School for Scandal Redux: Mr White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

Ian was torn. There was no question that this school was a different proposition entirely to what he was used to, but his status was still unclear. Other schools Ian had been in stipulated that you weren't allowed to touch students, but this, though a student, was a young woman, not a little girl. And she was practically begging him to fuck her. "Is that really allowed?" Ian asked, choosing his words carefully.

"Oh please," Amy rolled her eyes, "you saw what Miss Johnson did to Jack."

"Do you really think that only the boys are viable targets for the teachers'?" Amy went on, and stabbed her pussy onto the giant dildo while using her elbows to press her equally gigantic bosom outwards and together.

Ian was about to propose a response, but decided to wait so as to not have to compete with the loud groans coming from the three boys being serviced by Rachael.

"Well..." Ian began, once the boys stopped being so loud in expressing their primitive signs of content at how Rachael used her mouth and hands to pleasure them, "I suppose that I thought..."

"A very chivalrous attitude," Amy interrupted him, "but fully wasted on sluts like me and Rachael."

Baffled at the obvious pride with which Amy described herself as a slut, and even more so when the delicious teenage slut-nurse added "Can I please see your cock, Sir?", it was his own reply to her, "Alright, but lick that dildo clean first" that really flummoxed Ian.

Squealing out her delighted consent to her new teacher's command, Amy rapidly pulled the long dildo from her frothing slit and hoisted it upwards to press against her latex-clad bosom.

Ian, having been hit by several drops of Amy's honey as a result of her spirited handling of the dildo, watched on in silence as the magnificent teen slut used one hand on the dildo's bottom to balance it in front of her tits while using her other hand to undo the top of her fetish-nurse outfit, the shining material covering her tits finally falling apart as she pulled the zipper on the front all the way down to her belly-button, revealing her massive breasts and the topmost area of her fit stomach.

Little of her body now concealed in any way, Amy went on to open her mouth and stick out her tongue, the tip of which was soon dancing over the thick top of the long, fat dildo.

At this point Jack had been forced to dig his fingers into the bed in order to try to obey Miss Johnson's order of him not shooting any more of his jizz before show-night, his cock agonizingly hard as he watched Amy stuff the dildo into her mouth and noisily suck it clean of her own juices.

Ian was in a similar state as Jack, and found it increasingly difficult as Amy, lovingly hissing out a "Watch this", lifted the dildo up to her face and began to run her tongue along its length while holding it diagonally.

"There," Amy said with a smile once she judged that the fuck-staff had been completely cleansed of her juices, "can I please get to see your cock now?"

His moral qualms about what was happening fading rapidly, Ian heard himself ask Amy "Should a teacher really be forced to undress himself in the students' presence?" and watched the sultry eighteen-year old sauntering in close to him.

Amy immediately brought one hand to the fly of Ian's pants, but a "No no, start with the shirt" from Ian made her abandon it and it was with a look of disappointment and curiousness on her face that she moved her hands over his abdomen up to the collar of his shirt.

Exposing Ian's chest before sliding the sleeves of the shirt off his arms, thereby relieving him of the garment, Amy was nearly foaming at the mouth as she once more steered her hands and her eyes towards the appealing bulge at the front of his pants, but a "Wait" from him, followed by a nod at what was happening behind her made Amy turn her head.

Thanks to Rachael's skilful worshipping of their erect cocks the three boys were now grunting in a synchronized and very steady rhythm, each of them standing with their eyes shut and their mouths wide-open as Rachael worked her way back and forth in clockwise fashion, again and again gagging herself on each of the three long, thick pricks, the young teen cocksucking slut attached to the trio of stiff dicks that pointed at her face with strands of precum and saliva that dangled jauntily in the air.

"Oh my," Amy cooed as she eyed the three boys, "Rachael is in for a treat."

Barely had Amy closed her plump lips after speaking before one of the boys proved her right by beginning to spasm as a thick squirt of jizz came flying out of his pisshole to smack against Rachael's right cheek, the bolt of thick fluid cascading outwards upon the explosive impact, pearly droplets strewing everywhere, so splashing over her eye and bejewelling her lustrous eyelashes.

