School for Sluts 00

Story Info
Prologue: an introduction to all the sluts.
2.3k words
3.69
89.4k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers

MEET THE SLUTS OF SIXTH YEAR

*

Please note all characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18.

*

It is a normal Wednesday lunch time at Slatternly High, let's go for a walk around the grounds and look at some of the activities of the sixth formers and teachers of this everyday High School. Starting behind the bike sheds. Where Sarah, known as Sarah The Slut to most of her friends and enemies (and teachers) is currently on her knees sucking one lucky sixth form boys cock. It's not her first blow job of the day but it is the best so far so she's pretty enthusiastic in her oral efforts. The tall, pretty blonde's efforts quickly bear fruits and her mouth is flooded with the warm seed of a gangly nerd who is exceedingly grateful.

He is also pretty keen to get out of there when four girls appear from around the corner and start wolf whistling. In fact, the speccy nerd tried to make a break for it with his dick still hanging out, which gives Sarah something to grab as she halts him.

"Forgetting something four eyes?" she demands as she licks his cum from her lips.

He's like a rabbit trapped in the lights as she stammers at the blonde then illumination comes to him and he wrestles a folded ten pound note from his pocket and hands it to her.

"Thank you" and she let shim go as she tucks the money inside her shirt as the four girls come towards her.

Cheryl, Kimberley, Nadine and Nicola as dressed immaculately sexily in school uniform and the stand before Sarah as she straightens her own uniform out. Cheryl is very definitely the leader of this little gang and she pipes up.

"How much is that for the day then Sarah?"

"Thirty quid, not bad eh girls, I could get used to this life you know!"

All five broke into laughter then and Sarah joined her friends as the walked away from the bike sheds, although Sarah was a complete slut she was still their friend and while the other four wouldn't do what she did they still hung out together.

We pass on then to Miss Dannii Duncan's class room where the raven haired 31 year old Geography teacher is sitting marking papers in her room while a female pupil, Louise Laing, sits and fumes as she serves detention. Miss Duncan had had problems with Louise all term and had finally taken a stand (some would say the action was long overdue) today and the bad girl is not best pleased. Passing the corridor right then is Mrs Osbourne, the school's Head Mistress. She's a hard nosed woman in her 50's who has seen it all and done it all and knows for sure Miss Duncan is a weakling and not hard enough to teach in her school, still she's got other plans for the pretty teacher and seeing Louise fuming gives her the opportunity to further her plans. She doesn't knock, just opens the door and walks into the room, undermining Dannii at every step she directly addresses the pupil.

"Well Louise, in trouble are we?"

Now Mrs Osbourne did strike fear into Louise, she struck fear into virtually all the kids.

"Yes Mrs Osbourne, she reckons I was cheeky to her".

'She' was indicated as Miss Duncan by a stab of the girl's finger.

The Head looked over her half glasses at the pretty teacher and gave her a withering look, that had the timid teacher already cowering.

"Did she indeed? Well run along you're excused detention."

Louise couldn't get out of there quickly enough and satisfied herself with a middle finger salute to her teacher once she was in the corridor. Inside the classroom Miss Duncan was intensely annoyed but could bring herself to question why her Head had just undermined her in such a deliberate way.

"Got a problem with that Miss Duncan? No I didn't think you would."

Then barely under her breath.

"God, you really are a pathetic creature aren't you."

And the Headmistress left the classroom and continued on her way with a mental image of the young teacher bent over Mrs Osbourne's desk, her pert bottom upturned and the stern Head slapping her old cane across her palm in expectation. Dannii meantime, began packing up fighting back the urge to burst into tears.

On a bench that the classroom over looks two girls are starting to feel strange feelings towards each other. At first glance Abi and Jennifer could almost be twins, both short, busty blondes. Abi was the oldest in class Jennifer the youngest, just having had her 18th birthday. But they had been thrown together for combined studies these last few weeks and really enjoyed each others company. There was just something so innocent about the way Jennifer looked with those wide open blue eyes at her friend that made Abi go wet between the legs. She knew it was wrong, she had been with boys before but was experiencing feelings that were so alien to her that she was unable to fight them off. Unconsciously her hand reached out as Jennifer spoke earnestly to her and laid on the younger girls thigh. Jen didn't even seem to notice, although there was the faintest smile across her lips.

To anyone watching they were just two sexy friends speaking on a bench but there was a lot more going on there and both seemed on some level aware of it but neither knew just how far it might go.

Jennifer and Abi's sensual spell was broken by the barking sounds of raised voices. They belonged to the two most aggressive females in the school, Katie and Jodie. They had hated each other since first year, had fought each other numerous times over the years, both girls winning and played all sorts of dirty tricks on each other too. This was a real feud, make no mistake about that. The joke was they was so alike that it was almost unreal. Both girls had long brown hair, both over did it with make up, both wore the most shocking uniform imaginable, both liked boys more than they seemed to like life and both had really well developed breasts they were only too happy to show off.

But boy did they have tempers, and they weren't afraid to let them go!

"You fucking ugly bitch, he was my man first, I'll tear your eyes out you sloping nose dog!" growled Katie.

"Yeah right fatso, why would he want to stay with a whore like you? I'll show him what a real woman is like!" snarled Jodie in return.

