School for Scandal: Diamond's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

'You're in, young man,' the blonde said, with a wink, to Matt, then waggling her tongue at him.

Matt gasped, then came immediately. His body shuddered as he nearly screamed in pleasure. A plume of cum shot up against the ceiling and stayed there.

'Promising,' said the blonde, looking upwards in an unconcerned tone of voice to follow the flight of the cum-comet that had thumped against the ceiling.

'Wow,' said Diamond, looking at Matt who was contorting in the throes of an uncontrollable orgasm, 'we could use you in the biz in the US, honey. There's plenty of girls who'd love to get a cock that size into their teeny little assholes, me included.'

'I think that will have to wait,' said the blonde, one eye on the way that further spurts from Matt's orgasming cum-cannon were reaching more orthodox levels and simply creating a mess in his lap and on his suit top. 'My name is Laura Hart and I'm here to welcome you today and take you up to have your interview with Mr White. When you're ready, Diamond, would you like to come with me?'

Diamond smiled and got to her feet. 'Would you mind if I take some refreshment?'

'Of course, be our guest.'

Ignoring the continuing groans of Matt on the chair behind her, whose lap was a mess of thick cum and whose cock was still vibrating upwards of its own accord as it pulsed and spasmed, creamy lines of cum sliding down the veiny sides of the rigid member, the young man joining Tom in the spaced out throes of post-orgasmic ecstasy, Diamond turned towards the table and took a wine glass from it, pouring a measure of orange juice into it. Then she did the same with another. Smiling wickedly, she turned to Miss Hart.

'Maybe I'll take Mr White some refreshment too?'

Without waiting for a reply, Diamond took both the wine glasses and placed each of them on the upper curves of her huge-protruding tits. The massive orbs were so big and rock solid that the glasses stayed there, supported amply by the teenage pornobabe's mega sized knockers.

Miss Hart smiled, impressed. 'If you'd like to follow me upstairs,' she said, before turning to the two boys seated there, gasping, spent cocks hanging out of their trousers, 'and if you two gentlemen can get it up again, I'll be back down shortly to complete your inductions...'

With that, Miss Hart turned, and, holding the door open for Diamond, allowed the young blonde through the doorway, the beautiful pornstar expertly balancing the wine-glasses on her boobs as she followed the blonde through.

'Nice t-shirt,' said Diamond, as they crossed the hallway and went towards the wide staircase that dominated the room, 'I particularly like the slogan!'

'Thanks,' said Miss Hart, 'though I must admit it didn't always say what it says now. I had to customise it by removing a letter from it. Way too prudish for me...'

'Can I guess what letter you had removed?'

Laura smiled and looked at Diamond over her shoulder, 'isn't it obvious?' she waggled her tongue at the eighteen year old blonde behind her, the pornqueen still keeping the glasses perfectly balanced on her massive knockers. 'By the way nice job in the waiting room. You made young Tom cum faster than I could get over to you to open the door. That wasn't a test, you know...'

'Oh, I think it was a bit of an oral exam' said Diamond, 'mind you, I think you got Tom there to cum just by looking at you. And it hit the fucking ceiling!'

Laura laughed, 'I think you primed him, big tits...' she said, raising her eyebrows as she looked at Diamond's massive boobs.

'So what's Mr White like?' asked Diamond, as they reached the top of the stairs.

'Total fucking stud,' said Miss Hart without missing a beat, 'but don't tell him I said that. He'll get as big headed as he is big-dicked.'

They had stopped in front of an oak door. 'Good luck,' said Miss Hart, before knocking rapidly on the door and swiftly turning back to go downstairs. 'He'll take good care of you...'

'Come in,' came a voice from inside the room.

Diamond turned the handle and went into a room which was beautifully furnished, large and spacious, with a high ceiling, candelabra and a double bed. On the far side of the room were a pair of French windows which opened on to a balcony. A man stood there, with his back to her.

Diamond came in, shut the door behind her, and stood, her hands on her hips, huge tits still absurdly supporting the wine glasses. As the man turned around to face her, Diamond gasped. He was at present standing with the sun high behind him and therefore was effectively silhouetted. The first thing that Diamond saw was the outline of a massive cock sticking out horizontally from his groin which at first she took for some kind of truncheon or club. Only when the huge stick of meat visibly pulsated and heaved did Diamond properly allow herself to recognise it for what it was.