The boy in the middle came not more than three seconds later, his throbbing member releasing a torrent of cum that projected in a splattering fusillade down all over the skin-tight surface of Rachael's black PVC outfit, whereupon the last boy of the trio joined in and began to hose her hair with long, powerful jets of jizz.

Frantically tugging the zipper of her outfit down so that her tits would be subjected at least part of all that cum being pumped out by the three studs, Rachael used her other hand to tug the narrow bottom of her outfit away from her pussy, after which she was able to stick three of her digits into her sopping hole.

When the triple cumshot ended, after a period of time which stretched much longer than what Ian thought normal, it had become extremely difficult to see the border between Rachael's outfit and that of her glistening skin due to the vast amounts of cum that had been deployed on her in ample squirts and jets.

Watching in awe how Rachael wasted no time in forcing her own tits up to her mouth so that she could begin to sample the cum slithering down over the two bulging globes of taut, sultry tit-flesh, Ian could hear a metallic noise and realized that Amy had now pulled his fly down.

Seconds later, Amy let out a surprised shriek as Ian's cock came prodding out of his undone pants, his member proving to be much larger and thicker than she had dared to hope for.

It was with a distinct tremble in her voice that Amy remarked to Ian that "Fuck, your cock is even bigger than Jack's!"

Since Amy had spoken quite loudly, all those present in the room turned to look at her and Ian and be instantly amazed at the monster which Ian had been hiding in his pants. The first to utter a noise after Amy was Rachael, who let out a rough groan through gritted teeth as the sight of Ian's cock triggered the orgasm that she had been fingering herself in pursuit of.

His attention caught between how Amy had begun to run her hands over his cock as if to see if it was actually real and Rachael involuntarily shaking her body as she climaxed, Ian didn't note the mixture of envy and admiration with which the four boys viewed him.

Dropping down on her haunches without losing touch with his cock for even a second, Amy kept on touching the turgid member while throwing her head back and looking up at him with a most adoring look upon her face. Ian's cock was huge, swollen, and hard as a cast-iron bar sticking rigidly out of his groin, the head throbbing inches from the boobed teen's face. Ribbed with thick veins and looking almost muscular, most noticeable was an immense dorsal vein on top of the teacher's swollen penis that lay all the way down the shaft. It branched off into multiple veins as it approached the enormous, smooth, bulbous head.

"Tell me," the delicious-looking blonde teenage-slut spoke slowly, "how would you like to take me first, Sir?"

'You can suck on these,' said Ian, releasing his balls from the confines of his trousers, the big heavy testes dropping into view of the excited blonde self-confessed slut on her haunches in front of him.

'No cock for you until you go to work on my balls.' He took his dick in his right hand as if to prevent Amy from acquiring any undue familiarity with the organ before the appropriate time.

Amy smiled with relish, and gave Ian a look which he interpreted as 'thank you,' before leaning forwards and nestling her head underneath his groin. Nuzzling away, Amy slithered her tongue and lips over the smooth exterior of Ian's shaved ballsack, before slurping one of the big testes into her mouth. It felt warm as she sucked hard on the left one, gathering the gland with her agile tongue and polishing it with the copious amounts of saliva her mouth was producing. Spitting out Ian's left testicle with an ostentatious splutter, Amy immediately engulfed the other in her sloppy maw and gave it similar treatment. When Amy spat that out too and popped her jaw as wide as it would go in order to suck on both Ian's balls at the same time, the substitute teacher's capacious ballsack and oversized testes making her cheeks bulge out, Ian let go the heavy pillar of flesh and dropped it on the big-titted blonde's face. The underside of the immense, meaty cock slapped against Amy's unturned face with a wet splat and slowly slid down one side of it. Amy winked at him, her cheeks still comedically engorged. Taking more care, Ian repositioned the trunk of his big dick in a line across her nose and forehead, a good few inches of the pink, vein-ripped flesh and purple head protruding into the air.

By now Rachael had recovered from her orgasm and had made it over to Ian and Amy. She held the sides of her cumsplattered face in mock-angst as she saw the dimensions of her teacher's cock.

'Sir, this is fucking huge...' she said, her jaw hanging slackly open. Ribbons of cum were attached to it and the flaps where she had pulled the topmost portion of her black latex uniform open were clinging to her big firm tits with glossy strands of jizz. 'It's bigger than our prop. And we chose that because it was so big!'