They had their nails out and teeth bared and were just ready for the latest in a long line of fights when two teachers interceded to keep them apart (male teachers who copped a good feel of the sexy teenage bodies as they did).

"I'll fucking get you for this bitch! Just see if I don't! You've done it now, I'll finish you this time!" swore Katie and there was conviction to her voice.

Jodie just spat in Katie's direction and continued to swear at her but she knew her deadly rival was serious and had the feeling that their next confrontation would be their greatest and may bring a winner to the feud once and for all. That was fine with her she had dreamed about being rid of Katie or crushing her publicly so that the humiliation was complete. Judgement day looked to be coming for both of them.

On the other side of the playing fields, by the teachers car park another rivalry was playing out, but this time only one of the participant knew about it. Miss Holden was and English teacher and had been at the school just over 5 years, she was in her mid thirties but had the figure of a twenty year old and was general held by the male pupils as the best looking teacher in school. That was until last Summer when Miss Brook had arrived, also an English teacher she was straight out of teacher training college and had supermodel looks. And Miss Holden was jealous from the first. Miss Holden really was a risk taker too, currently she was involved in a steamy affair with a sixth year boy that could have led her into a lot of trouble if discovered. Still she was vain enough to despise the attention the younger teacher seemed to be getting from the males of the school and behind what seemed to be a painted on smile she was secretly seething.

Miss Brook was seemingly totally unaware of that jealously and thought Miss Holden had been exceedingly friendly to her since she started and was trusting her as a friend, perhaps that was something she would come to regret?

Leaving them to load their cars with homework we can cut inside the school and to the girls toilets right into a cubicle where Danielle, a blonde sixth former has a spray can in hand and is daubing the back of her cubicles door with the rather racist words of "PAKI TEACHERS GO HOME". It is a message she had spray around school and is aimed solely at her Biology teacher Miss Shetty. Danielle has had a hard upbringing and poor influences have shaped her into the racist fool she had become. Still she had a great figure, nice tits and a beaming smile so it isn't all bad news for her. Her father is a member of the British National Party and she would like nothing better than to have foreign scum like Miss Shetty kicked out of this country.

We'll leave Danielle to her racist daubing and move out to the school gates where Rachel is waiting for her lift home. Her friends Jo and Hannah are watching from behind the wall, Rachel seemingly unaware of their observation. Rachel has been very secretive these past few weeks, a sure sign to her friends that she had a new man. But most unlike Rachel she had not been boasting of her new man and her friends were intrigued. Rachel was looking as hot as hell as she stood patiently, in her short black skirt, knee high black stockings and white shirt and tie. Her make up was topped up since the bell rang and she was almost shaking with excitement. Then a Landrover pulled up beside her, much to her friends annoyance it had tinted windows and they couldn't see the driver as she hopped in and very obviously leaned over to kiss the driver. Still the gossiped, if they could drive something like that it had to be an older woman, just like Rachel. They couldn't wait to find more.

Also waiting for her lift home is the new exchange student from America, Katy. She's bright and breezy and very confident and like Rachel she's being observed but not by friends. No, on a wall across the street are lily and Charlotte, two noted 'bad girls'. They are smoking and swearing and glowering at Katy, she had made the mistake of crossing Lily in class today, making a bit of a fool of her. Lily was a short girl with a temper to match and vindictive streak a mile wide, She was staring daggers at the American, thinking of all the ways she could make the new girls life miserable.

"Little bitch I'm going to fuck her up so bad" spat Lily.

Charlotte, her fat Welsh friend chuckled.

"Yeah and that bitch Cheryl too" she said as Cheryl and her four friends existed the school gates, "remember she's got it coming too."

Lily smirked nastily at her comrade.

"Oh don't worry about Cheryl, I'm going to make her my bitch before long. I'll have her begging to kiss my ass, and yours too, don't you worry Char, the sluts of this school are all going down!"

We'll go back into the school building for our last look at life in Slatternly High and into Mr. Cole (Maths teacher) classroom. He's working later when one of his pupils knocks and enters supposedly needing some extra helps with some homework he's set. That pupil is Keeley Brown. She come sin acting all nervous and timid but the truth of the matter is that she is a teenage temptress and that she is looking for an easy way to get the grades she'll need to do well this term. Brooks will be an easy mark for her very obvious charms. You see Keeley is rather well endowed and has her top couple of buttons undone as she totters in on heels she has worn especially for this encounter, she wore her shortest skirt today and decided to have her hair in pigtails.

The spectacled teacher struggles to maintain his attention when Keeley, chews on the end of her pen suggestively and bends forward to give him an unrestricted view right down her top to the fleshy delights held within.

"Mr Cole you are sooo great, I just wish there was something I could do to show my thanks" she breathlessly sighed to him in a voice designed to melt hearts.

Just the look he gave her told her that her Maths teacher would be putty in her hands, now all she need to do was get her Physics teacher Mrs Campbell on side and she would be on easy street. That would prove to be more complicated however.

*

So that's our first brief overview of the pupils and staff at Slatternly High and over the next few months all the tension, sexual or otherwise, is about to combust and the events and their fallout will effect all these characters wildly. So watch out for the first chapter of SCHOOL FOR SLUTS coming soon.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers