience of being chocked, she couldn't help but feel her panties dampen. She had come here to be violated, and had expected much the same, but now understood that to keep the thrill she would have to be truly violated, she could not pretend to be shocked by actions which she was expecting.

"I'm waiting, Miss Price." James said, as his grip turned her lips a pale blue, Melissa struggled to speak. At first panic filled her mind, could she be killed? Would her new favourite teacher, Mr Roberts, end her life. Then she came to a realization, to be violated as she desired she needed to fight. This action was an attempt to weaken her and to turn into nothing more than the personal toy of James Roberts, so she fought.

"Y- Yes," she wheezed, as her vison began to blur. James loosened his grip, quickly bringing air back to Melissa's brain, before tightening his grip again.

"Yes what?"

"Yes s- sir." Melissa answered and she was released, she coughed and spluttered for a bit but then was bent back over the desk, familiar territory. James pushed her tight little skirt up just enough to reveal the pale pink panties that Melissa was wearing, he immediately detected a damp patch on them. They were pulled down and one hand went to brush her wet snatch, whilst the other focused on the small of her back, keeping her down against the desk.

"Have you been aroused by the punishment, whore?" James asked, his fingers flicking her clit, as her juices began to spread from her tight snatch to the very tops of her thighs.

"Yes, sir." Melissa gasped, as James let his fingers play around with her nether regions effortlessly.

"That will be extra punishment then whore." James said, and he leant over her. The release of her snatch from the ownership of his fingers causing her to mewl in disappointment and loss. For the first time since the Friday, Melissa felt her teacher's cock press into her arse, the smooth fabric of his trousers cushioning it, and keeping it from truly touching her.

"I will reward you, whore, if you can stay quiet." James whispered into her ear, giving it a quick lick as he returned to his previous position, quickly forcing his fingers inside her snatch then removing them. The action elicited a moan from Melissa, however she quickly caught any more in her throat, she had been set a challenge. To be as quiet as possible, her mind raced with ideas of her possible reward. James raised his hand and moved it downwards, at quite some speed.

The sound of his rough hands hitting Melissa's soft flesh reverberated around the class room. James stopped dead in his tracks, would the sound of spanking arouse the suspicion of any nearby teacher? Then his hand registered the feeling of Melissa's skin, is was as soft as velvet, and his hand moved slightly, caressing the naked arse before it, it was faintly shaped like a heart. It was in that precise moment that James realized that he didn't care. He had his own personal fuck toy, whore, cumslut. This would not be a wasted opportunity.

James raised his hand again and brought it down with more force, Melissa remained silent. James grinned and began to count in his head what spanking was for what, ten for enjoying his chocking, the beatings getting lighter as they went along.

Then SMACK, as James began the spanking for the way she was wearing her uniform, dressed like a slut. He gave out another fifteen spankings, then another five for being two minutes late. The mention of time, in James' thoughts at least, lead him to glance at the clock, 5.36pm, if nobody had come to investigate yet, it was unlikely that they would for the rest of the afternoon, giving James free reign. It was then that he noticed what Melissa was doing. Whilst James had been enjoying the feeling of smacking her arse, Melissa had been desperately trying not to cry out as her rear end was brutally assaulted. Her solution had been to release, in James' opinion, the cutest little pants as her skin was turned raw and red, almost throbbing from pain. James stopped the spanking.

"You may receive your reward." James said, and his hand drifted from her arse to her now dripping snatch. He pushed two of his fingers inside her, and Melissa gasped aloud, as a third finger was added she quickly began to moan. James began to thrust his fingers inside her, his thumb flicked at her clit, whilst his other hand moved from holding her down to caressing her arse, still raw from its beating. Then James curled his fingers, leading to a series of moans from Melissa that made James' cock throb so hard he truly thought that it might burst out of his trousers.

"Be a good little slut and come for me." James said, and Melissa did just that, her tightness constricted around his fingers and spewed out a titanic amount of juices. The fluid splattered over her thighs and ran down her legs. James then pulled her off the desk, as she sunk to her knees, exhausted. He forced his fingers into Melissa's mouth and she gave them a light suck, cleaning them for him. James then squatted down to undo all of the buttons on Melissa's blouse, and released her breasts from her bra. For James they were perfect, just a bit bigger than handfuls, yet still firm and rounded, unlike the saggy heaps of skin that now hung from James' wife's chest.

"Now, whore, please me." James ordered, and Melissa moved her hand to release his throbbing erection from his trousers and cotton boxers. It sprung free, hitting her in the face, her hand wrapped around it and began to jerk it, as her lips slid down to suck on the head, her cheeks hollowing out. James then forced his cock further in but Melissa spat it out, James looked at her, outraged.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's just too big, it won't fit." She complained.