To illustrate her point, Rachael pulled up the giant dildo that Amy had cavorted so lustfully with earlier, and stuck her plump lips around its tip. After she had licked it suggestively, she continued, 'your monster dick made me cum just by looking at it. What would it do if it went inside me...?'

The four boys were trying to recover from the monstrous orgasm that the cumpainted little minx had conjured from them, and were loitering around the bed and watching Amy go to work.

Rachael withdrew the dildo from her mouth at Ian's command. 'Put that up this little slut's ass and help her suck me.'

Rachael smirked, and slunk down to the floor where Amy's perfect ass was squashed against her calves and placed the dildo against the blonde's tight sphincter, drawing a muffled sound of delight from the blonde playnurse.

'Put it in,' said Ian.

Rachael did so, forcing the spit-lubed cock up Amy's ass, the implement's intrusion spearing through the puckered ring of muscles to elicit this time a louder sound of carnal enjoyment from the blonde.

'Now take it out,' said Ian.

Rachael did so.

'And now put it in again,' Ian said with a smile, as Rachael got the message and began to rhythmically fuck her sexy blonde friend's teenage ass with the bulky cock. Concentrating on driving the latex dildo into Amy's asshole, at times her spirited thrusts meant that maybe an inch or so of the near-footlong phallus protruded from the big-titted actresses' tightest hole, which she prized back out with the tips of her fingers and plunged back in mercilessly.

After a while, Rachael could stand it no more and stood, up, leaned over and helped her friend fellate her teacher, taking the heavy blunt tip of his huge cock spearing over Amy's head into her mouth. Despite Rachael abandoning her post behind Amy, Ian didn't feel like reprimanding her for her impetuous behaviour, on account of how good her mouth felt as she slobbered it all over the bulging tip of his cock if nothing else.

Amy meanwhile wasn't any less good at drawing gasps and moans from Ian than her brown-haired friend, her lips currently locked around his right testicle while her nimble fingers caressed the insides of his thighs. A hearty student, Amy wasn't the sort to be distracted by the massive dildo which Rachael had left buried to the hilt within her anus, even if the way in which the massive piece of hard glass moved each time that she moved a muscle in her legs did provoke a gust of hot air to exit her lungs and serving to heighten Ian's arousal further as it proceeded to hit his smooth balls.

His balls covered with saliva and his cockhead glistening wet as a result of the girls' efforts, the most substantial consequence of their spirited work was soon to reveal itself as Ian came closer and closer to orgasm, something which Amy could notice thanks to his heavy testes begin to pulse as cum was churned.

"Rachael!" Amy, spitting Ian's right ballock out of her mouth, cried out to alert her friend, but the darker of the two teenaged vixens was already aware of the imminent shower of cum which she was to receive thanks to the throbbing that had begun to affect Ian's turgid prick, making the hole thing appear even more obscene once she had popped it out of her mouth; reaching out proudly into the air and pulsing more vigorously than anything Rachael had seen before.

Somehow managing to ignore the unabashed sensations of pleasure which made any form of coherent thought extremely hard for long enough to register Amy crawling across the floor to get up next to Rachael, Ian struggled to keep himself back for long enough for her to reach her destination.

Just as the lovely blonde slut managed to get her shoulder up next to Rachael's, Ian declared with a guttural bellow that echoed through the large room that he had hit climax, and seconds later a torrent of cum followed; rocketing out of his cumhole and imitating a V as the fluid expanded in the air between his cockhead and the two girls radiant faces, allowing both of them to release surprised shrieks of joy as their faces were suddenly plastered white by his searing hot man-juice, their slack mouths suddenly taking it thick jizz while their facial features were gradually but rapidly erased under masks of cum.

With Ian being temporarily handicapped by the intensity of his orgasm, it was Amy who reached out, literally in the dark as her eyelids were caked shut by balljuice, and caught hold of his cum-spewing member, which she manipulated so that the cascade of sperm would be directed onto her and Rachael's tits, the two pairs of massive, taut globes soon being cross hatched with blotches of white and the ropes of cum which had previously been visible connecting the flaps of Rachael's dress with her tits now being reinforced with more gluey cum.

Flabbergasted and motionless, the four boys watched their two female classmates giggling as they found themselves on the receiving end of a truly epic cumshot.