'Monstercock...' Diamond breathed, lovingly. The word had escaped from her lips before she had properly willed it.

'In any other situation,' the man began, 'that would be the worst first word to say in an interview. On this occasion, however...' he smiled, 'it pretty much gets you into the school.'

Diamond's mouth was wide open and her right hand was resting on her slack jaw.

'A very nice trick with the glasses, big tits...' said Mr White in the same amused tone of voice. 'Now let me show you mine...'

Diamond registered Mr White grasp the massive, turgid trunk in his hand, and the next thing she heard was a POP and the glass tumbled from her left boob and shattered on the floor. In its place was a hot smear of transparent fluid. Astonished, she barely had time to think before the second one was flung from its perch on her right tit, the golden orb also being splattered with gluey juice.

This was not like anything she'd encountered in a porn film.

'Fuck me,' said Diamond, finally recovering her composure, 'I'm impressed.'

'Thanks,' said Mr White, 'and though it's a nice trick, really it's you who should be trying to impress me. Though that's what the interview is for. Come onto the balcony.'

On her massive heels, the blonde pornobabe skirted the large bed in the room and made her way over to Mr White. Her eyes were focussed on one thing alone -- his cock -- and she was drawn to it like she was some kind of human homing device for fat, pulsating, rigid cocks. The closer she came, the bigger it looked, until her stomach was turning over itself with tremors of anticipation. The look she had got when she had entered the room had made her guess that it was the biggest cock she had ever seen or even heard of: the close up view she was rewarded with now allowed her to confirm her suspicions. Mr White was hung on a level she hadn't thought possible, and even she couldn't even begin to guess as the dimensions of the turgid, tumescent meatstick that was pointing her way experienced as she was in such matters.

'Fuck, Mr White,' Diamond said, transfixed, 'you're like a life support machine for a cock.'

Mr White laughed, 'that's a nice way of putting it. Slutty, but descriptive.'

'How...' stammered Diamond, for once a little lost for words, 'how, just let me get it straight in my head, did you shoot those glasses of my tits?'

'Practice and precum,' said Mr White, 'would you like a further demonstration?'

Diamond nodded. She was standing on the other side of the balcony, but because of the size and perpendicular angle of her interviewer's cock, the monstrous monstercock had its huge, flared, bell-shaped head pointed directly at her, and there wasn't much space between it and her massive, jutting knockers.

'Well,' said Mr White, 'observe.'

With that he turned, so that his dick was pointing out into the air over the railing on the balcony. For the first time, Diamond looked out and saw that there was a pool out the back, about twenty yards away, and that there were three women around it, one in the pool, two on sunloungers. One woman was a brown haired woman with a shiny bikini on in what looked to be about six-inch wedge sandals, the other was totally naked, except that Diamond swore that she could see that this particular woman had her public hair died red and shaved into a cross. Both women had lustrous hair, deep tans, perfect slender bodied, although the most noticeable feature was their uniformly huge, firm tits. Ian grunted slightly, and Diamond noticed him flex his cock so that the long pillar of meat flexed visibly and expelled a long plume of clear liquid from its opened tip that squirted out and shot with astounding velocity through the air until, to Diamond's utter shock, it splashed in a gloopy splatter all over the face, massive bronzed knockers, and sunglasses of the reclining woman with the innovative pubic hair. Diamond goggled, having never seen anything like this, as the woman shook her fist playfully up at the balcony, giggling.

'Fuck.' Said Diamond. 'You could have quite the career with that, Mr White.'

'Well,' said Mr White, not unkindly, 'let's not talk about me just yet. Let's talk about you. Now did you bring me a CV with you?'

Diamond mulled it over, although all the while she was unable to tear her eyes from the precum leaking monstercock in front of her. Then a thought struck her. 'Well, I do have this.'

The blonde, huge-titted teenage pornqueen pointed a PVC gloved finger at the inner contour of her left thigh. A thin, long, black, beautifully inscribed tattoo ran all the way down it, from her pussy nearly to her knee.

Ian looked down and saw that it was in the shape of a ruler, that it marked the distance of a foot, and that above it were the words 'YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO ENJOY THIS RIDE'.

Diamond looked up at her interviewer just in time to see a blast of precum rocket from his cock, smack into her black leather studded biker cap, lift it off her head and project it into the middle of the pool.

'That'll do nicely,' said Mr White.

12