"Oh yes it will," James replied and he forced the entirety of his cock into her mouth and held it there, revelling in the feeling of his cock pressed up against the back of her throat, and the way that it spasmed around his shaft as Melissa choked. However, Melissa wanted to do her best, and so she tried to suck him off, and her tongue snaked around the huge shaft. James leant his head back and moaned in pleasure, and began rocking his hips, fucking her face. Melissa soon got used to his rhythm and moved her hands up to his hips to help better support herself. Then James looked down and saw her naked breasts. He left her mouth, a string of saliva following and planting itself on her chin, and grabbed both breasts with his hands, pushing them together.

James then proceeded to push his saliva covered cock through the tight channel on Melissa's chest, the head of his erection often hitting into her chin. Occasionally, his cock would spring free, and rub against her sensitive and erect nipples, eliciting moans from Melissa. James knew he wouldn't last much longer and so moved his cock back in front of her face and began jerking it, quickly spewing a torrent of semen over Melissa's face, she tried to close her eyes in time, but wasn't quite sure whether or not she was successful.

James then sunk down to the floor, completely spent. He took off his shirt and tie, which he had still been wearing, and dragged Melissa to lay down beside him. He admired the way her face, and small bits of her hair were coated in his now drying seed. He began toying with her hair, moving his hands through it and contorting it, then James moved towards her breasts, teasing and squeezing the erect nipples, and running his fingers across her pimpled areola. Melissa used this opportunity and rest to feel the muscles and contours of James' body, mainly his chest, back and arms, but still giving his cock the occasional tug, which was already hardening again.

"You truly are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen." James said, not quite meaning to out loud. Melissa blushed, although hard to see through the layer of semen, but it was unusual to hear such a genuine complement from the man who had violated her, and was now groping and molesting her. Melissa's only response was to tug and squeeze on James' cock more frequently, leading to a rapid hardening. James himself felt the lust take hold of him again and his caressing of Melissa's breasts became harsher, with rough squeezes and the occasional slap.

Soon the sight of her beautiful face covered in his cum, and her practically completely naked body before him caused him to mount himself on top of her. James penetrated her tight snatch, that had remained lubricated with Melissa's juices. It began to constrict and pulse around James' cock as he was hitting her exact spot, pushing harder and deeper inside of her than any boy previously. Whilst Melissa herself was in a state of complete bliss, her back arched, giving James an invitation he couldn't refuse, her breasts.

James began to suck on the nipples presented to him, giving greater pleasure to Melissa as he thrust into her, his hands holding onto her waist so tightly that his knuckles turned white. Melissa wrapped her legs around James and her arms around his neck as she tried to keep him sheathed, keep the feeling of his huge thick cock filling her. She soon came, her snatch pulsing around his cock, which too soon began to start throbbing as James thrust himself in one last time and unleashed his seed. This time Melissa was unafraid, she had stocked up on the pill earlier on in the weekend and knew that she was well covered. James withdrew, to find his cock still semi-hard. He forced Melissa up and for her to turn onto her hands and needs and began to spank her again, then, as his cock hardened, coated in his own cum as well as Melissa's, he placed at the entrance to her arsehole.

"No please, Mr Price, I - I mean sir, it hurt so much the last time," Melissa begged, eyes widening as she remembered the torment she had gone through on Friday, she hadn't even properly recovered from it.

"The more we do this, the less it will hurt," James replied, forcing his cock into her and gasping as he felt it expand. Melissa screamed, either pain or pleasure, James couldn't tell, probably a mix of both. He began thrusting in and out of her, one hand grabbing the hair that had cascaded down her back to pull her head up, and the other travelling towards her snatch, fingering her.

"That's it you little whore, open up for me," James cried out as her tight arsehole moulded around his cock. Melissa began a soft sob whilst also moaning as her snatch was pleasured by Mr Roberts, her teacher. She wasn't sure whether she was enjoying this violation or not, her scalp was screaming, it felt as though it was on fire, as James used his grip on her hair as leverage in fucking her arse. Melissa's tears mixed with the semen on her face and it began to run again, she screamed and moaned as she felt James' cock getting bigger inside her as it reached its full size once again. Then Melissa came, her juices spraying onto the floor as James' fingers gave her snatch a quick break and moved up to roughly grope her breasts, pulling on her small nipples. James didn't stay there for long though, his hand soon returned towards her snatch as he began building it up for a fourth orgasm.

"Come on you little whore, take my cock, be my own cumslut." James let out, "Tighten that arsehole, feel my cock fill you," He continued, Melissa had never been talked so dirtily to before, and quickly came a fourth, then fifth time. However, she felt James slowing down and soon he pulled out of her arse, letting go of her hair. Melissa collapsed onto the floor, as James trapped both his hands underneath her, squeezing her breasts as he came for a third time, shooting his load over Melissa's smooth, artistic back and hair, now matted with sweat and semen. James then grabbed his phone and Melissa, totally exhausted and unable to resist, heard him taking more pictures.

"That's it you fucking little cumslut, my perfect little whore." James rambled as he took the pictures, turning her over, and taking more pictures. He cleared himself up and left soon after that, leaving Melissa on the floor, naked and covered in his cum, just like last time.

Smith3489
Smith3489
103 Followers