His ejaculation finally over, Ian gasped and opened his eyes, pearls of sweat trickling down his forehead and cheeks.

At this, the bell went, signalling the end of the first period.

Panting hard, looking down, Ian couldn't quite believe what he was seeing. Under his aegis, the rehearsal of the upcoming play 'What the Butler Saw' had not only been unfaithful to the text, but had stretched the concept of artistic interpretation to its very limit, broken it, and come out the other side absolutely saturated in cum. It culminated in what he beheld in front of him now: two giggling eighteen-year-old schoolgirls on their knees in front of him, engaged in a succession of deep, cum-filled kisses. Both of them were not only drenched in cum after his awesome ejaculation, having taken their facials like seasoned pornstars on their upturned faces, but the fact that neither of them had successfully removed every stitch of their PVC nurse outfits added to the whole aura of surreal debauch.

They were plastered in his jizz and were loving it, both of them still fighting to suck the last few drops of jizz from Ian's quivering member, even as the four boys around them busied themselves back from their stage-clothes into their school uniforms in readiness for their next lesson.

At this point, the door to the classroom opened. Ian froze, the proportion of gooey evidence on the two teenagers in front of him lapping at his cock enough to get him not only fired from most schools, but also disbarred from the profession and probably jailed too. He had prevaricated over getting involved in the saucy activities of the lesson, lured into doing so by an invite from Amy, a dildo-plugged student of scalding sexuality who was now a cumblasted mess at his feet.

It was not, however, a person that came through the door first, but a metal trolley which was eased into the room, its wheels rattling a little as they contacted with the floor of the drama studio. On top of the trolley were a variety of jars and bottles, with pills, lotions and potions filling each.

Pushing the trolley was a woman. The sluttishness of her attire, and her awesome beauty took Ian's breath away. She had dark, lustrous, cascading hair that streamed down her back. On top of her head was perched a PVC nurse's cap, shiny white with a large red cross emblazoned on the front of it, neatly pinned to her hair. Her face was achingly gorgeous, a perfect configuration of plump, ripe lips, high cheekbones, a cute nose, arched eyebrows and eyes imbued with a perfect and scalding sexuality.

She was wearing no actual clothes that Ian could detect, and instead had a white PVC apron on, shiny, white and skintight in the right places, loosely fastened behind her slender, elegant neck and lower down around her thin waist. Again, the front of this item of fetish wear was adorned with a large red X, though perhaps the most noticeable aspect of the garment was how it was being stretched from underneath, the whole thing tenting outwards absurdly, stretched out by two obviously mountainous knockers which thrusted from the bombshell's chest, the brunette sporting what looked like a pair of rock-hard bombshells protruding from her torso by what looked to be approaching more than six inches.

The apron was indecently short, and ended just a hair above her pussy, the delectable V of her pubic mound decorated by what looked to be a small area of pubic hair, trimmed and died in the shape of yet another X. The colour of her skin was a rich, deep bonze, and the top of her slender legs then gave way to a pair of white fishnet stockings. The awesome medical vision strutted into the room on a pair of white vinyl stripper shoes with killer heels and platform soles.

Ian's mouth went dry as what could only be the school nurse wheeled the trolley to the centre of the room, a few feet from where Ian was standing, his fists opening and closing, eyes boggling about the amazing slut that was in front of him.

Suddenly, a bolt of clear fluid whipped through the air from Ian's left and ended up smacking against the nurse's apron, where the fluid slowly dribbled down. Shocked, Ian turned to see one of the boys from the class he had just taught, groaning in the corner, his hand wrapped round his cockend, from which juices flowed.

The slut did not react other than to roll her eyes theatrically and smile at Ian.

'Hazards of the job...' she said.

'I'm sorry?' Ian replied, puzzled.

'Getting blasted with precum,' said the nurse, 'a hazard of the job, with so many... big dicks around.'

Ian gulped, not for the first time today. The nurse finished her sentence by directing her gaze down, to see Ian's own cock, protruding out from his body, the meaty staff drooling threads of cum from his pisshole onto the floor, the final remnants of his recent ejaculation. Things had picked up immediately since the nurse had entered the room, and the thick pillar of flesh had begun to twitch already, the signal of a return to full hardness.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers